Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E01: Dot Dot Dot

druzy
  • Start Topic

18 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Agree. Brianna is already working full time plus MTV. If she worked another job still, how would she actually manage to see her daughters? There are only 24 hours in s day.

Lots of mom's do it every day. Kind of expected when you put yourself in situations like Brianna has. She's just very lucky in that unlike most single moms she has MTV money now so she wont ever have to do the 2 job thing.  Still not sure how that whole govt thing works tho since both dad's still seem like deadbeats . 

• Love 4
6 hours ago, lezlers said:

Except he's just as shitty to Paislee, so that theory is kind of blown out of the water.  Not to mention the fact that he never sees Aubree even when they're not filming.  The only blame Chelsea has in Adam being a shit father is spreading her legs for him when she was 16. 

Well don't know them so I can't speculate how he is to her and her mother. Nor do i know about his relationship outside of filming so I can only comment as a viewer and what I see. 

And yes spreading your legs to a jerkoff sometimes has lifelong consequences so that right there brings with it a lot of blame and guilt. I wish all these girls would learn that instead of trying to turn these sometimes almost strangers into father's of the year. Cuz c'mon it's not like Adam was a mensa member sending roses every week when she got knocked up. 

All of the information about Nathan's job was out there at the time of the the incident. His second call to the police complaining that no one had came over the first call was released and floating around. David filming outside of Doris' house was also floating around, along with Jenelle and David bitching about Nathan returning to Florida for work and how it proved that he didn't care about Kaiser. I lost too many brain cells the first time I watched all of it, so I'm not going to go searching for it again.

Nathan's disability was for his traumatic brain injury and PTSD from his military service. He has never been 100% disabled and is allowed to work, the disability finding is what entitled him to treatment at the VA along with some money based on is percentage of disability, which I'm also not going to go and find, because I don't care enough.

Both he and Doris complained that they didn't show how he was affected by his injuries nor did they show that he did anything other than try and be a personal trainer and weight lifting model (or whatever that was) when they aired Being Nathan, which I didn't watch. I don't think he was working the job he has now, and I think it was different than the timeshare sales he worked for awhile, but don't remember what it was, either. He started working the job I'm calling construction and met his current girlfriend who lives in Florida.

Nathan is trash; he sought out Jenelle, just like David, and quickly impregnated her to cement his airtime, just like David and the other famewhore attention seekers of this franchise, but he is a better option for Kaiser when the options are between Nathan and Jenelle and David.

• Love 14
10 hours ago, lezlers said:

He did?  I had no idea.  How wonderful for Paislee and her mom.  I wonder why he hasn't done the same for Aubree.  Cole would adopt her in a hot second.  I wouldn't put it past him to refuse just to spite Chelsea.  He's that petty.

I think Adam's parents are the main reason he won't sign away his rights to Aubree. His parents have a close relationship with her and I think they put their foot down on that one. 

Plus, he is that petty that I can see him doing this shit to get at Chelsea too.  

• Love 12
15 hours ago, hottesthw said:

Lots of mom's do it every day. Kind of expected when you put yourself in situations like Brianna has. She's just very lucky in that unlike most single moms she has MTV money now so she wont ever have to do the 2 job thing.  Still not sure how that whole govt thing works tho since both dad's still seem like deadbeats . 

Are you saying that Brianna was getting some government help? Based on what evidence?

Or is it the fact that her family is Hispanic and you want to foster some ill feelings about that...

• Love 3
21 hours ago, lezlers said:

Except he's just as shitty to Paislee, so that theory is kind of blown out of the water.  Not to mention the fact that he never sees Aubree even when they're not filming.  The only blame Chelsea has in Adam being a shit father is spreading her legs for him when she was 16. 

Worse. He signed away his parental rights to Paislee because he didn't want to pay child support.  The only reason he hasn't done that to Aubree is because he's not forced to pay any substantial support due to Chelsea's MTV income.  That said, he's in serious arrears on even that paltry amount.  

Adam being a piece of shit is all on him. 

• Love 15
15 hours ago, hottesthw said:

Well don't know them so I can't speculate how he is to her and her mother. Nor do i know about his relationship outside of filming so I can only comment as a viewer and what I see. 

And yes spreading your legs to a jerkoff sometimes has lifelong consequences so that right there brings with it a lot of blame and guilt. I wish all these girls would learn that instead of trying to turn these sometimes almost strangers into father's of the year. Cuz c'mon it's not like Adam was a mensa member sending roses every week when she got knocked up. 

Except we do know how he treats/feels about Paislee because well, see above.

So Adam didn't make a choice to sleep with Chelsea? Way to blame the women and paint these "poor" men as victims.  Adam & Chelsea were both there for Aubree's conception, yet somehow Chelsea has gone on to be a respectable mom and self-supporting adult while Adam is a negligent father and addict with a criminal record.  

• Love 18
29 minutes ago, snarts said:

Except we do know how he treats/feels about Paislee because well, see above.

So Adam didn't make a choice to sleep with Chelsea? Way to blame the women and paint these "poor" men as victims.  Adam & Chelsea were both there for Aubree's conception, yet somehow Chelsea has gone on to be a respectable mom and self-supporting adult while Adam is a negligent father and addict with a criminal record.  

He also called Aubree a bastard on camera. I believe it was when Chelsea had just had knee surgery. I cannot stand him.

Adam can't blame Chelsea and Randy for making him look bad he did that by his own actions.

Edited by badhaggis
Finish thought
  • Love 20
2 hours ago, badhaggis said:

He also called Aubree a bastard on camera. I believe it was when Chelsea had just had knee surgery. I cannot stand him.

Adam can't blame Chelsea and Randy for making him look bad he did that by his own actions.

I know. I hate when people lament for people to stop telling “the truth” about their behavior. Maybe don’t be a horrible human being rather than complain about people saying you’re a horrible human being. Adam is a piece of shit and always has been, that’s no one’s fault but his own (not even his parents who’ve enabled his drug habit).

Chelsea certainly has guilt about choosing Adam to be Aubree’s dad, but since that moment she’s done her best to make sure Aubree is surrounded by a number of people that love and support her. Chelsea’s poor choice doesn’t doom her or Aubree to a life time of mistreatment by the dipshit. 

• Love 11
On 1/18/2019 at 6:29 PM, Christina87 said:

Hahahaha just imagine!

Jenelle: "I just started seeing molecules! I've been here for an HOUR straight!!! I bee to smoke! I can't do this anymore, dude. I'm done for today!"

Forcing Janelle to work for an hour. YOU MONSTER!!!!!

• Love 7
On 1/21/2019 at 7:24 PM, hottesthw said:

Adam is a piece of shit for sure but I will never be on the Chelsea love train. For years Adam has avoided the show or flaked out on filming and Chelsea and her father have happily sat on camera recapping all the bad things he's done. So i can kinda see why he gets mad. If he doesn't want to be a part of this then STFU about him. And I say that because every time he does come around he complains about how she portrays him on the show and it pisses him off, so it puts more distance between him and his kid. Maybe shut up (or even better yet, get your poor fucking kid off this show) and see if being out of the spotlight helps to improve his relationship with his kid. Everyone laughs when he made a comment about local places not hiring him because they know about all his issues (past and present), as if his personal business hasn't been discussed endlessly on this show. Without Adam, Chelsea has no TM2 storyline, so as she sits in her big new house she should wonder hmmmm, if I got this from the show maybe there is a slight chance he can't get a job because of the show. I don't believe for a second that every time he fucks up the headline doesn't read "TM Dad....".

And let's be honest other than the short time he filmed hoping MTV would show the good times he spent with his daughter (which they still managed to turn into a Chelsea/Randy bitchfest), Adam and his family aren't the famewhores the rest of them are (Javi, Nathan, etc). They make choices not to be a part of this show yet Chelsea and Randy seem to not want that to happen. I think that's what irritates me the most about them. Not that Adam is some poor soul that deserves anything from them, but they are certainly not helping anything either. Aubree needs to be removed from this tv bullshit to live a normal life. Dealing with her dad has to be hard enough without watching her mom and grandpa acting like high schoolers.

I say all this because Chelsea is "supposedly" the most stable and successful out of all these girls (I guess cuz almost all her kids came from the same guy)?

I agree with you!!!  Adam is a complete and total asshole loser.  No one is arguing that!

But - CHELSEA is the one putting it on TV!  That is not what a good mother does, it just isn't.  There are many many deadbeat fathers out there, and the kids suffer horribly when a father (or mother) completely bails on a get-together.  WHY the FUCK is Chelsea putting this on tv for the world to see?  Aubree is the one who suffers and Chelsea is using her sad face and reactions as a story-line.  A STORY LINE!  Oh my god I am so horribly disgusted.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, blubld43 said:

Are you saying that Brianna was getting some government help? Based on what evidence?

Or is it the fact that her family is Hispanic and you want to foster some ill feelings about that...

I've read what the OP said several times, and I don't see a thing in their statement that would imply that Brianna is inferior because she is a different race...

• Love 12
5 hours ago, badhaggis said:

And I believe it was Chelsea who opted to put all this on tv for the world to see. As I stated in my original post I just don't see Chelsea as some super-mom hero because she laid down with an asshole and now has to navigate her kid thru a lifetime of disappointment. Sure they both conceived her but you would think after the first season of mistreatment she would have removed herself from this show. Instead she keeps signing up for more. Again adam and his family are nowhere to be seen on tv. That I will blame her for and I see this exposure making Aubrees life harder, not easier when dealing with her father. And putting out tweets saying Aubrre makes the decision to film is ridiculous. She's 8 FFS. As a parent it is your job to have the final say in all your kids decisions. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

I agree with you!!!  Adam is a complete and total asshole loser.  No one is arguing that!

But - CHELSEA is the one putting it on TV!  That is not what a good mother does, it just isn't.  There are many many deadbeat fathers out there, and the kids suffer horribly when a father (or mother) completely bails on a get-together.  WHY the FUCK is Chelsea putting this on tv for the world to see?  Aubree is the one who suffers and Chelsea is using her sad face and reactions as a story-line.  A STORY LINE!  Oh my god I am so horribly disgusted.

I feel bad about it because adam has chosen not to film anymore. Back when he  was on the show, we SAW him being a dipshit, so Chelsea rehashing what we have already seen was innocuous. But now adam has chosen to not be on the show, so IMO they shouldn't mention him as much as they do, much less harp on him for a storyline. A passing "Adam's in jail" or "Adam's of course not coming to the dance, so Cole's going" would be adequate, and help us get the idea that he hasn't changed. I just think that now, while I am totally on Chelsea's side about everything regarding adam, the case could be made that she is smearing his name and stunting his opportunities to make a good living for herself. If adam was on the show acting terribly, whatever, but since he's not, he clearly doesn't want to be involved. Now, I don't think Adam's up to much good, and I don't think he has a bright future, no matter what, but the case could be made that his job prospects are suffering since he's not allowed to fade into obscurity, even when he's off the show. And I understand why Grandma Donna might have some conflicted feelings, because you always want your son to have every advantage he can, and a more anonymous lifestyle would be an advantage. Sure, adam is already at a disadvantage due to drugs, jail time, etc, but most screw ups don't have their misdeeds constantly talked about on tv. 

I hope nobody twists this to say I'm on Adam's side; far from it! Adam is scum, and I'm completely on Chelsea's side. However, chelsea is a fan favorite, and she could easily get along with just showing mundane, positive things in her life, and maybe that would be advisable. I think a passing comment now and then about Adam's terrible behavior would be enough to show the viewers he's still the sucky person he's always been, while not being enough to make the argument that Chelsea's profiting off smearing him. 

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, hottesthw said:

I just don't see Chelsea as some super-mom hero because she laid down with an asshole and now has to navigate her kid thru a lifetime of disappointment. 

HAHAHA! This made me LOL, and I agree! Chelsea would be a lot different IMO to fans if she had never met Cole. If she was working as an esthetician, making bare minimum to put food on the table for her and Aubree, while still being spoiled by Randy to maintain the lifestyle she had before, she would not be seen in the same light. That is exactly what would be happening if she had gone to the gas station at a different time that day, especially if MTV had not come along. I've never understood why some people think she is above reproach, or even light snarking, just because she's #goals. 

• Love 5
8 hours ago, blubld43 said:

Based on what appears to be her lack of a job. And her kid going into daycare with out either parent seeming to have a job. I am doubting that her probably minimum wage job at some apartment complex excludes her from getting govt support when neither father is contributing. So I'm also assuming she's getting assistance (or was before Mtv). 

But nice try there :)

FYI, my sister was a single mom with a "nothing" job and even though legally she was entitled to maternity time off, she couldn't afford it. So back to work she went almost immediately (and worked 2 jobs for a short time early on). That's my only real life reference of how some single moms provide for their kids. And I'm not trying to start a debate or put other mom's down, it's mentioned because someone else already commented on my post above. So sorry if my replies confusing.

Edited by hottesthw
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, hottesthw said:

Based on what appears to be her lack of a job. And her kid going into daycare with out either parent seeming to have a job. I am doubting that her probably minimum wage job at some apartment complex excludes her from getting govt support when neither father is contributing. So I'm also assuming she's getting assistance (or was before Mtv). 

FYI, my sister was a single mom with a "nothing" job and even though legally she was entitled to maternity time off, she couldn't afford it. So back to work she went almost immediately (and worked 2 jobs for a short time early on). That's my only real life reference of how some single moms provide for their kids. 

Brianna (in the past) was a customer service person at a time share company. She’s worked full time since Nova was a baby, and went back to that job after she had Stella (Stella went to day care at 6 weeks, that’s the only thing Luis pays for).  Between that job and Roxanne’s full time job- I see how they could support the kids (although things would be tight with daycare costs); and something tells me Brittany helps out financially (even though she doesn’t live there). I am not certain if Brianna has gotten assistance or does currently. 

• Love 8

Many people would agree to filmed for $300k/year. Chelsea actually shares very little of her family's life. In return, the money affords them the ability to live comfortably while stockpiling funds for the kids college education/future. 

If I found the show that exploitive, I wouldn't watch it. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I agree, and it’s also disheartening how many seem to be willing to excuse her choices to continue exploiting Aubree. It’s just wrong.

• Love 3
On ‎1‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 12:52 PM, hottesthw said:

Have we discussed if anyone knows if Brianna is actually on government assistance or is this something you're assuming?  If so, based on what?

• Love 6
On ‎1‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 1:00 PM, hottesthw said:

Huh?  Paislee's mother has been on the show and has talked about how shitty a dad Adumb is.  And Adumb signed away his rights to avoid child support.  Can't wait to hear how THAT is the mother's fault.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, snarts said:

Many people would agree to filmed for $300k/year. Chelsea actually shares very little of her family's life. In return, the money affords them the ability to live comfortably while stockpiling funds for the kids college education/future. 

If I found the show that exploitive, I wouldn't watch it. 

But what she DOES show is absolutely awful.  She is showing the worst part of her daughter's life, that is disgusting.  Her little daughter getting stood up by her father.  Jesus christ, seriously!?

I wouldn't do that to my kids for a million dollars.

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, hottesthw said:

FYI, my sister was a single mom with a "nothing" job and even though legally she was entitled to maternity time off, she couldn't afford it. So back to work she went almost immediately (and worked 2 jobs for a short time early on). That's my only real life reference of how some single moms provide for their kids. And I'm not trying to start a debate or put other mom's down, it's mentioned because someone else already commented on my post above. So sorry if my replies confusing.

Do you watch the show?  It's been said numerous times that Briana works.  She's been shown talking about work.  It's been specified that she works FULL TIME.  She's been filmed wearing her badge.  From work.

Edited by lezlers
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13
7 hours ago, hottesthw said:

Briana, Roxanne and Brittany all also appeared on Family Therapy, or some similarly titled reality show. I don’t know why but I feel like I remember that they were paid around $50,000 for that? Plus, whatever earnings she got from 16 and Pregnant and TM3. I don’t think there’s much possibility Briana even qualified for assistance. I also think they’d possibly be required to get a larger place if the government was involved in their housing expenses - it seems Briana shares a room with Stella and Nova. In the past I’ve had friends get housing help and they had to have a bedroom for each kid legally.

4 hours ago, lezlers said:

Do you watch the show?  It's been said numerous times that Briana works.  She's been shown talking about work.  It's been specified that she works FULL TIME.  She's been filmed wearing her badge.  From work.

Didn’t she even say she works OVER 40 hours a week?

• Love 10
15 hours ago, Rebecca said:

Didn’t she even say she works OVER 40 hours a week?

Yes- the only time she took off was for maternity leave. From In Touch:

Grandma Roxanne sat the first grader down to do homework with her and talked to her about how she felt, now that her mom was heading back to her job in the timeshare industry — a position she's held for nearly five years. "Hey, let me ask you something. Are you excited about your mom going back to work?" Nova nodded, but when Roxanne asked her if she would miss her, she said, "She doesn't like taking care of me. She likes taking care of Stella."

• Love 5