Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

48 minutes ago, LBS said:

@DudeLeaveMeAlone put your nose in the corner for that!   No corners in a car you say?   That just doesn't make no sense!

Excuse me- get your dang dong wordses  right. It's "that don't make no sense". 

Edited by Pixiebomb
Because I wrote "words" instead of "wordses". I don't know what I were thinkin.
  • Love 13
34 minutes ago, Miss Chevious said:

@lovesnark I think you're onto something here. A new reality show where a bunch of people (who have never met and are from all parts of the country) go on an epic road trip to find an MTV star granny who is beleaguered by her nasty daughter and want to express their feelings of admiration and support for her predicament. 

In their quest, they deal with potty breaks, snack stops for slurpees and snafus like misplaced sunglasses and getting lost. In the end they achieve their goal, they all become friends with each other and the granny. They all go out and drink wine together.

MTV or TLC, take note!

Yes!!

• Love 3

This is a stupid rant considering everything else there is to comment on, but her instagram posts promoting the background check website annoy me to no end. First of all, she is the poster child for dating guys with arrest records, so clearly she would never visit this site,  and secondly the text conversation flow in the screenshot makes NO SENSE.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, Miss Chevious said:

@lovesnark I think you're onto something here. A new reality show where a bunch of people (who have never met and are from all parts of the country) go on an epic road trip to find an MTV star granny who is beleaguered by her nasty daughter and want to express their feelings of admiration and support for her predicament. 

In their quest, they deal with potty breaks, snack stops for slurpees and snafus like misplaced sunglasses and getting lost. In the end they achieve their goal, they all become friends with each other and the granny. They all go out and drink wine together.

MTV or TLC, take note!

Genius!

Let's make it a road trip like the old MTV show Road Rules (season 1 and season 2). We travel by RV. We have to do these odd jobs in order to acquire extra money to spend at the funky bars we find on our travels. First job would be us having to dance and swirl those big ad signs on the street for some business. We'd have to wear a costume while doing so. It has to be Teen Mom related such as Cate's recent VMA outfit. 

• Love 15

Let's make it a road trip like the old MTV show Road Rules (season 1 and season 2). We travel by RV. We have to do these odd jobs in order to acquire extra money to spend at the funky bars we find on our travels. First job would be us having to dance and swirl those big ad signs on the street for some business. We'd have to wear a costume while doing so. It has to be Teen Mom related such as Cate's recent VMA outfit. 

I call dibs on the TTM tracksuit. Who gets to have the feathers in their hair?!

Can we also go to Tennessee, get on "the Tinder", and see if we can entice Ryan to Food City? 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

Genius!

I am so down for this! If we wind up having to work at a farm as an odd job, I'll help us nail it and earn enough for several rounds of cocktails! We'll work on the farm dressed all in camo and Carhartt ala the DeBoers :) Totally farmer duds! I have kin in WV, they'll let us park the motorhome at the homeplace. One of my cousins can score us some moonshine.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, lovesnark said:

I am so down for this! If we wind up having to work at a farm as an odd job, I'll help us nail it and earn enough for several rounds of cocktails! We'll work on the farm dressed all in camo and Carhartt ala the DeBoers :) Totally farmer duds! I have kin in WV, they'll let us park the motorhome at the homeplace. One of my cousins can score us some moonshine.

I'm too damn old to work. I'll just do the driving. And we're definitely stopping at the Starbucks.

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, AdorkableWitch said:

And if we can complete the mission, Babs gets $100,000 in a Roth IRA. 

Yes! The bonus to be paid for by the network. Plus they have to throw in a two week vacation in a tropical location like Fiji or Bora Bora for Barb, complete with relaxing spa privileges and massages. 

• Love 4
54 minutes ago, Miss Chevious said:

I'm too damn old to work. I'll just do the driving. And we're definitely stopping at the Starbucks.

I have an addiction to Starbucks Iced Coconut milk Caramel Macchiatos, so we'll definitely have to stop every so often. If we have to work on a farm, you can drive the tractor :)

• Love 3
1 hour ago, lovesnark said:

I have an addiction to Starbucks Iced Coconut milk Caramel Macchiatos, so we'll definitely have to stop every so often. If we have to work on a farm, you can drive the tractor :)

Have you tried the Iced Coconut Milk Mocha Macchiato? It tastes like an Almond Joy. The one thing I will forgive these girls is their Starbucks expenditures. That stuff is like crack cocaine.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 5

That stuff is like crack cocaine.

I think it's going to come out that cold brew actually DOES contain crack cocaine

I don't wanna get any of you in trouble for aiding & abetting, but I have to let you lnow that I WILL infiltrate The Land to steal one of Jenelle's hoodies.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, lovesnark said:

3 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Have you tried the Iced Coconut Milk Mocha Macchiato? It tastes like an Almond Joy. The one thing I will forgive these girls is their Starbucks expenditures. That stuff is like crack cocaine.

10 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

I think it's going to come out that cold brew actually DOES contain crack cocaine

I don't wanna get any of you in trouble for aiding & abetting, but I have to let you lnow that I WILL infiltrate The Land to steal one of Jenelle's hoodies.

I won't drink the sugar slushes as they'll send me "sharting" (thanks, Jenelle, for explaining this to the kids), but know that I understand how to trek on Land™ as a country gal and will help with the expedition.

#SaveKaiser

• Love 7
16 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Genius!

This is gonna sound so dorky but that actually has a spot on my bucket list. It just looks fun to me.

• Love 1
19 hours ago, lovesnark said:

I love those too as well as the Cinnamon Almondmilk Iced Caramel Macchiatos. Gimme either one of those and I'll be driving the tractor happy!

I think Deb should invite Barb too. At least she'd be going to a wedding to make up for the fact she won't be going to her daughter's.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

Oh the makeup is gonna go really well. #sarcasm

I wonder who she partnered with. Probably not the same people the Kardashians did.

I wonder if she will call one the colors "court appearance?"

Sorry @guilfoyleatpp ! I blacked out at Kardash.....and missed the zinger about Court Make-Up. It markets itself!

• Love 2
On 8/29/2017 at 9:09 PM, JerseyGirl said:

Someone pointed out the plane doesn't even have first class.  Nice try, Jenelle.  No class for you.

43AE68CE00000578-4833702-Sheer_daring_MT

Jenelle must've called the paps and had this photo shoot setup.   http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4833702/Jenelle-Evans-dons-sheer-swimsuit-beach.html#v-1915910187731077760

I thought this was a recent-ish picture of Lindsay Lohan at first. (That is definitely  not a compliment, BTW, Jenelle.) 

• Love 7

I actually like the suit, just not on her.  Those random ink blotches and scribbles look awful.  Maybe an untatted body or a fully tatted body would be better?  Maybe just less pasty would work.  I hope she doesn't think this looks good and is just listening to UBT's Slingblade grunts instead of thinking for herself.  

• Love 4
8 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

I wonder who she partnered with. Probably not the same people the Kardashians did.

An eyeshadow palette called "Mugshot" is a must! Clear lipgloss in "Mason Jar". Bright red lipstick in "Restraining Order". Black nail polish in "More Classier Court Heels". Blush in "Leeeaaave Meeee Aloooone!!"

• Love 19
8 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

"Klassier Kourt Heels"

• Love 5
1 hour ago, lovesnark said:

An eyeshadow palette called "Mugshot" is a must! Clear lipgloss in "Mason Jar". Bright red lipstick in "Restraining Order". Black nail polish in "More Classier Court Heels". Blush in "Leeeaaave Meeee Aloooone!!"

And let's not forget her eyeshadow color Swamp Green and lipstick in NoLifeJacket Orange. And as a tribute to her lawyer-blush in Dusty. 

• Love 12
14 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

I thought this was a recent-ish picture of Lindsay Lohan at first. (That is definitely  not a compliment, BTW, Jenelle.) 

Lindsey Lohan is far more conservative than Jenelle now. 

• Love 2

@CofCinci Lindsay Lohan is still trash. 

Jenelle has a great shape but that shape doesn't look right in that bathing suit. It's a nice suit but her hips look odd in it. Her tattoos are killing it for me also. 

She has a muscular shape. Not bad after three kids (one being 6-months old) but too bad she's ugly as fuck in the inside.

• Love 9

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who wants to go save Barb! In the beginning I really hated how she responded to Jenelle (I have some big manipulators in my family, and Barb's crocodile tears set off the alarm), but I think she has - independently of the show - started going to therapy and done a lot of work on how she responds to her kids (I am including Jace in this).

I have never EVER seen anyone talk to their parent the way Janelle does, though. I was a horrid kid at times when I was nine and ten years old, but good god. It makes me want to go down there and confront Janelle, tell her "at least you HAVE a mom to yell at. Mine died when I was Jace's age. If you don't want Babs, I'll go to Walmart with a packed-full picnic basket and take her myself." 

• Love 8
21 hours ago, MissMel said:

I remember the Mother's Day incident but don't remember where I read about it initially. Jenelle had blown off Barb's calls and texts and hadn't seen Jace for something like 8 weeks. She then calls Barb and demands to have him on Mother's Day weekend. Barb had made plans with a friend, I think they were taking the kids to the beach and out to eat, and told Jenelle no. Of course, Jenelle took to twitter and instagram bashing Barb left and right about how horrible it was for her to keep "her son" away from her on Mother's Day. A legion of her leghumpers ran to Barb's instagram account and attacked her for days. However, there were a lot of posts made from people showing their support for Barb. One poster claimed to be a local and said it was common knowledge at a local bar that UBT met their dealer at the bar and bought coke for  himself and pills and pot for Jenelle on the regular. Anyway, after stewing all day over Barb not doing what she wanted, Jenelle and UBT went to Barb's that evening and beat on all the doors and windows for over an hour. Barb called the cops and, just like Cinco De Mayo, Jenelle and UBT lied and claimed they were worried for the safety of Jace. Same result, the cops made them leave and told them if they came back uninvited, they'd be arrested for trespassing.

ETA: When these two assholes keep doing shit like this, they'll continue until Barb wakes up and realizes that Jenelle is just as (MORE!) guilty as UBT. Barb is willing to get the police involved and would press charges against UBT but not Jenelle. Until she's willing to have BOTH of them face legal consequences for their ridiculous behavior, it'll never change. Barb makes the sad but common mistake a lot of mothers do of transferring all the blame to Jenelle's flavor of the month. If she'd hold Jenelle responsible and accept that she's the one driving the Barb hate train, she'd make a lot of healthy emotional progress.

Edited by lovesnark
  • Love 21