Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

On 3/6/2018 at 9:10 AM, Rebecca said:

With Kieffer, if they didn’t do the court house, it would be on the grassy knoll where Jenelle used to pick him up. Or maybe at “Sweepstakes.” Their toast would obviously be a group toke session and the wedding song would be “Because I Got High.” The processional song? “Fuck Tha Police,” of course! Jenelle could steal Barb’s credit card again to pay for another nice sushi dinner afterwards. Homemade Kieffer pipes for favors!

You are epic!!! All this would still be classier and more put together than "the edwards" (riiine and mackenzie) wedding. 

• Love 6
(edited)
10 hours ago, Mkay said:

She has always looked like she has a club foot and In the comments someone said it looked like she finally has on a brace. 

Of course she gets medical attention for something that can be hidden under clothing. Lol

Edited by FlowerofCarnage
  • Love 10
(edited)
13 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Color me shocked that David can even pronounce the  word "ambidextrous" let alone know the definition of it!

Is there something wrong with Endtable's foot? 

He was close, but he pronounced it am-bi-dex-TREE-ous. I'm shocked that he knows the word exists, though. He's still an idiot. Babies use both hands for quite a while. 

Edited by lovesnark
  • Love 8
(edited)

With Kieffer, if they didn’t do the court house, it would be on the grassy knoll where Jenelle used to pick him up. Or maybe at “Sweepstakes.” Their toast would obviously be a group toke session and the wedding song would be “Because I Got High.” The processional song? “Fuck Tha Police,” of course! Jenelle could steal Barb’s credit card again to pay for another nice sushi dinner afterwards. Homemade Kieffer pipes for favors!

@Rebecca OMG lol 

Now I have that song in my head!! 

You win. What's your prize? You get to officiate at the wedding. Tommy Chong is not available. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 5

RADAR EXCLUSIVE

‘It Was An Accident!’ Inside Jenelle Evans’ Baby Daddy Nathan’s Shocking Arrest

Jenelle Evans’ baby daddy Nathan Griffith was arrested on February 25 for a traffic-related arrest. The Teen Mom 2 dad’s girlfriend Ashley Lanhardt exclusively revealed to RadarOnline.com the truth behind the shocking bust!

Myrtle Beach Police Department previously told Radar that Griffith was arrested for hitting fixtures on a highway and leaving the scene.

“He didn’t wait for officers and kept driving,” the spokesperson explained.

Griffith was issued a ticket and arrested for the crime on a $464 bond. He was released hours later.

Lanhardt exclusively told Radar that her baby daddy was “falsely” arrested.

“Nathan ran out to get an energy drink alone,” she explained. “He was arrested for pulling away from a gas pump with the pump still in his truck’s tank.”

She explained that Griffith made the mistake because he suffers from Traumatic Brain Injury from his time in the military.

“No charges were pressed from the gas station clerk,” she insisted. “It was an accident.”

The arrest came before Evans revealed she is pulling their son Kaiser from Teen Mom 2. Evans’ husband David Eason was fired from the series in February because of homophobic comments he made on social media.

“If she thinks that is what’s best for her children then I support that,” Lanhardt said. “But if she’s doing it out of spite because they fired her husband, then that I don’t agree with that.”

Lanhardt explained how because the children get compensated “very well,” she believes his role on the series will “set him up for a successful future.”

• Love 6
31 minutes ago, druzy said:

Kaiser and Jace's life with Jenelle is all about "bored" games. 

I am confused. I thought Nathan was arrested for DUI as well as the "fixtures on the highway" charges.

Is ripping out a gas pump hose another incident? 

The arrest came before Evans revealed she is pulling their son Kaiser from Teen Mom 2. Evans’ husband David Eason was fired from the series in February because of homophobic comments he made on social media.

“If she thinks that is what’s best for her children then I support that,” Lanhardt said. “But if she’s doing it out of spite because they fired her husband, then that I don’t agree with that.”

Lanhardt explained how because the children get compensated “very well,” she believes his role on the series will “set him up for a successful future.”

I posted the very same thing about Jenelle likely pulling Kaiser off the show out of spite. She did it because David told her to. He doesn't want him to get compensated for his appearance and it is a big FUCK YOU to Nathan. 

• Love 14
21 hours ago, Tatum said:

Plus if she was "raped to death" and her body was missing...how would they know she was raped to death? Wouldn't they need the body to make that determination? Or is he trying to say the county officers were like, yes FBI, we beat and raped her and she's dead but good luck finding her body?

This is obviously very sad, he is a very sick man -- BUT I am cracking up over this!  

• Love 9
50 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

This is obviously very sad, he is a very sick man -- BUT I am cracking up over this!  

I went to his Facebook page last night to check up on his girlfriend.  He claims his girlfriends family lied to him. She wasn’t raped to death.  They don’t want her with him.  Imagine that?! 

• Love 11
11 minutes ago, Mkay said:

I went to his Facebook page last night to check up on his girlfriend.  He claims his girlfriends family lied to him. She wasn’t raped to death.  They don’t want her with him.  Imagine that?! 

Yeah, I'd lie too if that freakshow was sniffing around my daughter, but I, um, would probably tell a less graphic lie.

(In all seriousness, I don't for one second think her family actually told him she was raped to death).

• Love 15
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

I am confused. I thought Nathan was arrested for DUI as well as the "fixtures on the highway" charges.

Is ripping out a gas pump hose another incident? 

I'm confused as well. The gas pump incident is explained away by his TBI.....but what does that have to do with allegedly hitting fixtures on the highway???

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Mkay said:

2 hours ago, Tatum said:

Yeah, I'd lie too if that freakshow was sniffing around my daughter, but I, um, would probably tell a less graphic lie.

(In all seriousness, I don't for one second think her family actually told him she was raped to death).

Holy Jesus!  I don't know if it is worse to be the one to TELL that lie, or the one who BELIEVES it.  But what of the half dead baby ripped out?  Is that a lie too??  ;)

• Love 6
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

Holy Jesus!  I don't know if it is worse to be the one to TELL that lie, or the one who BELIEVES it.  But what of the half dead baby ripped out?  Is that a lie too??  ;)

E4D3F178-D7DA-4EAC-AF41-FB8CE891BA28.jpeg

• Love 6
3 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I'm confused as well. The gas pump incident is explained away by his TBI.....but what does that have to do with allegedly hitting fixtures on the highway???

Yeah it sounds like 2 different incidents... and I’m also confused.

That being said if they are going to use the tbi defense... perhaps he shouldn’t be driving if it’s that bad. I hate it when people cause dangerous situations and then say “I have (brain injury/narcolepsy whatever the issue is)” ok, someone could have died regardless of why you caused the accident.

• Love 13
2 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

Good. They are drunk on LAND tonight. I wonder if the girls are there 

I'm less worried about the girls, because they both are David's and I expect/hope that they are thus in less danger from him.  Good to see Kaiser in particular is elsewhere.

• Love 15
12 hours ago, leighroda said:

Yeah it sounds like 2 different incidents... and I’m also confused.

That being said if they are going to use the tbi defense... perhaps he shouldn’t be driving if it’s that bad. I hate it when people cause dangerous situations and then say “I have (brain injury/narcolepsy whatever the issue is)” ok, someone could have died regardless of why you caused the accident.

With Nathan, I always assume alcohol is involved.

And yeah, those two incidents don't add up. For someone who wants to be a cop, he sure does ignore and/or attack them a lot. 

Side note: can you imagine him as a cop? Lawsuit city.

• Love 10
3 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

With Nathan, I always assume alcohol is involved.

And yeah, those two incidents don't add up. For someone who wants to be a cop, he sure does ignore and/or attack them a lot. 

Side note: can you imagine him as a cop? Lawsuit city.

I imagine him as the Sam Rockwell cop in Three Billboards.

• Love 6
22 hours ago, druzy said:

Now we’ll get “FU, Internet!” pics of these scumbags forcing the kids to play Yahtzee (while they hold their breath and wait for David to become angry enough to through the game across the room). Hashtag family game night. 

• Love 19

As soon as Jace or Kaiser breaks one of Ugly’s new toys, it will be hell to pay. Those two can pretend for the cameras all they want, but Jace has expressed himself on camera very clearly that he does not like going there. That wasn’t even second hand information from Barb. Jace said on two separate occasions that it’s boring and that when he is there, all Jenelle and Ugly do is complain about him being there. I believe every word he said. 

• Love 19
On 3/9/2018 at 9:11 PM, druzy said:

Nathan is such a shit dad lol. He really thinks this makes him look good. Kaiser is in his pajamas. It’s after 9 p.m. Doris is texting him and telling him Kaiser is waiting for him to come home, probably because she needs a freaking break and wants to go to bed herself or do what she needed to do before she had to babysit Kaiser. He interprets it as “Aww, this is the sweetest thing ever!”

• Love 23
On 3/8/2018 at 8:37 AM, GreatKazu said:

WTH is he rambling about? His girlfriend was raped and killed while she was in jail? Her body is missing? Um, wouldn't there be news articles out there about this if that were true? 

It sounds like he just watched "Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri."

• Love 3
On 3/6/2018 at 5:25 PM, druzy said:

I'd love it if Maci got the idea to audition for Naked And Afraid from David's tweet in 2016.  It must piss him off that they ignored him but hired another member of the  TM "family."

An "experienced outdoorsman" built this amazing fort!

jenelle-evans-to-sons-david-eason-is-your-dad-now.png

• Love 14
5 hours ago, charmed1 said:

Nathan is such a shit dad lol. He really thinks this makes him look good. Kaiser is in his pajamas. It’s after 9 p.m. Doris is texting him and telling him Kaiser is waiting for him to come home, probably because she needs a freaking break and wants to go to bed herself or do what she needed to do before she had to babysit Kaiser. He interprets it as “Aww, this is the sweetest thing ever!”

Exactly. My first thought was - "You only get two weekends a month with him, and you're not even home with him?" Loser. 

• Love 19
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

Has UBT always had this "PR" Twitter account? I thought it was something recent: 

david naked and afraid tweet.jpg

How funny that he has been trying to get on Naked and Afraid for 2 years!  

Im afraid to see him naked. 

• Love 13

I know someone who was on that show, they vet you pretty well. No way UBT would get on with his propensity for violence. Getting a hard on over guns doesn’t make one an outdoorsman. 

Actually, I challenge UBT to a Naked and Afraid Supreme Survival Grudge Match.  I live in the Adirondacks and hike and backpack. I doubt that moron can even read a compass. 

• Love 20

My late father owned two weapons - a rifle that he purchased when he was a young man and a ruger that he brought back from Germany when he was in WW2. My dad used the rifle for hunting. Whatever he killed, it was eaten. This was back in the 50s and 60s. When my siblings were older, they were allowed to use the rifle for hunting. By the time the mid-70s came around, that rifle sat in my dad's closet collecting dust. The ruger was locked away in a file cabinet. We knew it was there and we never accessed it. My dad never took photos of them. He never brought them out to pose for photos with them. He never showed them off. Seeing how UBT flaunts his weapons and declares his warped sense of views on gun ownership, it is a reminder of the kind of people who have ruined it for true, honest, and responsible gun owners. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 17

Is there a reason we see none of their toys other than toy guns? Oh, yes there is a reason! "Pay attention to us! Pay attention to us! PAY ATTENTION TO US!!!!!". If someone more sick than the two of them actually gave them their own show, instead of calling it "This Is Us", they could call it "Look At Us". 

• Love 18