Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E08: POV #3; Live Eviction #3

• Start Topic

(edited)

Joey was wearing Green Bay Packer colors and he lost! Yes!

Tom's losing kick was like that one Pepsi commercial where everyone opens their cans and the kicker's ball bounces off the goal post. And Natalie wins, wearing my high school and college colors! Ricky whiffs.

Edited by Lamb18

Kandi's outfit is ugly, but Julie's dress is pretty.

Lolo:  Joey

Kato:  Joey

Natalie:  Joey

Tamar:  Joey

Dina:  Joey

Ricky:  Joey

There haven't been any split votes so far this season. So long, Bald Whoa Guy!

• Love 3

Natalie Eva Marie Hailey Melanie Michelle trying to lift the Veto necklace over her head without dislodging the Fugliest Hat in the World that had a surprising amount of dust/lint on it? Was probably the best part of the show. Can we vote to evict the hat? Please?

Oh, Lolo. You insane, lady. How has there not been a story on TMZ about her going all road rage on someone for cutting her off? 

• Love 13

Whoa!!  Skinny Whoa Bald Ming Dude couldn't find a shirt that fits to go out the door?

Too much caffeine, or something.

"She burns hot!" LOL

So TomKato finally get a clue that NEMLo hooked up with to Ricky screw them.

If the rest of these idiots hang with this Gang of 3, they will screw themselves.

Kandi really needs to lose that black lipstick.

HoH ---> Live Eviction Monday.  OK.  Let's move this along.

• Love 3
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

I don't know what happened to Joey, but he went from a meh houseguest to someone really charming in this eviction episode. Where was THIS guy in all of the other episodes?

Busy polishing his head and blow drying his junk?

• Love 7

Joey said he went on the show because his daughters wanted to see him on tv and his previous work wasn’t appropriate for them to watch.  Blossom?  Gimme a Break?  Melissa and Joey?  I mean he’s not known for his deep dramatic roles.  But, I guess he didn’t want to say his recent bankruptcy had anything to do with it.

• Love 6

No Kato, the girls didn't betray an innocent Tom and you.  They betrayed you two because you two were planning on betraying your 5th member, Ricky.  And why?  Because Tom was AGAIN paranoid over everything while also going around being a control freak and freaking people out.  Betraying the betrayers isn't real betraying in my book.

And Tom, once the noms and veto are over your power of HOH is dead.  Period.  You control absolutely nothing from there on out.  So chill and stop going around blowing up your own alliance.  Irony is Ricky guessed right that Bald Lady probably had the special power but you didn't believe him and thought that meant he had it.  What a paranoid guy.

Edited by green
  • Love 7

Lolo is like ... Kaitlyn levels of batty. Maybe she's not "psychic third eye" batty but she's "fly off the handle at everything, real and imagined" batty.

That alliance was doomed to failure, especially since Lolo and Natalie are athletes and Tom and Kato are ... washed up 90s personas. Tom wasn't wrong that Ricky's coming after him (and sooner rather than later), he just overestimated Lolo and Natalie's desire to stay in an alliance with two older dudes as a final four. Made me long for Kaycee and Level 6 and "all for one and one for all" rather than "you targeted this other guy we like, now you're dead to us."

Lolo and Natalie are going to flip-flop their way into the final four. They've had and broken alliances with practically everyone left. Dina, watch out -- you're next.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Nashville said:

I do have to say: Joey’s exit interview, while occasionally incomprehensible, was probably the most entertaining so far this season.  :)

WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?  They say if you want a job at a place then everything you say and do is part of the interview.  Joey just screwed up his show at CBS.  Julie literally let questions fall on the floor because he was on a rant, though he didn't recognize it.

1 hour ago, green said:

No Kato, the girls didn't betray an innocent Tom and you.  They betrayed you two because you two were planning on betraying your 5th member, Ricky.  And why?  Because Tom was AGAIN paranoid over everything while also going around being a control freak and freaking people out.  Betraying the betrayers isn't real betraying in my book.

And Tom, once the noms and veto are over your power of HOH is dead.  Period.  You control absolutely nothing from there on out.  So chill and stop going around blowing up your own alliance.  Irony is Ricky guessed right that Bald Lady probably had the special power but you didn't believe him and thought that meant he had it.  What a paranoid guy.

Someone is overplaying their hand....................TOM.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

Joey was wearing Green Bay Packer colors and he lost! Yes!

Oh, you did not just diss my boys.

Joey, exactly how sheltered are your kids that Blossom is too explicit to show them? Also, had your beard been longer and if you were blonde you would be a dead ringer for an old co-worker of mine. Who drank like a fish and smoked both pot and cigarettes like they were going out of style. You even ramble incoherently like he did some times.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, mertensia said:

Joey, exactly how sheltered are your kids that Blossom is too explicit to show them? 

I don't think he said Blossom was explicit.

I heard it as, when Blossom was on tv, his kids were too young to be interested in watching it. Like, they were babies,  and couldn't care less that daddy was on tv. Contrasted to now, when they're  thinking it would be cool to see him on CBB.

• Love 5
16 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

I heard it as, when Blossom was on tv, his kids were too young to be interested in watching it. Like, they were babies,  and couldn't care less that daddy was on tv.

Yes, he didn't say his shows were inappropriate, just too long ago for his kids to care about.   I think his daughters are only 12 and 8, so they likely aren't interested in "old" shows like Blossom, which debuted in 1990, long before they were born.

• Love 3

Moonbeems dress was so so last night but her jewelry!!!  Wow.  Could not take my eyes off of her butterfly ring on her right hand and that diamond ring on her left hand was beautiful!  Then my eyes traveled to her neck pendant which was amazing.

Julie is a very well put together woman with style, style!

• Love 4

I’m late to the party because apparently this show airs on Saturdays? I can’t keep track lol. Thank God for PVRs.

Wow, LoLo is the absolute worst! Constantly starting shit and then playing the victim. She’s way more of a drama queen than Tamar. She goes from zero to terrifying in 2 seconds. How does this woman have friends?

Joey was so funny in his exit interview. Why couldn’t we have seen that Joey inside the house? Maybe he was just happy to be out. I wish there was a jury house. I miss Cupcake and Ryan.

• Love 10

Okay, Kato v Ricky at the end. Ricky isn't all that dynamic but I want to see Kato talking to a jury about an African-American Heisman-winning former football player. I can't imagine what that's like.

• Love 9
6 hours ago, Rachel RSL said:

I’m late to the party because apparently this show airs on Saturdays? I can’t keep track lol. Thank God for PVRs.

This is the remaining schedule from the live feed thread -- no spoilers -- that I just re-posted there from another re-post:

Monday, Feb. 4, 9:00-10:00 PM

Thursday, Feb. 7, 9:00-10:00 PM

Friday, Feb. 8, 8:00-10:00 PM (2-Hour Episode)

Monday, Feb. 11, 9:00-10:00 PM

Wednesday, Feb. 13, 9:00-11:00 PM (2-Hour Finale)

Isn't it weird that this coming week they moved BB from an 8 pm start (except Friday's 2 hour one) to starting at 9 pm now.  It is amazing anyone can every remember when this show is on given not only these hour changes but the night of the week changes too.  If it wasn't for this site I never would have known when a single episode is on.

Edited by green
  • Love 3

It was startling to hear Joey go on about how he didn't have time to watch previous seasons of Big Brother or to prepare for it because with two daughters he just didn't have the time.  Gee, what do you think parents who have children and work do?  They schedule and organize.  It was also interesting to me that he said this as it seems like casting directors and others might pass on him for future jobs as he wouldn't have time to prepare for the role/project as he's just too busy to prepare what with two daughters and all...

• Love 3
5 hours ago, green said:

This is the remaining schedule from the live feed thread -- no spoilers -- that I just re-posted there from another re-post:

Monday, Feb. 4, 9:00-10:00 PM

Thursday, Feb. 7, 9:00-10:00 PM

Friday, Feb. 8, 8:00-10:00 PM (2-Hour Episode)

Monday, Feb. 11, 9:00-10:00 PM

Wednesday, Feb. 13, 9:00-11:00 PM (2-Hour Finale)

Isn't it weird that this coming week they moved BB from an 8 pm start (except Friday's 2 hour one) to starting at 9 pm now.  It is amazing anyone can every remember when this show is on given not only these hour changes but the night of the week changes too.  If it wasn't for this site I never would have known when a single episode is on.

Just quoting because I need to remember where this is.  So 2/8 we have to decide CBB or Hell's Kitchen..............................I can watch HK on Hulu on Saturday.

37 minutes ago, icemiser69 said:

What gave Natalie and Lolo the idea  that Dina is 52?  According to her CBS biography, Dina is 56.

That's probably what Dina told them. Dina reminds me SO MUCH of one of my best friends' late mother. The white, white dye job (but my friend's mom had prominent black roots) but styled the same way and her face even looks like my friend's mom.  Kind of fun "seeing her" again through someone else.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, llewis823 said:

That's probably what Dina told them. Dina reminds me SO MUCH of one of my best friends' late mother. The white, white dye job (but my friend's mom had prominent black roots) but styled the same way and her face even looks like my friend's mom.  Kind of fun "seeing her" again through someone else.

Dina is right in my age group - and to a significant degree she reminds of a LOT of the women who were the hotHOTHOT young thangs back in the day, about 30-35 years ago; they were beautiful, they were masters of manipulation in getting what they wanted (which they usually did), and acting the occasional ditz was but one tool in their bag of tricks.  Playing the occasional airhead absolved them of responsibility for their actions when they didn’t want to take it, and it frequently invoked in others a degree of protectiveness which got others to follow their agenda.

Not saying ALL Dina’s occasional ditziness is manipulation - but sometimes its timing seems AWFUL damn convenient....

• Love 4
57 minutes ago, HerkyJerky said:

And Joey wearing his shirt tucked in on one side and untucked on the other?  Is that the style in Hollywood nowadays?  It's so hard to keep up!

I thought it was a mistake, until he tugged on the untucked part.  What a stupid look.  But I also dont find his skin tight capris very cute either. 

• Love 2
On 2/3/2019 at 8:53 AM, Rachel RSL said:

Wow, LoLo is the absolute worst! Constantly starting shit and then playing the victim. She’s way more of a drama queen than Tamar. She goes from zero to terrifying in 2 seconds. How does this woman have friends?

Well she has allowed us a glimpse into her ability to maintain a relationship when she said she's still a virgin... and we're beginning to see why... dear gahd...

I was thinking re: The Hat that it's got to be easier for people to take you seriously without looking like an extra in a episiode of Sabrina. Though I believe The Hat belongs to Tamar which makes sense actually.

• Love 3
20 hours ago, seacliffsal said:

It was startling to hear Joey go on about how he didn't have time to watch previous seasons of Big Brother or to prepare for it because with two daughters he just didn't have the time.  Gee, what do you think parents who have children and work do?  They schedule and organize.  It was also interesting to me that he said this as it seems like casting directors and others might pass on him for future jobs as he wouldn't have time to prepare for the role/project as he's just too busy to prepare what with two daughters and all...

I honestly thought that Joey was just giving a polite excuse as opposed to saying "I've never watched this show in my life."  It's much easier to pretend you were too busy than to admit that you've never had any interest in something.

21 hours ago, icemiser69 said:

CBS would probably get in trouble for doing it, but I wouldn't mind if they *censored* "Moonves" when Julie introduces herself.

Heh, my closed captioning still leaves off the Moonves.  I get that it's her choice but I really wish she hadn't started with that, all it does is remind me of her douchebag husband. But I guess it's kind of impossible for her to go back to just "Chen" now without the media making a big deal out of it.  Still, people were totally fine with Julie, not blaming her for her husband's misdeeds at all, but by adding the Moonves, it's like she went out of her way to drag us into that mess.

8 hours ago, icemiser69 said:

What gave Natalie and Lolo the idea  that Dina is 52?  According to her CBS biography, Dina is 56.

She has a killer body.  I hope I look that good when I'm 56.  Oh, who am I kidding? I wish I looked that good now!

• Love 2
On ‎2‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 6:32 PM, seacliffsal said:

It was an excuse on Joeys part.  he wanted to be on TV, no matter what the show was, and maybe CBB was his chance (Next stop - Worst cooks, celebrity edition?  Wife Swap? )  I bet he was told it's a reality show, just be yourself, so he wasn't thinking he had to do much else.  

He didn't do well, so he's making the excuse that he should have prepared more, but didn't have time.   I'm sure he's auditioned for acting jobs, and when he didn't get the role, he claims it was "just a lark, I didn't really want to role, just went to the audition last minute."   

I can't get over how little he resembles his former self.  

• Love 4
1 hour ago, tinkerbell said:

It was an excuse on Joeys part.  he wanted to be on TV, no matter what the show was, and maybe CBB was his chance (Next stop - Worst cooks, celebrity edition?  Wife Swap? )  I bet he was told it's a reality show, just be yourself, so he wasn't thinking he had to do much else.  

He didn't do well, so he's making the excuse that he should have prepared more, but didn't have time.   I'm sure he's auditioned for acting jobs, and when he didn't get the role, he claims it was "just a lark, I didn't really want to role, just went to the audition last minute."   

I can't get over how little he resembles his former self.  

I don't think Joey has to make excuses for not getting parts.  He's been working pretty consistently since the early 80s.  Plus, he was the co-lead in a series that ran for 5 years, that just ended a few years ago and he's got a lot of parts since then, including several ones that are upcoming.  In fact, with all the work he's done/doing, I'm wondering how on earth he went bankrupt.   In any case, it doesn't look like he's desperate to get on tv.  Maybe he just figured it would be easy money so he said yes, despite not being a fan. I'm not sure how far in advance these celebs were selected to be on the show but with his current work and, yes, having a family, it's possible he really didn't have the time to go back and watch previous seasons.

I actually think he looks pretty much the same, just bald. (RIP his luscious 80s locks.)

• Love 2
On 2/4/2019 at 1:02 PM, icemiser69 said:
On 2/4/2019 at 11:18 AM, HerkyJerky said:

And Joey wearing his shirt tucked in on one side and untucked on the other?  Is that the style in Hollywood nowadays?  It's so hard to keep up!

I remember a couple years ago when the 'thing to do' with guys (whether celebrities or not) was to their leave their shirts out, but only tuck in the front part above the belt buckle and zipper. I guess they're doing a variation of that now?

I either tuck my shirt in or leave it out. Guess I'm too old to follow the trends. Well, maybe I'm not too old, just think those trends are stupid.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, mikewho said:

Guess I'm too old to follow the trends. Well, maybe I'm not too old, just think those trends are stupid.

Yep.  All "trends" aka fads are stupid.  Period.  Meant for people who can't think for themselves and define themselves by how others look at them.  The same "others" that also are weak and follow fads.

Edited by green
On 2/3/2019 at 4:52 AM, Eolivet said:

Lolo is like ... Kaitlyn levels of batty. Maybe she's not "psychic third eye" batty but she's "fly off the handle at everything, real and imagined" batty.

That alliance was doomed to failure, especially since Lolo and Natalie are athletes and Tom and Kato are ... washed up 90s personas. Tom wasn't wrong that Ricky's coming after him (and sooner rather than later), he just overestimated Lolo and Natalie's desire to stay in an alliance with two older dudes as a final four. Made me long for Kaycee and Level 6 and "all for one and one for all" rather than "you targeted this other guy we like, now you're dead to us."

Lolo and Natalie are going to flip-flop their way into the final four. They've had and broken alliances with practically everyone left. Dina, watch out -- you're next.

I thought Kaitlyn had some fun in the house, while Lolo is constantly down, unless maybe she's in the gym there.