Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
druzy

S09.E01: Dot Dot Dot

Recommended Posts

Kail is a bitch yes. Would it have killed her to say hello? I get that she doesn’t want anything to do with her beyond that but a simple hello and normal social graces would have sufficed. I don’t like this Lauren off the bat. It would piss me off to hear her calling my sons name and giving him direction at a soccer game but kail did wayyyyy worse by screwing Chris in her and javis house with the kids around him. The one thing that bothered me is the way Isaac gave her the cold shoulder too and pulled Lincoln away. Lauren is a moron to get pregnant with Javis baby and she shouldn’t expect anything from kail. Kail owes her nothing. But still, kail, you are a salty bitch for sure. 

Ummmm all Briana and her coven needed was some popcorn sitting on the couch watch devoid move his boxes. 

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post

I haven’t gotten past reading page one of all of your wonderful comments, but I feel compelled to respond that Kail is a petty, immature ass, who looked like a moron completely ignoring Lauren at Lincoln’s soccer game. Lauren was being nice, even complimenting Lux about how cute he is, but Kail just had to be a pathetic junior high school loser, continuing to ignore Lauren. 

Kail never changes or grows in any way. Lauren went high while Kail went low. This says everything anyone needs to know about Kail. 

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post

I hadn't watched for a couple of seasons but decided to catch up.

Not much seems to fundamentally change for these women.  

Anyone seen the movie or read the book Bitter Blood?  David reminds in a lot of (terrifying) ways of Fritz Klenner and sadly I wouldn't be surprised if he and Jenelle came to a similar end.   Too bad Jenelle has always been a dumb ass when it comes to men, but this guy is downright menacing and unhinged.  

In regard to the posters who think Leah may still be using, I wonder if she's on a Subutex/Suboxone program.  I don't know how bad her opiate addiction was, but it could have warranted agonist therapy.

Kailyn is still an odious human being.   I don't see her ever changing.  

I find it humorous that Chelsea with her Minnie Mouse voice has found her counterpart in Cole with his Mickey Mouse voice.  

Brianna and her family can crawl back into oblivion now that the Big Drama Battle for Javi is over.  At least Brianna was smart enough to not be manipulated by Javi's emotional fuckery.  

Javi can crawl back into oblivion, too, except for scenes regarding Lincoln.  He's going to stay latched onto the MTV money teat no matter how he has to insinuate himself into the show.  And I say this as someone who felt badly for him when Kailyn was kicking his ass a few seasons back.  Ugh.  

Good thing the kids are all adorable and it's entertaining watching them grow up, because the rest of the show is pretty much intolerable.  

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

I actually find it quite impressive that Jenelle always manages to find guys that are the bottom of the barrel. It's gotta be hard to find the biggest losers in the world but she manages to do it every time.

  • Like 18

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, Jaclyn88 said:

I actually find it quite impressive that Jenelle always manages to find guys that are the bottom of the barrel. It's gotta be hard to find the biggest losers in the world but she manages to do it every time.

It would appear she's found a bottomless barrel to fish from, doesn't it?  

Just when you think she can't possibly do any worse, she comes up with this jackass.  

Her poor children.  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

I hadn't watched for a couple of seasons but decided to catch up.

Not much seems to fundamentally change for these women.  

Anyone seen the movie or read the book Bitter Blood?  David reminds in a lot of (terrifying) ways of Fritz Klenner and sadly I wouldn't be surprised if he and Jenelle came to a similar end.   Too bad Jenelle has always been a dumb ass when it comes to men, but this guy is downright menacing and unhinged.  

In regard to the posters who think Leah may still be using, I wonder if she's on a Subutex/Suboxone program.  I don't know how bad her opiate addiction was, but it could have warranted agonist therapy.

Kailyn is still an odious human being.   I don't see her ever changing.  

I find it humorous that Chelsea with her Minnie Mouse voice has found her counterpart in Cole with his Mickey Mouse voice.  

Brianna and her family can crawl back into oblivion now that the Big Drama Battle for Javi is over.  At least Brianna was smart enough to not be manipulated by Javi's emotional fuckery.  

Javi can crawl back into oblivion, too, except for scenes regarding Lincoln.  He's going to stay latched onto the MTV money teat no matter how he has to insinuate himself into the show.  And I say this as someone who felt badly for him when Kailyn was kicking his ass a few seasons back.  Ugh.  

Good thing the kids are all adorable and it's entertaining watching them grow up, because the rest of the show is pretty much intolerable.  

Yes! That was a good book, he sucked his cousin Susie Sharp right into his vision of doom. And her 2 children, Lord have mercy.  Iirc, it was proven at autopsy that Susie had shot the boys before the car caught fire, thank God for small mercies.

I agree, David is nuts.  And Jenelle is weak enough to go along with anything he says. Her treatment of Kaiser, ON CAMERA, scared me to death, David too. What do they do to those children in private?

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
35 minutes ago, blubld43 said:

Yes! That was a good book, he sucked his cousin Susie Sharp right into his vision of doom. And her 2 children, Lord have mercy.  Iirc, it was proven at autopsy that Susie had shot the boys before the car caught fire, thank God for small mercies.

I agree, David is nuts.  And Jenelle is weak enough to go along with anything he says. Her treatment of Kaiser, ON CAMERA, scared me to death, David too. What do they do to those children in private?

True crime fan here. I’m gonna have to find that book. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Mkay said:

True crime fan here. I’m gonna have to find that book. 

It's an excellent book.  

Actually, the made-for-TV miniseries based on the book was pretty decent, too.

Lots of creepy similarities between Fritz and David and their behaviors.  *shudder*  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/15/2019 at 8:35 PM, kicksave said:

Moving out to hinterlands with no neighbors will only make it worse. Wow...they are living in the middle of nowhere...literally. They have no one living remotely near them...a grocery store or pizzeria must be miles away. And no kids to play with or other families with kids to socialize with? Looks very lonely and isolated. 

Yeah...Chelsea had a ton of friends. She always had friends around her house or would go shopping or out to eat with them. 

Eh, it's not for everyone, but it's not that dire. We live on a little over 40,000 acres and our nearest neighbor is about 15 miles by car. While pizza delivery is just a pipe dream, the peace and quiet is nice. Granted, I drive into town for work everyday so I'm not stuck all alone. And neither is Chelsea. I'm sure she'll be fine driving into down several times a week for shopping, lunch dates, etc. then head home to her nice quiet life. There are definitely worse things in the world. 

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
30 minutes ago, Birdee said:

Eh, it's not for everyone, but it's not that dire. We live on a little over 40,000 acres and our nearest neighbor is about 15 miles by car. While pizza delivery is just a pipe dream, the peace and quiet is nice. Granted, I drive into town for work everyday so I'm not stuck all alone. And neither is Chelsea. I'm sure she'll be fine driving into down several times a week for shopping, lunch dates, etc. then head home to her nice quiet life. There are definitely worse things in the world. 

Hey...she's a better woman than me...I could not live like that with three little kids...but that's just me. I liked having proximity to pediatricians, emergency rooms, grocery stores and neighbors with kids so that my kids had friends to play with and do stuff with on those days when they are bored and or are home on vacations. Also, I found it therapeutic to have other women who lived nearby that I could take walks with or just shoot the breeze with while getting my mail.  Like I said in another post..."each not his  own".

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/17/2019 at 8:39 AM, woodscommaelle said:

Screw Nathan for putting it on Dahhhhh-ris to keep Kaiser from David. "No matter what you do not let David have him!'  F U, Nathan.  Not her job and that was just shitty.

I didn't like that either. I don't know what he went out of town for, but it could have waited. If my child was dropped off with switch marks on his butt and I was concerned about his safety? I wouldn't leave his side until it was resolved. 

2 hours ago, Mkay said:

True crime fan here. I’m gonna have to find that book. 

Same. I'm on Amazon right now, lol!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

 

In regard to the posters who think Leah may still be using, I wonder if she's on a Subutex/Suboxone program.  I don't know how bad her opiate addiction was, but it could have warranted agonist therapy.

 

 

You may be on to something here.  She seems to be alert and functioning, so I bet it is something like that or methadone.  

 

1 hour ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Hello Ladies...

bumble.jpg

 

 

"Pipeline Engineer" sounds dirty!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Is anyone else surprised none of these girls ever moved to LA because they think it’ll get them acting careers ? I know they all have baby daddies for days that live elsewhere , but I picture them to think they’re gonna be able to pursue being a big celeb if they move to LA or NY

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, Jaclyn88 said:

Is anyone else surprised none of these girls ever moved to LA because they think it’ll get them acting careers ? I know they all have baby daddies for days that live elsewhere , but I picture them to think they’re gonna be able to pursue being a big celeb if they move to LA or NY

Maybe they've visited LA and NY enough times that they realize the competition is way above their level of talent & looks.  Farrah was delusional enough to think moving to LA would get her in the movies, but she's going nowhere fast.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

It's an excellent book.  

Actually, the made-for-TV miniseries based on the book was pretty decent, too.

Lots of creepy similarities between Fritz and David and their behaviors.  *shudder*  

It's called "Bitter Blood", by Jerry Bledsoe, an excellent true crime writer. You'll see the similarities between Fritz Klenner and UBT, but please God may UBT only hurt himself.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Jaclyn88 said:

Is anyone else surprised none of these girls ever moved to LA because they think it’ll get them acting careers ? I know they all have baby daddies for days that live elsewhere , but I picture them to think they’re gonna be able to pursue being a big celeb if they move to LA or NY

Hahahaha just imagine!

Leah: "yes. I am mad at you. I--what's my next line? I've been working on memorizing this page for two days! It's sooooo hard!"

Chelsea: "ummm...this paper says to be on set at 6 am. Whaaaat?! Dad-uh can call them and explain that I'll be in later."

Kail: "thank you. You are the best person in the world. I love you. What do you mean I'm playing the character too hostile?! I've never said these words to anyone in real life or anything! This is how I speak!"

Jenelle: "I just started seeing molecules! I've been here for an HOUR straight!!! I bee to smoke! I can't do this anymore, dude. I'm done for today!"

Edited by Christina87
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, KittyKat133 said:

Kail is a bitch yes. Would it have killed her to say hello? I get that she doesn’t want anything to do with her beyond that but a simple hello and normal social graces would have sufficed. I don’t like this Lauren off the bat. It would piss me off to hear her calling my sons name and giving him direction at a soccer game but kail did wayyyyy worse by screwing Chris in her and javis house with the kids around him. The one thing that bothered me is the way Isaac gave her the cold shoulder too and pulled Lincoln away. Lauren is a moron to get pregnant with Javis baby and she shouldn’t expect anything from kail. Kail owes her nothing. But still, kail, you are a salty bitch for sure. 

Ummmm all Briana and her coven needed was some popcorn sitting on the couch watch devoid move his boxes. 

Kail is definitely a salty bitch but I'm not feeling Lauren, either for the same reasons you stated.  Also, she seemed WAY to eager to make her premiere on camera.  I think her and Javi are two peas in pod, if you catch my drift.

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Hello Ladies...

bumble.jpg

Oh wow! You live in his area?! Are you going to message him?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

@kicksave - I agree with you on the whole going country thing.  In our city everyone walks in the evening and it's great.  I need 24 hour drug stores, grocery stores and butchers that I can pick from and a plethora of restaurants.  My siblings have been moving north and I absolutely hate going up there.  Well water, septic tanks and get this, no garbage pickup.  They have to haul all garbage to the dump.  Don't even think about recycling.  When I go up there they have me stop by the butcher's for non Piggly Wiggly meat.  Grocery store meat is so gross and very expensive.  How can anyone live near cattle ranches and they not have a butcher shop?  Even the cattle ranchers buy meat at the grocery store.  THIS MAKES NO SENSE!  What really kills me is that they have huge school systems that take in 3 counties and have 600 kids in each "class".  I like my little school system with all it's advantages.

I hate that Janelle makes me root for Nathan.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

I'm unable to Like or Quote posts, again...grrrr. Hint to stay off Teen Mom discussions?

Regarding Nathan not having anywhere he needed to be, as hard as it is to believe, he was working in Florida when all that police involvement/don't return Kaiser/must have been the waterslide drama took place. When Kaiser told Doris his butt hurt, she looked, saw the bruising and as soon as Nathan arrived (few hours later, I think), he called the cops. The police never arrived. He called again the next day and insisted that someone needed to come because he was unable to get out of work and needed to return to Florida. I can't remember what his job is/was (thank you brain for trying to purge this crappola), but think it was construction based and his employer was behind on the project and wouldn't let him extend his stay and keep his job. 

Jenelle ranted online about him flying back and forth to Florida for work, staying with his girlfriend while he was there, and insisted that he didn't even visit with Kai, only Doris did. Nathan responded with the proof of him being at his mom's every other weekend, which was the visitation order at the time, and claimed that Jenelle was always asking Doris to keep Kai a little longer for whatever stupid reason they could come up with at the time, but we all know it was so they could get wasted.

This is another storyline that seems ancient to me. I quit watching and tried to avoid Jenelle and David info because I couldn't stop imaging awesomely gruesome deaths for them, but remember all the tabloid crap about this instance of abuse. When Jenelle arrived, Doris wouldn't hand him over and the police were called. The police looked at Kaiser and spoke to him, refused to give him to Jenelle and they also called CPS. David then proceeded to make a video of him sitting outside of Doris' house being menacing and probably threatening to fill the street with uppercuts only to be scared off by a butterfly. I don't have any proof of the butterfly theory but it's obviously true.

  • Like 18

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, lezlers said:

Kail is definitely a salty bitch but I'm not feeling Lauren, either for the same reasons you stated.  Also, she seemed WAY to eager to make her premiere on camera.  I think her and Javi are two peas in pod, if you catch my drift.

I agree, but they are ALL famewhores, imo. Why is it so different for Kail (or any other TM)? I have varying degrees for disdain for the participants on reality shows, particularly this one, but just because one was cast "first" does not make one any less of a fame whore, ymmv. I do not get the "Mayflower mentality" of the moms somehow being more entitled to the fruits of fame than any other person who may be on the show subsequently.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Adiba said:

I agree, but they are ALL famewhores, imo. Why is it so different for Kail (or any other TM)? I have varying degrees for disdain for the participants on reality shows, particularly this one, but just because one was cast "first" does not make one any less of a fame whore, ymmv. I do not get the "Mayflower mentality" of the moms somehow being more entitled to the fruits of fame than any other person who may be on the show subsequently.

Because there's a difference between being cast for a show when you're 16 and it just turning into a decade long thing independent of your individual efforts and seeking out someone who is already on a big reality show, getting pregnant with him a minute later despite knowing he's got other women in some stage of interest (you know she had to know SOMETHING, it's not like she never watched the show) and then being ready for your closeup, seeming VERY comfortable being on camera from the minute you see that lens (as opposed to Leah's man or Cole, who looked awkward and visibly uncomfortable on the camera at first.)

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, lezlers said:

Because there's a difference between being cast for a show when you're 16 and it just turning into a decade long thing independent of your individual efforts and seeking out someone who is already on a big reality show, getting pregnant with him a minute later despite knowing he's got other women in some stage of interest (you know she had to know SOMETHING, it's not like she never watched the show) and then being ready for your closeup, seeming VERY comfortable being on camera from the minute you see that lens (as opposed to Leah's man or Cole, who looked awkward and visibly uncomfortable on the camera at first.)

Oh I agree --Lauren imo, only is with Javi because of the show-- and likely the pregnancy was very influenced by the desire to be included in filming. I don't have much respect for her or Javi.

However, they (the moms) had to seek out and apply/audition for the show--so imo they all sought some kind of fame. Getting on a realty show is not a one-step process--there are applications, audition tapes, interviews, etc. They weren't randomly picked up off the street and filmed. So while there is a difference, I don't want to hear any of the teen moms denigrating someone else for being on the show as long as they themselves continue to film and reap the benefits of their famewhoredom. And, they agree to be filmed at each contract renewal.

Edited by Adiba · Reason: more info
  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Oh wow! You live in his area?! Are you going to message him?

Nowhere near him.  I found it on Reddit.  He's all yours.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Nowhere near him.  I found it on Reddit.  He's all yours.

Lmao oh no!!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Adiba said:

Oh I agree --Lauren imo, only is with Javi because of the show-- and likely the pregnancy was very influenced by the desire to be included in filming. I don't have much respect for her or Javi.

However, they (the moms) had to seek out and apply/audition for the show--so imo they all sought some kind of fame. Getting on a realty show is not a one-step process--there are applications, audition tapes, interviews, etc. They weren't randomly picked up off the street and filmed. So while there is a difference, I don't want to hear any of the teen moms denigrating someone else for being on the show as long as they themselves continue to film and reap the benefits of their famewhoredom. And, they agree to be filmed at each contract renewal.

Agree!  And I’d also add that the “originals” are all at least a little bit stunted due to their exposure from age 16 to present.  Yes, some of them have shown some growth, but none of them ever had to forge their own path with any grit or determination.  They’ve never had to “fight” or compete for a job or anything really.  They’re all dependent on men, none have ever been alone or independent for any significant period of time.  Kail is the only one who pursued post secondary education, and even that was questionable (bringing your kids to college classes with you?  Um, no). So yah, they put those claws up at the slightest perceived “threat” to their bread and butter.  When sadly, they’re all replaceable and none of them is doing anything remarkable.  

Imagine if something were to happen to Jeremy?  Leah would be fucked without those child support checks.  Sure, Addie would be his beneficiary, but how far will that go?  

Same for Chelsea.  Can you imagine if Cole died unexpectedly?  God forbid, and of course I’m not wishing any of this on any of them, I’m just pointing out that I still don’t think any of them thinks in realistic or mature terms.  Chelsea would be right back on Randy’s teet.  I’m sure she is set financially to take care of herself and her brood, but emotionally and mentally?  Not so much.  

Sorry to ramble on!  Bottom line, the originals feel the need to differentiate themselves from the interlopers because at the end of the day they’re all one network decision away from being cutoff and tossed back into gen pop with the rest of us common folk. 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Agree!  And I’d also add that the “originals” are all at least a little bit stunted due to their exposure from age 16 to present.  Yes, some of them have shown some growth, but none of them ever had to forge their own path with any grit or determination.  They’ve never had to “fight” or compete for a job or anything really.  They’re all dependent on men, none have ever been alone or independent for any significant period of time.  Kail is the only one who pursued post secondary education, and even that was questionable (bringing your kids to college classes with you?  Um, no). So yah, they put those claws up at the slightest perceived “threat” to their bread and butter.  When sadly, they’re all replaceable and none of them is doing anything remarkable.  

Imagine if something were to happen to Jeremy?  Leah would be fucked without those child support checks.  Sure, Addie would be his beneficiary, but how far will that go?  

Same for Chelsea.  Can you imagine if Cole died unexpectedly?  God forbid, and of course I’m not wishing any of this on any of them, I’m just pointing out that I still don’t think any of them thinks in realistic or mature terms.  Chelsea would be right back on Randy’s teet.  I’m sure she is set financially to take care of herself and her brood, but emotionally and mentally?  Not so much.  

Sorry to ramble on!  Bottom line, the originals feel the need to differentiate themselves from the interlopers because at the end of the day they’re all one network decision away from being cutoff and tossed back into gen pop with the rest of us common folk. 

Great post! And I'll also add that Briana (who isn't an "original") is actually not dependent on men, which looks like a good thing from the outside looking in. HOWEVER, the reason she's not dependent on men is because she has no opportunity to be. She continually chooses deadbeats, and then berates them to the point where they don't want anything to do with her. Devoin has never had much in the way of a job, and Luuuuuis was unemployed when she met him, too. So the fact that she is not dependent on men is actually not a good thing! I would definitely say that she goes out of her way to get with deadbeats, because she hooks up with losers in the club. Never has Briana ever met a decent guy in real life (or even online!) who has anything going for him. She finds idiots in the sleaziest places, and then expects them to turn into Mr. Responsibility, while also chasing them away with the coven's horrible behavior.

At least she will continue getting by in the same fashion after the show ends, but her lifestyle is nothing to brag about either!

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
22 hours ago, blubld43 said:

It's called "Bitter Blood", by Jerry Bledsoe, an excellent true crime writer. You'll see the similarities between Fritz Klenner and UBT, but please God may UBT only hurt himself.

Found it.  I use PaperBackSwap. Love it. It should be on its way soon. Thanks!!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
36 minutes ago, Christina87 said:

Great post! And I'll also add that Briana (who isn't an "original") is actually not dependent on men, which looks like a good thing from the outside looking in. HOWEVER, the reason she's not dependent on men is because she has no opportunity to be. She continually chooses deadbeats, and then berates them to the point where they don't want anything to do with her. Devoin has never had much in the way of a job, and Luuuuuis was unemployed when she met him, too. So the fact that she is not dependent on men is actually not a good thing! I would definitely say that she goes out of her way to get with deadbeats, because she hooks up with losers in the club. Never has Briana ever met a decent guy in real life (or even online!) who has anything going for him. She finds idiots in the sleaziest places, and then expects them to turn into Mr. Responsibility, while also chasing them away with the coven's horrible behavior.

At least she will continue getting by in the same fashion after the show ends, but her lifestyle is nothing to brag about either!

Brianna isn’t dependent on men because she depends on her mom and sister. Not because she is capable of standing on her own two feet. 

I am not against extended family structures. You all here know I help my Mom with my sister A LOT, but my sister and I will be just fine when my Mom passes- I know my mom won’t live forever and she’s had things in place for years. Now my mom needs me more than she did years ago, but she’s older now etc. I am not suggesting Brianna not help her mother through her illness! But Brianna NEEDS her mom more than Roxanne needs Brianna, and Brianna is the one at the beginning of her life and with no health issues or disabilities. Like what in the world?!

What is Brianna going to do when Roxanne cannot help her any more and she’s got two small kids to raise alone? Oh dump it all on Brittney that’s what. 

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
42 minutes ago, Christina87 said:

Great post! And I'll also add that Briana (who isn't an "original") is actually not dependent on men, which looks like a good thing from the outside looking in. HOWEVER, the reason she's not dependent on men is because she has no opportunity to be. She continually chooses deadbeats, and then berates them to the point where they don't want anything to do with her. Devoin has never had much in the way of a job, and Luuuuuis was unemployed when she met him, too. So the fact that she is not dependent on men is actually not a good thing! I would definitely say that she goes out of her way to get with deadbeats, because she hooks up with losers in the club. Never has Briana ever met a decent guy in real life (or even online!) who has anything going for him. She finds idiots in the sleaziest places, and then expects them to turn into Mr. Responsibility, while also chasing them away with the coven's horrible behavior.

At least she will continue getting by in the same fashion after the show ends, but her lifestyle is nothing to brag about either!

Oh shit @Christina87!  The reason I didn’t reference Brianna in my original post was because I completely forgot she was in this show.  I stopped watching after the season she joined the cast, so she doesn’t even enter my mind lol!

But you and @Scarlett45 are 100% correct about her.   At least one of her girls will likely follow her path, too, which is sad. Hopefully at least one of them breaks free of the coven but I’m not holding my breath. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Oh shit @Christina87!  The reason I didn’t reference Brianna in my original post was because I completely forgot she was in this show.  I stopped watching after the season she joined the cast, so she doesn’t even enter my mind lol!

But you and @Scarlett45 are 100% correct about her.   At least one of her girls will likely follow her path, too, which is sad. Hopefully at least one of them breaks free of the coven but I’m not holding my breath. 

Sadly, I think the coven will be the same in 20 years. Brianna, Brittany, Roxanne (if she's still with us), Nova, and Stella will be complaining at 4 am over some guy who Nova met in the club. I really hope it doesn't happen, but I think it will. 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
43 minutes ago, Christina87 said:

Sadly, I think the coven will be the same in 20 years. Brianna, Brittany, Roxanne (if she's still with us), Nova, and Stella will be complaining at 4 am over some guy who Nova met in the club. I really hope it doesn't happen, but I think it will. 

It definitely will. Neither Nova nor Stella has an involved father or any relationship with their paternal family. Their sole influence is the Coven. They're going to spend the next 18 years of their lives hearing "men ain't shit" on a continuous loop. With that kind of negative reinforcement, they're pretty much doomed to repeat history.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Christina87 said:

Sadly, I think the coven will be the same in 20 years. Brianna, Brittany, Roxanne (if she's still with us), Nova, and Stella will be complaining at 4 am over some guy who Nova met in the club. I really hope it doesn't happen, but I think it will. 

 

27 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

It definitely will. Neither Nova nor Stella has an involved father or any relationship with their paternal family. Their sole influence is the Coven. They're going to spend the next 18 years of their lives hearing "men ain't shit" on a continuous loop. With that kind of negative reinforcement, they're pretty much doomed to repeat history.

Watching Sibling dynamics- if Roxanne becomes very ill (or passes away) in the next 20yrs, I think Brittany will break away more than she has. Of course Brittany loves her sister and her nieces, but I think (I don’t have proof) that Roxanne “guilts” Brittany into helping out because “Brianna has it so hard.” I see this dynamic in my Sib group (not suggesting Brianna is disabled, but disability can just exaggerate dynamics also found in a typical family). Siblings are a lot more likely to call each other out on their shit than parents are.

If Brianna doesn’t have more kids, Brittany May give her a good pop upside the head (figuratively, not suggesting she actually hit her sister) and let her know that she isn’t Mom and she will not enable her any more. 

This will make Brianna grow up a tad. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/19/2019 at 4:21 PM, Christina87 said:

Great post! And I'll also add that Briana (who isn't an "original") is actually not dependent on men, which looks like a good thing from the outside looking in. HOWEVER, the reason she's not dependent on men is because she has no opportunity to be. She continually chooses deadbeats, and then berates them to the point where they don't want anything to do with her. Devoin has never had much in the way of a job, and Luuuuuis was unemployed when she met him, too. So the fact that she is not dependent on men is actually not a good thing! I would definitely say that she goes out of her way to get with deadbeats, because she hooks up with losers in the club. Never has Briana ever met a decent guy in real life (or even online!) who has anything going for him. She finds idiots in the sleaziest places, and then expects them to turn into Mr. Responsibility, while also chasing them away with the coven's horrible behavior.

At least she will continue getting by in the same fashion after the show ends, but her lifestyle is nothing to brag about either!

I'm going to go out on a limb and assume Brianna is dependent upon the government so the men really don't matter all that much to her.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/15/2019 at 6:31 PM, Rebecca said:

I wonder what happens when, if the visits ever even happen, Aubree asks Adam about Paislee. Awkward.

Adam is a fucking asshole. There’s really not a word bad enough for him. Why doesn’t he just give up his rights to Aubree? I think it would be best if he doesn’t even see her and Cole would surely adopt her.

Nathan looked like a freaky GI JOE reject.

 Adam is a piece of shit for sure but I will never be on the Chelsea love train. For years Adam has avoided the show or flaked out on filming and Chelsea and her father have happily sat on camera recapping all the bad things he's done. So i can kinda see why he gets mad. If he doesn't want to be a part of this then STFU about him. And I say that because every time he does come around he complains about how she portrays him on the show and it pisses him off, so it puts more distance between him and his kid. Maybe shut up (or even better yet, get your poor fucking kid off this show) and see if being out of the spotlight helps to improve his relationship with his kid. Everyone laughs when he made a comment about local places not hiring him because they know about all his issues (past and present), as if his personal business hasn't been discussed endlessly on this show. Without Adam, Chelsea has no TM2 storyline, so as she sits in her big new house she should wonder hmmmm, if I got this from the show maybe there is a slight chance he can't get a job because of the show. I don't believe for a second that every time he fucks up the headline doesn't read "TM Dad....".

And let's be honest other than the short time he filmed hoping MTV would show the good times he spent with his daughter (which they still managed to turn into a Chelsea/Randy bitchfest), Adam and his family aren't the famewhores the rest of them are (Javi, Nathan, etc). They make choices not to be a part of this show yet Chelsea and Randy seem to not want that to happen. I think that's what irritates me the most about them. Not that Adam is some poor soul that deserves anything from them, but they are certainly not helping anything either. Aubree needs to be removed from this tv bullshit to live a normal life. Dealing with her dad has to be hard enough without watching her mom and grandpa acting like high schoolers.

I say all this because Chelsea is "supposedly" the most stable and successful out of all these girls (I guess cuz almost all her kids came from the same guy)?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
41 minutes ago, hottesthw said:

I'm going to go out on a limb and assume Brianna is dependent upon the government so the men really don't matter all that much to her.

If she was previously, she wouldn't be now due to the MTV $$. She has also always worked.

Edited by DangerousMinds
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, DangerousMinds said:

If she was previously, she wouldn't be now due to the MTV $$.

I wonder though? The dad's still aren't contributing (well maybe that truck driver dude is), so I wonder if she still gets something (food stamps, free lunches whatever)?

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, hottesthw said:

I wonder though? The dad's still aren't contributing (well maybe that truck driver dude is), so I wonder if she still gets something (food stamps, free lunches whatever)?

If the kids benefit, I have no problem with that.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, DangerousMinds said:

If the kids benefit, I have no problem with that.

See I do, since all the grownups around them are perfectly capable of going out and getting more than one job if need be to support them. But that's not a topic to hash out here ;)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
23 minutes ago, lezlers said:

Respectfully disagree.  Adam has tested positive for meth.   He's a fuck up and that can't be blamed on Chelsea.  Also?  Aubree isn't his only child.  Paislee's mother has said that he's just as shitty of a father to her as he is to Aubree and she's not filmed for the show.  Finally, that visit at the center wasn't going to be filmed.  Adam, however, still didn't bother showing up, despite knowing how it would have affected Aubree.  That's not a man, that's a waste of air.  Adam is a piece of shit because he's a piece of shit.

 

Never will argue any of that. He's garbage but he's her dad and this is the life he and Chelsea created for themselves. But using the visitation as an example, it was scheduled and while no filming allowed inside, the entire ride up to it was (something I'm sure Adam as well as the rest of the world, knew it would be), including all the awkward questions to Aubree "are you nervous, are you scared" whatever. If he had shown up, the entire ride home would have been filmed including the "so how was it, how are you, what did you talk about" questions. They do the same thing with Janelle and all her Court appearances, they're not filmed but then both sides stand outside and recap word-for-word what happened. In this case only one side is doing the recapping. And then that side wonders why things aren't getting better. IMO if Chelsea wants to actually be the wonderful mother she portrays in t.v. she would recognize her daughter has a lifetime of disappointment ahead or her with her dad and maybe 10 more years of showcasing all his mistakes for a paycheck isn't the best choice. It's got to be hard enough to deal with it privately.

Edited by hottesthw
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
41 minutes ago, lezlers said:

Respectfully disagree.  Adam has tested positive for meth.   He's a fuck up and that can't be blamed on Chelsea.  Also?  Aubree isn't his only child.  Paislee's mother has said that he's just as shitty of a father to her as he is to Aubree and she's not filmed for the show.  Finally, that visit at the center wasn't going to be filmed.  Adam, however, still didn't bother showing up, despite knowing how it would have affected Aubree.  That's not a man, that's a waste of air.  Adam is a piece of shit because he's a piece of shit.

Everyone in that house works.  If they don't earn enough to stay off welfare despite all of them working full time and living in a modest apartment, than that says more about our society than them.  Not that we even know if she is on assistance or not.  We're making that assumption, and I'm not quite sure based on what.

 

Agree. Brianna is already working full time plus MTV. If she worked another job still, how would she actually manage to see her daughters? There are only 24 hours in s day.

Edited by DangerousMinds
  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, hottesthw said:

Never will argue any of that. He's garbage but he's her dad and this is the life he and Chelsea created for themselves. But using the visitation as an example, it was scheduled and while no filming allowed inside, the entire ride up to it was (something I'm sure Adam as well as the rest of the world, knew it would be), including all the awkward questions to Aubree "are you nervous, are you scared" whatever. If he had shown up, the entire ride home would have been filmed including the "so how was it, how are you, what did you talk about" questions. They do the same thing with Janelle and all her Court appearances, they're not filmed but then both sides stand outside and recap word-for-word what happened. In this case only one side is doing the recapping. And then that side wonders why things aren't getting better. IMO if Chelsea wants to actually be the wonderful mother she portrays in t.v. she would recognize her daughter has a lifetime of disappointment ahead or her with her dad and maybe 10 more years of showcasing all his mistakes for a paycheck isn't the best choice. It's got to be hard enough to deal with it privately.

Except he's just as shitty to Paislee, so that theory is kind of blown out of the water.  Not to mention the fact that he never sees Aubree even when they're not filming.  The only blame Chelsea has in Adam being a shit father is spreading her legs for him when she was 16. 

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/18/2019 at 4:50 PM, Snarky McSnarky said:

Farrah was delusional enough to think moving to LA would get her in the movies

Hey! Farrah IS in movies. She’s actually the STAR of some movies... Oh, you didn’t mean that type? Lol 😉 

On 1/19/2019 at 2:06 AM, Christina said:

Regarding Nathan not having anywhere he needed to be, as hard as it is to believe, he was working in Florida when all that police involvement/don't return Kaiser/must have been the waterslide drama took place. 

I’m going to need some proof before I believe that Nathan had to be in Florida for work. He lives in Florida full time with his girlfriend anyway, because that’s where she works and she has some kind of actual career. Also, isn’t Nathan on disability? How can he work construction? I would also assume he’d make more money filming for MTV than at some other job so I just don’t think it’s believable. I’d love some proof that he’s actually working though and if he is, that’s great. I’d probably risk losing the job for my abused child regardless, however.

On 1/19/2019 at 9:06 AM, Adiba said:

However, they (the moms) had to seek out and apply/audition for the show--so imo they all sought some kind of fame. Getting on a realty show is not a one-step process--there are applications, audition tapes, interviews, etc. They weren't randomly picked up off the street and filmed. 

 

Not always. As much as I haaaaate to say anything in favor of Amber, that’s kind of what happened with her being cast. MTV was filming her brother “Bubby” for a show called “Engaged and Underage” (barf) and saw all the dramatics between Amber and Gary and Amber’s pregnancy and asked them to do 16 and Pregnant. I know Maci’s mom sent her the info about the show when she was looking for modeling jobs for pregnant teens (the fuck?) or something and that’s when Maci applied but I have no idea how the others were cast. It’s possible more of them were actually “recruited” like Amber was.

3 hours ago, lezlers said:

Except he's just as shitty to Paislee, so that theory is kind of blown out of the water.  Not to mention the fact that he never sees Aubree even when they're not filming.  The only blame Chelsea has in Adam being a shit father is spreading her legs for him when she was 16. 

Agreed. And Adam actually signed away all parental rights to Paislee recently and she has been adopted by her step father. If only he’d do the same for Aubree and quit jerking her around!

Edited by Rebecca
  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

Hey! Farrah IS in movies. She’s actually the STAR of some movies... Oh, you didn’t mean that type? Lol 😉 

I’m going to need some proof before I believe that Nathan had to be in Florida for work. He lives in Florida full time with his girlfriend anyway, because that’s where she works and she has some kind of actual career. Also, isn’t Nathan on disability? How can he work construction? I would also assume he’d make more money filming for MTV than at some other job so I just don’t think it’s believable. I’d love some proof that he’s actually working though and if he is, that’s great. I’d probably risk losing the job for my abused child regardless, however.

Not always. As much as I haaaaate to say anything in favor of Amber, that’s kind of what happened with her being cast. MTV was filming her brother “Bubby” for a show called “Engaged and Underage” (barf) and saw all the dramatics between Amber and Gary and Amber’s pregnancy and asked them to do 16 and Pregnant. I know Maci’s mom sent her the info about the show when she was looking for modeling jobs for pregnant teens (the fuck?) or something and that’s when Maci applied but I have no idea how the others were cast. It’s possible more of them were actually “recruited” like Amber was.

Agreed. And Adam actually signed away all parental rights to Paislee recently and she has been adopted by her step father. If only he’d do the same for Aubree and quit jerking her around!

Didn't know that about Amber, but I do know Kail applied to the show TM2. I know a couple people who applied to reality shows--a cooking competition, a model competition, etc.-and they have to apply, interview, and go through rounds of auditions/practice cooking before they may make it on the show. Even if a producer shows interest in someone, it has to go through several levels of approval--and then, the person, even if recruited or asked, must then agree to be filmed and sign on the dotted line. So yes, I stand by my opinion that people who go on a reality show are looking for attention and hoping for fame and $$. I am not counting people who agree to be in a strict documentary (unpaid) for educational/ awareness purposes, btw.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

@Adiba I’m just saying it’s pretty simple to just say yes when someone offers you a part on a reality tv show and a bunch of money when you’re an ignorant, broke pregnant teen with no insight about life and the long term consequences of your decisions. I agree with others that there’s a difference between choosing to do so at say, 17, than as an established adult of 27, so I do look at people like Lauren, who choose to insert themselves into the show at this point and who was overjoyed to give interviews and shit before we ever even saw her on the actual show, as more of famewhores than the original cast who had no idea what they were signing up for in the beginning. You have a point about them choosing to re-sign now, however. I think the original casts have varying degrees of famewhores among them too - especially Tyler. But I don’t think they’re ALL famewhores. Corey certainly doesn’t seem like one, for instance.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Rebecca said:

Hey! Farrah IS in movies. She’s actually the STAR of some movies... Oh, you didn’t mean that type? Lol 😉 

I’m going to need some proof before I believe that Nathan had to be in Florida for work. He lives in Florida full time with his girlfriend anyway, because that’s where she works and she has some kind of actual career. Also, isn’t Nathan on disability? How can he work construction? I would also assume he’d make more money filming for MTV than at some other job so I just don’t think it’s believable. I’d love some proof that he’s actually working though and if he is, that’s great. I’d probably risk losing the job for my abused child regardless, however.

Not always. As much as I haaaaate to say anything in favor of Amber, that’s kind of what happened with her being cast. MTV was filming her brother “Bubby” for a show called “Engaged and Underage” (barf) and saw all the dramatics between Amber and Gary and Amber’s pregnancy and asked them to do 16 and Pregnant. I know Maci’s mom sent her the info about the show when she was looking for modeling jobs for pregnant teens (the fuck?) or something and that’s when Maci applied but I have no idea how the others were cast. It’s possible more of them were actually “recruited” like Amber was.

Agreed. And Adam actually signed away all parental rights to Paislee recently and she has been adopted by her step father. If only he’d do the same for Aubree and quit jerking her around!

He did?  I had no idea.  How wonderful for Paislee and her mom.  I wonder why he hasn't done the same for Aubree.  Cole would adopt her in a hot second.  I wouldn't put it past him to refuse just to spite Chelsea.  He's that petty.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

I see a simple solution for Adam. *drumroll* 

Show up for your daughter. 

They film this show for a grand total of one week per month. If he wanted to see Aubree and keep the whole thing off camera, he has plenty of opportunities to do that. Nothing stopping him from showing up to the centre besides his own goddamn incompetence. At the end of the day he isn't hurting Chelsea as much as he hurts Aubree. She's got an amazing support system but even so, at some point she is going to wonder why her dad couldn't even show up to see her. That hurts and it's all on Adam. 

He doesn't want Chelsea to talk shit about him? Don't give her a reason. Be there. Show up. Pay child support. I really think that Chelsea asks Adam for the absolute basics - pay support for your kid and show up when you said you would. She's not like Kail and demanding money for private schools, constantly moving the goal posts and yelling about wearing sweatpants. She's been very consistent since they broke up all those years ago, she just wants Adam to be there for his kid financially and physically and not put her in harm's way. I don't think that's exactly unreasonable. He bitches about how Chelsea replaced him with Cole, well maybe that's because someone else stepped up when you wouldn't. 

I understand why he gets annoyed that they talk about him on camera but he hasn't exactly innocent in that regard. He used to talk the opportunity to bash Chelsea both on and off camera. So to turn around and complain now unfair it is for Chelsea to talk about him is a bit rich. It's a show about Chelsea and her kids and Adam's fuckery is unfortunately a part of their lives and an ongoing issue for them. If he doesn't want that on TV, don't give them a reason to talk about how he's disappointed his kid yet again. 

The visitation centre is the perfect example. The fact that Adam didn't show up is 100% on him and talking about it on camera was inevitable. Didn't want that to be on TV? Should have showed up.  And the argument that this is because of Chelsea is kind of redundant since he's done the same thing to Paislee. 

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×