Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

On 8/2/2018 at 8:19 AM, Rebecca said:

Is it just me or does the dude (David) get uglier and uglier by the day? He’s so gross.

Asat least one of the forum's resident rednecks, I have to say that I have always been attracted to the boot wearing, country music listening, scruffy faced, callused hands, truck driving, southern talking, mama loving, 4 wheeling, blue collar man. (The fact that I married a blonde, clean faced, British college professor was out of left field for me.) Even without knowing the crap that we know about David, I would not touch him with a 10-foot pole. There is something creepy, unhygenic, and just a little deformed looking about him. (With no offense to the smelly and weird looking people that I actually like.)

• Love 22
9 hours ago, Rebecca said:

Jace might also recognize now that Jenelle sucks as a person, not just as a mother. He will soon if he hasn’t already.

I am confident he already knows this.  This is why he described them the way he did to Barb on camera on a previous episode.  I know there was some reaction to that, but honestly I think it is perfectly fine for him to be honest about how he feels about them on camera or not after everything he has been through with Janelle and David.

• Love 15
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

@druzy Have you seen the new Jenelle picture.  I don’t want to blind everyone. ?

@Mkay I came to see if you posted it! Since it's rumored that the other Mackenzie is filming Teen Mom 2 and may take Jenelle's place, it looks like UBT wants to go the sex tape route. They are gross!

WARNING! Wait 2 hours after eating to look.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.cf4c552eac7baf4ba69d2e3625d4b100.png

He turned off and deleted the comments.

The caption says: Sometimes men don't realize how lucky they are until their wife poses like this.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 9

Oh god! My eyes, my eyes!!!!!!!! ?? Whyyyyy did I click?!?! Lol

Sometimes men don't realize how lucky they are until they realize that their wife is probably way more open to "adult oriented"  ways of making income (that doesn't actually involve working himself) then they originally thought/hoped? 

• Love 18
4 minutes ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

I just ran over here to see if y'all were talking about this! Inquisitr is reporting she's not filming. 

Is it too early to cheer?

NEVER TOO EARLY! Running to check that out. Have to cleanse my brain of that last outrageous photo. Do people post p0rn on Instagram?!

• Love 8
31 minutes ago, druzy said:

@Mkay I came to see if you posted it! Since it's rumored that the other Mackenzie is filming Teen Mom 2 and may take Jenelle's place, it looks like UBT wants to go the sex tape route. They are gross!

Reveal hidden contents

The caption says: Sometimes men don't realize how lucky they are until their wife poses like this.

Lol I didn’t want to responsible for blinding everyone.  

• Love 7
3 hours ago, druzy said:

Hide contents

Oh brother poor Jace

• Love 8

Finally caught up until the reunion special. Jenelle is a garbage person. I really hope Nathan and his mom can do something to protect Kaiser. While there is certainly an upside to Janell potentially no longer filming, I wonder if it would be in Jace’s best interests. Obviously the show is problematic and at his age I’m sure it’s introduced some challenges into his young life but this may have been the one thing sorta keeping Janelle in line and providing her with stable life (at least financially). What I’m trying to say is that without the show Janelle no longer has any incentive to pretend that her life is IG perfect and she can go even further off the rails. Hope that makes sense. 

• Love 7
12 hours ago, TeenMomAngerMgmt said:

Finally caught up until the reunion special. Jenelle is a garbage person. I really hope Nathan and his mom can do something to protect Kaiser. While there is certainly an upside to Janell potentially no longer filming, I wonder if it would be in Jace’s best interests. Obviously the show is problematic and at his age I’m sure it’s introduced some challenges into his young life but this may have been the one thing sorta keeping Janelle in line and providing her with stable life (at least financially). What I’m trying to say is that without the show Janelle no longer has any incentive to pretend that her life is IG perfect and she can go even further off the rails. Hope that makes sense. 

But then maybe Barb will get full custody of Jace and Janelle wouldn’t have to pretend to be the perfect mom anymore. 

• Love 8
4 hours ago, JAndy said:

But then maybe Barb will get full custody of Jace and Janelle wouldn’t have to pretend to be the perfect mom anymore. 

IIRC Barb already has full custody and Janelle gets visitation. In either case, the state is not gonna sever parental rights from someone for just generally being a POS and having a couple handfuls of run-ins with the law but no real convictions. Janelle will have access to Jace until Jace puts a stop to it. 

• Love 10

I don’t remember them showing us Jenelle yelling “dude, DUDE, leave me ALOOOONE” at the guy she chased home in her car when they originally showed her “road altercation” but that’s basically parody perfect for her. ? 

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

I don’t remember them showing us Jenelle yelling “dude, DUDE, leave me ALOOOONE” at the guy she chased home in her car when they originally showed her “road altercation” but that’s basically parody perfect for her. ? 

That was classic Jenelle right there!

• Love 7
43 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

It's at 1:38

Edited by druzy
  • Love 5

EXCLUSIVE! An Update On Jenelle Evans’ Contract Dispute With MTV Over ‘Teen Mom 2’ Season 9; Plus How Mackenzie McKee Fits In

The Ashley can reveal that the network is still actively trying to get Jenelle to sign on for Season 9, months after the negotiations began. Last month, The Ashley exclusively told you some of the things that Jenelle was demanding the network agree to in order for her to sign her Season 9 contract, many of which had to do with Jenelle’s banned-from-MTV-husband David Eason.

The Ashley can confirm that, as of late last week, MTV was still trying to come to an agreement with Jenelle, despite being handed a list of even more demands.

Jenelle confirmed on Twitter on August 5 that she was “still butting heads” with MTV over the Season 9 contract. This is, in fact, true.

“Have lots of offers from many different people, but you have to turn them down when you’re locked in a contract. #Annoying,” Jenelle tweeted.

The Ashley can clarify this a bit.

On a recent episode of ‘Teen Mom 2,’ Jenelle stated that she had offers from Netflix and Amazon that she wanted to pursue, should MTV not allow David to work with her on ‘Teen Mom 2′ again. The Ashley can confirm that Jenelle and her lawyer did, in fact, recently meet with another network, although The Ashley is not sure if it was Netflix, Amazon or some other network.

In her tweet about being “locked in a contract,” Jenelle is most likely talking about having to turn down multiple offers in the past, due to MTV not allowing her to do the shows or appearances because of her existing contract. She has NOT signed the Season 9 contract.

However, even if she turns down the Season 9 contract, she is still not allowed to pursue other shows for nine months from the airing of the last Season 8 episode, per her Season 8 contract. (This is probably what she was referring to in that tweet.) This is because the girls’ contracts all have an Exclusivity Clause in them that prevents them from doing shows on competing networks for a certain amount of time after their contract for ‘Teen Mom 2’ ends. This clause also prevents them from doing appearances, online work and other stuff without approval from MTV, for at least nine months after their final episode airs.

One of the things that Jenelle and her lawyer listed in their new demands is for Jenelle to have the ability to do things with other networks.

“Jenelle wants to be allowed to do digital things, at her discretion,” a source tells The Ashley. “Also, Jenelle and her lawyer are still trying to get MTV to agree to work with David–despite what she says on Twitter.”

(Jenelle recently tweeted that David doesn’t care about being allowed to film and “hates being on camera.”)

Idk why everyone keeps saying David is “demanding MTV” to do anything.... I’m the only one talking in this situation. David can give a shit less and hates being on camera.

“If he hated filming, Jenelle wouldn’t be trying so hard to find something that her and David could work together on,” The Ashley’s source tells her. “Because MTV has not budged on allowing David to film again, Jenelle now wants freedom to work with other networks who will allow her to work with and film with David,” the network source said.

“Maybe you can wear a wig and we can tell MTV you’re David’s twin brother, Mavid?”

In the new list of demands, Jenelle & Co. still want MTV to agree to pay for David to be able to travel wherever Jenelle goes. She has agreed, however, that David does not have to be allowed on set when she is working.

Jenelle also wants freedom to pursue other ventures, including a podcast (similar to what her ‘Teen Mom 2’ nemesis Kail Lowry has).

“Jenelle wants permission to have a podcast, if she decides to do one. She wants to be able to profit off of that and have the say on who her guests are, without MTV’s input,” the source said. “She does not think it’s fair that Kail is allowed to make money off of a podcast that has people from their show as guests. Jenelle is mad that the other ‘Teen Mom 2’ girls are able to go on Kail’s podcast and talk about her and David. That’s a real sore spot.”

Jenelle’s team is also hoping to improve Jenelle’s public image, the network source says.

“They have plans to show Jenelle working with various charities, should she sign on for Season 9,” the source said. “[Jenelle] feels that her poor image has cost her several appearance opportunities, and that it’s not fair that other ‘Teen Mom’ stars are allowed to do ventures with other networks and Jenelle is not.”

As The Ashley previously told you, Jenelle was very adamant in her last set of demands that she be allowed to have a gun in her car, even while filming, and was hoping the network would agree to her having “other” weapons with her on set if she couldn’t have a gun.

The Ashley’s sources tell her that Jenelle plans to continue to promote her right to bear arms.

“She wants to be able to do things that relate to guns and the second amendment and doesn’t want the network to have a say in what she does [regarding that],” The Ashley’s source said. “They have been trying to get product deals and interviews with media outlets that cover guns.”

As of last week, The Ashley hears that Jenelle and MTV had yet to come to an official agreement. Although filming for Season 9 has been underway for some time, The Ashley’s sources tell her that the network really wants five girls’ stories on the show.

“That’s why they have recently begun filming with Mackenzie McKee,” another source tells The Ashley. “Right now, even the crew doesn’t know what exactly is going on. However, from what [they’ve] heard, MTV is gathering footage in case Jenelle doesn’t sign on. They can add Mackenzie’s story into ‘Teen Mom 2.’ If [Jenelle] does sign on, they will probably use the new footage in Mackenzie’s mom’s special.”

The Ashley can NOT totally confirm this last part, though, so please file it as a “report” until further notice. Things are still very much up in the air on this issue.

The Ashley will update this story when she has more info! Click the link below to read about some of Jenelle’s other contract demands!

Edited by druzy
  • Love 10

1) The picture... it’s not a good picture... even if her vagina wasn’t involved. It’s not even a lack of make up or styling, I rarely wear any make up, it just isn’t a good picture in any context of the word. Also I hate the phrase that the photo was “leaked” no, it was blatantly posted... leak implies it was an accident. 

2) Why does she need a gun on set? Politics aside, why exactly does she need to film with a gun? Even if a fight breaks out on set, there has never been any issue of people using a weapon, no need for deadly force. 

3) Slightly off topic, but I feel a little bad for McKenzie McKee... this is the third time it’s been rumored that she is filming, and in the meantime 2 completely unrelated to teen mom or 16 & pregnant have been hired. I feel for her current situation with her mom, but outside of that she just isn’t that interesting (in my opinion). 

4) Why is MTV fighting so hard for Jenelle (that was rhetorical, I’m completely aware of the why, I just think it’s dumb).

5) The fact that it’s so “unfair” that Jenelle doesn’t get the opportunities the others get is just laughable. It’s not how she is perceived on MTV that is hurting her, it’s her and her husbands actions in real time that nobody outside of MTV will touch with a 10 foot pole. Even if she chills her social media out for a month or so (which it seems like she’s currently attempting to do) it’s just a matter of time before there is another blow up, and that’s what makes her unmarketable, she’s too much of a liability to any other network worth it’s salt. MTV shows all of this way after we all know what happened, so while it doesn’t help her perception, in the end her husbands actions have hurt her far more than MTV with his actions.

• Love 14

I don't understand why she needs a variety of weapons. She needs to chill the fuck out with that shit before the crew, one of her kids or someone not involved with the show get hurt. She is a liability with that alone. MTV needs to just walk away before she gets them into trouble.

• Love 13
1 minute ago, toodywoody said:

I don't understand why she needs a variety of weapons. She needs to chill the fuck out with that shit before the crew, one of her kids or someone not involved with the show get hurt. She is a liability with that alone. MTV needs to just walk away before she gets them into trouble.

If there is anyone on the show who should never be allowed a weapon, it's Jenelle. 

Maybe Briana, although probably Britany would be more dangerous with a weapon. Although, she can mostly control herself.

Sticking with Jenelle.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Rebecca said:

Right?! There’s literally NOTHING she could do that would convince me.

That article above really pisses me off. FIRE HER ASS! Fuck her and her demands! David hates being filmed? Sure, Jan! If that was the case he’d be happy for her to continue filming and living off her money. He wants to control everything and he can’t do that and it’s killing him.

David is still ranting and throwing slurs on his Instagram Stories and Facebook. MTV should stop negotiating with people like those two.  

• Love 19

Why doesn't she just go ahead and start working with charities now, if she wants to improve her reputation?  It doesn't have to be on camera to work!  

(but it's Jenelle, so - that's a rhetorical question)

• Love 23

This is all so pathetic. Just fucking fire her and in a bit she will come running back because she can’t go on a million of vacations living off welfare and her disgusting husband cleaning a couple boats a month. 

I hate MTV. They are morons and have created monsters who keep reproducing.

• Love 20
14 hours ago, druzy said:

leahbabs-1490040319.gif

Definitely the best picture reaction shot! However, I had to do a double take. That is actually Leah next to Barb?? I could tell by the nose/alien fingers, but she looks like a 60 something friend of Barbs, not a Teen Mom.

• Love 21
1 hour ago, DudeLeaveMeAlone said:

Definitely the best picture reaction shot! However, I had to do a double take. That is actually Leah next to Barb?? I could tell by the nose/alien fingers, but she looks like a 60 something friend of Barbs, not a Teen Mom.

It’s not her best look. Having a very thin face and the light blond hair (which looks greyish in this picture) while laughing so she’s squinting.....

I see what you mean. 

• Love 3

Janelle has said a couple times this season that she has a bug out shelter with supplies and that she fears the impending end of the world. She’s in the throes of a psychotic episode, IMO. I can’t tell if it’s drug induced or not, but I bet the sudden obsession with weapons is tied to that. David either feels the same way or feeds into it. 

• Love 7
8 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

It’s not her best look. Having a very thin face and the light blond hair (which looks greyish in this picture) while laughing so she’s squinting.....

I see what you mean. 

It's like one of those optical illusion pictures where some people see an old lady and some a young woman. 

• Love 16