Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E03: Robin's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

Apparently I lost one of my comments. Oh, well, I don't remember enough to recreate it (except...I'm on the east coast (NJ); is that close enough to be a RI neighbor/cool person?)

Northeast Kool Kids. I like it. 

• Love 4

I wish I had a nickel for every time Robin's said, "I'm in so much pain." I could finally buy that gold-plated mansion I've always dreamed about.

15 minutes ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

No offense to anyone from Kansas, but that flat ass land for miles and miles freaks the shit out of me.

We are in Iowa, which isn't as flat as people think, but pretty flat with straight roads. My son and his ex drove to Branson, and when he returned, he said the winding roads were very stressful. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, 3girlsforus said:

I can’t believe I’m going to ask this but I have to know. Are her legs actually oozing some kind of puss etc or did she pee/poop her pants?

Her skin cracked and is oozing lymph.  I hope she goes to the hospital... that's a really bad infection waiting to happen.

• Love 9
Just now, aliya said:

We are in Iowa, which isn't as flat as people think, but pretty flat with straight roads. My son and his ex drove to Branson, and when he returned, he said the winding roads were very stressful. 

Iowa isn't that different from Illinois, where I live.  I've been to Missouri to go canoeing, and the hilly, winding roads made me feel sick.   

• Love 2
Just now, aliya said:

Iowa is pretty flat, yes...  I think the flattest state I have ever driven across is Illinois.  

2 minutes ago, aliya said:

We drove through Iowa from Hannibal to PDC, WI, last summer.  It was ok , except, cornfield, soy beans, corn, soy, corn, .....

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Shaking my head. And I can't get a date.

I'm a size 12 and require no help to bathe.

Me too, but I wouldn't turn down "help" from the right guy. ;)

6 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

No Care.com kid - you aren’t cute. You are a brat who thinks she’s cute. 

She's not a brat, she's "precocious."

5 minutes ago, LizzyB said:

Vacation-style! LOL!

Weekend at Bernie's!

5 minutes ago, Hellga said:

Don't you diss South Dakota!  It's right up there in my top 5 states (I visited 37 out 50).   It is flat in the middle, but it has forest, and mountains, and badlands, and even in the eastern portion there are amazing waterfalls and cliffs.  Now, North Dakota, other than the very southwest corner, is very flat and rather boring, but it's the only place you can go down into the nuclear warhead site.   

Not dissing (dissin'?) I guess he just drove through the wrong part.

3 minutes ago, Godfrey said:

This is the big one where Jazz loses her boy stuff and gets girl stuff.

The doctor was saying something about it never having been done...maybe he meant by him? or at that hospital?

2 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

She can only drive 2 to 3 hours a day?    It's an 11 hour drive, so it will take at least 5 days to get to Houston?     They could have found someone to drive one of the cars, and driven a lot faster.  

I usually stop every couple hours at least on a long drive...but then I get back on the road in 20 minutes or so.

2 minutes ago, Kvv9862 said:

ALRIGHT CAMERA MAN WE GET IT JAMES HAS A SWEATY BACK AND ROBINS LEAKING YOU DONT NEED TO ZOOM IN ON HER ASS 

I guess the getting-ready-for-the-day scene in the beginning wasn't sufficiently humiliating.

5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Northeast Kool Kids. I like it. 

Oh, yeah, and I've been to Newport (my friend got married at Fort Adams).

2 minutes ago, Hellga said:

Iowa is pretty flat, yes...  I think the flattest state I have ever driven across is Illinois.  

Come to Southern Illinois!  We have hills.  In fact, the very bottom of the state looks like this.  3c37ac7acb3bf62df4d5858fc09b9e6e.jpeg?it

• Love 10

I hope they can treat that infection.  I have seen people far less overweight than her die of cellulitis... I bet you anything she has diabetes, too, which is going to make healing worse for her. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

Holy fuck, her legs are jacked!

I think she is the sickest-looking person we've seen on this show this season.  She just looks to me like she's been living hard for a long time.

• Love 6
Just now, Hellga said:

I hope they can treat that infection.  I have seen people far less overweight than her die of cellulitis... I bet you anything she has diabetes, too, which is going to make healing worse for her. 

Meanwhile, James “Owww mahhh laahhhggsss” keeps on ticking. 

• Love 8