Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E04: Justin's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

I'm gonna say - not leaving the house sounds good to me. I pretty much don't leave the house as it is, except for work. I order almost every thing, including groceries.  I have the internet. I don't need much else.

Edited by aliya
  • Love 14
2 minutes ago, Concerned said:

Started his own business and bought his home, that’s impressive. Occupational hazard doing computer work from home. Social isolation and zer exercise.

It’s a recipe for isolation and weight gain. I’ve run a web business from home for the last 20 years. Went through a long period of weight gain and depression before I figured out a support structure to keep me accountable. 

• Love 10
Just now, Gbb said:

It’s a recipe for isolation and weight gain. I’ve run a web business from home for the last 20 years. Went through a long period of weight gain and depression before I figured out a support structure to keep me accountable. 

Yeah. Despite what I said about not wanting to leave the house, I plan to retire this year and know I have to figure out something to do to get up and about before I blow up like a balloon.

• Love 7
11 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Apparently he was up for elimination but left before the vote? All very mysterious!

In my favor I never drink soda. Strictly water. Or wine if I can get it.

I don't drink a lot of soda anymore, but I do like ginger beer (and bought myself a bottle of dark rum to go with it for Christmas).

2 minutes ago, Wanda said:

Lord, there’s the gravy covered breakfast

I love a good gravy but it is not a breakfast food in my world.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

OK, watching him shovel in those waffles made me dry heave. 

And did the mother feeding the dog with her fork make you..."wet heave"?  Cuz I almost didn't make it through that moment.  Jaw dropped.

• Love 7

There’s some fucked up cycle with them. He craves his mom’s love and attention, she makes him food as her love, he stays heavy in a misguided attempt to make his mom stay in his life. If he stays heavy, she’ll come over and feed him. It doesn’t seem like there’s much else she knows how to give him. 

• Love 20
1 minute ago, aliya said:

I'm gonna say - not leaving the house sounds good to me. I pretty much don't leave the house as it is, except for work. I order almost every thing, including food.  I have the internet. I don't need much else.

Right there with you. I love staying home. But I'm old. At 28 I was out every night with my friends. 

• Love 9
Just now, Wanda said:

I may need to watch penny after him as a palate decleanser

For real! 

I need some nasty, mock-worthy Poundticipants, show! Please deliver! 

6 minutes ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

At least he realizes it’s an addiction. But if he worked from home, I don’t understand why he has to stop. 

I asked that question to Mr. Judgey and his response was “well it’s becasue he can’t work at a computer with one hand and eat with the other.”

• Love 6
Just now, aliya said:

Yeah. Despite what I said about not wanting to leave the house, I plan to retire this year and know I have to figure out something to do to get up and about before I blow up like a balloon.

I retired four months ago. Now I go to the gym four or five days a week. I’m not losing, but at least I’m not gaining. 

• Love 10
1 minute ago, LizzyB said:

And did the mother feeding the dog with her fork make you..."wet heave"?  Cuz I almost didn't make it through that moment.  Jaw dropped.

Gross gross gross gross gross!

Yuck. Just yuck!

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

There’s some fucked up cycle with them. He craves his mom’s love and attention, she makes him food as her love, he stays heavy in a misguided attempt to make his mom stay in his life. If he stays heavy, she’ll come over and feed him. It doesn’t seem like there’s much else she knows how to give him. 

DING! DING! DING! DING! 

• Love 4
23 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Poor kid. I’ve known a few kids who have had to do that ‘stand at the door and wait’ for a parent visit who never comes. Heartbreaking.

I was one of them. So I certainly understand where he’s coming from on that one.  

His dog is so cute. I really like this guy and I hope he makes it.

Edited by Kid
  • Love 9

OH, god! Cody from Sister Wives has a man bun now? He is the grossest person alive. 

And I say that as an avid viewer of My 600 lb Life.

5 minutes ago, LizzyB said:

I was so busy trying to keep up with chat (I got a little behind) that I missed it. Probably for the best.

Where does he live?

• Love 2

Hi All!  A little late to the party, as I was cooking my own dinner (pork variation on chicken paprikash and baked potato crisps).   I was listening to his story, though, as I was cooking - he sounds like a decent guy who had some problems in his childhood, but at least, he had a job and bought a house - I hope he does well.  Just makes me wonder why he did not work on his food addiction issues when he was still getting out and when he went to get diagnosed with agoraphobia...

Edited by Hellga
  • Love 6
Just now, Azubah said:

WHERE'S THE DOG?

That's what I want to know! 

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Guys, wait, we're thirty minutes in and he hasn't complained about his leg yet? 

You just had to wait until minute 31! 

13 minutes ago, LizzyB said:

And he has actually already gone to a therapist!  Wow--he's going to crush this.

It's a little early for trash talk.  He's got plenty of time to mess up entirely.  :  )

• Love 4