Type keyword(s) to search

Yolanda Hadid: My Love, My Lemons, My Lyme Disease.

• Start Topic

I don't understand why she is showing the inside of her fridge. It's not a special fridge like the glass one. Does she really think people care what's in her regular fridge?

Eta: I looked at the comments. I guess the point is that it is well organized. Good for her, I guess? I still don't care.

Edited by EVS
  • Love 7

eta (even though it is hella hard to type on this site this afternoon) That is why I  thought he was perfectly fine in his reaction to Yolanda at LisaR's birthday dinner. He truly thought she was not well, yet in her presense he gave her a boost, a smile and some good words of good to see you. Then when she left he sincerely expressed his concern to the others that she was not well. Not in How dare she look bad but in  She looks bad, she is obviously not well, way. I think he was shocked at how bad she looked and acted because YES! Kyle is right, that crowd does not go out looking like Yolanda did that night. Two things would make them do it, really being sick but wanting to go anyway to support someone, or being a manipulative little twit. At the time, Ken was not sure if she was the first or second and he reacted to the first. My opinion is she was the second. 

I think Yolanda owes Ken a sincere apology for how she has treated him over the course of her illness. I can't remember if she has done that.

Again, I agree.

GreatKazu Yes that is exactly what I was trying to get across. I think sometimes, very rarely, Ken does say something wrong. But mostly I find that he, and adding Mauricio, are both very insightful in their comments and reactions to what happens. And yes i think it shows great respect that he only said stupid. I think Ken's feelings, yes I think men's feelings count, have been whacked by both Yolanda and Brandi over the last couple years. He is a gracious person and they are petty women.

You are on a roll. I agree. Ken and Mauricio have shown great restraint many times. The few times they have reacted, they get blasted for daring to say what needs to be said to a few of the women who have shown that many times they don't behave like classy women. If some of these women choose to lay it all out there and behave thuggish at times, then don't cry foul when someone calls you out on what you say or do.

Let me add, Kim belongs in that little group with YoFo and Brandi. She has told Ken off on a few occasions and even went after him and his wife when they dared not to show up to Kimmy's daughter's graduation. Well, if that is any indication on how the Richards/Hilton family reacts to people not showing up to THEIR events, it is no wonder Kyle partially feels the need to attend their events, with or without Mauricio. Kyle will get cursed out for it and reminded about it on a daily. YoFo, of course, will always blame her crass behavior on her LD.

YoFo has Vegenaise in her refrigerator. Gluten free and egg free! I guess the rest of those items belong to her kids for the days they visit. Where is the huge jar of almonds?

• Love 3

Never mind the mustard or the ketchup. Ken was right, she is stupid. There is peanut butter in the flipping fridge. Peanut butter does not go in the fridge. I will add a point for having Heinze ketchup.

Some peanut butter does. I find that organic peanut butter often has instructions to refrigerate after opening.

Still don't get why the need to share a picture of a boring fridge.

I really, really can't stand this woman.

Edited by DeeplyShallow
  • Love 10

I would like to think her freezer is filled to the brim with ice cream, frozen M&M's, cookie dough.     But, seriously, if she's eating only healthy, organic food, why does she feel the need for weekly or daily colonics?    She states that she isn't putting anything harmful into her body, so what exactly is she flushing out, except the useless vitamin C IV's.     Addicted to attention.   Her only "true" friends seem to be the people putting things in various parts of her body.    

• Love 7

Again, I agree.

You are on a roll. I agree. Ken and Mauricio have shown great restraint many times. The few times they have reacted, they get blasted for daring to say what needs to be said to a few of the women who have shown that many times they don't behave like classy women. If some of these women choose to lay it all out there and behave thuggish at times, then don't cry foul when someone calls you out on what you say or do.

Let me add, Kim belongs in that little group with YoFo and Brandi. She has told Ken off on a few occasions and even went after him and his wife when they dared not to show up to Kimmy's daughter's graduation. Well, if that is any indication on how the Richards/Hilton family reacts to people not showing up to THEIR events, it is no wonder Kyle partially feels the need to attend their events, with or without Mauricio. Kyle will get cursed out for it and reminded about it on a daily. YoFo, of course, will always blame her crass behavior on her LD.

YoFo has Vegenaise in her refrigerator. Gluten free and egg free! I guess the rest of those items belong to her kids for the days they visit. Where is the huge jar of almonds?

Big round of applause.  There is such a double standard.  Brandi repeatedly telling Mauricio to "f off" this would also be her boyfriend's boss.  I remember Kim and her nonsense in Puerto Rico and Ken getting a slap from viewers for saying he thought Kim might be drinking again,  Kim who was found naked from the waist down wandering the halls of the hotel in Puerto Rico.  But no one can talk about that.  Yolanda was an ass that night, as she is most of the time. 

I am guessing YoFo is Instagramming  her refrigerator because Gigi, Kendall Jenner and the rest of the model brood get paid big bucks for their Instagrams  http://www.forbes.com/sites/seamuskirst/2015/12/19/kendall-jenner-gigi-hadid-and-cara-delevigne-make-hundreds-of-thousands-of-dollars-per-instagram/  Maybe instead of pimping boots and sweats she is pimping condiments.

• Love 1

Nope, this was JIF. And organic peanut butter doesn't count as peanut butter. It is right up there with Miracle Whip as a non food. ;) I agree that the photo was boring. And I never liked her other fridge at all. I am more in to freezing the frame when Kyle opens her fridge to see what is inside. I loved seeing a two liter Sprite and some Hidden Valley Ranch dressing when she was making Mauricio's chicken sandwich. Yolanda's latest picture just made me barf, looking at the unpleasant stuff she eats.

Clearly, I wasn't paying much attention and didn't notice Jif. You are correct, definitely NOT fridge food!

And now I can't stand her even more :)

• Love 3

I have always wondered with all the colonics, cleanses and restricted diet why Yolanda doesn't weigh like 100 lbs.

Chances are that her freezer and cuboards are stuffed with junk food, hence the need for weekly/daily colonics. No different than those that abuse laxatives to maintain their weight, it is still an eating disorder and I do believe she suffers from that as well. After all, image IS everything to Yolanda and reality is meant to be hidden/denied. JMO 

• Love 4

I don't think Ken was talking about their 'behaviors' regarding magazinegate.  He called them stupid.  Not you're being stupid.  Not it's stupid to think Lisa would do that. 

Funny though.  His wife pretty much played dumb throughout that conversation.  If you're going to call out 'stupid' behavior, I would say it applied more to Lisa than the other women. She was clearly evasive IMO.   And then Lisa and Ken get up and leave.  As much as I can't stand Brandi and Yo, that whole confrontation was sketchy on Lisa's part.  I liked Lisa the first season but after that, I didn't think that Lisa was an 'innocent'.  She can be as vindictive and plays the 'victim' as well as anyone.  Ken's quite good at doing it as well.

I guess it's agree to disagree on this subject. 

• Love 2

I have pure organic peanut butter in my fridge (I make my dog his treats with it) along with lots of other stuff that's probably bad for me. Maybe we should all Instagram our refrigerator contents? LOL

I read in the MasterChef Jr forum that Gigi is going to be part of a special celebrity cooking competition. I wondered if she's going to toast almonds and squeeze lemons.

• Love 6

I think of Bella as the rebel, probably because of her drunk driving thing.  I hope Gigi stays natural.

I also would be very surprised if either girl had had breast enhancement.  How could they do that when they know the trouble their mother has had?  I think Yolanda would go ballistic if they went for that.  Besides, they sure don't look like they've had anything done.  They look very natural, and I hope they stay that way!

I don't think Yolanda would go ballistic at all.  It certainly seems as though she encourages that sort of thing - anything that would make her daughters more attractive.  That seems to have been her highest priority all along.  No birthday cake, eat a few almonds, etc.  She is very focused on looks, and has no common sense in that area.  

And there's substantial proof that both of her girls have had work done.  Bella looks completely different, and Gigi suddenly has huge breasts.  Yolanda certainly hasn't taught her daughters to rely on their natural beauty.

Edited by DebbieM4
  • Love 8

Inside Yolanda's new fridge-yes she posted it.  https://www.instagram.com/p/_dLKWQos_v/?taken-by=yolandahfoster

How wonderful that this woman -  who is chronically fatigued and in pain, housebound, bedbound, and only gets out of bed in the morning because she forces herself to for the sake of her children - somehow mustered the strength to take a photo of the interior of her refrigerator!  (Mustered, get it?)  :-)  But really - She has a moment of energy, and this is what she opts to do with it.  Sorry, Yo, I'm not buying what you're selling.  It's ridiculous.

Able-bodied, healthy people don't take photos of their refrigerators and then post them on social media.  It's not worth the time or energy.  Yet she wants us to believe that in the midst of all of her suffering, she did exactly that.  And we're not supposed to question it?  

• Love 9

Add to that, the fact this refrigerator is a mere shadow of The Refrigerator. It's a tiny baby. Is she wanting us to further feel sorry for her, having to eek out a lifestyle with this little thing?

No kidding!

My refrigerator is more interesting!

And probably a lot more snarkable.

Poor poor little Yolanda.

• Love 5

Just a quick note.  I have to take back what I said about Bella's looks near the top of this page, now that  I've seen her transformation pictures.  She looks absolutely gorgeous after the work that was done on her nose and lips.  She and Gigi must have had the same doctor because they look quite a bit alike now.

While it's true that I've seen pictures of Bella that have made her look years older, I think now that they must have been the camera angles or the lighting or something else that caused it.  Young Bella is a stunner, just as Gigi is!

• Love 3

Can we talk about the coffee table book that Yo had made for the King's birthday? (modeling book/naked pictures)

Looking back I'm thinking it was  a desperate attempt at "look at how HOT I still am" because the King was on to someone else and Yo got word of it. Pure speculation on my part but I wouldn't put it past Yo to do anything to keep David attached to her after he started to lose interest.

Edited by Fuzzysox
  • Love 12

I agree about the naked book. I think David was visibly underwhelmed about it and didn't care if it showed. Their relationship was obviously past it's freshness date and he didn't expect such an intimate gift.

Though yea she looked fabulous. I still can't get over her filming with her trainer putting her through her paces and then expect us to believe she's that ill. She was working hard and didn't appear brain dead or exhausted.

• Love 13

A naked book? How did I miss that?

Wow. I guess desperate times call for desperate measures. And that's mighty desperate.

How can she not see what we see?

Look at how pretty I am!

I'm dying, look at me!

Watch me go through my paces like a thoroughbred!

Where's, gasp, my <<<latest bs treatment>>> provider?

Woman is a messy mass of contradictions.

• Love 8

I was fascinated by the walk-in glass fridge and it's sheer impracticality.  Forget about the fingerprints, how about needing to stand on a chair to reach the top two shelves?   That show piece was like everything else in Yolanda's life/home  - meant to be admired and not much else.  

Able-bodied, healthy people don't take photos of their refrigerators and then post them on social media.  It's not worth the time or energy.  Yet she wants us to believe that in the midst of all of her suffering, she did exactly that.  And we're not supposed to question it?

Oh, I'm sure she had her Health Care Advocate Assistant do it, but apparently photographing your fridge isn't just Yolanda.  I was sure this is something Kris Jenner would do too and I wasn't wrong:    Peek Inside the Refrigerators of Eight Celebrities

I agree about the naked book. I think David was visibly underwhelmed about it and didn't care if it showed. Their relationship was obviously past it's freshness date and he didn't expect such an intimate gift.
Though yea she looked fabulous. I still can't get over her filming with her trainer putting her through her paces and then expect us to believe she's that ill. She was working hard and didn't appear brain dead or exhausted.

She would never admit it, but I think that book was more for Yolanda than for MyLove and I don't really blame her for it.  I know if I looked like she at that age, I'd want a keepsake of it, LOL. 

I don't think Yolanda would go ballistic at all.  It certainly seems as though she encourages that sort of thing - anything that would make her daughters more attractive.  That seems to have been her highest priority all along.  No birthday cake, eat a few almonds, etc.  She is very focused on looks, and has no common sense in that area.

I wonder if it's because her looks have been so very good to her - an apparently successful modeling career and then of course landing an extremely rich husband before marrying a famous and talented one?   Still, I would think that she would want something more for her kids, who don't need to trade on their looks to live in luxury like she did, but I would be wrong. I guess I can't expect someone like Yolanda to realize that while beauty fades, an education is something you will never lose. 

I don't know, it always always bugs me when someone with the kind of resources these girls have don't feel the need to become educated. Sure, Gigi may have gone to NYC under the guise of going to school but Yo was always emphasizing the modeling she would be doing.  Maybe she will do both.  I hope so. 

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Love 6

Not only was he underwhelmed, he seemed completely surprised and shocked at it.  Not shocked that she had the book made, but it almost seemed like it was the very last thing he expected (or wanted) from her.  That birthday lunch was so awkward.  Just like the dinner she cooked in her lingerie to surprise him.  He looked as though he'd rather be anywhere else and didn't have the fucks to give to even fake it for the cameras.  He's been over her for a very long time, imo. 

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-6/episode-4/videos/david-has-lost-his-partner-in-crime

After watching the clip linked above, he is OVER her completely.  Now that we know they have been over for quite some time, it is interesting to watch her acting so in love for the camera. 

• Love 8

Not only was he underwhelmed, he seemed completely surprised and shocked at it.  Not shocked that she had the book made, but it almost seemed like it was the very last thing he expected (or wanted) from her.  That birthday lunch was so awkward.  Just like the dinner she cooked in her lingerie to surprise him.  He looked as though he'd rather be anywhere else and didn't have the fucks to give to even fake it for the cameras.  He's been over her for a very long time, imo. 

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-6/episode-4/videos/david-has-lost-his-partner-in-crime

After watching the clip linked above, he is OVER her completely.  Now that we know they have been over for quite some time, it is interesting to watch her acting so in love for the camera. 

All I can say is Yolanda is wearing make-up in her confessional.  The misrepresentations.  He wanted to go for a walk and she was too tired?  I am shocked her leg muscles haven't atrophied by now.  She also needed the new 'do sooner.  That ponytail is not a good look. 

• Love 10

About 4 or 5 years ago, I had a good 6 months of feeling like crap.  Started with sinus infection type stuff, but I was in the doctor's office at least every 3 weeks.  I was in tears at one point talking to my doctor, just saying I feel like crap, I am so tired, no energy.  He ran the standard tests and it showed nothing out of the ordinary.  Thyroid was a tad under productive, but not out of normal range.  I was then sent to an ENT (who was a total jerk, waste of my time), then to a fantastic allergist.  He ran the standard allergy tests, which showed a couple of allergies.  He then looked at my throat, actually touching my throat and said your thyroid is enlarged.  Yeah, diagnosed with an auto immune thyroid disease, referred to a wonderful endocrinologist, now on replacement hormones (have to do blood tests every 6 months or so to monitor).  The thing is, when I was that sick, I couldn't give a shit about how I looked.  It was enough that I'd go to work when able.  I would make one trip to the grocery - no other stops, except maybe to get something to eat via a drive thru of some sort.  I didn't post for pictures.  I barely got anything cleaned in  my house.  I would get home, eat, take whatever medicine du jour I was on at that time, and go to bed.  

I think Yo is sick or has something, but I just can't believe that she'd be taking pictures or have someone take pictures, let alone travel - move (forget about that - the house could've burned over me before I packed to move).  I get that maybe it comes and goes, but you'd kind of save your strength after feeling so rotten for so long.  I think she's also been looking for a quick cure, going from one diagnosis to another.  Then, there's her diet.  I can't think her cleanses help one bit.  A good nutritionist would be better than her cleanses.  It could be a combination of menopause, lyme, plus other factors.  In my instance, it was a perfect storm - sinus infections from hell, plus allergies, plus the thyroid conking out.  There was no magic pill for me, but I slowly felt better.  Even now, as the thyroid conks out (75% chance it'll stop completely), I notice I get more tired.  I've decided to try and seriously lose weight again in 2016 as that would surely help, but to do it sensibly, not like with one almond or with lemon cleanses.  I do wish Yo well, as it stinks to feel bad all the time.  

• Love 11

But I was never impressed with the strange (I thought) glass fridge. So impractical. Who wants to see the contents of my fridge that's made of glass?...very strange. and yes, posting a pick of your new fridge and its contents is bizarre to me too.

I thought I was the only one not impressed with her glass fridge.  I just never saw it as that big a deal, and the contents certainly looked staged.  For me, it was just representative of the way Yolanda has always tried to portray her life on this show.  Everything is about appearances, everything is designed to impress, everything is set up to look the way she wants it to.  Very little is real.  I never saw an interaction with Yo & David, or Yo & her kids that looked natural.  She's all about image, and the persona that she's crafted for herself.   So of course the perfectly arranged contents of her perfect refrigerator were on display.  It always seemed set up and phony to me.  I also have no desire for a glass fridge, so I wasn't impressed by it.   The only way I would want one would be if it was tucked away in a huge pantry or something - not on display front & center in my kitchen.  Because I certainly wouldn't be arranging the fruits and the bowls and the rest of it all the time so that it would look good, and if I had household staff I would be paying them to do more worthwhile things.  I disliked Yolanda from the very beginning, and I guess I always saw that fridge as symbolic of who she is.  Although I do understand why people liked it.  It was a novelty and it didn't look like a regular person's refrigerator - It looked like a display case of pretty things.

As others have said she probably is sick (or was).  I just don't think she's anywhere near as sick as she wants the world to think she is.  My diagnosis is physical problems and emotional problems, with a gigantic dollop of calculated manipulation on top!

• Love 19

Yo has been very critical of ANYONE who questions her, even in the slightest.  I think it's normal for people to think that maybe she's trying too many things, always seen having various IV's and talking about colonics.   And, I certainly would be asking questions if I had seen that medicine closet.   She flies all over the world, gets treatments of questionable value, isn't getting any better.  You bet people are going to question.   And, I bet anything that if she were her old healthy lemon guzzling self, and any one of the other women were doing what she's doing, she would be the first to question them!    She's be talking about them, doubting their course of action, and if she saw any of them post pics like she does, she'd also be the first to question if it isn't for attention!!!  She is the one who has made her illness a topic of conversation, both in her private life and public.   She isn't raising awareness, she's flaunting her illness like the latest fad for all to follow.  Her non-stop pictures should say  "See the treatments I have done and those who also have Chronic Lyme but can't afford to go to such extremes, well, too bad.  This is how you treat it if you are wealthy and not only can afford any and all types of care,  but can also have help round the clock, afford to travel, don't have to work, but simply lay around in your white bathrobe and take selfies".

• Love 16

Who gets the naked book in the divorce? Where is it now?

I am with those about that book. I felt the book was some sort of way for YoFo to remind David of what he has at home. That book reminds me of the private sex tapes that some couples make, but YoFo would not go that route. Instead, she had a book made.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 8

Yo has been very critical of ANYONE who questions her, even in the slightest.  I think it's normal for people to think that maybe she's trying too many things, always seen having various IV's and talking about colonics.   And, I certainly would be asking questions if I had seen that medicine closet.   She flies all over the world, gets treatments of questionable value, isn't getting any better.  You bet people are going to question.   And, I bet anything that if she were her old healthy lemon guzzling self, and any one of the other women were doing what she's doing, she would be the first to question them!    She's be talking about them, doubting their course of action, and if she saw any of them post pics like she does, she'd also be the first to question if it isn't for attention!!!  She is the one who has made her illness a topic of conversation, both in her private life and public.   She isn't raising awareness, she's flaunting her illness like the latest fad for all to follow.  Her non-stop pictures should say  "See the treatments I have done and those who also have Chronic Lyme but can't afford to go to such extremes, well, too bad.  This is how you treat it if you are wealthy and not only can afford any and all types of care,  but can also have help round the clock, afford to travel, don't have to work, but simply lay around in your white bathrobe and take selfies".

Good point!  She would certainly have her nose up in the air if this "journey" had been one undertaken by anyone else.  She would be preaching & pontificating & judging, and telling everyone that if only they had followed her healthy lifestyle, they wouldn't be in such a mess.  She always claims to know best.  About everything.  I've never once seen her concede that someone else might be right.  She really does seem to think she's on some kind of higher level.

I am with those about that book. I felt the book was some sort of way for YoFo to remind David of what he has at home. That book reminds me of the private sex tapes that some couples make, but YoFo would go that route. Instead, she had a book made.

Yes, and I also think it was a way to make it look to us as though their marriage was spicy and that he was hot for her.  It's no coincidence that she presented it to him on camera.  It seems to me it kind of backfired, though, since he looked surprised and not in a good way.  And not exactly thrilled.  Not to mention there was zero chemistry between them pretty much always.  I think she worked overtime trying to convince America that she and her King were crazy in love.  

Maybe she should be paying more attention to her actual life rather than the image she's constantly trying to project about it.

Edited by DebbieM4
  • Love 11

Since Yolanda was in a previous reality show I'm beginning to wonder if David Foster was her calling card for the reality TV show life she craved. Offering reality TV show perspective producers her marriage to a well known talented producer/entertainer, showcasing famous people in her life and offering house porn for all to see!

Then after she finally gets RHOBH, disaster strikes, because David is no longer into their marriage, he's drifting away. While she's busy with her kids and a reality show, he's traveling all over the world. Could he have met someone new or felt her reality show was more important to her than him, in addition to her failing health and mounting health care costs? Maybe she hoped with LD being a focal point of her reality show David might stay with her. Her health then became her storyline as David slowly separated himself from her life and her reality show.

Now the separation and divorce come drifting into the reality TV audience's view. No more house porn, less/none of David's famous clients, finally no more David. She may even lose her reality show, but her daughters have come to her rescue! They are now both famous models. They're on the cover of magazines, walking the ramps of well known fashion designers, Gigi even had a guest spot in David Buble's 2015 Christmas special.

Yolanda is on a upturn feeling better since her leaky implants have been removed and the news of her impending divorce has been made public. Her daughters continue to give her status as they make their way through very public lives. Will she be offered another RHOBH season after this...who knows, though she is showing up at the reunion. No doubt she'll be armed to the hilt with evidence to show the public her health crises was reality, not fiction.

Edited by talula
  • Love 5

I am with those about that book. I felt the book was some sort of way for YoFo to remind David of what he has at home. That book reminds me of the private sex tapes that some couples make, but YoFo would go that route. Instead, she had a book made.

An excellent question. Perhaps Yo's storyline for next season will be (pick 1 from each category):

A domestic / moving man / lemon picker

stole the book from my

bedside table/ boxed up possessions / resting place amongst the li'l yellow suckers

and I am

saddened / angry / sore

because I always

treated her like family / tipped him lavishly / banged him 'neath the bushes and have an acorn wedged up my ass.

• Love 7

I've always wanted to ask:  Since when do you open up your fridge for the world to see?  Yolanda's fridge looks like a display case; mine looks like somebody lives there and cooks!  Does Yolanda have a separate fridge for leftovers, or does she not have leftovers?  Shame on me for having little plastic containers of food we didn't consume the night before!

As soon as Hollywood gets its fill of glass-fronted refrigerators, they'll go out of style, and Yolanda will have the first model of the kind she's secretly always dreamed of: a mirror-fronted  fridge.  She can prance around in her "altogether," making her concoctions and admiring herself as she does.  When the girls come home for a visit, they can all enjoy it.

Personally, I am waiting for a self-cleaning fridge, the kind that clears things out if they haven't been used for three days and rearranges what's left inside.  That would suit me just fine. 

Edited by Lura
  • Love 9

I thought I was the only one not impressed with her glass fridge.  I just never saw it as that big a deal, and the contents certainly looked staged.  For me, it was just representative of the way Yolanda has always tried to portray her life on this show.  Everything is about appearances, everything is designed to impress, everything is set up to look the way she wants it to.  Very little is real.  I never saw an interaction with Yo & David, or Yo & her kids that looked natural.  She's all about image, and the persona that she's crafted for herself.   So of course the perfectly arranged contents of her perfect refrigerator were on display.  It always seemed set up and phony to me.  I also have no desire for a glass fridge, so I wasn't impressed by it.   The only way I would want one would be if it was tucked away in a huge pantry or something - not on display front & center in my kitchen.  Because I certainly wouldn't be arranging the fruits and the bowls and the rest of it all the time so that it would look good, and if I had household staff I would be paying them to do more worthwhile things.  I disliked Yolanda from the very beginning, and I guess I always saw that fridge as symbolic of who she is.  Although I do understand why people liked it.  It was a novelty and it didn't look like a regular person's refrigerator - It looked like a display case of pretty things.

As others have said she probably is sick (or was).  I just don't think she's anywhere near as sick as she wants the world to think she is.  My diagnosis is physical problems and emotional problems, with a gigantic dollop of calculated manipulation on top!

I love this because Yolanda's fridge-which requires her to use a chair to stage, is essentially a marble shower with glass shelves and doors and a refrigeration unit of sorts.  A person who really wanted the look could get a simple florist's fridge for about $2,000.00.  I didn't get the decorative value of the fridge but it has given Yolanda endless hours of praise.  If you can stand inside a fridge you are wasting a lot of space and cooling.  As you said it was for show nothing less.  My guess is after awhile the fresh fruits and vegetables were replaced with faux fruit and vegetables.  So probably more time spent dusting than anything else.

I agree with others who believe Yolanda would be the first person to question another's claims of woeful illness.  This is from the woman who uttered, "who is Adrienne Maloof?" Adrienne and her children's world were being turned upside down and Yolanda decided the best course of action was to slap her down..

• Love 9

I've always wanted to ask:  Since when do you open up your fridge for the world to see?  Yolanda's fridge looks like a display case; mine looks like somebody lives there and cooks!  Does Yolanda have a separate fridge for leftovers, or does she not have leftovers?  Shame on me for having little plastic containers of food we didn't consume the night before!

Yo would have to actually eat real food in order to have leftovers. IV's with megadoses of vitamins don't create leftovers.

• Love 6

GreatKazu, I wish I could give double "likes" for "Who gets the naked book in the divorce?"  LOLOL!

I don't know whether David would use those pages for dart boards or not.  If it's true what I think (that she dumped him), it would be a whole new experience for him, I think.  Hasn't he dumped his first three wives?

Actually, maybe it's nothing to laugh about.  I'm sure he'll be glad to be rid of the disease talk, etc., but it's very possible that he may still love Yo.  At the very least, his pride must be hurting!  Yo is the one who claims that she wanted to keep this separation "classy," or whatever, but from what I've read, she's made more derogatory references than he has.  He did make that one statement last week in self-defense (and who wouldn't?), but for the most part, he's remained silent.

BTW, I don't see anything surprising about his looking stunned when she gave him the book.  They'd already decided long before then to separate, so he probably wondered what the heck she was giving him that thing for.  Talk about mixed signals!

• Love 3

Mo and Yo had a fairly contentious divorce that seemed to go on forever and it was about money. I found it pretty interesting that they seemed to be so friendly when Yo started this show. Yo ended up with David who had been living with Mo. So everyone had to have known everyone else's peccadillos. I just find it all interesting and I wonder who of the three will be speaking in a year or two.

• Love 7

Thanks Lura. :-)

I've always wanted to ask:  Since when do you open up your fridge for the world to see?

I think this whole thing started with MTV Cribs. It became such a thing on that show to show off what was in one's fridge. It became the defining moment of each episode. Several celebs would mention having organized their refrigerator the night before filming so it would look good on camera. Color me shocked to see so many of those wealthy people with so much microwaveable food in their freezers.

Here is a link to a site that shows the best refrigerator moments from the show: http://firstwefeast.com/laugh/best-mtv-cribs-refrigerator-moments/

If that show were still on, and if YoFo and David had been showcased on it, I think YoFo's refrigerator would have been the best of the best. Mind you, I was one of the few who didn't care for her refrigerator. It is impractical. Its real purpose was to be seen, and really, what is wrong with someone that they felt the need to have their refrigerator be the focal point of a kitchen where only almonds and lemons were the primary source of nutrition.

That refrigerator is like a symbol of YoFo's marriage - it looks good far afar but in reality, it is see-through and cold.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 8

Since Yolanda was in a previous reality show I'm beginning to wonder if David Foster was her calling card for the reality TV show life she craved. Offering reality TV show perspective producers her marriage to a well known talented producer/entertainer, showcasing famous people in her life and offering house porn for all to see!

Then after she finally gets RHOBH, disaster strikes, because David is no longer into their marriage, he's drifting away. While she's busy with her kids and a reality show, he's traveling all over the world. Could he have met someone new or felt her reality show was more important to her than him, in addition to her failing health and mounting health care costs? Maybe she hoped with LD being a focal point of her reality show David might stay with her. Her health then became her storyline as David slowly separated himself from her life and her reality show.

It wasn't David's first time at this rodeo either. He was on a reality show with his previous wife, Linda Thompson.

• Love 2

It wasn't David's first time at this rodeo either. He was on a reality show with his previous wife, Linda Thompson.

Hehehe, they're just two reality TV hacks. Here's another reality show for them:

d449dc8e337b40391d733e700bc8e246.jpg

Edited by talula
  • Love 8

I wouldn't be surprised if Yolanda is gunning for her own KUWTH show. Gotta pimp them kids out!

I think that's exactly what Yo wants but the problem is her daughters don't need her to pimp their careers because they're doing just fine. A reality show would probably hurt them right now.
  • Love 8

Where did you all see the gifting of naked book? I have looked on the Bravo site and can not find it. I need some second handembarrassment.

I believe it was early last season or late the season before. She gave him the book at the nightie chicken dinner she made him, it was a blip on 1 episode and David showed very little, if any, interest in either her OR the picture book! LOL

• Love 2