Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, zenme said:

I think if David starts referring to Ensley as his little princess and things like that, Ensley will start becoming the competition. I think Maryssa lays low, and she hasn't rankled Jenelle's feathers yet, but heaven help her when she does.

That's true too, especially because Jenelle is absolutely obsessed with her dad. If David is ever cute with Ensley in a father/daughter way, I can't imagine Jenelle being comfortable with that for even a moment. 

• Love 4

I feel sooooo bad for Barb. This kind of shite takes its toll. I hope she has self-esteem of steel because even knowing Jenelle's maltreatment of her is wrong/unfair doesn't stop the hurt. It must be so painful to have one's daughter treat one that way. Even logically knowing it's undeserved. Hell, it hurts worse knowing it's undeserved.

I also hate that Jenelle's on this trip of keep Barb off of TV. I can't believe how little Barb's been on the show since Nathan but David especially.

• Love 10
(edited)
5 hours ago, Mkay said:

Gotdamn, but can David get some makeup???

Edited by nikita
Sorry for the double post, but couldn't get the IG to paste into my previous post.
  • Love 2

The Jace video looks like something any older sister would be glad to put together, all the photo opps in the world mean nothing. Jace is a cute kid, and was a cute baby, but I know Kaiser isn't going to get his cuteness montaged all over the place. He'll get hot dogs and cribs and breakable ornaments in his vicinity, the reality of living with his mom. Get off my lawn, Jenelle. 

• Love 6

I want Judge Milian to yell at Jenelle for being a dick to her mom.

The ONLY person who helped her when she was down and out. When she couldn't care for her kid. When she was in jail for breaking into an abandoned house with Keiffah. When her junkie husband punched her and she had a miscarriage. The person who has been the stable force for her first born son while Jenelle dick hopped and flop house hopped and talked major smack about her.

It's never fucking enough for her. 

• Love 17
8 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

The person who has been the stable force for her first born son while Jenelle dick hopped and flop house hopped and talked major smack about her.

And did major smack.

• Love 6
12 hours ago, nikita said:

I feel sooooo bad for Barb. This kind of shite takes its toll. I hope she has self-esteem of steel because even knowing Jenelle's maltreatment of her is wrong/unfair doesn't stop the hurt. It must be so painful to have one's daughter treat one that way. Even logically knowing it's undeserved. Hell, it hurts worse knowing it's undeserved.

I also hate that Jenelle's on this trip of keep Barb off of TV. I can't believe how little Barb's been on the show since Nathan but David especially.

Fuck that John Lithgow looking bitch. The previews show that just meeting for a Jace drop off turn into a major shit show, as usual the fucking psycho cunt.

• Love 8
14 hours ago, Grandma Saracen said:

The Jace video looks like something any older sister would be glad to put together, all the photo opps in the world mean nothing. Jace is a cute kid, and was a cute baby, but I know Kaiser isn't going to get his cuteness montaged all over the place. He'll get hot dogs and cribs and breakable ornaments in his vicinity, the reality of living with his mom. Get off my lawn, Jenelle. 

Right. I didn't see any Kaiser montage videos in all those videos Jenelle made. 

30 minutes ago, IgnoranceisBLISS said:

@GreatKazu sorry about that!!!! You are the winner!!!! LOL

Yay! 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Mr. Minor said:

Fuck that John Lithgow looking bitch. The previews show that just meeting for a Jace drop off turn into a major shit show, as usual the fucking psycho cunt.

Which one looks like John Lithgow?

So annoying, anytime anything goes wrong Jenelle tweets the company... I know that's the thing to do these days, but why not just call customer service, or a mechanic? I mean I hate calling just as much as the next person, but I would hate waiting for a tweet even more...although she has her minions tweeting too, so maybe she gets a faster answer, but I stand by my original opinion...super annoying.

• Love 10

She does that shit on purpose. Very publicly. She thinks she'll get all her problems handled for free. 

I will laugh so hard if she tried to turn the car off while it's still in drive. 

• Love 8

OMG, just when you think she can't be any more of a dingus...when I have car trouble, I do this really crazy thing...I CALL TRIPLE A. I'd never think to tweet Honda while on the side of the road, ESPECIALLY if I had a child with me!! I'm not trying to be political, but Jenelle is quite presidential, meaning her ass needs to be banned from Twitter. 

• Love 12
(edited)

That is hilarious. What the hell is she expecting Dodge to do? Give her a free car because they're afraid of bad publicity? 

The fact is they can't do jack shit until she gets the car to the shop, so the logical solution is take the baby inside and call AAA or a tow truck, then call an Uber if you have nobody to pick you up. Adulting isn't that hard, Jenelle. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 11
4 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

OMG, just when you think she can't be any more of a dingus...when I have car trouble, I do this really crazy thing...I CALL TRIPLE A. I'd never think to tweet Honda while on the side of the road, ESPECIALLY if I had a child with me!! I'm not trying to be political, but Jenelle is quite presidential, meaning her ass needs to be banned from Twitter. 

Hahaha!!!!!! <3

And yeah. Call triple fucking A. What is the issue? And why is she always in parking lots?

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Lm2162 said:

Hahaha!!!!!! <3

And yeah. Call triple fucking A. What is the issue? And why is she always in parking lots?

The problem is that David is most likely high and not replying to her texts.

• Love 6

Is anyone else following these insane articles on radar online??? Why is radar up her ass?? Every day there is a "poor victim jenelle" article up! Or a "bash Barbara" or "jenelle s suicide attempt" "jenellea close to death overdose" "jenelles sex addiction" article! WTF is going on?? Why are they allowing jenelle to plant all these stories? It's absurd! 

• Love 2

Nah. He didn't let her go some where without him. He's there. They were snap chatting lunch together. But, even knowing that, we know that he doesn't let her go anywhere without him and visa versa. 

• Love 5
(edited)
19 hours ago, KittyKat133 said:

Is anyone else following these insane articles on radar online??? Why is radar up her ass?? Every day there is a "poor victim jenelle" article up! Or a "bash Barbara" or "jenelle s suicide attempt" "jenellea close to death overdose" "jenelles sex addiction" article! WTF is going on?? Why are they allowing jenelle to plant all these stories? It's absurd! 

Radar offers $$.  Is Jenelle going to turn down the chance to say no to money and at the same time bash her mother? 

On ‎7‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 4:01 PM, JocelynCavanaugh said:

I enjoyed the part about "this hot heat." So much worse than cold heat!

Yeah, I read at least 5 tweets which mentioned that same exact thing yesterday right after Jenelle tweeted her dilemma. 

Dodge did in fact respond to Jenelle at least twice. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

She is so codependent on her partners. Janelle will take on their likes without developing any interests/hobbies of her own. 

I agree. Jenelle is a very emotionally hungry person. Nothing wrong with partaking in activities your partner likes to be supportive/learn more about them/be a companion but it's like she gets a personality transplant every time she has a new boyfriend. 

• Love 15
15 minutes ago, zenme said:

It's kinda sad, cause if you didn't know about these two they LOOK like a normal couple. 

Yes they do. UBT looks like he's mentally present and from what I can see of Jenelle's outfit I like it. Her makeup and glasses are nice as well. 

• Love 6
4 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Radar offers $$.  Is Jenelle going to turn down the chance to say no to money and at the same time bash her mother? 

Oh yea absolutely. She's planting every one of these stories and cashing in. It's actually probably UBT whose calling in the stories and negotiating their fees. I guess they know no one is buying the book so they have to cash in somewhere. Who would even need to buy the book! Just read radar online! Every day or more than once a day you can basically read a synopsis for every chayote! 

Shes such an idiot too. Her ghost writer is an idiot!"

• Love 2
4 hours ago, CofCinci said:

She is so codependent on her partners. Janelle will take on their likes without developing any interests/hobbies of her own. 

Oh totally! 

"Hey kieffer! You like heroin?? Oh yea I LOVE  heroin! Let's be junkies together!"

"oh Nathan! You love the gym? I LOVE the gym! Let's be gym rats! Oh and you want a baby? Surrrreeee why not! Sounds like a good idea to me!"

"oh hey UBT!! I LOVE swamps!!! Let's build a house in one! "

Co dependent to an extreme! 

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Lm2162 said:

In the sneak peek, David is saying they can't get married until Jenelle has two of his babies. She responds by saying that she's been sending him photos of diamond rings.

So that's why she's pregnant right now? And he's agreed to the Pinterest swamp wedding?

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Lm2162 said:

In the sneak peek, David is saying they can't get married until Jenelle has two of his babies. She responds by saying that she's been sending him photos of diamond rings.

I could see David saying this, and I could see Jenelle going along with it because that states how special their relationship is. They have TWO children together rather than just one with their other Exs. Gag me. 

• Love 13
2 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

She's sending him photos of rings? Whatever for?  To go through the sham that he's gifting her with a ring? She's the one picking out the ring and she's the one paying for it too.  (Like she did for all her previous ones.) All he has to do is show up at the appointed time (in front of the cameras, natch) get down on blended knee and give her the ring. She can pretend to be surprised all she likes, but we all know she's orchestrated all this beforehand. 

• Love 9
40 minutes ago, Mkay said:

IMG_1841.PNG

A Mercedes, huh? What is it with these bitches and buying Mercedes? Is that the epitome of class? 

4 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

They live together in the same house. Neither one works. They are in each other's presence 24-7, stuck together like two conjoined twins, why does she need to SEND him photos? Is that how she conducts foreplay, too? Does she send him photos of the Domino pizza box to let him know what is for dinner that day? 

• Love 5
41 minutes ago, Mkay said:

IMG_1841.PNG

I hope she's not going to be a pregnant bride. Why the hell would David tell Jenelle she would have to have two of his babies for him to make her an honest woman (I couldn't type that without cracking the EFF up)?

I don't understand his logic. Why two babies? Why not married BEFORE one baby? Ugh, I hate him even more. 

So either Jenelle told him wedding before the next baby or she's a pregnant bride which will add to the list of trashy things she's done. 

Note: I was three months pregnant when my husband and I got married but we had already booked our wedding venue when we got pregnant as we wanted to get pregnant right as soon as we said our vows so we pulled a Chelsea and Cole.

My comment wasn't to say women that marry while pregnant are trashy as I simply meant "of course she would be pregnant at the alter it's Jenelle." Lol.

Basically saying why would she start doing things right now?

Puts down her shovel and walks away. ?

• Love 11
7 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

A Mercedes, huh? What is it with these bitches and buying Mercedes? Is that the epitome of class? 

They live together in the same house. Neither one works. They are in each other's presence 24-7, stuck together like two conjoined twins, why does she need to SEND him photos? Is that how she conducts foreplay, too? Does she send him photos of the Domino pizza box to let him know what is for dinner that day? 

My bad.  It isn't Jenelle's picture. It's a picture taken by one of her friends who went with her to pick out her wedding dress.  So the Mercedes is the friends car.  

• Love 3

Her invitation is ugly, and it should be "wedding" (i.e. the event) not "marriage" unless they are inviting everyone to participate in their actual union. Of course Jenelle would try to be classy and take a wrong turn somewhere. 

• Love 10
13 minutes ago, MargeGunderson said:

Her invitation is ugly, and it should be "wedding" (i.e. the event) not "marriage" unless they are inviting everyone to participate in their actual union. Of course Jenelle would try to be classy and take a wrong turn somewhere. 

It's Brit phrasing.  Used "honour" too. Did a Gentleman from the United Kingdom design the invites?  They look very Royal Doulton rose print as well. 

• Love 8
5 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

Your ellipsis is everything.

P.S. That is a super tacky wedding invite if I ever saw one. 

• Love 6
(edited)

Yep, David is trying for that boy. That is why he needs a second baby.  

That invitation should have a swamp look to it instead of roses. It should have a couple of alligators, a snake (symbolism), frogs, all the things you'd find in a swamp area. 

Thanks @Mkay. I thought it was Jenelle's vehicle. 

Edited by GreatKazu
fixed sentence
  • Love 8
19 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

It's Brit phrasing.  Used "honour" too. Did a Gentleman from the United Kingdom design the invites?  They look very Royal Doulton rose print as well. 

She did them. Hahaha She either snapped or tweeted a picture of a stack or invitation paper and the computer along with text saying "time to start working on wedding invitations" or something to that effect.  That's why it sounds so dumb. Haha

• Love 1