Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
SilverStormm

CBB In The Media

OT, but if any of you have any remaining f's to give about BB20, go to the mothership forum and check out the media thread. Lady Calypso brought over some awesome drama. (Which I immediately dove into, because duh.) 

• Like 3

18 hours ago, IndyMischa said:

OT, but if any of you have any remaining f's to give about BB20, go to the mothership forum and check out the media thread. Lady Calypso brought over some awesome drama. (Which I immediately dove into, because duh.) 

It's way more interesting that anything happening on CBB!

23 hours ago, IndyMischa said:

just found out about this and was hoping we were talking about it somewhere. Thanks for the heads up. 

giphy.gif

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

just found out about this and was hoping we were talking about it somewhere. Thanks for the heads up. 

giphy.gif

I am HERE to tell you, you have no idea how gud it is. Pour some wine and settle in!

• Like 1

Based on the schedules they released last year, I don't think they were going to have it even if covid didn't covid.  I hope it comes back though; it's my favorite version, probably because the age of contestants skews upwards.

• Like 1