Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

Wow, what an absolute clusterfuck. Jenelle loses her shit every time Kaiser fusses, and IMO he doesn't even strike me as a particularly difficult baby. So now she's going to deal with a toddler and an infant? Along with Marissa and Jace? Lord help those children.

• Love 8

I have my doubts that Uncle Bad Touch will even be around in January. If he is, they'll be fighting all the time and by the time January gets here, they'll probably have split up and gotten back together half a dozen times. Remember when she was pregnant with Kaiser, she had to call Barb to come get Jace more than once in the middle of the night because they were fighting. And, we know the (mandatory to any of Jenelle's relationships) DV and cops being called will happen any minute. These poor, helpless children :(

That boat must be something they borrowed to stage the pic to match something she saw on Pinterest. The creep's boat that they overloaded was a 12 or 14 foot aluminum. 

• Love 8

I was really hoping she wasn't pregnant even though all signs pointed to the fact she was. 

Wow, she is really delusional with her wreath and her maternity pics isn't she?!

Hey Janelle, what about the kids you and creep have already?! 

• Love 3

Sooo, on Teen Mom this week they were discussing a twitter scandal and someone asked who was PBandJennelly.  I actually yelled out "That's Jenelle!" before I could help myself. 

I don't even have twitter. Thanks all who post the updates for the rest of us.

Edited by TaxNerd
  • Love 7
8 hours ago, Talky Tina said:

This seriously makes me ill.  My best friend since kindergarten and her husband are the warmest, kindest, most loving, caring people I've ever met.  They've been trying to conceive for well over ten years, they've tried every procedure there is and nothing has worked.  Three times they met with birth mothers and we're promised adoptions, they bought everything, took all of the classes available and set up a nursery, each time the birth mother changed her mind and kept the baby.  They would make wonderful parents and any child would be very lucky to have them as parents.  But it won't happen for them. 

Then we have this dead eyed, cold hearted snake of a bitch who has two children she already neglects and she's having a third.   Life fucking sucks sometimes. 

I know Kaiser is already being neglected but now that the thing that Jenelle conceived with will have his own baby in the house, the neglect will get worse.  I can see him getting mad if Jenelle does something for Kaiser instead of his baby. 

I wish there was such a thing as forced sterilization. 

There was. They sterilization black and hispanic women against their will. It was terrible. Jenelle should have gotten pregnant. But government doesnt and shouldn't force sterilization. 

Why? Why didn't she use protection. Why is she having more kids when she can't take care of the ones she have. Lord it's a girl too. I bet she always wanted a girl. Men stop reproducing with Jenelle 

51 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

This looks like a promo for Swamp Murders.

Nasty ass name

3 hours ago, poopchute said:

How long have Jenelle and Dave been together, does anyone know?

A few minutes 

• Love 4
8 hours ago, ChocolateAddict said:

Apart from the craptastic life that this poor baby has to look forward to, Jenelle's names get weirder and weirder (IMO).  Jace is relatively normal (although not my pick) but then Kaiser and now Ensley?   

Jokes aside, I agree with everyone else who says that Jenelle doesn't deserve another child.  She shows gross disregard for the lives of her other two and has a track record that defies belief.  A girl who actively admits that she places her relationship above custody of her first child and tries to throw her second at anyone else should not be gifted with a third. 

I honestly fear for the kids in this house now.  Can you imagine sleep-deprived Jenelle and Uncle Bad Touch in a house with both Kaiser and Ensley crying?  One of those kids is going to get hurt and/or neglected worse than they already are.  I can completely see UBT screaming at Kaiser to shut the f*ck up or slapping him for acting "like a little bitch".  Throw Jace and Marissa into the mix and that makes FOUR children in a house with two volatile adults both of whom have a history of assault and poor judgement to the extreme.  That simply isn't safe. 

I wonder if Jenelle even wants this baby.  On one hand her 4eva soulm8 will be around since they have bought an innocent child into their oh so perfect relationship.  On the other hand, she can't pass this one off to Babs after all her talk of being in a "good place".  This would *theoretically* mean that the endless vacations will be on hold (although I'm sure that there will be at least two pre-baby holidays to prepare). 

But in the end, this will guarantee another TM2 season which I suppose is all that matters. 

Poor kids. People need to stop having kids and not taking cars of them. I feel bad for Kaiser and this baby. Jase has Babs. 

• Love 5

While trying to answer my own question, I came across this timeline of Jenelle's relationships. Not sure how accurate it is but here it is

http://www.wetpaint.com/jenelle-evans-relationship-timeline-photos-607315/

This says she started dating David in September.  

Dont all of these girls claim to be on birth control other than the pill?  Like the kind implanted in your arm and shit so you can't mess it up?  So how do they keep getting pregnant?  

• Love 2

No matter how many flowers Jenelle adorns herself with, she will never impress upon me that she's some peaceful, nurturing mama. The entire thing is so disgusting. She has 3 kids with three different men, and same for Dave - with different moms, of course. I come from a broken home, and I know it's not the end of the world. But this shit is fractured in 10 different directions. 

It's even more surreal when you consider the rumors that were circulating for months and her complete denial. Now she wants to try and post this stylish baby announcement like Chelsea did, and think we all forgot? No, bitch, we learned you were knocked up for the 4th, 5th, 6th (I've lost track) time via a police report. So there. 

P.S. I actually kind of do like the name, though. It's an old English name. I think it's pretty, a bit different, but not too far out there. Wasted on one of her spawn, though. 

Edited by ghoulina
  • Love 14
17 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

P.S. I actually kind of do like the name, though. It's an old English name. I think it's pretty, a bit different, but not too far out there. Wasted on one of her spawn, though. 

I suppose we should all just be glad that she isn't spelling it "Ynslee" or something.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, poopchute said:

While trying to answer my own question, I came across this timeline of Jenelle's relationships. Not sure how accurate it is but here it is

http://www.wetpaint.com/jenelle-evans-relationship-timeline-photos-607315/

This says she started dating David in September.  

Dont all of these girls claim to be on birth control other than the pill?  Like the kind implanted in your arm and shit so you can't mess it up?  So how do they keep getting pregnant?  

Met him on Tinder in September, moved him in in November and got pregnant in April. Pretty much a repeat of Nathan.

• Love 7

So she's finally crowing about the pregnancy we all knew about already, ever since that Target baby bump pic. Way to go, Jenelle, insult the intelligence of everybody and then expect them to be happy for you.  Why did she deny it for so long anyway, there's just no point. So much for the arm patch for birth control that you told Dr. Drew you were using. What a liar.

I too feel sorry for an innocent baby that's going to be thrown into all this chaos.  No one deserves Jenelle for a mother.

Being pregnant really changes your hormone levels, so I can easily see Jenelle getting into epic screaming matches with Uncle ID Channel. 

This isn't going to be pretty, no matter how many flower wreaths she tries to put on it.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, lovesnark said:

Met him on Tinder in September, moved him in in November and got pregnant in April. Pretty much a repeat of Nathan.

I don't know what's more disturbing - how quickly she gets serious with each guy, or how little time there is in between them. 

• Love 9

I'm sure Barbara is in a bathroom somewhere weeping.  As farfetched as the thought is, I know she keeps hopin Janelle will get her life together and start being a mother to Jace.  

Why does each guy get a kid? What kind of carnival act is this? You get a prize! You get a prize!

• Love 19
5 hours ago, Darknight said:

Wow. How is he not in prison. He could've killed her.

Well, he was arrested, but based on the police report, it is entirely his word against Jessica's (I assume he will deny it) that he was even there in the first place. The police report specifically says there are no signs of forced entry (Jessica says she left the door unlocked) and the report also said Jessica had no marks on her neck (pictures were taken, which, if this ever went to trial, I assume Nathan's defense attorney could actually use to exonerate Nathan).

An unlocked door isn't an invitation to come in, and you can put your hands on someone (or choke them) without leaving noticeable marks, but both those scenarios will make it impossible to prosecute Nathan. I don't even know how Jessica could prove he was even there, unless maybe a neighbor comes forward as a witness. I'm guessing no DA would ever bother to pursue this.

Also, I would think he would have to admit both that he was there, and that he came in without permission, in order to have committed a crime.

ETA: read the article again. The assault happened on Aug 14, and an arrest was made Aug 21. That seems like a very long time, so perhaps there is some more evidence that came to light during that week that will help with the prosecution. I don't have high hopes he will be convicted, but there must be something else found that led to charges being filed.

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

I'm sure Barbara is in a bathroom somewhere weeping.  As farfetched as the thought is, I know she keeps hopin Janelle will get her life together and start being a mother to Jace.  

Jace gets attention from Barb.  This new baby is the first girl child and grandchild, I believe, so she'll get tons of attention.  What will become of poor Kaiser?

Awww.  Two unemployed breeders with rap sheets longer than that boat, standing in mud, while their offspring are who knows where.

Nice wooden boat, though.  Probably hand crafted.  At least something in the photo was well thought out.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3757580/Jenelle-Evans-announces-s-expecting-child-reveals-baby-s-gender-unusual-name.html

Edited by Snarky McSnarky
  • Love 3

I'm so sad for Kaiser and baby Ensley.

Ensley's due date is very close to my birthday. Assuming Ensley doesn't arrive much earlier, she will be an Aquarius like me. All I can say is "Good luck, Jenelle!" We are something else (and I mean that in the best way possible).

I just hope that finally getting a girl means that she'll stop reproducing. I have a family member much like Jenelle - addiction, strings of abusive relationships where she was both the abuser & abused (but they guys were much bigger and could do more damage), & several children with several fathers.  She has one daughter and several (I lost count- I think 4 or 5) sons with several different guys. The only child she has "raised" (ie: not pawned off on another family member) is her daughter.  The sons all live with their dads' parents or other family members. She has narcissistic personality disorder (and I see a lot of similar traits with Jenelle). I think the only reason she's kept the daughter is because she sees her not as a person but as an extension of herself/a pretty doll she owns that looks like her (which is typical for home narcissists see their kids).

Ensley Eason is a little too alliterative for my taste but it could have been a lot worse.  I don't know why it surprises me, but I can't get over how she (and David) have no shame about having three kids by three different partners before they're even 30. SMH. 

I admit I also like the announcement photo and Jenelle looks pretty as an "earth-mother" type....too bad we know these two are awful human beings.

Jenelle, PLEASE talk to your doctor about getting your tubes tied after the birth. PLEASE.  I hope David doesn't decide he needs his boy (since you know, he can't see his son since he assaulted his mom while she was pregnant) and knock her up again in a quest for a son like Jenelle's quest for a girl.  I used to feel so badly for Jace. Now my greatest concern is Kaiser and to a lesser degree, Ensley. Jace is going to be the luckiest of Jenelle's kids to be raised by Barb.  Who would have thought he'd end up in what we would see as a comparatively "good situation" a few years ago?

• Love 9

Also....Jenelle has no clue how much she is going to regret this - at least the timing of it. 

I have a 20 month old son and an almost 7 week old daughter. Night before last, my daughter didn't sleep until 2am (and was up to eat at least twice during the night) and my son (who had been sleeping through the night) woke up at 4:30 am and was wide awake wanting to play. He was up for the day. I also went back to work this week so I was exhausted (and I still am). I had to go to work and function like a normal person on two hours of sleep. I know Jenelle doesn't have job or anything, but still, man, it's rough. I have a supportive, involved spouse (but he works overnight), I'm not Jenelle-level-lazy, and I don't spend my days/nights perpetually stoned - but it's still hard. Jenelle has no idea how much work she just got herself into (not that she'll do it though- the kids will just be thrown in cribs in dark rooms), how much screaming/crying she's going to hear, and how at times she's going to lose her mind.  Kaiser crying cause he's hungry or doesn't feel good makes her so stressed out, dude. She has no idea what it's going to be like with very two little ones....plus David's temper. I fear for those kids. And it's also going to put an enormous amount of stress on her relationship with David, which we all know isn't healthy to begin with. 

This is such a sad situation. Jace & Maryssa better get some tips from Leah's Gracie on how to raise their little siblings for when they're staying with Jenelle and UBT. And Kaiser should as well. 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 13
4 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Also....Jenelle has no clue how much she is going to regret this - at least the timing of it. 

I have a 20 month old son and an almost 7 week old daughter. Night before last, my daughter didn't sleep until 2am (and was up to eat at least twice during the night) and my son (who had been sleeping through the night) woke up at 4:30 am and was wide awake wanting to play. He was up for the day. I also went back to work this week so I was exhausted (and I still am). I had to go to work and function like a normal person on two hours of sleep. I know Jenelle doesn't have job or anything, but still, man, it's rough. I have a supportive, involved spouse (but he works overnight), I'm not Jenelle-level-lazy, and I don't spend my days/nights perpetually stoned - but it's still hard. Jenelle has no idea how much work she just got herself into (not that she'll do it though- the kids will just be thrown in cribs in dark rooms), how much screaming/crying she's going to hear, and how at times she's going to lose her mind.  Kaiser crying cause he's hungry or doesn't feel good makes her so stressed out, dude. She has no idea what it's going to be like with very two little ones....plus David's temper. I fear for those kids. And it's also going to put an enormous amount of stress on her relationship with David, which we all know isn't healthy to begin with. 

This is such a sad situation. Jace & Maryssa better get some tips from Leah's Gracie on how to raise their little siblings for when they're staying with Jenelle and UBT. And Kaiser should as well. 

And all that's WITH a supportive spouse. Plus you still have the Kaiser custody situation. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I don't know what's more disturbing - how quickly she gets serious with each guy, or how little time there is in between them. 

What's most disturbing to me is that she thinks bringing an innocent life into the world is a great idea when you've known someone for a couple months. We saw how eager she was to get pregnant about 5 minutes after she met Nathan and we all know how well that worked out. Uncle ID Channel makes pretty much everyone's skin crawl, can't see one of his kids because he beat the shit out of his mother and brainless Jenelle thinks having another kid with him is the right thing to do. A few months ago, we listened to her whine about how having 2 kids with two different dads would make it hard for her to snag another sucker to be her boyfriend. So, three kids with three dads will make it easier?

• Love 11

But this time will be different, dude. This time isn't going to be like The Notebook, like it was with Nathan. This time it'll be like that other Nicholas Sparks movie. Safe Haven maybe, or Dear John. Or maybe like Enough, starring J-Lo. 

• Love 17

MyPeople, I have a similar family member. Heroin addict, prison record, loser boyfriends, the whole nine yards. Five kids by three different men and she's raised none of them. Older two live with their dad, younger two with her parents and the last one with the paternal grandparents. The only reason my cousin isn't breeding right now is because she's in jail for probation violations.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, Darknight said:

There was. They sterilization black and hispanic women against their will. It was terrible. Jenelle should have gotten pregnant. But government doesnt and shouldn't force sterilization. 

It was a joke, I was kidding.  I know all of this.  I don't really want people to be forcibly sterilized. 

• Love 5

I really would like to hear Barb break this one down, because I'm sure she has a lot to say about this situation. Most of which probably can't be aired on tv for all the four letter words that would be thrown around. It has to be hard to try to keep her distance from Kaiser and the new baby now, knowing what terrible people Jenelle and Uncle ID channel are. I know she can't do much for the two new ones, but I hope she keeps Jace safe and out of this scenario. Poor babies:(

• Love 8

Does anyone else find it a little strange their children are conspicuously missing from the idyllic photo shoot? It's like there's just the two of them awaiting their new little arrival like it's their first one ever. Usually when people already have kids, wouldn't they normally include them in a birth announcement? In the vein of "adding to the family". Seems kind of cruel to completely disregard Jace, Kaiser and Maryssa from sharing in this.

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, Miss Chevious said:

Does anyone else find it a little strange their children are conspicuously missing from the idyllic photo shoot? It's like there's just the two of them awaiting their new little arrival like it's their first one ever. Usually when people already have kids, wouldn't they normally include them in a birth announcement? In the vein of "adding to the family". Seems kind of cruel to completely disregard Jace, Kaiser and Maryssa from sharing in this.

I didn't think of that before, but you're right. I'm not authority, but out of everyone I know that has had a subsequent child, they've used the other(s) in the announcement photo. This does kind of look like it's just the two of them (let's ignore the 4 other kids with 4 other parents...some of whom may not clear them to be photographed for this clusterfuck anyhow.)

• Love 4

I love that not only will Jenelle have three different dads, but three different last names!!! Usually at least two have the same. I guess at least this baby will share with Maryssa. 

Edited by Christina87
  • Love 4

My initial reaction was that since UBT isn't allowed to have one of his kids, maybe they thought it better to not have the kids in the shot at all, rather than to have to leave one out.  All or none, lest the missing child be hurt by his exclusion.

But then I remembered who I was talking about, and realized I was crazy to think they'd consider anyone but themselves.

• Love 7
11 hours ago, Darknight said:

It was a joke, I was kidding.  I know all of this.  I don't really want people to be forcibly sterilized.  It was sarcasm. 

Having twins is the only way Jenelle will ever have two kids by the same dad. 

• Love 9
3 hours ago, Miss Chevious said:

Yep. Nathan and Jenelle included Jace in the gender reveal photo shoot when she was pregnant with Kaiser.

Guess they couldn't be assed to schedule the photoshoot on a weekend when David had Maryssa or go drive to get Jace.

• Love 1

I bet Dave treats Kaiser so badly.  He is such an asshole that I can see him taking everything out on Kaiser because he's Nathan's son, and I'm sure Jenelle allows it.  If he's calling him a little bitch on camera, it scares me to think of what he does off camera. 

• Love 11

A blind for today is not a surprise.

This Teen Mom went 0 for 6 in her attempts to get anyone to pay for her pregnancy announcement. She even wanted a cover. I can still hear the laughing. Jenelle Evans

• Love 7
46 minutes ago, Mkay said:

A blind for today is not a surprise.

This Teen Mom went 0 for 6 in her attempts to get anyone to pay for her pregnancy announcement. She even wanted a cover. I can still hear the laughing. Jenelle Evans

That's awesome!! Add the sneak peak to the Disney movie that she thought was a red carpet event and I'm having the best laugh of the day!

• Love 7

Since she finally confirmed she's pregnant instead of denying it, she can't shill supplements, waist trainers and other assorted crap. I wonder if we'll start seeing her posting images and reviews of prenatal vitamins, stretch mark cream, etc? If I was a company involved in anything pregnancy or baby related, I wouldn't have her shilling my products for all the money in the world. 

• Love 3