Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

On 2/6/2018 at 9:42 PM, Bridget said:

You'd think he wouldn't want his swamp drained because that's one of the possible spots where Jenelle's body will eventually be buried. 

I can't remember if he was ever convicted of a felony or not. I did some Googling about voting & convicted felons and found the following information:

If you are convicted of a felony in North Carolina, you temporarily lose your citizenship rights, including your right to vote. Any prior registration you had before your felony conviction is cancelled by the county board of elections with no action on your part. *Any attempt to register to vote while you are an active felon is a felony. However, after completing all the terms of your sentence (including parole, probation, and restitution), you do not have to do anything to have your citizenship rights restored. Those rights are automatically restored (N.C. Gen. Stat. 13-1). 

If you have completed all parts of your sentence for a felony conviction or have been pardoned, you are eligible to vote in North Carolina. 

*What are the odds that UBT was/is dumb enough to try to register to vote if he was/is still an active felon? :)

Somehow I don't think registering to vote is on UBT's radar.  I suspect his political involvement is limited to retweeting hateful racists tweets he thinks sound tough.

On 2/6/2018 at 12:31 PM, Mkay said:

Zoom on to see UBT flipping off the camera.  ? Jenelle is taking a picture of a car parking too close  

510CBD6E-6DFC-4E44-BA35-7C6BBAC5B9BA.jpeg

Speaking of parking too close, could UBT get that SUV any higher up that car in front of his's tailpipe?

• Love 8
On 6/12/2018 at 12:26 AM, Kazu said:

I was thinking they don't wash that baby's hands after she has been in that sludge. For sure they don't bathe her afterwards. Imagine the shit on her hands that eventually goes into her mouth? Ewww.

There is some small comfort in that apparently fish can live in the water, so maybe it's not chemically polluted too much for life.  I would be more worried about what a baby might step on in such a creek--a slippery stone or something sharp.  I'm not sure that being one with nature is something babies care much about.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Mothra said:

I can't remember if he was ever convicted of a felony or not.

Just misdemeanors, so far.  This has come up a fair bit.  

I'm not actually a fan of barring felons from voting, but David tests my resolve on this. 

• Love 2

I watch this show off and on, but the whole Jenelle/David and her kids is not going to end well.  It's like watching a slow moving accident.  

Doesn't MTV or the production company have a duty to report any infractions they see to CPS?  I'd almost say the best thing that could happen is if she were fired from the show, but then again, no cameras would be on her at any point in time, so no attempt to even act like decent human beings.

I see either one of the adults OD'ing, one of them harmed (probably Jenelle) or something happens with the kids (unfortunately probably Kaiser).   Then you have Jace, who thank goodness has Barbara, who needs a lot of therapy.  Poor little boy is filled with rage.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, hoosier80 said:

I watch this show off and on, but the whole Jenelle/David and her kids is not going to end well.  It's like watching a slow moving accident.  

Doesn't MTV or the production company have a duty to report any infractions they see to CPS?  I'd almost say the best thing that could happen is if she were fired from the show, but then again, no cameras would be on her at any point in time, so no attempt to even act like decent human beings.

I see either one of the adults OD'ing, one of them harmed (probably Jenelle) or something happens with the kids (unfortunately probably Kaiser).   Then you have Jace, who thank goodness has Barbara, who needs a lot of therapy.  Poor little boy is filled with rage.

Once the cameras go away Jenelle will disperse all the children back to their rightful guardians. I think the only one who is truly fucked right now is Ensley, and the next kid she'll get knocked up with before her & David implode.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, hoosier80 said:

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

So according to that article, the producers responsibility is simply "well, we won't let them just die." They'll enable, manipulate, give them every tool possible to become the worst people imaginable, BUT...like if David was hanging Kaiser over a balcony a producer might say "hey dude, chill". Fuck MTV. 

• Love 24
27 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

So according to that article, the producers responsibility is simply "well, we won't let them just die." They'll enable, manipulate, give them every tool possible to become the worst people imaginable, BUT...like if David was hanging Kaiser over a balcony a producer might say "hey dude, chill". Fuck MTV. 

The damage is done.  I’ve said it before and I stand by it.  ALL these kids, every one of them, is harmed by this show.  Their parents are all fame whore greed monsters.    Allowing these kids to continue to be exposed to this abnormal lifestyle is IMO disgraceful.  And yes MTV is enabling it all.  Fuck them is right.  But fuck the parents raising these kids too.  

• Love 7
On 6/12/2018 at 8:23 PM, Mkay said:

Look how bad his arms are photoshopped.  Why? 

7AACB1DD-C2D2-4C0C-9B73-A4E7CEEA98D0.jpeg

F06AF283-3BA1-46D1-85BF-448D489E5622.jpeg

Look at Jace’s seat belt.   I don’t think bumps on the road cause this in a picture  

I hate to defend him - but all of the seat belts look jagged so I think I might actually attribute this to a shitty phone camera. Kaiser's arm shifted, Jace's eyes, and there'e shifting in the other kid's photo too

2 hours ago, gunderda said:

I hate to defend him - but all of the seat belts look jagged so I think I might actually attribute this to a shitty phone camera. Kaiser's arm shifted, Jace's eyes, and there'e shifting in the other kid's photo too

I thought so too, but I'm confused by the picture of Jace...the road sign behind him doesn't appear blurry or distorted. So is it the bumpy road and bad camera or bad photoshop? I actually don't know.

• Love 1

Ok, so she was going to have a cosmetics line?  What was the tagline? 'Organic makeup straight from The Land!' Or was each makeup having it's own name like OPI?  Like for the foundations:  hangover honey, muted meth, beer beige?

So the photos they took were just for a plotline?  I hope those people got their money upfront.  

• Love 11

Hey Gang—I had to hide a bunch of posts that included Jenelle's home address. Let's not go there (figuratively or literally because ewww...Jenelle). You can post stuff you find online but please redact any identifying information.

10 hours ago, Mkay said:

What?!? You mean swampy land might not be the best place to just plunk down a home with no land prep or planning?!? I really hope the ground opens up and swallows these jackasses whole. 

• Love 22
(edited)
On 6/14/2018 at 1:11 AM, CaliforniaLove said:

This is why I have a serious issue with this particular brand of reality tv.  As long as people watch them MTV has every reason to bail Janelle out of any trouble she gets herself into.  They have every reason to look the other way while they abuse their children in subtle and overt ways.  MTV is making tons of money so they don’t want Janelle and David to actually be better parents.  If they were suddenly June and Ward half the audience would get bored and bolt.  

Edited by Chaos Theory
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Oh, for fuck's sake. Kaiser isn't asking to go the bathroom so he can purge. This bitch is too fucking stupid to live. 

1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

Oh, give me a break. Kaiser is a pre-schooler, for Christ's sake. I highly doubt he has an eating disorder. I can't believe bitches this stupid are allowed to breed. 

People are so ducking dumb. 

If your 11 year old has an eating disorder, her issues are not about being allowed to use the restroom when she wants. 

Good grief. 

• Love 16
19 hours ago, Farmfam said:

I thought so too, but I'm confused by the picture of Jace...the road sign behind him doesn't appear blurry or distorted. So is it the bumpy road and bad camera or bad photoshop? I actually don't know.

I think the sign is too small to notice anything but the lines on the back of the car/truck window are super wonky too. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, druzy said:

Check out baby Endtable trying to escape Lurch's clutches.  Grab those ropes and get free!  Find a wolf family to raise you!  You know it will be better...

• Love 14
1 hour ago, druzy said:

I saw this on another SM page. 

Seriously, there are SO MANY spelling errors, shitty grammar, typos and misused words...I'm not saying that there is no place in the US that would produce a letter like that...but then add in that CPS or DHS or whatever the local acronym has no responsibility or even urgency to send out a letter saying "your case is closed." I've heard they will call you, but whatever scenario on earth would require a letter be issued as proof? And what if it wasn't a form letter (as that clearly isn't because SOMEONE SOMEWHERE would have corrected the cringe-worthy mistakes), what if it wasn't a form letter and some social worker typed the wrong name? Where is the case number? There would be so much liability, I can't imagine a government organization taking that on. 

Also, it's dated 2017.

Just fucking no. 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, druzy said:

Long story short- Jenelle's house is sinking.

Excellent.  I spied that bike in the background of one of those pics and thought to look at other pictures.  But my head was throbbing today. Yay for sinus infections.  Excellent research Anon. Thanks @druzy

• Love 7

Hmm I wonder if that was in regards to the birth of Ensley, weren't there conditions put in place to what the swamp donkeys needed to do like not smoke weed around the children. It is also dated around the time that Barb and Janelle reached the custody agreement regarding Jace (end of May 2017) so I suspect Janelle requested a letter from them to show the court so that it could not be used against her.

• Love 5
26 minutes ago, druzy said:

Put your kids in the car then chase someone down pull out a gun drive over mailboxes and trespass on someone's property while threatening the property owner's life. All before 10 AM. Who knew that was parenting done right ?

I’ve been doing it all wrong. ??‍♀️? #momfail

• Love 22
(edited)

MTV must have magic powers. How dare they make you pull a gun on someone in a fit of road rage with your kids in the car. 

lol.png

Remember the animal abuse-  was that editing?

Should we respect you for all of your mugshots? Is that MTV's fault too?

image.thumb.png.1488a20bf5afdf2f85201f0088a3c3ee.png

Stop playing the victim. We know who you are. Respect is earned not given.

isee.gif

Edited by druzy
  • Love 20
30 minutes ago, druzy said:

MTV must have magic powers. How dare they make you pull a gun on someone in a fit of road rage with your kids in the car. 

lol.png

Remember the animal abuse-  was that editing?

Should we respect you for all of your mugshots? Is that MTV's fault too?

image.thumb.png.1488a20bf5afdf2f85201f0088a3c3ee.png

Stop playing the victim. We know who you are. Respect is earned not given.

isee.gif

@druzy, do you think that deadbeat page is Jenelle. People are suggesting it, but after reading that twitter post about hiding her sadness , it matches comments under the pictures.  In that light it looks like someone posting pictures to back what she’s been saying. This person even claims her and David only smoke weed. ?

33007320-E5E8-459C-B473-64695426F037.jpeg

• Love 6
(edited)

Wow.  Feel sorry for us because the constant cameras in our face cause anxiety.      Easy fix quit the show!  Then when you cant support your family of 7 nor your drug habits you will really see what anxiety is!!

Edited by MaddyMaeboxerbabe
  • Love 22
(edited)
42 minutes ago, Mkay said:

@druzy, do you think that deadbeat page is Jenelle. People are suggesting it, but after reading that twitter post about hiding her sadness , it matches comments under the pictures.  In that light it looks like someone posting pictures to back what she’s been saying. This person even claims her and David only smoke weed. ?

33007320-E5E8-459C-B473-64695426F037.jpeg

@Mkay maybe it's Jaime? 

This reminds me of Who Shot JR?
Edited by druzy
  • Love 10
7 minutes ago, druzy said:

@Mkay maybe it's Jaime? 

This reminds me of Who Shot JR?

Who shot JR was the biggest question back in the day! Lol 

It could be Jamie or crew. It’s definitely someone in her small circle. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

Wow.  Feel sorry for us because the constant cameras in our face cause anxiety.      Easy fix quit the show!  Then when you cant support your family of 7 nor your drug habits you will really see what anxiety is!!

Yeah, and don't they only film for a couple months out of the year, if that? And they all tell the cameras & producers to go away (which the idiots actually oblige), and tear the cameras out of their cars & whatnot? Please, give ME the stress of 6 figures a year to film me for 2 months. I'll take it. Assholes. 

• Love 14

Re: Jenelle can’t get no respect

I’m going to refrain from the “they can’t air what you don’t do/say” speech. What I will say, I can only speak for myself, but I haven’t watched the show in 2-3 seasons, I keep up on here and social media because by the time this crap airs most of it has been played out in real time and I lost interest... so how mtv portrays her has little influence on my opinion, it’s what she does herself on social media. Honestly what I have seen from mtv, she gets a relatively good edit because real life seems to be worse. I’m curious how they are going to portray the recent events like David being fired.

re: mtv’s stance on stepping in

It was one thing when we were pretending they weren’t being filmed, but with the 4th wall broken for years now, I feel like they should step in when something is unsafe for the children. It basically felt like a brush off “you don’t know what happens behind the scenes” maybe we don’t, but we know that they continue to do these things over and over, which to me would indicate there are no consequences. They say they don’t know what’s happening in the cars in real time... ok... but they certainly do in editing and before they air it, and yet they show this girls texting and driving all the time, they proved this when they confronted Jenelle about her pregnancy. It would be annoying if they constantly meddled, but I wish the standards were a little higher than “the kids are breathing”.

• Love 21