Type keyword(s) to search

Season 10 Live Chat Thread

Aethera
  • Start Topic

3 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

If Kody would just sleep with her, she would happily go anywhere with them

I think he showed her some affection to butter her up when they went to AZ. I wonder if Robyn has forbid him from sleeping with Meri?

• Love 4
23 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Aspyn's husband is so unattractive, I guess we can say all 3 of the Brown daughters didn't choose their husband for their looks. Is the eligible men pool really that shallow there?

Yup not many guys that age are. willing or ready to commit to marriage.  Aspyn is attractive but I find her annoying.

Edited by endure
  • Love 3

Let's spell it out for Kody, since he doesn't understand. Meri liked the Cottonwood property, she thought she had your vote on it, then it went the other way. She is disappointed. Don't expect her to do backflips over the Coyote Pass properties on demand.

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, smarty2020 said:

Why do they keep on harping on Meri?  She said she’s going.  I actually take Meri’s side on this. 

They think constantly throwing Meri under the bus adds to the drama.

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

How did Meri go from wearing minimal makeup to the dark rimmed eyes and orange leather face?

Maybe it started when her daughter made fun of her eyebrows lol.

Edited by endure
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Meowwww said:

Why isn’t Janelle at the shower?

She doesn't want to help, she will waltz in when it starts

2 minutes ago, endure said:

Maybe it started when er daughter made fun of her eyebrows lol.

It made her fill bad and it was a big dill

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

I suspect the CCRs are because the landowner owns all the surrounding land and might want to sell another chunk in the future, which would be impossible if the Browns would turn it into a dump site and there are probably water drainage/runoff issues that are controlled by the state/county.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 6

Robyn just blew it - she said she and kody talked about all the moving stuff 6 MONTHS ago.  Uhhhh...that makes it December she talked to him?  Before the March presentation?  Sorry I ever defended Robyn.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, jacksgirl said:

Please somebody tell me this is going to be a lot of money that will make me happy.

Yes it is. I have built new homes four times in AZ and getting utilities to the property, as well as to the home site, can be very expensive.

Of course Kody is freaking out. He didn't really think this through.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12

Robyn telling everyone how Kody wanted a ranch so he could work the land with Sol..yes she knew everything before the other wives..

Meri nailed it with the worry about the Las Vegas mortgages, payments on the land and payments for the rentals.  She’s the only sane one it seems.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11