Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, zenme said:

I wonder if they can photoshop a pic of Soapy on the body of the late great Herve Villechaize.

I think Hervé was much better looking than Soapy.  It's a terrible thing to say about a baby but seeing him literally makes me cringe.  I don't think he's one of those ugly babies who will be a cute kid later on.  He just seems to get more...uncute every day. 

• Love 17
16 hours ago, DNR said:

Jace NEVER seems comfortable with Juhnelle.  Always on guard.  Seeing UBT violently grab , manhandle , verbally abuse Kaiser is just sickening . David needs a beating.  It had to kill Doris to send Kaiser back to the Land.  He was so adorable with his little dance moves in that video ?. It’s shocking just how much those two idiots can’t handle a child being whiney or tired DDUUUUDDEEE! 

And it's like...whyyyy do they have five children between them?! I get that some people aren't good with kids, but why have so many more than the average family if the sound of a child whining once annoys you? It would have been one thing if jenelle had realized after jace that she wasn't meant to have children, and just did the best she could with her visitations while actively preventing more. Even adam got a vasectomy! Jenelle is such an idiot, though, and David too. Five children is a large family, and they are so ill suited to have any. It's like somebody waking up one day and saying, "you know what? The thing I can't stand most in the world is blood, and I hate looking at veins. I guess i'll become a nurse! No, I'll be a lab technician who works in a place where they draw blood all day for a living!" 

• Love 20

Wow, what a man he is lounging on the couch in what looks like the middle of the day, watching cartoons. He's such a manly man.  My man must not be very manly, he's at work today doing the same hard ass work he's been doing for over 30 years. He's also a fantastic step-dad (bio dad is dead), grandpa and a loving, giving, caring, generous partner to me, but he works so much. Just think, I could have had him home all day lying around watching cartoons. I'm going for a real man next time.  I also need to call my kids over for a serious family meeting so I can apologize for never playing Yahtzee with them.  We played just about every other (mind numbingly boring kids) game out there but we never played Yahtzee.  I suck as a mom. 

• Love 22

He's probably a run away Amish. I read a book about run away Amish, the men (in the book I read) in the Amish world were horrible men. No respect for women, girls, or their kids. Just themselves. And they are EVIL.  Hurting children, and abusing females.. young or old. Jenelle always has so much to say about him: "he's passionate, caring, a great father. blah blah" but when does he ever talk about Jenelle or Endsley the way a father/husband would? other than special occasions. 

Maybe he does, I don't know. But he differently looks he was once Amish. Don't Amish grow out their beard once they get married?

• Love 1
18 hours ago, druzy said:

Nice to see Jace relaxed and really smiling  and actually enjoying vacation , not being yelled at for acting like a kid.

Duuuuuuuuuuddddddeeeeeeee!

• Love 18
1 hour ago, DNR said:

Nice to see Jace relaxed and really smiling  and actually enjoying vacation , not being yelled at for acting like a kid.

Duuuuuuuuuuddddddeeeeeeee!

Don’t forget “you did not earn your keep!” Or whatever the heck UBT yelled at the cabin. 

• Love 10
5 hours ago, simple said:

He's probably a run away Amish. I read a book about run away Amish, the men (in the book I read) in the Amish world were horrible men. No respect for women, girls, or their kids. Just themselves. And they are EVIL.  Hurting children, and abusing females.. young or old. Jenelle always has so much to say about him: "he's passionate, caring, a great father. blah blah" but when does he ever talk about Jenelle or Endsley the way a father/husband would? other than special occasions. 

Maybe he does, I don't know. But he differently looks he was once Amish. Don't Amish grow out their beard once they get married?

do you remember the name of that book? I'd be all over that!

• Love 1
5 hours ago, simple said:

Nah, he's just a nasty, ignorant tool. He was raised in the rural South by ignorant people who don't value educatio n. The reason he shaves his upper lip, Amish style, is because he wears a dive mask when "working" and a mask can't seal if there is hair 

• Love 7
On 7/10/2018 at 4:34 PM, Christina87 said:

And it's like...whyyyy do they have five children between them?! I get that some people aren't good with kids, but why have so many more than the average family if the sound of a child whining once annoys you? It would have been one thing if jenelle had realized after jace that she wasn't meant to have children, and just did the best she could with her visitations while actively preventing more. Even adam got a vasectomy! Jenelle is such an idiot, though, and David too. Five children is a large family, and they are so ill suited to have any. It's like somebody waking up one day and saying, "you know what? The thing I can't stand most in the world is blood, and I hate looking at veins. I guess i'll become a nurse! No, I'll be a lab technician who works in a place where they draw blood all day for a living!" 

Because sex is free entertainment, most people are heterosexual, assholes like these two think their DNA is oh so special and must be passed on at all costs while “lesser beings” should be left with the work of actually raising said children. Yup. 

• Love 6
17 hours ago, druzy said:

It feels like this is a Juhnelle i haven’t seen before , she used to brawl & fight against her baby daddy’s but with UBT all he has to do is throw her a look ( threat?) . She’s taken on all his beliefs , all his likes , needs , wants . Completely lost herself & sacrificed her children for this monster.   The video posted up above of them arguing , she lets out hints of hating her situation but can’t get out .  In her warped thinking she likes the way he is too tho .  * get out before he kills you or your kids janelle*

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Booger666 said:

In the Leah thread it is noted they started shooting season 9.  Is Janelle filming? 

I think The Ashley would have reported if Jenelle and MTV had hammered out an agreement. The last word on it was Jenelle was still demanding UBT be allowed to be around while she was filming and that MTV pay his expenses for out of town filming. MTV was standing firm on their big, fat NO WAY.

• Love 9

My Kindle randomly downloaded that for me. I might have to give it a try!

In somewhat Jenelle related news:

1) There's a salon in my hometown that is running a special for hair feathers. Apparently it's either still a thing or my trashy, methy hometown is made up of Jenelle supporters.

2) A college friend is married to UBT's doppelganger. She and I just recommend to Facebook and I saw his photos. He looks just like David--crazy tall, big beard and all. But...he's a lawyer. Like an honest-to-God bar-passing, doing-good-for-the-community lawyer. It's weirding me out. 

• Love 13
(edited)
16 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Granted I didn't not click the article, but what does David pressuring her have to do with who is communicating with MTV? Can she ever make sense? #fakebrain #friedbrain #cuntrag

Has anyone ever told Jenelle that her husband can support her without him being on camera? Plenty of reality show participants have family/friends/spouses that do not appear on camera. (Cameron's husband on Southern Charm comes to mind.) Also, her tweet makes it sound as if she literally cannot sign her name unless David is standing next to her--what a twit.

Also, don't these fools have enough money so that David can fly with her to any tell-all/reunion shows if she cannot be without him? The hotel room would already be paid for.

Edited by Adiba
spelling
  • Love 15
3 hours ago, Adiba said:

Has anyone ever told Jenelle that her husband can support her without him being on camera? Plenty of reality show participants have family/friends/spouses that do not appear on camera. (Cameron's husband on Southern Charm comes to mind.) Also, her tweet makes it sound as if she literally cannot sign her name unless David is standing next to her--what a twit.

Also, don't these fools have enough money so that David can fly with her to any tell-all/reunion shows if she cannot be without him? The hotel room would already be paid for.

The Land is sinking. They can't afford luxuries like first class airline tickets and Airbnbs. Also, UBT wants to show MTV who is in charge. MTV is winning.  

• Love 20

I find it so frickin hilarious that THIS is where Jenelle draws the line, I might even start watching the show again without her (but maybe not, it doesn’t change that the show is still played out).  I thought she needed to be gone long ago, I kinda wish it was because she was fired for something she did, but this is a good second, and she has nobody to blame but herself (although I am interested to see how she twists it because we all know she will never take any responsibility). 

• Love 17
42 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

How does, "This is not about David at all" translate to "I won't sign without David by my side"?

It's in Jenelle's bizarro world. A place where nothing makes sense and there is no such thing as responsibility. I'm glad MTV has started filming without her and I'll take that as a good sign.

• Love 17

strangerswithcandy_1130_430_90_s_c1.jpg

17 minutes ago, methinkstoomuch said:

D

Sorry, obviously I do not know what I am doing.  Looking at the above picture, I wondered if anyone else remembers the show, “Strangers with Candy”.

Nope.  ?

• Love 15
(edited)

Jenelle is up early threatening to sue ?

Here is a screenshot if she deletes her threatening tweet

image.png.159d11ac33593f349333fdc36a5ae4fb.png

Attention: Mr. Fence please hide UBT will be threatening to fill your store with uppercuts when he wakes up this morning/afternoon/evening ?

image.png.b04ee27b29b8a8a6312120c08d150072.png

image.png.df1cd33b3319e2712d65fbb4fd4a9eab.png

Edited by druzy
  • Love 9