Type keyword(s) to search

Carole Radziwill: She's a Real Princess!

• Start Topic

On ‎7‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 0:44 PM, Lady Grump said:

To the person who will try to drag me for implying that women without children are filled with regret - No. That is not what I am saying at all. I've chosen cats over kids, and don't regret the decision.

I lost my 17 year old cat in May so I can tell you that cats are far superior to any child.

They shit in a box, they won't borrow your car, money or clog up the phone or internet. They won't invite their friends over to eat you out of house and home.

They won't smoke, drink or lie to you. You don't have to worry about them coming home late or stealing your booze or ciggies.

They won't talk back - or talk for that matter - they won't tell your secrets or laugh at you when you strip and walk about the house naked, they don't listen very well, sleep all day and are always there.

They only drawback - and real fear I had - was to die in the house and having the cops break down the door only to find that the starving cat ate me.

But other than THAT?

• Love 12
On July 31, 2016 at 3:36 PM, Almost 3000 said:

Oh, I don't care if posters trash her at all. In fact much of it she deserves. I was being very specific about something that has been bothering me for awhile. It was meant as I stated for a couple of posters, I'll just leave it at that.

I understood you completely and I agree.  I use the ignore function.  

• Love 4
On 6/26/2016 at 1:27 PM, zoeysmom said:

I think Aero Gardens and others having been doing this for quite sometime.  Williams Sonoma has a variety of offerings.

I fins it mildly offensive that Adam, who is from a wealthy family,

Wait what??!?! Adam comes from money? First I am hearing about it.  When did this come out and how wealthy are we talking about? Kinda explains his apartment with the nice kitchen though and the super laid back attitude.

Gotta say now that I know this I could believe that he would be moving on to greener, more fertile pastures to start a family. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Neeners said:

I watched WWHL, too, and she actually sort of defended Lu and talked about how she'd never seen her so happy. I was pleasantly surprised.

Damage control.  Skeptical of Radziwill.  That's me!

• Love 6
48 minutes ago, ryebread said:

Damage control.  Skeptical of Radziwill.  That's me!

I agree.  I think she realizes being tied to Bethenny and Ramona has its downside.  Certainly being against happiness has its downside.

• Love 5
51 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Adam's father is part of a family business of office supplies stores.  His brother in law has taken the reigns, I guess so Adam and his uninspired artist brother can chase their dreams.    http://www.storeykenworthy.com/About

Here is the brother's art: 

In hindsight, it seems so obvious that he has access to family money. New York is too expensive a city for Adam to doing ok with his unfocused dithering without family help. His website doesn't really talk about his culinary training or restaurants where he worked. His bio mostly discusses his love of endurance sports. Basically it looks like the website of a diletante. Contrast that with Ben Robinson's (he's the chef on Below Deck) website, which looks like the website of a professional chef who makes his living cooking for people. It describes his training, has testimonials, recipes, menus, etc. http://www.chefbenrobinson.com/about-private-chef-ben-robinson/

After looking through Adam's Instagram, I'm not sure if he's a decent chef, but he would be one hell of a food stylist. Also his brother's art work is terrible.

• Love 6

Every once in a while I read something that sticks with me after I walk away from the computer.

It has to do with the 'beauty' aspect of the HWs?

I think that sometimes the ugly innards can totally cancel out whatever beauty a person has on the outside.

A few days ago I was looking at a pic of beffany and thought, "Holee crap, she looks good in the pic.........." Then I remembered what a creep and asshole personality she has and I was slapped back into reality.

--------------------------

Carole is like those packing peanuts that go into a box that goes into the mail.

She conforms to whatever is in the package and loses her purpose once the contents are taken out.....

• Love 10
32 minutes ago, ElDosEquis said:

Every once in a while I read something that sticks with me after I walk away from the computer.

It has to do with the 'beauty' aspect of the HWs?

I think that sometimes the ugly innards can totally cancel out whatever beauty a person has on the outside.

A few days ago I was looking at a pic of beffany and thought, "Holee crap, she looks good in the pic.........." Then I remembered what a creep and asshole personality she has and I was slapped back into reality.

--------------------------

Carole is like those packing peanuts that go into a box that goes into the mail.

She conforms to whatever is in the package and loses her purpose once the contents are taken out.....

Yup it's like yummy fluffy frosting on stale, rancid cake. It looks pretty but you want no part of it.

• Love 3
On 7/31/2016 at 7:15 PM, Jextella said:

I'm not a huge Carole fan....mostly I'm just disinterested.  I think she had an interesting life years ago, but not so much anymore.

Having said that, learning about her Twitter comments makes me think if I followed her on social media, my disinterest would evolve into dislike.

I do wonder if the death of her husband and the Kennedys traumatized her a bit and shaped how she proceeded in life afterwards.  It was a lot all at once and something she may still deal with.  

The other thing about Carole is that she doesn't have children.  I think people who choose not to have children see the world a bit differently than those who do.  In my experience, people who choose to have kids and work at raising them well are more nurturing and have higher levels of patience, empathy, and flexibility than those who choose not to have kids.  It just goes with the territory.  I think Carole has developed a world for herself that makes her feel safe.  It's controllable and she's not going to disrupt it.  Boring as all get out for my tastes, but...if it works for her, it's good thing.

I really don't mind that she is dating a younger guy - nor do I mind how she interacts with him.  I don't see any of it as childish or wierd.  Just a normal relationship, IMO. 

I don't think Carole is unattractive - but I can see how others would.  She definitely has a unique look that wouldn't be to everyone's tastes I think.

As someone who chose to not have kids I find this offensive (but you did put in your experience, must not know very many people without kids).  Just because I chose not to be a mom doesn't mean I am not patient, nurturing, empathetic or flexible.  Some of us prefer to work with animals than children.  Besides I get my fill of kids at work (university).  If volunteering with wildlife sanctuaries is boring no one told me!

• Love 20
4 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Adam's father is part of a family business of office supplies stores.  His brother in law has taken the reigns, I guess so Adam and his uninspired artist brother can chase their dreams.    http://www.storeykenworthy.com/About

Here is the brother's art: 

When I saw this I thought about the "Shoebox Collection" of greeting cards?

Man, those must be some HUGE envelopes.

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

As someone who chose to not have kids I find this offensive (but you did put in your experience, must not know very many people without kids).  Just because I chose not to be a mom doesn't mean I am not patient, nurturing, empathetic or flexible.  Some of us prefer to work with animals than children.  Besides I get my fill of kids at work (university).  If volunteering with wildlife sanctuaries is boring no one told me!

The best kids are the kind you can send back to their parents when you have had your fill of them?

I believe in corporal punishment, waterboarding and embarrassing my nieces and nephews when ever possible. That said?

I treated them as my own children. I was hard on them and I'll be damned if they didn't flock about me.

I love the little flockers.

• Love 3
On 8/1/2016 at 6:42 PM, ElDosEquis said:

I lost my 17 year old cat in May so I can tell you that cats are far superior to any child.

They shit in a box, they won't borrow your car, money or clog up the phone or internet. They won't invite their friends over to eat you out of house and home.

They won't smoke, drink or lie to you. You don't have to worry about them coming home late or stealing your booze or ciggies.

They won't talk back - or talk for that matter - they won't tell your secrets or laugh at you when you strip and walk about the house naked, they don't listen very well, sleep all day and are always there.

They only drawback - and real fear I had - was to die in the house and having the cops break down the door only to find that the starving cat ate me.

But other than THAT?

My condolences for your loss. 

For the longest time, I had 2 kids, 2 dogs, and 2 cats in the house.  The kids are now on their own, the 2 dogs and 1 of the cats passed away within about a year of one another.  Out of them all, I miss the cat that died the most (which even surprises me).  The kids are doing what they should be doing, and the dogs were great fun.  The cat, however, was special.  He watched over of us from his perch, hunted for us when outdoors, and cuddled with us after we were safely in bed.  And, he did the least amount of damage to our home!  Man.  He was a good cat.

5 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

No offense intended.  Although I didn't say this.  I didn't say people who choose not to have kids aren't any of these things.

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 4
On ‎8‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 4:42 PM, ElDosEquis said:

They won't talk back - or talk for that matter - they won't tell your secrets or laugh at you when you strip and walk about the house naked, they don't listen very well, sleep all day and are always there.As for what I highlighted

But other than THAT?

I'm so sorry. I had to put my Axle down at 17 years. He was a cat that seemed more like a dog when it came to companionship. Wanted to be where I was, interested in what I was doing or eating. And so intuitive, he was the first one that settled beside my mom three hours before she started the dying process, she was on home hospice. He wouldn't leave her. I have always felt that he knew. I miss him the most of any of my cats and other beasts.

As for what I highlighted: What is wrong with that? If I die alone I'd be glad I could help my cat sustain itself until someone could rescue it. It's a part of nature I  wouldn't feel a thing, and I'm dead anyways. The ground and it's critters and organisms consume us eventually.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Giselle said:

I'm so sorry. I had to put my Axle down at 17 years. He was a cat that seemed more like a dog when it came to companionship. Wanted to be where I was, interested in what I was doing or eating. And so intuitive, he was the first one that settled beside my mom three hours before she started the dying process, she was on home hospice. He wouldn't leave her. I have always felt that he knew. I miss him the most of any of my cats and other beasts.

As for what I highlighted: What is wrong with that? If I die alone I'd be glad I could help my cat sustain itself until someone could rescue it. It's a part of nature I  wouldn't feel a thing, and I'm dead anyways. The ground and it's critters and organisms consume us eventually.

I'd be upset that the people that found me would hate me for not taking care of the poor thing?

MY cat was dog-like, too.

My favorite trick of his was the way he appeared all of a sudden, out of thin air, when I'd get home. That and his indifference to any Housewife. ;)

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

I agree, although I don't think that was the OP's intention.  These assumptions will never die.  Sort of like the belief that atheists have no moral compass since they don't believe in God. 

• Love 15

Whelp, looks like I spoke too soon re: Ms. Radziwill; she's ugly on Twitter again. I guess I'll have to go back to my habit of 'accidentally' reading this thread as, "Carole Radziwill: She's a Real Bitch!"

• Love 8
18 hours ago, Jextella said:

My condolences for your loss. 

For the longest time, I had 2 kids, 2 dogs, and 2 cats in the house.  The kids are now on their own, the 2 dogs and 1 of the cats passed away within about a year of one another.  Out of them all, I miss the cat that died the most (which even surprises me).  The kids are doing what they should be doing, and the dogs were great fun.  The cat, however, was special.  He watched over of us from his perch, hunted for us when outdoors, and cuddled with us after we were safely in bed.  And, he did the least amount of damage to our home!  Man.  He was a good cat.

No offense intended.  Although I didn't say this.  I didn't say people who choose not to have kids aren't any of these things.

Thank you.  My apologies for misunderstanding.  

• Love 2

The problem with Carole is not her looks. It is her soul. It is foul and dark. But what do you expect from one of Satan Andy's Flying Monkeys.'

Jules shares many of her physical characteristic and seems to be a very nice person albeit with problems.  She is not the total horror show that writer girl splashes across twitter, blogs and the show. I guess if she doesn't have a ghost writer to give her a script she is shit out of luck. Now that she has become Bethenny's cackling minion it is just beyond the pale. Yeeech.

Bring back the lady that bedazzled the vajayjays. She was a treat in comparison.

• Love 8

She is really mean and bitter online. I don't even get some of her insults. The viewers are "idiots because (we) watch and aren't paid"  .....? 

Um yea Carole most people who watch movies and tv aren't earning a check for doing so. 

Also her saying it's "ok to say mean things if they're true" .... 

1. Subjective opinion isn't truth. That's just how you interpret the person or situation based on your own observations and through the lens of your own beliefs and experiences, boo.

2. You can convey informative with diplomacy and sensitivity and still be honest to that opinion you want to share. 

It's funny when others criticize her she calls them idiots or boring and stupid on a rant. I criticized her saying the above and she blocked me, she knew she couldn't have a snap back. 

• Love 13
5 hours ago, NewDigs said:

It's okay to say mean things if they're true? Really?

No wonder she is surrounded by so many friends.

Oh...

Change that to, just following one bitter old shrew.

Well, she claims Diane Sawyer and Ranjana Khan as two of her friends.  But those two gentlewomen must be shaking their heads at what she's done to her career and reputation.

Where are these high powered and moneyed friends when Carole tried to launch her latest failure project?  Grow Bar failed to reach it's Kickstarter goal by nearly half.  $29K is chump change to Bethenny.   She couldn't help her best friend get started by investing in her biz?

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1550203782/growbar-managed-indoor-grow-system-for-your-home?ref=nav_search

• Love 4

I really don't get Carole, the cool, hipsterish, blasé one outing people on twitter for drug use. How on earth is that cool in anyone's world? Let's get a hair sample from all the HWs and drug test them - including for Adderall. I'd like to see who tests positive and for what. Sonja's not drinking this season, so we know that she isn't mixing booze and pills.  And by pills, does she mean prescription meds? Are we back to OC with HIPAA? lol - really just kidding! Has Carole been snooping around their purses? What's in her purse? Or Bethenny's manic hyper purse?  Wasn't it so funny when Carole ate the laced Gummy. Does marijuana count Carole?  I wonder what Adam thinks of her bing a narc? Who in their right mind would invite her or Bethenny to a party knowing now that they are taking notes on everyone's behavior?

• Love 18

So Carole called people paranoid for thinking that she only went to the engagement party to spy? So she went because she wanted to meet Tom (though she also said that she had met him once when he was dating Ramona) and that she's genuinely happy for Luann. Did I imagine the TH she had where she basically said that the only reason she went is because of the expected drama of having all 3 women in the same room as the one man they've all dated and slept with? Maybe that wasn't the ONLY reason, but that's not just in jest. She put it out there, it seems very plausible that that would be one motivation for her to go and then she turns around and puts down people for thinking that she didn't have the utmost of pure intentions?

• Love 8
13 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Could Carole look any more uncomfortable and out of place than this?  I could only watch about 2 minutes and had to turn it off! LOL

Oy.  Anyone who says Carole doesn't need the money, only needs to watch this video.  Or watch the video she did when she was doing the interview from Sunbury Motor Co. in Amish country.  The video is no longer available but she tweeted this picture and said, "I’m in Amish country. So pretty!!!! Selling cars at @SunburyMotorCo Come down!” 

Why would she do these things if not to get paid??

I hope she managed to act less bored than she did in the Shot Topic video.  Pretty dress, though.  I'm surprised she didn't pull out one of her walking dresses for the hills of Pennsylvania.

carole-radziwill-birdhay-car-dealership.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, ryebread said:

Oy.  Anyone who says Carole doesn't need the money, only needs to watch this video.  Or watch the video she did when she was doing the interview from Sunbury Motor Co. in Amish country.  The video is no longer available but she tweeted this picture and said, "I’m in Amish country. So pretty!!!! Selling cars at @SunburyMotorCo Come down!” 

Why would she do these things if not to get paid??

I hope she managed to act less bored than she did in the Shot Topic video.  Pretty dress, though.  I'm surprised she didn't pull out one of her walking dresses for the hills of Pennsylvania.

carole-radziwill-birdhay-car-dealership.

The least she could do was fake interest in what the ST hosts were saying and stop rolling her eyes and looking for the fastest/closest escape route. LOL

• Love 3
On August 10, 2016 at 10:56 PM, WireWrap said:

Could Carole look any more uncomfortable and out of place than this?  I could only watch about 2 minutes and had to turn it off! LOL

SHOT TOPICS W/ CAROLE RADZIWILL OF RHONY

A special Shot Topics with author, Real Housewife of New York and style inspiration Carole Radziwill!! ???

Posted by BestProducts.com on Wednesday, August 10, 2016

I made it through twenty seconds.  The hosts voice and production value made me stop.  But I'm on my phone.  Maybe it's better on a larger screen.  I doubt I could see anyone rolling their eyes. 

• Love 1

I just don't see any physical, emotional or  other type of chemistry between Carol and Adam. They just always seem to appear so uncomfortable and awkward wifh each other. 

I have no problem with the age difference...however, they don't give off any vibe or energy of mutual excitement for each other IMO

I don't think either of them are good looking, but they probably wouldn't find me attractive either :)

• Love 7

I personally think that Adam is Carole's "boyfriend by Bravo". I think that when she was at Luann's house the producers saw her drooling all over him and pointed him in Carole's direction letting him know she was a desperate old hag who was loaded and had connections. He thought he was getting a sophisticated woman with connections but what he got was a pathetic hag who constantly grills him with idiotic questions about her looks, how much he will miss her and how he'd rate their relationship on a scale of 1-10.  

He is desperately hanging in for that cookbook that will never happen. Teresa from NJ has like 2 or 3 cookbooks but a real writer can't churn one out in the year they've been working on it? Oh, that's because she's too busy re-reading her intro about how the vegan boy fell in love with the junk food GIRL, even though we all know it's the other way around. What cookbook needs a plot device anyway?

We all saw him hang up on her on facetime and how she had to beg him for compliments. She is delusional if she thinks he's not using her. She is such a bitch on twitter that when they do break up and he start posting pics of his new gf I will sit back and watch the fun. I'm sure Carole will post bikini pics ans the like to show him what he's "missing" and how she's every bit as hot as a 20yo. If they do go the distance it's because she left him in her will.

I don't think she is as rich as we are led to believe or she would have funded his kickstarter herself and wouldn't be making appearances at car dealerships and hawking things on twitter.

ETA: I never for a minute thought that Luann wanted Adam for herself. I think she was genuinely trying to help him out. Even Carole hasn't said that Lu wanted Chef Adam for herself and I am sure Carole grilled Adam about that fpr hours on end and he has never even hinted that Lu was anything more than gracious and kind to him. If Carole even had an inkling that Lu had her eye on him she would be shouting it in every scene and would have taken out a billboard on Times Square proclaiming that fact. Also, let's not kid ourselves, if Luann didn't care about her niece (which she clearly does) and Adam had no qualms (clearly he'll do anything) the it would have been game on. There is no man gay or straight, dead or alive that would ever choose Carole over Luann. So I think we can put that theory to rest.

Edited by Ki-in
  • Love 15

I don't see Adam with Carole being about a cookbook or notoriety.  He's a young guy who's is laid back and enjoying what he does.  Carole is his current squeeze but he's not letting the 'relationship' dominate him.  He's going to enjoy it for the time being and then move on.  And, I think Carole knows it.   It seems Carole has stronger feelings for him than he has for her.  And she also knows that as well. 

Carole has openly stated that she's not all that rich.  IMO, she gets by.  The RH deal is certainly more bread and butter than her writing career right now. 

• Love 5

He is most definitely in it for something and it's not Carole's sparkling personality or devastatingly good looks. I think Adam has been seen more in the 2 seasons he's been around than all of the other house husbands combined. He's done a few interviews now, including tv and is going to be on Chopped. Every scene they are in together seems awkward and forced and for a May/Dec romance it should be sparkling and exciting but they are boring and cringe worthy at the same time. 

Forgot to add that she has said herself that she thinks this might not be temporary anymore, so she is not the easy, breezy live for the moment she'd have us believe. I think it will hit her hard when it does end.

Edited by Ki-in
  • Love 1

There is a show on E! Entertainment called Hollywood Medium. We all know what a medium does, but this kid (his name is Tyler) is a medium and he's 20 years old. He claims he knows nothing about the people he is going to read. He has his mom or one of the shows producers drive him to the clients home to protect the integrity of the reading.

This Wednesday he is going to "read" Carole". The commercials show that he will be "channeling" a woman named Carolyn . It's probably Carolyn Bessette Kennedy (JFK Jr's wife) who died in the plane crash along with her sister and JFK Jr. 

Whether you're a believer or not, it should be interesting.

• Love 1
On 8/3/2016 at 1:35 PM, Natalie68 said:

Just because I chose not to be a mom doesn't mean I am not patient, nurturing, empathetic or flexible.  Some of us prefer to work with animals than children.  Besides I get my fill of kids at work (university).  If volunteering with wildlife sanctuaries is boring no one told me!

WORD!! I worked in veterinary medical diagnostics for 15 years and as a veterinary assistant for 8 years. Very rewarding (and sad at times too)

• Love 2
2 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

There is a show on E! Entertainment called Hollywood Medium. We all know what a medium does, but this kid (his name is Tyler) is a medium and he's 20 years old. He claims he knows nothing about the people he is going to read. He has his mom or one of the shows producers drive him to the clients home to protect the integrity of the reading.

This Wednesday he is going to "read" Carole". The commercials show that he will be "channeling" a woman named Carolyn . It's probably Carolyn Bessette Kennedy (JFK Jr's wife) who died in the plane crash along with her sister and JFK Jr. 

Is she doing a tour of medium reality shows? She already did the show The Hauntie with another medium. 

• Love 3

I've never heard of the show The Hauntie. Is it a cable show or??? I don't know if Carole is doing the rounds with the psychic mediums that have TV shows...kinda looks that way.

Didn't Carole say something (when she had that woman psychic at her apartment to read some of the girls) that she (Carole) wasn't sure she 100% believed in mediums (or something to that effect) ? It is weird that she's now being "read" by many different "mediums/psychics")

Edited by chenoa333
additional comment
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, chenoa333 said:

I've never heard of the show The Hauntie. Is it a cable show or??? I don't know if Carole is doing the rounds with the psychic mediums that have TV shows...kinda looks that way.

Typo it's The Haunting of and is on one of the Lifetime Networks. 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Didn't Carole say something (when she had that woman psychic at her apartment to read some of the girls) that she (Carole) wasn't sure she 100% believed in mediums (or something to that effect) ? It is weird that she's now being "read" by many different "mediums/psychics")

She gets paid to have someone else bring up famous people from her past since it wasn't part of her storyline this year so we might forget... Sounds about right.

• Love 5
On 8/19/2016 at 2:39 PM, chenoa333 said:

Assuming this is Carolyn Bessette, I personally find this gross.  Using a dead friend to go on yet another show.  Wonder how Bessette's family feels about that?  Want to contact the dead for cheap TV entertainment?  Keep it to your own dead family members and leave another's out of it.

• Love 10

Carole has to capitalize on/exploit her friendship with Carolyn and John because the women of the world (HRC, Theresa May, Carly Fiorina - wut?) need her as a role model. That's what CBK communicates from beyond the grave in a jump cut-heavy montage featuring a faceless blonde actress bathed in white light as her stand-in. 

The Haunting of aired during the last off-season, around November '15. There's a discussion upthread about it. 

• Love 5