Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E05: Holly's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

I will bet she does what she is supposed to and play nice for the first month or two so she loses weight and THEN after she is approved, her weight comes back and brings friends over!

• Love 4

puir bebe! She's sacrificed so much! Any moment the husband is going to be gutted, coated with gravy, and deep fried on the table.

Edited by DEG9
  • Love 20
1 minute ago, QuinnInND said:

She's sacrificing and working hard. Riiiiiiighht. 

She needs to meet up with penny. They’re both so righteously hard working and self sacrificing. Maybe then they’ll find that yellow brick road.

• Love 19
Just now, poeticlicensed said:

i don't understand why the whole family won't go on the diet. 

God knows they all need it, but on the other hand, they're not trying to get surgery AND I'll bet they're pretty sick of having to make personal sacrifices for her.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

The winner of tonight's weight guess is  . . . . 

giphy.gif

@Pepper Mostly with a shockingly close 661.

Pepper Mostly wins a congealed fast food of her choice, a chance to woo a new online friend who would like to feed her 10,000 calories a day and a dresser full of gasoline soaked drawers!

Congratulations!

(Bowing) Thank yew, Thank yew! 

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I love how they say they're "working really hard". As she lumbers out to her wheelchair and plunks herself down, waiting for Ray to bring her her food. Yeah chopping that lettuce  is such a tough and grueling task. 

No need to get up and wash that lettuce, either...that would be TOO much work. Prize will be salmonella!

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I love how they say they're "working really hard". As she lumbers out to her wheelchair and plunks herself down, waiting for Ray to bring her her food. Yeah chopping that lettuce  is such a tough and grueling task. 

Amen. Last I looked, not stuffing your face is not equivalent to pumping iron or digging ditches. 

Charmin bears talking about their clean hineys is not appropriate for this show,

• Love 13
18 minutes ago, QuinnInND said:

Good Lord. It was -38 here this morning with a wind chill of -58.  It's a balmy -17 now. -37 wind chill. That's horrible about the kid. Wow. Maybe it was a challenge thing? 

I don't know. People should be shot if that's the case. They send out an email to the university community announcing what happened and the availability of counseling. I looked up his name in the directory and it looks like they took him out already, probably for privacy and respect rather than just getting him out of the system. Even when you graduate, you have 6 months in the email service/directory, so there must be another reason they deleted him so soon.

• Love 4

It wouldn't hurt the family to eat better too. But I don't understand the people who expect everybody to stop eating in front of them, I have coworkers and my boyfriend who are eating junk all the time... you can't expect the world to stop because you are on a diet.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Azubah said:

God knows they all need it, but on the other hand, they're not trying to get surgery AND I'll bet they're pretty sick of having to make personal sacrifices for her.

They resent the fuck out of her, so they are passive aggressively trying to thwart her. Which is ridiculous, since then they'll be right back where they started. What a bunch of dum dums. 

• Love 10
23 minutes ago, aliya said:

'Evening, Pounders. A little late to the show because I was making dinner - To eat while I watch My 600 lb Life. At least it's vegetarian...  I  can't believe her parents just let her get so big so young. They should be ashamed. I think Prader-Willi has other presentations that I don't see in her, but I wonder if there is some other disease that give people such an appetite? She seems to have had quite an appetite from a very young age; a little different from our usual obesees.  

Side note - it's -18 w/a -39 windchill, down from -48. What's it like where you are? 

Even though we cancelled classes and a lot of staff like myself worked from home, a student was found dead behind a building on campus. Alcohol was not involved, so I wonder what possessed this poor kid to go outside when the school was begging people to stay in?

Hey there aliya! I guess we're better off than you since it feels like a "balmy" zero degree here in northern Virginia.

That's so awful about student. So terrible for his parents.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, LizzyB said:

No need to get up and wash that lettuce, either...that would be TOO much work. Prize will be salmonella!

Then at least she might lose a little weight. 

• Love 8
23 minutes ago, 88Keys said:

It's a balmy 2 degrees here, with a windchill of only -10!

That's really sad.  Did your school have classes today?

No. They cancelled from 5pm yesterday thru noon tomorrow. 

• Love 1
Just now, Hellga said:

OK.  29.  Just enough to show Dr. Now that she is trying, not now so much that she would have actually had to limit her eating in any significant way.

I always assume these people keep eating crap and then fast before the weigh in. Face it at that weight you could lose 5+ pounds in a day

• Love 2