Type keyword(s) to search

CBB In The Media

• Start Topic

TMZ just posted it.  He's been arrested.

https://www.tmz.com/2022/02/24/shanna-moakler-boyfriend-matthew-rondeau-arrested-domestic-violence-video/

Shanna Moakler's boyfriend, Matthew Rondeau, has been arrested for felony domestic violence on the heels of a disturbing video in which he accused her of cheating and said their relationship was over.

Law enforcement sources tell us Shanna and Matthew got in a fight Wednesday night at their home after he accused her of cheating. Our sources say Shanna left the home, but returned Thursday morning where the fighting continued and allegedly became physical.

We're told cops were called, and Shanna had visible marks on her body ... Rondeau was arrested for felony domestic violence.

Edited by Gemma Violet

Yeah, I'm not buying the faux concern from Derrick. I remember his reaction when Naya Rivera went missing - he was one of the first ones doing the "Was she murdered?" shit online before there was any confirmation or information and then continued to do the whole "Hm, things aren't adding up" routine when it turned out to be a tragic accident. Then again, Shanna has blonde hair and big boobs. That might make a difference for him.

• Love 1

I have only see BB seasons 17 and later, so I don't know much about Derrick. (I did see a show he did on the death of Rebbecca Zahau and thought "what an idiot".)  But since I wasn't 100% comfortable sharing the link to the IG live video, I thought his post affirmed that something was going on with Shanna & her boyfriend - while we waited for something more official.

So... this was one of those "retweet does not equal endorsement" situations. lol

Edited by GeorgiaRai
  • Love 5

It's especially funny with the whole "I don't get into BB drama" opening. Like, yes you fucking do, you sanctimonious blowhard. You do it every fucking season. And also he was (one of) the reasons BB22 sucked. Nut up or shut up, Derrick.

Ooh, that was almost like visiting one of those rage rooms where you break shit. That felt good.

• LOL 6
  • Love 9

From People:

https://people.com/tv/shana-moakler-speaks-out-after-boyfriend-matthew-rondeau-arrested-for-felony-domestic-violence/

Shanna Moakler has issued a statement to PEOPLE after her boyfriend, Matthew Rondeau, was arrested for felony domestic violence on Thursday morning. 

"I wanted to let everybody know that I'm okay and thank you for your love and support. I'm surrounded by my family and friends," a rep for the Celebrity Big Brother contestant said.

Authorities told PEOPLE that Rondeau, 28, was arrested at 7:40 a.m. in the Los Angeles area on Thursday and charged with felony domestic violence. His bail is currently set at $50,000.

4 hours ago, Callaphera said:

It's especially funny with the whole "I don't get into BB drama" opening. Like, yes you fucking do, you sanctimonious blowhard. You do it every fucking season. And also he was (one of) the reasons BB22 sucked. Nut up or shut up, Derrick.

Ooh, that was almost like visiting one of those rage rooms where you break shit. That felt good.

This!

All he does is try to find ways to be relevant by latching on to others….. pig faced asshole needs to stfu and keep his nose out of it! 🐷

makes me sick to think he actually won his season. 🤢🤮

I had discovered the twitter account SpoilerKingBB which was supposedly a production person on BB.  I believe it really was as they tweeted many things before they actually happened.  Every now and then, they'd say Grodner was obsessed with finding out who it was who had this twitter account.  I checked the twitter feed yesterday and it was still up and running, but when I checked it today, I got: This account doesn't exist.  I guess Grodner caught up with him/her.  Damn.

• Useful 2
14 hours ago, Gemma Violet said:

I had discovered the twitter account SpoilerKingBB which was supposedly a production person on BB.  I believe it really was as they tweeted many things before they actually happened.  Every now and then, they'd say Grodner was obsessed with finding out who it was who had this twitter account.  I checked the twitter feed yesterday and it was still up and running, but when I checked it today, I got: This account doesn't exist.  I guess Grodner caught up with him/her.  Damn.

This account was also famous for "spoilers" that he ended up deleting when it became clear that they were not true. The account had been sounding more and more farcical lately. Apparently he used to be a BB stan account before he switched to acting like he had an in with production.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
2 hours ago, BelleBrit said:

This account was also famous for "spoilers" that he ended up deleting when it became clear that they were not true. The account had been sounding more and more farcical lately. Apparently he used to be a BB stan account before he switched to acting like he had an in with production.

Nice to know the Jeane Dixon Effect is still alive and kicking….   😄

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, BelleBrit said:

It became quite easy to tell that this account was a fake when he kept tagging Alison Grodner's actual Twitter account, as if anyone with an actual "in" would do that. Well, also the fact that his "facts" were 90% made up stories that nobody could verify. And the fact that he acted like a young kid whenever he got called out (though I guess Vegas did that too and we all know who she was).

Todrick finally breaks his silence.  Still playing the victim, of course:

https://toofab.com/2022/03/13/todrick-hall-breaks-silence-after-controversial-big-brother-win/

He went on to emphasize, "I haven’t avoided press because I’m afraid to comment on my experience on big brother, but more to protect myself and my mental health to make sure I could actually get my show on stage and fulfill my obligations to my fans and my PAID employees."

The "PAID" emphasis is his, and a response to criticism dating back years that he has not always paid his dancers and performers, rather offering them exposure. Those criticisms were resurfaced while Hall was inside the House.

As for his nasty comments about people, he said, "I’m not always nice, not always kind nor have I ever claimed to be. I’m very flawed, I’m a work in progress, but that’s the beauty of being human. I have made a ton of mistakes in my life and I will continue to make mistakes, some publicly and some privately."

While he didn't go into specifics, nor did he offer apologies for any of his words or to any of his targets, Hall did promise, "I will address things in my own way and in my own time, until then thanks for the love, the kind words, the direct messages, it’s really meant so much to me."

Edited by Gemma Violet
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Todrick: “Alert the media! I am ready to speak!”

Harried Assistant: “Um… I tried EW, People, TMZ and some others. They said they’ll get back to you.”

Todrick: “My fans are clamoring to hear my story! They simply cannot wait another minute! Call the Hollywood Reporter!”

HA: “Um… they said they’ve never heard of you. But… my roommate’s cousin knows a guy who delivered a pizza to some dude at Toofab.com. Maybe I could get them to put in a word?”

Todrick: “Absolutely! I’m always willing to help out the little websites. That’s why I’m known as a great humanitarian! But make sure to let me know when the others call back!”

HA:  “Um.. sure, okay.”

30 Helens: What the hell is Toofab.com?

• LOL 7
2 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

What the hell is Toofab.com?

The only blogger still interested in listening to him, apparently - or, if not exactly interested, then not burdened with having to deal with better options.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
22 hours ago, kassandra8286 said:

He'll probably demand back rent from the Cookout. 😂 

I don’t believe for one second that he let them live there for free. If they weren’t paying rent to him (doubtful), then he was making them pick up his laundry, drive him around, or peel his damn grapes. Something. Todrick is nobody’s sugar daddy.

• Love 6