Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Why would you invite someone whose claim to fame is being shitty mother, to the premiere of a children's movie? Matter of fact, why are z-list reality show stars invited to big budget movie premieres in the first place?

I figure they were invited by Disney but by someone who received tickets to the premiere, such an agent or manager. 

1 hour ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

From Reddit, Twitter, and Snapchat - it's clear that Jenelle did NOT attend the premiere. She and Uncle ID Channel attended an advanced screening/sneak peek that was a day after the actual premiere. (You know, the kind of thing even non-celebs can go to if they know someone who can hook them up/win them off the radio/etc). Apparently Jenelle thought it was the premiere she was invited to, so she and Uncle Dave flew across the country, she had her makeup & hair professionally done, she wore a fancy dress, and then they arrived and it was a sneak peek. No red carpet. Other people in casual clothes and kids running around (of course, leave it to Jenelle not to bring her kids to kids movie). 

That? Is AWESOME.

• Love 8

WOW, that is some epic karma right there! Finally, I get to see the worst of these teen mom losers get humiliated by their own overblown egos. Of course, I'm sure Jenelle's minions are giving her pats on the back for her epic fail, but still, WE know the truth, lol.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

From Reddit, Twitter, and Snapchat - it's clear that Jenelle did NOT attend the premiere. She and Uncle ID Channel attended an advanced screening/sneak peek that was a day after the actual premiere. (You know, the kind of thing even non-celebs can go to if they know someone who can hook them up/win them off the radio/etc). Apparently Jenelle thought it was the premiere she was invited to, so she and Uncle Dave flew across the country, she had her makeup & hair professionally done, she wore a fancy dress, and then they arrived and it was a sneak peek. No red carpet. Other people in casual clothes and kids running around (of course, leave it to Jenelle not to bring her kids to kids movie). 

That. Is. Awesome.

Jenelle must have looked like a complete idiot, getting all dolled up for a non-event. I'm assuming her tickets were comped, but her travel wasn't. So she wasted a heap of money for nothing. Priceless.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Omfg. This is the most poetic Jennelle "news" I ever read. 

• Love 6

Now Jenelle is tweeting that delta airlines is at fault for preventing her from going home to see her kids...ya know because the flight was delayed/cancelled because they are out to get her... I can't figure out how to link it on my phone.

• Love 1

Maybe she shouldn't have left her kids in the first place. 

As if a mega airline is really concerned with little, ol Jenelle. But you know what? If they did intentionally delay her flight so she couldn't get home to her kids - Bravo, Delta! Bravo. Can you detain her indefinitely? 

• Love 14
10 hours ago, leighroda said:

Now Jenelle is tweeting that delta airlines is at fault for preventing her from going home to see her kids...ya know because the flight was delayed/cancelled because they are out to get her... I can't figure out how to link it on my phone.

Ugh, is that when they had the big computer outage? I swear, just when I think I can't possibly loathe Jenelle any more, she finds new ways to increase my hatred. First, she flits off to LA taking neither child to a movie event focused on CHILDREN, and now she's bitching that big, bad Delta conspired to keep her away from her kids. Is she obtuse or just a colossal moron?

• Love 2
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

Ugh, is that when they had the big computer outage? I swear, just when I think I can't possibly loathe Jenelle any more, she finds new ways to increase my hatred. First, she flits off to LA taking neither child to a movie event focused on CHILDREN, and now she's bitching that big, bad Delta conspired to keep her away from her kids. Is she obtuse or just a colossal moron?

I don't think that's an either or question; my money is on both.

• Love 5

I think  (hope) Jenelle's bitchiness about Delta's delays is more about her bruised ego then anything else. I'll bet she knows that a) people are laughing at her for mistaking ordinary movie tickets for a Big! Red Carpet! Event! and b) people are questioning why the heck she left her children to attend a children's movie with Uncle ID Channel. Now all the sudden it's Delta keeping po' lil' momma Jenelle from her precious kids. Classic deflection. It may work on her brain-dead minions but for the rest of us, we know what is really up.

• Love 8
23 minutes ago, Miss Chevious said:

I'll bet Uncle ID Channel was bored out of his little mind at that movie. I get the feeling blood & guts are more up his alley.

Nah, I bet it went completely over his head.

• Love 4
29 minutes ago, Katt said:

Nah, I bet it went completely over his head.

Uncle ID Channel: Yo, Jenelle, why didn't you tell me that dragons are real? That you can get one as a pet? If I pull up my bidniz school grades to D's and C's, can you get me one? They would really help with body--I mean garbage disposal! Yeah, and land clearing!

• Love 6

I haven't stopped laughing yet at the thought of Jenelle wasting money on airfare , makeup, hair , outfit - to end up at a sneak peek with the Gen Pop  wearing khaki shorts & flip flops . This made my day. ????????

Edited by DNR
Ninja edit
  • Love 15
3 hours ago, HeySandyStrange said:

I think  (hope) Jenelle's bitchiness about Delta's delays is more about her bruised ego then anything else. I'll bet she knows that a) people are laughing at her for mistaking ordinary movie tickets for a Big! Red Carpet! Event! and b) people are questioning why the heck she left her children to attend a children's movie with Uncle ID Channel. Now all the sudden it's Delta keeping po' lil' momma Jenelle from her precious kids. Classic deflection. It may work on her brain-dead minions but for the rest of us, we know what is really up.

My favorite part is that someone even asked why she didn't take her kids, she said THEY started school a month ago... Which for Jace, true, but Kaiser is 2, pretty sure he can miss a couple days of block stacking (I actually used to teach 2 yr olds in preschool so this is not a stab that preschool or day care don't do anything all day... Just what popped in my head when Jenelle said he was in "school")

• Love 5

My kids are homeschooled and I actually have no idea when the county starts back, but I saw someone on IG posting that their daughter was going back a few weeks ago - end of July. I was shocked. But a whole month ago? Beginning of July? I wouldn't be surprised if Jenelle literally had no idea when Jace goes back to school.  And, yes, Kaiser certainly doesn't have any pressing needs at daycare. 

• Love 6

Normally, I would criticize why two people who appear to be home all day have a child in daycare but then realized that it's for the best that Kaiser not spend most of the day with Jenelle. Assuming that it's a quality facility, it's probably the only place Kaiser gets any meaningful  mental and physical stimulation 

• Love 11

One can hope, but it wouldn't surprise me if Jenelle's criteria for daycare was 1. low cost (since you know, she has to pay for it herself, she doesn't get help), and 2. which facility is a little more lax about following state regulations about how long the kids can remain there (think most states say 12 hours max, but Jenelle's not about to rush her happy hour so she can get Kaiser by 6).

• Love 3
16 hours ago, DNR said:

I haven't stopped laughing yet at the thought of Jenelle wasting money on airfare , makeup, hair , outfit - to end up at a sneak peek with the Gen Pop  wearing khaki shorts & flip flops . This made my day. ????????

Don't worry, she will write all of that off as "business" expenses on her tax return. I wish I were joking.

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

Don't worry, she will write all of that off as "business" expenses on her tax return. I wish I were joking.

I hope she does. She's an audit case waiting to happen. And the IRS is WAY less forgiving than whatever county judge she sees every time she has a court date.

• Love 6
On August 12, 2016 at 6:38 AM, Tatum said:

I hope she does. She's an audit case waiting to happen. And the IRS is WAY less forgiving than whatever county judge she sees every time she has a court date.

Can you imagine her at an IRS audit? Dude, I didn't  know I was supposed to pay tax on the money I get for doing nothing. But, like dude, I had to have a bunch of plastic surgery, buy a bunch of new cars and I'm paying off a dozen leases that I ran out on. So, dude, you're just going to have to wait for your fucking money because I just bought some property so my boyfriend can build our dream house and we're both fighting a bunch of court cases because people took our kids away from us because they're jellus haterz. Dude, I'll get some money to you at the end of next filming season if I don't get pissed and refuse to show up for the fucking reunion where everybody picks on me. What do you mean you're going to attach my bank account and take my cars? Dude, you're sooooooo mean! Leave meeeeee aloooooone!

• Love 6
21 minutes ago, DudeLeaveMeAlone said:

I googled the address - It's across the street from the Myrtle Beach Police Department. I guess if you're a repeat offender, it's best to commit your crimes RIGHT ACROSS THE STREET from the police.

I mean...he's saving the taxpayers gas money. Bright side right?? No?

• Love 10

If I had to guess I'd say a girlfriend lived there. He probably burst in uninvited and grabbed something he will probably claim is his (phone, tv, laptops, steroids). At noon? She probably thought she was safe at that location,  but roid rage comes through again. 

Who knew I'd say - hold onto that poor baby, Jenelle. She's dark and blank, but that man is frightening. We could all see it when he came a courting...

• Love 1

Jenelle has been physically violent just as often as Nathan, only she isn't as a big and able to cause as much damage. Her arrest record is as long as his, if not longer. I don't want either one of them holding onto that baby!

• Love 8

Unfortunately she's got the poor little guy for good. I hope she's different, but you know. Lesser of two icky evils. I just hope poor Kai (way cuter name for him than Kaiser) has survived the baby/toddler stage that she seems to despise so much. He really is adorable ... despite his resemblance to his father. That chunky little baby face is always SO sad. I just hope there are happy faces that weren't caught on camera. 

So is she pregnant or not? Wtf? 

• Love 2
29 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Jenelle has been physically violent just as often as Nathan, only she isn't as a big and able to cause as much damage. Her arrest record is as long as his, if not longer. I don't want either one of them holding onto that baby!

I hate to say it but I'd be even more scared of Nathan than Jenelle. He's got ongoing aggression and alcohol issues out the wazoo. Alcohol is one of the scariest drugs around. Combined with the PTSD and the steroids, as well as his size, he's a rage machine. 

Not going to start arguing about one POS vs another as that's pretty pointless, lol-- neither is fit to parent. But this does lend credence to the fact that he physically abused her. Clearly he did. Clearly he's a woman beater. Nathan has always struck me as pure evil; I never saw the good in him that others claimed to. Just beady shark eyes. Scary. 

Hopefully Jenelle really is off the drugs. At this point if Kaiser isn't being beaten, that's all we can hope for. :(

4 hours ago, CofCinci said:

No marks on her neck...

This level of DV requires a deadly weapon or an imminent threat of death. 

What a scary fucking person. 

I just can't do the lesser of two evils thing, because it presumes that ANY type of evil is acceptable. 

This recent incident with Nathan doesn't surprise me, and it doesn't make me think he is any less fit than Jenelle. They both suck. 

She has aggression issues as well. She's been seen on camera several times attacking people, for the dumbest of reasons. She has assaulted her partners just as they have done to her. It's just that most men are larger and can cause more damage. They're also less likely to ask for help or press charges because it would damage their frail egos.

I don't know if she drinks, but she has had drug issues ranging from pot to heroin, and has proved that she cannot cope with boredom, stress, or people disagreeing with her. 

She has no discernment when it comes to men, she constantly brings the newest sleeze around her kids. The guy who is taking care of Kaiser daily is one step away from an episode of Dateline. And she leaves her kids in the company of anyone with a pulse. I worry about their safety, their health, everything.  At one point she and Uncle Bad Touch were locked in her room while Jace and Marisa played near a busy street. 

I don't want anything bad to happen to those kids, but I almost wish Jenelle would step over the line in some way severe enough to get Kaiser taken away as well as make sure Jace never gets sent back. 

• Love 13

But that's the thing - there would have to be some abhorrent abuse for Jenelle to lose custody. I had a friend who worked in social services for years and it was amazingly sad to see what did not rise to the level of actionable abuse.  This is real life with these people - these children can't be magically given up and raised by a Brandon and Teresa.  This is it. For now it is a case of the two evils battling it out (although this should put the nail in Nathan's coffin with regards to his son). 

I can only hope that the camera crews have not been sitting on abuse footage for years. I have wondered for years about Amber and Leah. Gary used to leave that child with her when she was drugged out and raging. In fact she didn't look all that together before she even began the drugs way back when Leah was an infant. Anyway, I still don't trust that any of those people would come forward and ruin the show by breaking the wall and showing the worst of that worst that might get them fired or the show cancelled. Look how long it took them to out Tyler as not the prince. We saw Jenelle stuff little screaming Kai in his bed regularly. I hope that was all there was to see. I don't trust anyone. 

Edited by EmeraldGirl
  • Love 3
29 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I just can't do the lesser of two evils thing, because it presumes that ANY type of evil is acceptable. 

This recent incident with Nathan doesn't surprise me, and it doesn't make me think he is any less fit than Jenelle. They both suck. 

She has aggression issues as well. She's been seen on camera several times attacking people, for the dumbest of reasons. She has assaulted her partners just as they have done to her. It's just that most men are larger and can cause more damage. They're also less likely to ask for help or press charges because it would damage their frail egos.

I don't know if she drinks, but she has had drug issues ranging from pot to heroin, and has proved that she cannot cope with boredom, stress, or people disagreeing with her. 

She has no discernment when it comes to men, she constantly brings the newest sleeze around her kids. The guy who is taking care of Kaiser daily is one step away from an episode of Dateline. And she leaves her kids in the company of anyone with a pulse. I worry about their safety, their health, everything.  At one point she and Uncle Bad Touch were locked in her room while Jace and Marisa played near a busy street. 

I don't want anything bad to happen to those kids, but I almost wish Jenelle would step over the line in some way severe enough to get Kaiser taken away as well as make sure Jace never gets sent back. 

I agree with all that except that pot is actually proven to reduce violent episodes and anger...I actually hope she smokes as it is safer for everybody. 

I guess to me this just doesn't even really have to do with Jenelle except that we know about Nathan through her. The difference between them might "just" be size, but when that size is barreling towards you threatening your life, that shit makes a difference. When she's arrested again I'll think about her. All I can think of is, damn: Nathan nearly killed somebody...had to have been a current or former romantic partner. Jessica? A new girlfriend? Is she ok? Hospitalized? Injured? Those charges are no drunken shove or usual trashy screaming match. And they indicate he broke into the person's home as well. As a victim of abuse, I can actually feel the terror-- he's so huge. He could easily kill, and he has no self control. It makes me sick thinking about him holding Kaiser and having one of his rages. It makes me sick thinking of him hurting someone.

What the hell did he do? This isn't just "yet another charge" and further proof he's a jackass. It was all fun and games when he was just getting publicly trashed and swearing at cops and screamed "why am I a guy?" But a woman was choked or had a knife held to her in this instance. Or beaten. It gives me chills. 

Edited by Lm2162
43 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

I agree with all that except that pot is actually proven to reduce violent episodes and anger...I actually hope she smokes as it is safer for everybody. 

I don't have a problem with pot in general. It's not my cup of tea, but I don't think it's necessarily harmful, and form my opinion on a case by case basis. With Jenelle, she seems overly dependent on it. I remember when she was on parole (or there was some reason she couldn't smoke) and she was literally in tears, crying about how she needed to smoke and she felt so bored. Girl has some deep issues and she tries to deal with them by using drugs. I just don't think her relationship with pot is healthy at all, based on what we've seen. 

46 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

I guess to me this just doesn't even really have to do with Jenelle except that we know about Nathan through her. The difference between them might "just" be size, but when that size is barreling towards you threatening your life, that shit makes a difference. When she's arrested again I'll think about her. All I can think of is, damn: Nathan nearly killed somebody

Oh, I completely agree. Nathan is terrifying in his own right, with or without Jenelle. I would not have even brought her up myself. I was responding to someone who said Jenelle should hold her baby tight and hope Nathan never gets his hands on him. And I was thinking of Jenelle holding a baby tight and the image terrified me. So that's where my response came from. 

• Love 3

@ghoulina, regarding the pot: yeah, I don't really expect anything healthy (lol) from Jenelle so all we can hope for is "nonviolent." Sigh. 

I for one hope CPS "holds that baby tight." I honestly do.

But yeah, this story really gets to me. I hope whoever he attacked is ok...or as ok as you can be after something like that. At least physically ok. :( :( To my knowledge, first degree burglary means a break-in. So he broke into an ex's house and attacked her to the point that he may have killed her? God, I can only imagine the terror...

Edited by Lm2162
40 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

But yeah, this story really gets to me. I hope whoever he attacked is ok...or as ok as you can be after something like that. At least physically ok. :( :( To my knowledge, first degree burglary means a break-in. So he broke into an ex's house and attacked her to the point that he may have killed her? God, I can only imagine the terror...

I do wonder who it is. I thought he was still with Jessica. But if it says "ex", does that mean they're not together anymore? Was it Jenelle? And what is UP, North Carolina? How many arrests do these people need before they get some serious time???

36 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I do wonder who it is. I thought he was still with Jessica. But if it says "ex", does that mean they're not together anymore? Was it Jenelle? And what is UP, North Carolina? How many arrests do these people need before they get some serious time???

Just want to point out he was arrested in SOUTH Carolina, not North Carolina. Both states have their issues and these two douchebags have gotten away with entirely too much, regardless of the state they were arrested in.

• Love 5

You've gotta love it when a guy has so many mugshots that when he commits a new crime they just put an old one up and nobody notices (wow that was a run on sentence worthy of a teen mom.. sorry, I'm tired). 

Speaking of English (I guess) ... if Jenelle could please please pretty please just ONCE -  don't say - me and Nathan, me and Dave, me and Jace, etc.. 

According to one article I see - he moved on and in with a new girlfriend after Jessica. I could see him breaking in and terrorizing any of them. I guess we know it's not Jenelle or she'd be raising holy hell on Twitter. Nathan apparently had Kaiser every other weekend. Sadly, I can totally see Jenelle not caring about this crime as long as it's not her. She already went after Jessica herself, and I bet she's cursing the fact that she might have to keep that kid full time without breaks. All she cared about was winning, she didn't really WANT the kid all the time.  Hopefully it's better, we'll see. They were both doing drug testing.  Ugh, these people.  

• Love 6