Type keyword(s) to search

Carole Radziwill: She's a Real Princess!

• Start Topic

On 4/7/2018 at 11:27 AM, ryebread said:

For sure, ZM.  It would take a lot for me to love Carole.  My post was written with a dose of sarcasm the size of Bethenny's ego.

For instance, I would somehow have to forget her use of the word 'blowies' and how she pretended not to know that lavender can be used in cooking.  And barfing on Adam's shoes.  And grabbing Aviva's face and telling her she was a nothing because she didn't work. And. And. And. Yeah, it's going to take a lot.  Now, if Aviva came back, (there's word on the street about that) and Carole apologized and admitted that she used a ghost writer, me and Carole? Likethis.

While she's at it she could also apologize for that horrid Instagram post on International Women's Day.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 3
16 hours ago, stewedsquash said:

I can't remember if I saw in on her Twitter or in an article about her recently but I think she is doing her selling for a charity. 

Usually when one is selling to give the proceeds to a charity it is listed in the listing.  Maybe Carole is just making money so she can continue her retirement from writing and journalism. 

• Love 4

Maybe she is that hard up for cash? We don't really know her financial situation.

True, and every little bit counts - weed and running shoes don't pay for themselves, after all. It's the selling of the used lingerie that I can't get past, because besides someone with a fetish, who would want them? But, hey, if Carole can make some bank off her old drawers, then more power to her.

• Love 5

On Twitter, Carole's fan is defending Carole from someone who said she should rise above it:

"Welllll, she is kind of above it. She is shading in a layed-back, truth on her side, kind of way. She’s calm, sitting on a cushy chaise with a very long roaring 20s filtered cigarette. Bethenny, in turn, is frothing at the mouth & making plans."

Carole's response: 

"Word."

• Love 5
49 minutes ago, ryebread said:

On Twitter, Carole's fan is defending Carole from someone who said she should rise above it:

"Welllll, she is kind of above it. She is shading in a layed-back, truth on her side, kind of way. She’s calm, sitting on a cushy chaise with a very long roaring 20s filtered cigarette. Bethenny, in turn, is frothing at the mouth & making plans."

Carole's response: 

"Word."

Poor Beth. If the feud is real, she truly can’t keep any friends. On the other hand, she is back with Dennis. So at least, she is getting some D. Even, if he is still married to her former friend.

• Love 10
On 4/9/2018 at 2:30 PM, LilaFowler said:

Maybe she is that hard up for cash? We don't really know her financial situation. In addition to the selling of the used panties online, she's also been doing appearances at cheesy events with Teresa Giudice and Brandi Glanville. I feel like that sort of thing should be beneath her but hey, maybe she needs the $.

Carole is a fan of $1400./jar facial creme so she must have a decent amount of disposable $$$.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/most-wanted/carole-radziwill-blood-cream

• Love 5

And that last line (bolded below) in the intro to the article sure is eyebrow raising - she likely gets the product free, and Bravo gets a cut from any subsequent sales.

Carole Radziwill Explains the "Blood Cream" Giving Her Flawless Skin

The Real Housewives of New York City author has a bloody good beauty secret. 

by Talia Ergas

April 11, 2018 • 10:16 AM ET

When readers buy some of the products featured on Most Wanted using the links below, we may receive a commission from each sale. Prices are subject to change.

Edited by film noire
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, QuinnM said:

This gave me a chuckle.

I'm regularly amazed (read annoyed) by people who endorse or sell potions and lotions under the guise that it will renew, refresh, and shave years off our faces, while these same people have clearly had at the most, surgical intervention, and at the least, a standard monthly appointment with a cosmetic dermatologist.

Just get away from me with yer damn lies.

• Love 20

Blood face creams make me think of Elizabeth Báthory, aka "the Blood Countess."  Except instead of her own blood, she used the blood of virgins.  And bathed in it.  Don't get into the hot tub with Carole, innocent maidens.  ;o)

• LOL 1
  • Love 14
22 hours ago, LIMOM said:

It smells like she is a paid endorser...

Well, the site clearly states it may collect a commission; possibly it's then split with Carole. As for her getting jars of this stuff for free --I'm not sure how many consumers really want to look like Carole Radz, and, decent complexion aside, I doubt the overall Carole package would be much of a draw. I'm not trying to be mean, just realistic. OTOH, HWs like Cynthia/ATL (d'uh!) or Erika/BH (who isn't everyone's cup of tea, but has truly beautiful skin), I could easily see in an endorsement function. MMV.

• Love 6

What is up with all her negative Bethenny tweets?  Is this a for real thing or a for tv one?

Bethenny once said she loves Carole so much she'd pick her over the show (words to that effect). And then apparently she says one thing about Adam that Carole didn't like and somehow that spawned a friendship breakup.  And now Carole's traded Bethenny in for a shiny new friend (personal gripe! with bitterness!)

I'm skeptical. Or, are both really about 12 years old mentally?

• Love 14

On WWHL recently Carole really floundered when she tried to describe what has happened to her relationship with Bethenny. She sounded apologetic and as if she's in the dark.

I worked in television news (local, in a big market) and I'm not impressed with Carole's credentials. I'm not taking away from the fact that she worked in news, but rather there are lots of people who do - there's tremendous turnover in the business - and few of them are hardcore journalists these days. The pressure is to offer entertainment, not straight news. With exceptions such as Wolf Blitzer on CNN.

Carole seems like a coat-tail rider to me. She doesn't strike me as being very bright. I know she can spout political facts, but her social skills are off.

• Love 12
22 minutes ago, pasdetrois said:

On WWHL recently Carole really floundered when she tried to describe what has happened to her relationship with Bethenny. She sounded apologetic and as if she's in the dark.

I saw this and the timing of poor hurt Carole seemed way off.  She was saying that Bethenny’s talking heads were her first indication that there was a problem.  But prior to the season she was going on about the big riff and how we’d see it play out during the season.  And then there were all the rather nasty tweets she had going after Bethenny.  But now she didn’t even know there was an issue until Bethenny said things in her THs?  I think she tried to play the same game Jill played.  But right now she is just coming off as nasty.  And I don’t believe for one second that when she and Tinsley were talking and ignoring Bethenny at that lunch that she didnt’ know exactly what she was doing.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, WhoaWhoKnew said:

Has Carole always been so awful?

Yes

1 hour ago, pasdetrois said:

I worked in television news (local, in a big market) and I'm not impressed with Carole's credentials. I'm not taking away from the fact that she worked in news, but rather there are lots of people who do - there's tremendous turnover in the business - and few of them are hardcore journalists these days. The pressure is to offer entertainment, not straight news. With exceptions such as Wolf Blitzer on CNN.

Carole seems like a coat-tail rider to me. She doesn't strike me as being very bright. I know she can spout political facts, but her social skills are off.

Carole never spouted any real facts, just opinions. Saying candidate X is a ____ or candidate Y is better because _____is not a fact but an opinion. I doubt she could hold her own on any type of pundit forum.

She's more ego than intelligence

Edited by Ki-in
  • Love 16
9 hours ago, WhoaWhoKnew said:

Has Carole always been so awful?

I just feel so blindsided by her current behavior.

Yes.  

I think she's a liar.  She's been my least favorite NYC HW for a long, long time.  She's always been catty and phony.  And like @pasdetroisI'm just not impressed by her credentials.

• Love 9

I hated her from jump with her first ttying to be too cool for what she signed up for gathering and had the women over for drinks with only m&ms and than ordering pizza after they were hungry and not giving a damn that the salads that the women preferred didn't arrive. That's just a shitty host and there is nothing cool about it.

• Love 14

The fall of Carole has begun.

6 hours ago, ryebread said:

Yes.  

I think she's a liar.  She's been my least favorite NYC HW for a long, long time.  She's always been catty and phony.  And like @pasdetroisI'm just not impressed by her credentials.

What is wrong with her credentials?

She has a BA and an mba according to her wiki.

She was a producer for ABC and wrote that book.(apparently with a bit of help from her sister).

She has now become a bad actress on a cable show, that is the only thing that she is not credentialed for.

• Love 7
6 hours ago, Ki-in said:

2RyuRelN2Vmf816Wg27icMuRlCjvePWEgncZDz1F

I suspect you posted this to take the wind out of Carole's sails. She was being obnoxious in this past episode. However the fact that Luann liked this demonstrates, to me, what an unrepentant hateful gas-bag Luann is. If the "Countess" truly had class, she would have stayed silent.

• Love 9
55 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

I suspect you posted this to take the wind out of Carole's sails. She was being obnoxious in this past episode. However the fact that Luann liked this demonstrates, to me, what an unrepentant hateful gas-bag Luann is. If the "Countess" truly had class, she would have stayed silent.

I don't think there is any love loss between Luann -if it is fact a "like" by Luann, Carole has crowned herself Queen of Authenticity and uses her title as a reason to snub Luann.  Of course that all changes when Luann takes the stage on WWHL and starts singing "Money Can't Buy You Class" and Carole is right there hugging on Luann and getting her camera time.

Luann apparently doesn't mind the parodies:  

• Love 7
16 hours ago, diadochokinesis said:

Is that supposed to look like Carole?  Egads!  Looks like a cross between Mama Elsa, Marysol, and Carole. 

I’m pretty sure it’s Carole’s face put on the Amy Shummer movie poster

• Love 10
8 hours ago, FozzyBear said:

I’m pretty sure it’s Carole’s face put on the Amy Shummer movie poster

The face is what I’m shocked about.  Maybe it is the angle but geez Louise.  I’m seeing shades of Mama Elsa in the face. 

• Love 3

I am a first timer on this site. I absolutely can not stand Carole!! What really gets me, is that she "ran" the NYC Marathon. I'm sorry, but if you can't complete a full

marathon in 5 hours or less, there isn't a whole lot of running going on. She completed it in close to 7 hours. I could walk it faster than that. Then they throw her a

party??? Not sure why she thinks she is so special. She's also incredibly rude. Ok. Rant over!!!

• Love 7
1 hour ago, DBAAT said:

I am a first timer on this site. I absolutely can not stand Carole!! What really gets me, is that she "ran" the NYC Marathon. I'm sorry, but if you can't complete a full

marathon in 5 hours or less, there isn't a whole lot of running going on. She completed it in close to 7 hours. I could walk it faster than that. Then they throw her a

party??? Not sure why she thinks she is so special. She's also incredibly rude. Ok. Rant over!!!

Welcome! I am fairly new here also and people treat you great. 

• Love 7

Shoot. I don't know how to add a pic here (sorry), but Dorinda posted a pic of herself, Carole, and Caroline Stanbury (Ladies of London) at the pol in Dubai. I'm curious to read your reactions to it.

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, Neeners said:

Shoot. I don't know how to add a pic here (sorry), but Dorinda posted a pic of herself, Carole, and Caroline Stanbury (Ladies of London) at the pol in Dubai. I'm curious to read your reactions to it.

Is this the photo? 

• Love 6
25 minutes ago, stewedsquash said:

And that Carole has deep armpits, almost like bowls.

Yeah, the armpits were shocking to me! Maybe because she's so thin?

• Love 2

Yep, they are here.  Sonja is apparently here too.  They are staying at the Burj al Arab which is probably the best and most exclusive hotel in Dubai.  It is on its own private island and you can’t get on it without a restaurant or room reservation at the hotel.  Weirdly, the restaurants are on The Entertainer (like Groupon where everything is BOGO) so that’s always humorous.  I would love to see that they go actually do some stuff outside of Jumeirah but I’m not hopeful. I did tweet at Tinsley and told them a couple of places to go visit that are more local. 

• Love 8
On 5/3/2018 at 11:46 AM, islandgal140 said:

What did Bethenny say about Adam?

If I had to wager a guess I am thinking Bethenny might have pointed out the obvious-the guy lacks ambition.  Bethenny has gotten away with making the age comments in the past so I think she is home free on that count.    I think he has had a Go Fund Me page for a counter top herb grower, had a cooking school, was writing a cookbook, maybe a personal, documentary film maker and founder of a busted up charity  but mostly he just takes photos of his watermelon radish salads and enjoys pretty much every sport imaginable.  

Burning question why this group of RHs in Dubai?  Are they filming Ladies of London?  

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

If I had to wager a guess I am thinking Bethenny might have pointed out the obvious-the guy lacks ambition.  Bethenny has gotten away with making the age comments in the past so I think she is home free on that count.    I think he has had a Go Fund Me page for a counter top herb grower, had a cooking school, was writing a cookbook, maybe a personal, documentary film maker and founder of a busted up charity  but mostly he just takes photos of his watermelon radish salads and enjoys pretty much every sport imaginable.  

Burning question why this group of RHs in Dubai?  Are they filming Ladies of London?  

It doesn’t seem to be anything official.  LOL is no more.  Caroline Stansbury lives out here.  Sonja didn’t come with the others.  I’ve heard that Adam and Scott are here with Tins and Carole though. 

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, diadochokinesis said:

It doesn’t seem to be anything official.  LOL is no more.  Caroline Stansbury lives out here.  Sonja didn’t come with the others.  I’ve heard that Adam and Scott are here with Tins and Carole though. 

Sonja seems to be in Bali-according to her Instagram.  I can't imagine Dorinda wanting to have anything to do with Sonja.  

I was hoping they had reconsidered renewing LOL-or at the very least bring Marissa Hermer to RHOBH.  

Oh I see Adam is in Dubai-interesting the comments about culture appropriation-

• Love 6
(edited)
51 minutes ago, diadochokinesis said:

Promo trip for the resorts.

32 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Sonja seems to be in Bali-according to her Instagram.  I can't imagine Dorinda wanting to have anything to do with Sonja.  

I was hoping they had reconsidered renewing LOL-or at the very least bring Marissa Hermer to RHOBH.  

Culture appropriation is the theme this year on RHONYC. 

The food on his insta looks disgusting. 

Can he make a living with 106k followers?

Edited by LIMOM
  • Love 5
32 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Ugh, this is really a difficult topic to speak on.  Wearing the thobe itself is fine over here for guys.  However, the keffiyehs could be objectionable. If it was a plain white one, that would be fine.  However, a red checked keffiyeh (also known as a ghutra) means that you are Sunni Muslim and have gone on the hajj. Which is a HUGE deal in Islam. So, that becomes problematic.  That said, I see tourists frequently over here (including women) who have the keffiyeh worn desert-style (wrapped around their head) which I just always roll my eyes at because it marks them as a tourist.  Abayas (the long, black flowing garment that women wear) is actually commonly worn by women regardless of religion or nationality.  If you go into Saudi, you have to wear an abaya.  When I lived in Qatar, we frequently wore abayas because of the modesty rules.  You see it less in Dubai but some women will wear them as fashion statements here.  I can wrap a hijab and will do so if I go into a mosque (I’m Christian but they will open them up to us to tour but you wear an abaya and cover your hair).  

TL,DR: Is it cultural appropriation?  Yes and no.  It is a difficult answer and I would venture to say it is more of cultural appropriation on the men than it would be if the women were wearing abayas and hijab/sheylas. 

• Love 14
42 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Sonja was also in Dubai.  She has pics on her Instagram from it.  Don’t know how to bring the picture in or else I would show them but if you go there, they are on there.  She went to the Jose Eber salon, Burj Khalifa, Cipriani, and the desert.  She hashtagged Platinum Heritage (a tour group) so I’m betting they heavily discounted for her. 

• Love 2