Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E03: Robin's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

No offense to anyone from Kansas, but that flat ass land for miles and miles freaks the shit out of me.

It IS actually flatter than a pancake!  But it does have some interesting things to see, I enjoyed my brief visit there (Eisenhower library and museum, space museum, salt mine and a nice barbecue restaurant!)

• Love 2
1 minute ago, DC Gal in VA said:

When Robin says "We're all moving to Houston" does that include Punchy-the-Dad? God I hope not.

Not unless they dig up his corpse.

Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

They knew they were going to move to Houston, so why didn't they look at places and apply when they were there, instead of getting some place that might not be a decent place to live?

Because they need train-wreck potential. Otherwise this is headed for the Top Five boring episodes. 

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Hellga said:

WHo is surprised she didn't lose nearly enough?  Not me!

Not surprised, but at least they are going in the right direction. 

I don't think Garrett really wants this.  I think he's just doing it to go along with his Aunt. I think Robin will be successful but I'm not sure about him.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

Did James just quote George Michael ????

giphy.gif

I needed to post that as a palate cleanser.

4 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

My ex lived in Wyoming for a while and he once showed me a tape he made by setting up a video camera on his dashboard as he drove through South Dakota. Most boring travel video ever.

Don't you diss South Dakota!  It's right up there in my top 5 states (I visited 37 out 50).   It is flat in the middle, but it has forest, and mountains, and badlands, and even in the eastern portion there are amazing waterfalls and cliffs.  Now, North Dakota, other than the very southwest corner, is very flat and rather boring, but it's the only place you can go down into the nuclear warhead site.   

No, I am not paid to promote Great Plains tourism.  I just have to support the region I called home for 8 years, and I will always be a bit of a Nebraskan at heart. :)

Edited by Hellga
  • Love 10
6 minutes ago, LizzyB said:

Do not glance up while James is on screen with his sexy see-through shirt, then.

Oh, I saw it.

5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Guys I'm so busy reading and laughing and typing I have barely seen the show. 

This is why I need chat to tell me what I missed! I miss too much trying to keep up with chat!

Apparently I lost one of my comments. Oh, well, I don't remember enough to recreate it (except...I'm on the east coast (NJ); is that close enough to be a RI neighbor/cool person?)

• Love 4
1 minute ago, CringeWatcher said:

Is Warwick where sgt. Curley is? He is not only a total cutie, but his snark is worthy of this very board! 

Not sure, but I wouldn’t kick him out of bed for eating crackers! He’s adorable.

• Love 2

My guess is that only a few places in Houston are going to rent to people who come with a full camera crew, park big trucks, and show your apartments on TV.    I'm guessing apartments were at a premium after Hurricane Harvey displaced so many, so that's why the poundticipants on this season are in ground floor apartments that look totally redone, because they flooded and had to be redone. 

She can only drive 2 to 3 hours a day?    It's an 11 hour drive, so it will take at least 5 days to get to Houston?     They could have found someone to drive one of the cars, and driven a lot faster.  

45 minutes left, and not even to Houston yet?     

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 5
13 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Why is his shirt see through???

Because his milkshake brings the girls to the yard?  Dam right, it's better than yours!  (and I just made myself sick)

6 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Not unless they dig up his corpse.

He has been much better company since his death. Sure, he's stone-faced and doesn't really talk.  Still a major improvement on his live personality! 

• Love 16

How good could her reflexes be behind the wheel?(Never mind. Have to keep switching computers and a post from the other computer just posted after a few minutes lag time)

Edited by hoosiermom
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, preciousperfect said:

Probably should add that last part to your Tinder profile if you haven’t already!

And that you don’t leak out of body crevices. Growl. You’ll be snapped up double quick

• Love 15