Type keyword(s) to search

Ramona Singer: The Turtle Time Walk of Shame

• Start Topic

Maybe I don't know what a socialite is. I thought young wealthy party girls, who come from wealthy families. Like Paris Hilton. Were socialites?

They refer to Kasey as a socialite? Who is she?

I think the definition of socialite is interchangeable with celebrity now. Celebrity used to mean someone famous but now it's a lifestyle to maintain. People used to have to be to the manor born. Now they can climb the social ladder using fame (or infamy) where that just wasnt done in the past. 

• Love 3
Mario takes the bus?

Oh, Moaner, you were married to Ralph Kramden?  Oh, I forgot, he drove a bus.  Well, ain't that the same in Moaner's world?  Er, isn't taking a bus just sooooo low rent in her supposedly hoity toidy world?  What a fuckin' phony baloney!

Edited by ScoobieDoobs

Good for her. Ramona is not my favourite person but I have a lot of respect for how she has handled this so far. Still, I'm not sure I believe that he isn't the same man she married. I do think it's possible however that she didn't realize fully who the man she married was, and no criticism on that front from me. Mario has always had a depth of shady to his character; Ramona has always had an unusual back and forth view of many people that veered from seeing right through them to their core to not seeing who they really are at all. 

I have sympathy for her because I think her upbringing really messed with her in various ways, and I can't fault her for trying to do well in life despite it, even if it means letting her flaws out on display. She's got a lot of courage.

• Love 9

I'm sort of loving the fact that Romana told Mario ,don't come back and don't go to the Hampton's. She is living what she always said.....don't stay with a man because you are financially dependent on him. You go girl!

I agree . . . good for Ramona.  Let's see what Mr. Wonderful does now.  He will probably buy a place with Kasey and she will kick him out and end up out on the street riding the bus.

• Love 4

Re: Kasey the 'Socialite". IIRC, it seems she invented that term herself. As in, she arrived on the Manhattan 'scene' and had a totally different look ...via bleach, a nose and chin job etc. I forget where I read this, but it was around the time Ramona filed the first time. There were before/after pics of this skank along with her intent to land a sugar daddy. She went balls out on the scene,, was the other woman (please, let's not forget she is 32. ain't no naive college kid), to that owner of gyms and went batshit cray cray after he ended their affair. Then the Million Dollar Listing thing....the bitch is looking for fame at any cost. 

IMO she knew who Mario was and likely stalked....er, staked him out. Mario is 60 and good looking for being a 'senior.' I am sure this is just a huge ego boost. But how can he look past all of Kasey's weird behavior? Is she that good in bed? lol

Edited: That link a age or so ago about Moner clamming up at the reunion because she wanted to sell her story makes sense to me. I read she will have a small piece in US this week as well as People. lol

Edited by diorella78
  • Love 3
I read she will have a small piece in US this week as well as People. lol

Read a few posts above -- they've already been posted.  

Wowza, Moaner sure is turning it around for herself.  Oh sure, she'll be getting lots of sympathy for being the scorned wife.  And she ended up lookin' pretty good after part 3.  I really dug that she told Veevs she's vile & said she's startin' to like Lu.  Um, are worlds colliding?  Could I actually be starting to like Moaner?  This can't be.  I gotta go take a Xanax.

• Love 5

I'm sort of loving the fact that Romana told Mario ,don't come back and don't go to the Hampton's. She is living what she always said.....don't stay with a man because you are financially dependent on him. You go girl!

YES!  You just posted what I wanted to.  You go girl and Avery stay strong!

Wowza, Moaner sure is turning it around for herself.  Oh sure, she'll be getting lots of sympathy for being the scorned wife.  And she ended up lookin' pretty good after part 3.  I really dug that she told Veevs she's vile & said she's startin' to like Lu.  Um, are worlds colliding?  Could I actually be starting to like Moaner?  This can't be.  I gotta go take a Xanax.

Scoobs, I'll double the Xanax as soon as I start to like Tamballs.  Nevah gonna happen ;)  How gullible am I?  I feel sorry for Moaner.

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 4

Scoobs, I'll double the Xanax as soon as I start to like Tamballs.  Nevah gonna happen ;)  How gullible am I?  I feel sorry for Moaner.

You just made me realize that I have sympathy or empathy for every single Housewife I dislike.  Even those I dislike deeply. 

Except Tamra. 

I wonder if Luann is going to be as forgiving toward Ramona. I don't think she will. When Lu is wronged, she needs to grind that ax a good long time.

• Love 1

Then she blogged that she should have been nicer to Luanne when she was going through her marital issues. Wha?? My cold , dead heart just skipped a beat. Could the scorned Moaner be the best Moaner of all?

• Love 5

Then she blogged that she should have been nicer to Luanne when she was going through her marital issues. Wha?? My cold , dead heart just skipped a beat. Could the scorned Moaner be the best Moaner of all?

This could be interesting.  I'd bet Lu and Ramona are sure things next season as I think Ramona's divorce is going to buy RHONY another season.  Will Lu continue to grind the ax for drama's sake?  Or will she and Moaner become friends again.  Personally, I hope they become friends.  Wouldn't it be refreshing to have a season with at least one dinner party where the focus was on sparkling wine and conversation?  And food. 

• Love 6

I think Ramona is turning a corner.  Mario has a huge ego and part of that ego is that he had a wife who fed it-unconditionally. 

Whether she dates or not next year on the show, I think we will see a little different Ramona.  What a relief it must be not to have to please Mr. Ego all the time.  I think Ramona will be a little like Vicki-content to stay out of the fray for Season 7.  She has a lot to look forward to-a new restaurant and a new start and probably a very good divorce settlement.

I sure hope you're right zoeysmom.  Ramona has LONG been on my least favorite list. Ramona, Aviva, Brandi.  All vying for first place.  I'm less forgiving of Housewives who are idiots in one season and come back all contrite and angling to be fan favorite. 

But when someone has a life shake-up that they may have learned something from, I'm willing to give them a chance.  But my side eye is always open.  Bravo has made me cynical. LOL

• Love 1

This nutty bitch laughed along and agreed with aviva during her "ghetto" rant. Any sympathy or love I had for her is gone.

I am certain Ramona holds the same opinion as Aviva. I can only imagine what pre-conceived notions she has about , well, anyone who doesn't live their life like Ramona. 

I don't think Ramona has learned jack shit. I think she's embarrassed this happened and needs to cover her ass for past BS about the same topic. A lot of people who get kicked in the ass by karma say "gee, maybe I shouldn't have...". No shit.  I am sure her judgmental and repulsive self is still alive and kicking. 

• Love 9

Ramona's blog is up and I swear she had someone normal write it for her (Avery possibly?).  As NCSocialworker says, Ramona says she should have been nicer to Luann, she acknowledges her behavior to Andy was wrong, and thanks her friends for supporting her.

Of course, this is Ramona, so she blames the clamming up on Mario's insistence she not talk about it.

On Ramona's other quotes in articles - at some point she needs to realize Mario's behavior is not about his daughter, it's about himself and their marriage.  Yeah, Avery is likely pissed at him (and thus no Father's Day tweet), but if she wants to maintain a relationship with him, she needs to move beyond anger about the end of her parents' divorce.  Ramona needling her won't help that process. 

And it is possible that Ramona and Mario could, over time, learn to tolerate each other.  They have 22 years of history together, and raised a daughter together.  No one else they will be with in the future will have that history.  [speaking from experience here, as my parents had a very, very bitter divorce under similar circumstances and didn't talk to each other for years.  But at the end of their lives they could have a pleasant conversation).

Oh and Ramona, in case you're reading, honey you can't really claim both homes you know.  Trying to kick Mario out of both is above and beyond.   Yeah, he cheated and then he lied about cheating, but property settlement is not about that.  I'd start looking at Lu's new Hamptons place as a sign of what you may be able to afford in the future (not knowing much about their finances).

• Love 2

I am certain Ramona holds the same opinion as Aviva. I can only imagine what pre-conceived notions she has about , well, anyone who doesn't live their life like Ramona. 

I don't think Ramona has learned jack shit. I think she's embarrassed this happened and needs to cover her ass for past BS about the same topic. A lot of people who get kicked in the ass by karma say "gee, maybe I shouldn't have...". No shit.  I am sure her judgmental and repulsive self is still alive and kicking.

I'll be curious to see if she is just covering her ass or actually being humble. A long term marriage ending, even on the best of terms, is a difficult thing to go through. I feel that Ramona was all in, in her marriage and was truly shocked by Mario's deception. That's not to say there weren't red flags, but Ramona would not be the first wife to ignore them.
  • Love 4

I'll be curious to see if she is just covering her ass or actually being humble. A long term marriage ending, even on the best of terms, is a difficult thing to go through. I feel that Ramona was all in, in her marriage and was truly shocked by Mario's deception. That's not to say there weren't red flags, but Ramona would not be the first wife to ignore them.

I don't think she was shocked, I think she was humiliated it went public. Too many people alluded to Mario cheating, including Jill openly saying as much, and LuAnn's response to Ramona's delusional, dreamy "we're a trifecta" by asking: "so how's that trifecta going?" In other words, they knew. I think everyone knew, including the producers, who made a point of showing Mario talking about cheating and making a joke about Ramona going away on a trip. Could she have been in denial? Sure, but I think she knew and tried to keep it under wraps and manage it.

• Love 9

IMO Ramona is all about images and facades. I agree she likely tried to keep up the image of a 'sexy marriage' despite knowing Mario was at least fooling around with others. This girl Kasey wouldn't settle for second, though. lol. 

Looking back on her try-hard ways....the "sexy time" (wherein Mario looked less than into it...) segment, the vow renewals....meh, Ramona knew that marriage was hanging by a thread. I am sure she loved Mario, but I still think she is probably more down on that fact she's been publicly humiliated repeatedly now. 

• Love 6

I don't think she was shocked, I think she was humiliated it went public. Too many people alluded to Mario cheating, including Jill openly saying as much, and LuAnn's response to Ramona's delusional, dreamy "we're a trifecta" by asking: "so how's that trifecta going?" In other words, they knew. I think everyone knew, including the producers, who made a point of showing Mario talking about cheating and making a joke about Ramona going away on a trip. Could she have been in denial? Sure, but I think she knew and tried to keep it under wraps and manage it.

I think maybe deep down in her heart she suspected/knew, but I can easily see Mario being very good at deception.

• Love 4

I think maybe deep down in her heart she suspected/knew, but I can easily see Mario being very good at deception.

Yea, I can, too. I'm sure he was a rat, and a sneaky one. But the way Ramona always changed the subject and shut it down (the gossip) makes me think she knew.

• Love 2

Yea, I can, too. I'm sure he was a rat, and a sneaky one. But the way Ramona always changed the subject and shut it down (the gossip) makes me think she knew.

Yeah, you're probably right. I wonder if more about Mario's past will come out in the public.

• Love 1

You ask me, Ramona has had counsel advising her since her filing.

This is the best time for a divorce--when he NEEDS it for Little Miss It. When he winds up with less jack then she reckoned, she'll be off.

Ramona has to be in pain; she's not a particularly nice or kind person, but she's carried herself with dignity, ya ask me. Not denial, dignity. Not a word that goes with R, but I think she's had and taken good advice in this instance. Barring further developments. In my experience, it's a slow burn.

• Love 4

Yeah, you're probably right. I wonder if more about Mario's past will come out in the public.

You can bet on it. And it already has. Once Ramona made the decision to leave - for good - she started trashing him to the press. I think this is only the beginning.

• Love 1

I am waiting for the next Kasey Dexter meltdown.  She can't be handling the upfront Ramona being in every publication as the faithful wife who was scorned, well at all. 

I do think Ramona is speaking on Avery's behalf to help Avery stay out of the spotlight.  It must be hard on Avery as an only child to have to read about this stuff everyday. 

• Love 6

It must be hard on Avery as an only child to have to read about this stuff everyday. 

To be in the market and see a picture on a mag cover of your dad holding hands with another woman or the other woman's hand on your dad's ass?  Noooooooooo.  It would be so hard.

Be right back.  I'm going to call my parents to thank them for sparing me the horror.

• Love 8

^^ Ooh, what did she say about his past? I haven't kept up.

She hasn't been that specific. YET. But she gave a few outlets an interview saying stuff like he's not the man I married, I married a God-fearing man (ahem), he's not a role model for my daughter, I trusted him and he betrayed me, I kept quiet for him because I was under his control, etc...

If that came out on day one, I can only imagine what's gonna roll out in the future, esp. if their divorce becomes contentious.

• Love 1

She hasn't been that specific. YET. But she gave a few outlets an interview saying stuff like he's not the man I married, I married a God-fearing man (ahem), he's not a role model for my daughter, I trusted him and he betrayed me, I kept quiet for him because I was under his control, etc...

If that came out on day one, I can only imagine what's gonna roll out in the future, esp. if their divorce becomes contentious.

I really hope Ramona doesn't trash Mario. The only thing that will get her is resentment and anger from Avery.

What I meant was......I wonder if some of Mario's past affairs will come out of the woodwork. It seems to happen once the silence and marriage is broken.

• Love 2

Ouch. Not Ramona's (Daily Mail) best post-Mario look. She looks like a crazy lady.....a very crazy lady. The type I would cross the street to avoid. lol. "Oh, she's harmless....just that poor crazy woman who always thinks someone is following her." 

Edited by diorella78
  • Love 3

To be in the market and see a picture on a mag cover of your dad holding hands with another woman or the other woman's hand on your dad's ass?  Noooooooooo.  It would be so hard.

Be right back.  I'm going to call my parents to thank them for sparing me the horror.

No kidding.  I'll be right back too. 

I agree with all above.  It's going to get worse.  Krazy eyes vs. Crazy bitch = stay strong Avery.

What surprises me, is I don't have the same sympathy for Tre's 4 girls.  Go figure.  Maybe it's because Avery is just a lovely young lady who obviously, loves her parents.  I hope she's enjoying her summer vacay.  Away from the 'ho' {Sleepless In Seattle}

Edited by Lablover27

Sounds like somebody is having a little too much Turtle Time....and paranoid to boot.  

http://www.tmz.com/2014/08/13/ramona-singer-911-call-stalker-husband-mistress-stalking/

And Ramona clearly missed her blowout appointment in this picture.  Yikes.

Ramona Singer -- who stars in "Real Housewives of New York City" -- has gone to the NYPD ... claiming her estranged husband's mistress has been stalking her ... TMZ has learned.

But, didn't Kasey actually go to the restaurant that Ramona is now a part owner in while Ramona was dining there with friends? If I recall she also made a scene demanding to be let inside, but the staff knew who she was. So, I don't think it's really THAT paranoid of Ramona to assume the chick is stalking her. I mean she wrote letters to Ramona after the reconciliation. I don't think it's all that paranoid to think that Kasey is a stalker. I mean look at the crazy she unleashed on the other married guy that dumped her. 

• Love 4

But, didn't Kasey actually go to the restaurant that Ramona is now a part owner in while Ramona was dining there with friends? If I recall she also made a scene demanding to be let inside, but the staff knew who she was. So, I don't think it's really THAT paranoid of Ramona to assume the chick is stalking her. I mean she wrote letters to Ramona after the reconciliation. I don't think it's all that paranoid to think that Kasey is a stalker. I mean look at the crazy she unleashed on the other married guy that dumped her. 

Kasey managed to get into Alfredo 100 and started screaming she was still fucking Mario.  Kasey has also posted pictures of herself in front of the restaurant.  I do think Ramona is probably being pursued by reporters to get photos of her post break up.  I give Kasey until about mid-September before she has another meltdown.  Out of curiosity does this woman work?  I realize her last job she ended up suing the owner but she must do something to sustain herself.  

If I were Ramona I would grab my daughter and go some place quiet to regroup-maybe someplace like The Berkshires (just kidding), get myself in shape for the next season of filming and proceed with the divorce.    

• Love 3

Oh I think Kasey is a crazy stalker type. But IMO Ramona shouldn't get so paranoid she ends up walking around town looking.....well.....like that. I get she came from a gym, but her face (eyes, especially, lol) looks unhinged. Don't let them gaslight you. 

• Love 4

I take everything I read on these online tabloids with a grain of salt.  Yeah, Kasey seems to be off balanced but if this article is true, Ramona has some problems going on too.  So much for a perfect life with the perfect husband (which I believe it always was far from from perfect for a long time).

• Love 2

I forgot that this season was scheduled to air earlier.

My DVR recorded a repeat of Wendy Williams show a couple days ago. It was dated 10/10/13. She was talking about Ramona and Mario. Talked about word on the street was Mario was cheating and everyone was talking about it. And thought it might play out on the show because RhoNY was to premiere in November.

It was interesting watching WW talk about it, As in everyone knew about it.

When did Ramona catch Mario with his mistress? Dec? January?

Edited by imjagain

What surprises me, is I don't have the same sympathy for Tre's 4 girls.  Go figure.  Maybe it's because Avery is just a lovely young lady who obviously, loves her parents.

With respect, Lablover, Tre's 4 girls are all extremely young.  Gia can only be about 14, and the youngest is what? 4?  They may or may not be 'lovely young ladies' but I imagine they love their parents every bit as much as Avery does.  And are much younger so will have little or no say in what happens to them should both of their parents go to jail at the same time.  Avery is an adult.  She seems ok to me.  I'm sure being Ramona's kid hasn't been a bed of roses.  But as for sympathy, I'm afraid I don't have much.  Her parents are breaking up.  They aren't going to jail. 

• Love 5
Man. Mash those 2 guys up and you'd have Mario.

My goodness, Moaner does have a type -- and she's sure as fuck stickin' to it, eh?  She sure seems to luv those slick, smarmy player types, doesn't she?  Will she be posting pics of herself cuddling with young guys on her Twitter every day now -- to get back at Mario or cuz of her own insecurity?  Maybe Moaner should call up Kells & ask her to send over some of the young rent-boys she's always seen with.  

Edited by ScoobieDoobs

While Aviva getting fired was not surprising, the news about Ramona is somewhat unexpected: 

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/ramona-singer-demoted-to-recurring-role-on-real-housewives-of-new-york-201459

It makes sense to me. I read the producers approached (and were turned down by) Helena Christensen to join the cast. If the show is trying to up the taste level and skew younger, they need to side-line both Ramona and the ditzy trainwreck, Sonja. If they're trying to land cast members with name recognition, real money, and style, they have no choice but to dump the loose cannons. Frankly, I would be happier watching RHoNY with 100% less wine glasses and limbs being thrown around.

• Love 7

I'm surprised too! But I think it's less about Ramona's age and more about her not wanting to dish at the Reunion. I don't think Ramona liked the idea of her divorce being her storyline for the new season, wasn't going to play ball (and I can't say that I blame her).

Ramona's like Vicki Gunvalson to me - they're entertaining just by virtue of being their unedited selves. Thinking that she thought ratings DOWN is just bizarre logic to me. Maybe they didn't want another Aviva situation on their hands, where one cast member has alienated herself and others don't want to film with her? (and you're left with forced, inorganic situations?) If Sonja's gone too, then that leaves only Carole who seems somewhat fond of Ramona. I can see the rest (Heather, LuAnn, Kristen) as being fed up with her.

• Love 2