Type keyword(s) to search

CBB In The Media

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

Pretty consistent with my own rankings.

The Jokers ratings don’t substantially disagree:

Jokers_HGs_2022-02-18.png.7a37ead310b609250385f085cfaec839.png

Pretty sad, isn’t it, that the only thing buoying Teddi’s popularity rank is her continued absence…?  😆

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
36 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Ugh, of course Teddi keeps climbing in the rankings by default. It's about the only way she could.

Over time, the BB/CBB rankings are a lot like the natural sedimentary process in a lake; as the mud and muck settle to the bottom, much of the less weighty trash (old shoes, empty cans, etc.) gets buoyed up by default.

Maybe “Default” should be Teddi’s nickname…?  😁

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9

Entertainment Weekly had an interview with Carson and here's what he said about the Shanna debacle:

I would have done everything differently. Looking back, I feel awful having done that to Shanna. She was an original ally. Everybody in the house, at that point, was trying to turn us on Shanna, saying, "She's playing both sides" and "You can't trust her." I don't know why we believed Miesha and Todrick, the ringleaders who have been trying to get rid of me the entire time. But I honestly thought Todrick had my back. They were so convincing. They had Cynthia convinced as well. We were just like, "Better the devil we know, Miesha, versus somebody we think is playing both sides." I'm so regretful, and I want to send a big apology to Shanna. She did not deserve that. I made a terrible mistake, and I just hate the way that turned out. That is the only thing I regret about the show. Otherwise, I was challenged. It was fun. I met amazing people. I have a great friendship with Cynthia.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7

At BB Daily on Twitter, strangely Teddi has moved into first place in the daily houseguest rankings.  The explanation is:  Teddi did a video to her fans where she mistakenly told them the BB Daily twitter is the AFP voting.  She really believes this.  Too funny! 😂

Edited by Gemma Violet
  • LOL 4
30 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Carson finally got a clue

I love this part the most, where Carson says:

Jury management is gonna be a disaster for Todrick because it sounds -- I haven't seen it -- but it sounds like he said disparaging things about everybody and just played in a very, very aggressive way. And I think that if he and Miesha are at the final two, I think people are going to -- even if they don't like Miesha -- they're probably still gonna vote for her over Todrick at this point.

How true. 😊

And here's the Shanna part:

A lot of viewers felt you made the wrong choice putting up Shanna and siding with Todrick and Miesha, after Todrick wildly exaggerated how much Shanna was working with them. Have you been filled in on what really went down now and, seeing how they both voted you out and were thrilled Todd put you up for elimination in the first place, how do you feel about that whole situation now?

You know, you're in such a bubble in there and your field of vision is so narrow that you don't know what's going on for real and you have to trust people and we trusted the absolute wrong people after a very solid performance that they gave. And you know, looking back, it doesn't make any sense. And then of course seeing what they were doing, it's infuriating and disappointing because I had known Todrick outside of this for a long time working on other shows and I just felt like he wouldn't have tried to do us that hard, but he did and we listened and Shanna paid the price and that was my fault.

And we were so stupid and I feel awful for Shanna and I would apologize to her 1 million times. That's the one thing I regret about the show and I have run over in my head a million times. Like I wish I just hadn't taken the bait and the momentum from the house and had done what I'd done because I probably wouldn't be sitting here and Shanna wouldn't be sitting where she is.

Was there any time you considered that them throwing Shanna under the bus was just gameplay? It seemed Shanna couldn't do anything to convince you that was happening. Is that the only move you would change about your game?

Well, as far as gameplay, I mean, I think when they had mentioned kernel that she was trying to be in a final four with them with Christopher Kirkpatrick it all kind of made sense. And we were just like, "Yes, that must be it. And, oh my gosh, we were sleeping with the enemy literally in the same room. And we should, you know, it's safer to go with the devil that we know than somebody we thought has been, you know, two-timing us." But that was all made up and we should have listened to Shanna. Absolutely.

You mentioned that you would apologize to Shanna. I know it hasn't even been 24 hours yet, but have you talked to her yet?

No, I have not yet talked to her.

What would you want to say to her at this time?

I mean, I would say I made the worst decision ever. I listened to the wrong people who were obviously trying to mislead both Cynthia and me to get the whole house behind evicting her. And I would take responsibility for that. And I would say it was the worst decision ever, and I would offer her a million apologies and that's really all I can do. And I wouldn't expect that she would forgive, but I would obviously want to offer the apology because it did not work out like it should have for her.

The thing is, Carson seemed to be wavering at one point with Shanna and if Cynthia would have pushed him into giving Shanna the benefit of the doubt, he would have probably gone in that direction.  But Cynthia was adamant that Shanna was an evil enemy agent and kept pushing that narrative and so he believed it.

• Useful 4
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Gemma Violet said:

At BB Daily on Twitter, strangely Teddi has moved into first place in the daily houseguest rankings.  The explanation is:  Teddi did a video to her fans where she mistakenly told them the BB Daily twitter is the AFP voting.  She really believes this.  Too funny! 😂

Teddi also announced two days ago that she has a new ALL-IN program for postpartum moms - because what new mom's really need is to starve themselves and do intense cardio while taking care of their newborn so they can snap back to their pre-baby weight. Teddi's cluelessness is, IMO, a calculated attempt to drown out some of the very loud criticism. She's delusional but she's not dumb. 

• Love 3

So I was right that Carson was predisposed to believe Todrick because of their preexisting relationship. I hope this serves as a wake up call to anyone else who is inclined to put their trust in Todrick: Just don’t. 

I’m glad Carson has remorse, but if he had any sense he would be pushing for that lifelong friendship with Shanna, not Cynthia. Because one of those ladies had his back, and the other was too entrenched in paranoia to listen. I know which one I’d rather spend time with. And I just cast another vote for her.

• Love 11

I do feel a little bit badly for Carson because you can tell he feels terrible and I feel badly for people who feel badly but also…it’s his own fault.  Just like in the recap show where Chris was telling Todrick that he believed what other people were telling him, Carson chose to believe Miesha and Todrick rather than Shanna.  That’s on Carson, not Todrick.

• Love 3
Spoiler

There's a Twitter spoiler thread I've started following and it looks legit from what it's said in the past.  It's saying that Grodner and the production staff hate Todrick but want to see him in the final two because they know he will come in second due to poor jury management, as the votes will all go against Todrick which will embarrass him.  It also says Grodner's pet is Meisha and she wants Meisha in the final two with Todrick, but she would also be OK with Lamar in the final two with Todrick.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Oh, Teddi. It's cute when the fans do it, it's gross when a Z list celebrity who hangs on to her father's name begs for AFP votes via a sponcon contest on IG.

i2jfhtvnb2j81.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

Hopefully she doesn’t stand a chance in hell of winning…. Wow I can’t believe she’s doing that! 👎🏻

• Love 2
2 hours ago, gatopretoNYC said:

Shanna's response to Carson's apology:

FMFzEJcWYAEiw7V?format=jpg&name=900x900

I’m sure Teddi could have found a way to make that more about her if she’d tried a little harder.

Edited by 30 Helens
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, gatopretoNYC said:

Shanna's response to Carson's apology:

That's actually really nice. Honest but not bitter. If you had told me before this CBB that I'd come out of it really liking Carson and Shanna I wouldn't have believed you, but here we are. They seem like decent people.

I realize that's a low bar but these are celebrities! I was expecting JLo levels of self-absorption and attention seeking. (No offense, JLo fans.) 

• Love 8

I'm just watching RHAP's recap from last night and they HAAAAAAATE Todrick!! Normally they never talk too badly about anyone, but the 4 of them trashed Todrick for a good 10 minutes. It was surprising but also very funny. 

Their Todrick hate seems to predate CBB by a lot, so they came in hating him and it's just gotten worse. 

As a person who only knows him from CBB, I haven't seen him do anything particularly heinous, but clearly they have. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Melina22 said:

As a person who only knows him from CBB, I haven't seen him do anything particularly heinous, but clearly they have. 

The extent of his depravity has been well documented, either in this thread or the live feeds one. If you feel like being really appalled, I encourage you to check that out. 

4 hours ago, Melina22 said:

If you had told me before this CBB that I'd come out of it really liking Carson and Shanna I wouldn't have believed you, but here we are. They seem like decent people.

So what you’re saying is, they’re your new Tom Green? 😃

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
25 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

The extent of his depravity has been well documented, either in this thread or the live feeds one. If you feel like being really appalled, I encourage you to check that out

I'll take everyone's word for outside depravity. But has he done anything in the house to equal, say, Evel Dick levels of nastiness? I can't say I've seen it, and I always read the live feed threads. 

This is not me defending him I any way. I believe he must not be a nice person to be so hated by so many. But in the house, I only recall him being verbally mean to Chris Kirkpatrick and lying about Shanna. Has he done worse? 

31 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

So what you’re saying is, they’re your new Tom Green? 😃

Precisely. 

• LOL 1
1 hour ago, Melina22 said:

But in the house, I only recall him being verbally mean to Chris Kirkpatrick and lying about Shanna. Has he done worse? 

I don't watch the feeds but I read somewhere that the statement he made to Shanna when she left the house was the same statement made to her by a stalker that she had told Todrick was the scariest moment of her life.

Edited by Gemma Violet

What Taran has said about Todrick was that he said Shanna has nothing to show as a person, she just married a rich person, which Taran said is not true cause she was miss america or something. Todrick implied that she never made any money of her own. Also they were talking badly about how she used to dress which was sexist and not nice. There is a nice tweet that I have retweeted in my account and it fits here (apparently it was about Big Brother 21): "She can wear what the fuck she wants bro. She is not beholden to your comfort"

• Love 5
On 2/20/2022 at 8:26 PM, Gemma Violet said:
  Hide contents

There's a Twitter spoiler thread I've started following and it looks legit from what it's said in the past.  It's saying that Grodner and the production staff hate Todrick but want to see him in the final two because they know he will come in second due to poor jury management, as the votes will all go against Todrick which will embarrass him.  It also says Grodner's pet is Meisha and she wants Meisha in the final two with Todrick, but she would also be OK with Lamar in the final two with Todrick.

Spoiler

Re my post above, I checked out that Twitter spoiler thread tonight and it said yesterday production hinted to Meisha in the DR that an upcoming competition would necessitate knowing the BB days.

eta:  Here's the Twitter referenced above:

https://twitter.com/SpoilerKingBB

Edited by Gemma Violet
3 hours ago, Melina22 said:

CBB 3 is proving to be the CBB of 1,000 Apologies. Part PR, part genuine. 

Except Todrick who is in the house believing himself loved by all.   He won’t know until he loses and leaves the house and finds out he isn’t universally loved and admired for his gameplay.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Todd exit interview:

https://ew.com/tv/celebrity-big-brother-todd-bridges-interview/

Sounds like he may vote for Cynthia, if she’s still there. Either way, yet another lost vote for Todrick!

I’m glad he apologized to Shanna, at least. Watching him and Todrick trash talk her appearance was one of the squickiest things I saw on live feeds. As @Melina22 noted, it may be just for PR purposes, but I’m sure it’s more than the never-apology Todrick will give. (If he follows course, he’ll just deny he ever said anything. Live. On camera.)

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Todd exit interview:

https://ew.com/tv/celebrity-big-brother-todd-bridges-interview/

Sounds like he may vote for Cynthia, if she’s still there. Either way, yet another lost vote for Todrick!

I’m glad he apologized to Shanna, at least. Watching him and Todrick trash talk her appearance was one of the squickiest things I saw on live feeds. As @Melina22 noted, it may be just for PR purposes, but I’m sure it’s more than the never-apology Todrick will give. (If he follows course, he’ll just deny he ever said anything. Live. On camera.)

I like that Todd said that in addition to his online apology, he will apologize in person when he sees her Wednesday. 

• Love 6

Todrick has an upcoming tour from March to May, and Jokers posted someone's tweet with a screen shot of the Ticketmaster site announcing that his Asbury Park date (April 28) has been canceled.  I guess it could be for a different reason, but I'm thinking it's poor ticket sales due to his bad press.  It'll be interesting to see if there are additional cancellations. 

Edited by Gemma Violet
  • Love 3

Interesting tidbit from the Twitter spoiler thread (Jan. 27):

SPOILERS: Todrick Hall's contract stipulates he will be able to perform 1 original song at some point during the show for at least a :30 duration, most likely on finale night. Failure to do so enacts a $3,500 bonus added to Todrick's contract.

Maybe that was his walking-down-the-stairs song at the nomination Sarah Mony. 😂

• Useful 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Gemma Violet said:

SPOILERS: Todrick Hall's contract stipulates he will be able to perform 1 original song at some point during the show for at least a :30 duration, most likely on finale night. Failure to do so enacts a $3,500 bonus added to Todrick's contract.

So CBS started a GoFundMe to pay the fine, that was instantly funded, right?

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Maverick said:

So CBS started a GoFundMe to pay the fine, that was instantly funded, right?

Even odds the crew all chipped in to cover the $3500 just so they wouldn’t have to hear Todrick try to sing again….

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

My thought is that he never actually wanted to sing, he just wanted the extra $3500.  He'll say that he was about to sing in his final speech and Julie cut him off.  (Which was awesome, by the way)

Edited by leocadia
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Callaphera said:

SpoilerGirl and SpoilerKing will expand their Spoiler Family to include their offspring SpoilerPrinceRegent in the summer but they still won't get anything right. I miss when Vegas used to do it for us. You know, before they went all squirrely and power hungry.

ETA:
HAHAHA

https://twitter.com/AMikeBloomType/status/1496697636589559816

https://twitter.com/j_nucero/status/1496706489075085312?s=21

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, Gemma Violet said:

Cynthia saying “50 Cent came up for a minute” when she was talking about the fight with Todd is surreal.  Her “I didn’t understand the assignment, okay?” made me laugh.

• Love 2