Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

14 minutes ago, druzy said:

Now would be the time for her to get an Airbnb in another state. If UBT doesn't want to go, let him stay. 

But she can't even go to the bathroom without him.  He can't even go outside without her!  She'd rather die and leave her kids parentless (blessing in disguise) than leave without him. 

• Love 17
2 hours ago, DNR said:

I don’t give two shits what happens to UBT & Juhnelle during Hurricane Florence but for Kaiser roll & Endtable’s sake i hope they evacuate if necessary for the kids safety.  I can picture UBT thinking he knows better then the experts & first responders on how to keep the family safe in a Cat5 situation.

Maybe the kids will build an ark and GTFO, while David rakes and Jenelle screams for the storm to leave her alone. 

• Love 13

Everything is going to be flying. That drug shed UBT built will hit their house hard. They live in the forest so trees will be falling over. I wouldn't care if the kids weren't there but we know at least 2 or 3 will be on The Land when this storm hits. ?

• Love 11

I live in NC (Charlotte area), and people here are freaking out about the hurricane!!! It's expected to be horrible even here, with winds and flooding bad enough to down trees! It could even possibly be like Hugo, which was total devastation. No freaking way would I stay as close to the coast as she is! She's just a total moron. I'm worried about my aunt, who lives in Rocky Mount, and has chosen to stay, but at least she has a very well constructed home, on a hill, and plenty of supplies. When we had Hurricane Fran in 1996, her road flooded, with houses underwater, but her entire house was okay because she's at the end and on a hill. I don't know a soul further east than her who is staying. The students from Wilmington were forced to evacuate, and UNC-Chapel Hill (WAY west of where she is) is closed for the rest of the week, where students can stay but are encouraged to leave if possible. This is likely to be the worst hurricane NC has ever experienced. Anyone who lives so close to the coast and chooses to stay (if money is not an issue) is a nut! And yes, I'm including my aunt in this, although her area is way safer than Jenelle's. plus it's not like her house is, ummm, sturdy. I hope Kaiser is with Doris, being evacuated, and jace is with Barb, also evacuated. I hope ensley is in a safe part of the house, if there is one. Then, nature can take its course with Jenelle and David!

Seriously, she is the dumbest person I've ever seen. Literally everybody is evacuating, and these people don't live in crappy houses like jenelle does. 

ETA: one thing I would PAY to have filmed is jenelle and David getting snippy at each other when they've been trapped on the land for a week with no power, and supplies are running out! David will be working tirelessly to clear the yard, while jenelle bitches that the twinkies are running out and they can't order a pizza. That would be comedy gold!

Edited by Christina87
  • Love 23
4 hours ago, DNR said:

I can picture UBT thinking he knows better then the experts & first responders on how to keep the family safe in a Cat5 situation.

Seriously.  I came to this thread after watching the weather channel for 5 minutes and thinking that Janelle will probably stay, and could actually have a near-death (or worse) experience.  I lived in Miami for Andrew, Katrina, Wilma, and Rite, and hurricanes are no joke.  I have many friends who thought they would die as Andrew tore apart their houses.  Prefabs are lightweight construction, and we know that their soil doesn't drain.  And how far from the house is the river that Janelle takes all the photos of? ('Asking you intrepid detectives who have a better idea of the lay of THE LAND).

And how far from the coast is she?

It goes without saying that his business will be toast.

1 hour ago, Christina87 said:

ETA: one thing I would PAY to have filmed is jenelle and David getting snippy at each other when they've been trapped on the land for a week with no power, and supplies are running out! David will be working tirelessly to clear the yard, while jenelle bitches that the twinkies are running out and they can't order a pizza. That would be comedy gold!

No joke.  Domestic violence goes way up after hurricanes.  Hope they can re-stock the kitchen pharmacy in time.

• Love 14

Didn't the Carolinas start evacuating people days ago? Jenelle is just now getting around to making preparations for the hurricane? Let's hope the poor dogs aren't left to fend for themselves in the yard.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 17
3 hours ago, Emkat said:

Not in a flood zone? Their crawlspace is already flooded so I'm confused.

Don’t forget their ceiling was cracking, too.  They will be lucky to have a house after the storm. 

• Love 15
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

Let's hope the poor dogs aren't left to fend for themselves in the yard.

47 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

Bet they have drugs on hand.

Ha!  Great minds think alike!  I figured Janelle wouldn't leave because of 1) the dogs (not because she cares about them, but she knows how bad it will look on social media if she and UBT evacuate but leave the dogs at home to die), and 2) Drugs - they won't want to take their stash on the road and they won't want to stay in a place where they can't self-medicate freely.

Edited by OldButHappy
punctuation
  • Love 12
3 hours ago, Christina87 said:

Thank you so much!!! It is very scary!

Good luck!  I'm sure that you're getting non-stop storm prep tips, but the one thing that really helped me was buying a really small battery-operated tv (assuming you won't have a generator).  Being able to watch local news/storm updates during the storm was calming, and after the storm I could watch the post-storm reports.

• Love 12

Columbus County is under voluntary evacuation status - this site has info for all  counties: https://www.ncdps.gov/florence .  If she were across the border in South Carolina, where the authorities have been more aggressive about the evacuation orders, it probably would have been mandatory, but NC left it up to local authorities to make the call (until today, when they made it mandatory for the barrier islands).  

Just because it's not mandatory doesn't mean it isn't a good idea.  With a pre-fab home that's already damaged, on water-logged land by waterways that will likely flood, and, most especially, with small children to look out for, I think they're crazy to stay, but they're not defying orders in doing so, at least not yet.  

[edit: I checked & they're actually supposedly in an area of minimal flood risk. So, I guess my main concern would be that it's not a particularly well constructed house & they have small children. Odds of losing the roof, for example, or of damage from trees falling, would be high, but I guess the speculation I've bought into about flooding was misguided. They must have to drive to that river.] 

[my earlier edit: My thoughts and prayers are that I hope this knocks some sense into her.  I consider that optimistic.]

Edited by akr
additional info re flood risk from NC gov sites
  • Love 15

She is so weird. I love how she asks for prayers for her first and then adds other people to look nice. Lol. But really their land is very low and they are very close so I don’t understand why she thinks they are safer than others. Even if it is not in a flood zone large amounts of rain can still cause flooding. 

Edited by alexa
  • Love 15
16 hours ago, druzy said:

Florence? 

Yes! Sorry, getting my old lady names mixed up. Plus, I was just talking to my best friend in Florida about Irma.

I hope all of you in the area of impact will be safe. I evacuated once when I lived in Florida. Jacksonville. 1999? I can't remember. It wasn't mandatory, but we didn't want to take chances. We went up to Valdosta for the weekend. Absolutely nothing happened in our area, but it was a fun weekend; and I'd rather leave than stay and really regret it.

I almost think Jenelle is staying put in the hopes that something awful happens and she can garner more pity. 

• Love 13
19 hours ago, druzy said:

I hope Barb is ok.

Me too. She is much closer to landfall that the idiots on the Land.  The best we can hope for is that they lose power for weeks. Typically massive power outages are triaged by repairing the lines to feed electricity to the largest number of people first. Janelle and UBT will be at the end of the list, since they live in BFE.

I live in FL and it's so weird that a major hurricane is headed to the US and it doesn't have FL as a bullseye. Keeping my eyes on Isaac tho. No counting chickens here.

13 hours ago, Mkay said:

Not in a flood zone? Their crawlspace is already flooded so I'm confused.

They are really talking about storm surge or water from rising rivers. If the Land is high enough, they won't be affected. 

• Love 8
12 minutes ago, Mkay said:

??‍♀️

Negligent bitch! She has the resources to remove her kids and dogs from harm's way but she refuses while simultaneously asking for prayers to keep her and the Land safe. ?

Edited by druzy
  • Love 14

Read this in the paper:

"The National Weather Service forecast calls for 62 straight hours of tropical-storm-force gusts, and 24 straight hours of hurricane-force gusts in Wilmington."

The Laaaaaaand may not flood, but I don't think that shack (or the trees surrounding it) will survive that much pummeling.  I'm hoping Barb evacuated with Jace, and I really hope that Doris grabs Kaiser (but I doubt it).  The girls have no place to go, and neither do the pets.  Poor things. 

• Love 14

I just love how jenelle is suddenly all about praying. She wasn't very religious while having abortions right and left, and treating people horribly! Not saying every Christian is anti-abortion, but david is. I guess she has to be whatever religion her soulmate is, but coming from such a bad person, it looks soooooo fake!!! Nathan is religious too, but I don't remember her being a #basicbitch #prayfornc #lordhelpus type before David! It's like she's trying to look like the slightly country sorority sister who goes out in a bikini and cap to pray to the lord...very far from who she used to be! Now, that vomit-inducing picture of her with her legs open is more Jenelle, but not this, lol. 

• Love 11

Goodness, this bitch. I'm seriously worried about those kids. Everything I've read about this storm says it's bad and people need to be prepared and evacuate if told. A coworker of mine lost her brother during Sandy because he refused to evacuate. David is definitely the type who wouldn't listen to anyone and keep everyone on The Laaaaaaaaaannnd because he doesn't think it's a big deal. 

• Love 14

Yeah.  I know we've joked about Jenelle and UBT biting the big one in some spectacular way, and this storm could arrange just that.  I wish they would send the kids (and pets) away while they try to ride it out.  Living in Florida, I never really considered evacuating for a storm until I got a cat; I could justify risking my life, but not hers.  And Jenelle and UBT won't even give the amount of consideration I give my cat to their kids.  Terrible, terrible people.

• Love 22

The swamp house is already sitting on a bunch of water because the soil doesn't drain. What do these idiots think is going to happen when they get the predicted 40 INCHES of rain? Or, the wind that will come with it and what will happen to all of the trees on waterlogged soil. She seems to think they're in the clear because they're not right on the coast. The stupid runs deep out there on THE LAND!

• Love 22

I definitely see David as being too proud to leave. He seems to have the "I can protect my people better than anyone else can because I'm me and I'm special" mentality. He sees evacuating to be a threat to his manliness, because someone else (either a host or hotel) would be keeping them safer. I would hate to be that insecure about myself as a person! What a dipshit. 

• Love 24

Like @MyPeopleAreNordic I evacuated Hurricane Katrina. As a midwestern girl they said “Hurricane” and I said “bye”. The year before during Ivan school was also closed and I thought what did all of the poor, disabled and elderly people do? The Hurricane does not care about you or how “tough” you think you are. Every person that chooses to stay in a danger zone that has the physical and financial means to leave, in the event of an emergency they are taking away first responder resources away from the people who could NOT evacuate. 

David can fuck himself. He attacked the mother of his child while she was pregnant and endangered his son’s life. What if she had lost him? Or had lost him and suffered permanent injury as well. He’s a waste of space. I’m thinking of Barb, Jace, Kaiser and Ensley. 

@Christina87 and everyone else in the area please stay safe! I am thinking  of you. 

Edited by Scarlett45
  • Love 21
30 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Like @MyPeopleAreNordic I evacuated Hurricane Katrina. As a midwestern girl they said “Hurricane” and I said “bye”. The year before during Ivan school was also closed and I thought what did all of the poor, disabled and elderly people do? The Hurricane does not care about you or how “tough” you think you are. Every person that chooses to stay in a danger zone that has the physical and financial means to leave, in the event of an emergency they are taking away first responder resources away from the people who could NOT evacuate. 

David can fuck himself. He attacked the mother of his child while she was pregnant and endangered his son’s life. What if she had lost him? Or had lost him and suffered permanent injury as well. He’s a waste of space. I’m thinking of Barb, Jace, Kaiser and Ensley. 

@Christina87 and everyone else in the area please stay safe! I am thinking  of you. 

Awwww thanks @Scarlett45!!! That means a lot to me. ?

• Love 5