Type keyword(s) to search

Lisa Vanderpump: Pink is her Favorite Color

• Start Topic

To me, Lisa's breasts look very natural and I'm inclined to believe she doesn't have breast implants. If she did get them, she got them in the 80s, and I haven't seen a boob job from that decade that didn't look horrible. I don't think it was until the 90s that they learned some techniques to make them look more natural, and even then I can usually tell. I do have a hard time believing she didn't have a nose job though. Her nose looks like a classic "bad" nose job. Overly sloped and shortened too much. This was a look that the plastic surgeons often went for in the 70s and at least part of the 80s so it was intentional and thought to look good in those decades but nowadays it's almost universally considered a bad result.

• Love 3

She looked terrific on WWHL in Hollywood. The dress was super flattering and it looked to me that she lost a bit of weight.

as far as surgery, I think that she has breast  implants. Her breast are too perky and smooth for a woman her age, imo.

wth cares anyway? I expect most women on the show to have tweaked, it goes with the territory.

Both Mauricio and Kyle piled on the pounds. It made Kyle looks more refreshed and pretty in the face. Mauricio had a gut.

I kind of like that. It reflects what real middle aged people look like weight wise, imo.

Edited by LIMOM
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, glowbug said:

To me, Lisa's breasts look very natural and I'm inclined to believe she doesn't have breast implants. If she did get them, she got them in the 80s, and I haven't seen a boob job from that decade that didn't look horrible. I don't think it was until the 90s that they learned some techniques to make them look more natural, and even then I can usually tell. I do have a hard time believing she didn't have a nose job though. Her nose looks like a classic "bad" nose job. Overly sloped and shortened too much. This was a look that the plastic surgeons often went for in the 70s and at least part of the 80s so it was intentional and thought to look good in those decades but nowadays it's almost universally considered a bad result.

I have never seen "natural looking" implants.

• Love 3
11 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

It was very this

o-JOAN-RIVERS-facebook.jpg

HDTV and that stage lighting was not good for LVP

Off-topic, but the left side of Joan Rivers’s face actually looks pretty good. The right side is really awful. They pulled the eye and eyebrow too high. Even her right side nostril is terrible- - it’s triangular.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Off-topic, but the left side of Joan Rivers’s face actually looks pretty good. The right side is really awful. They pulled the eye and eyebrow too high. Even her right side nostril is terrible- - it’s triangular.

Aren't there a few HWs with crooked nostrils too (Ramona and Kyle immediately come to mind)? Odd, veddy veddy odd.

• Love 2
11 hours ago, glowbug said:

I agree with you -- LVP does not look implanted. I also agree that her nose does look different from the early days -- "shortened too much" is an excellent description.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, SCS said:

I agree with you -- LVP does not look implanted. I also agree that her nose does look different from the early days -- "shortened too much" is an excellent description.

In 2015 and 2017 - LVP did 2 interviews and said she only did botox - nothing else.

I think she had a nose job and had implants (implants were a long time ago though - they've turned into floppy baguettes like Leah Black)

She said nothing about the eyelift and lip injections which she admitted to on WWHL

• Love 2
53 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

In 2015 and 2017 - LVP did 2 interviews and said she only did botox - nothing else.

I think she had a nose job and had implants (implants were a long time ago though - they've turned into floppy baguettes like Leah Black)

She said nothing about the eyelift and lip injections which she admitted to on WWHL

I think that she also had a mini facelift. She looks way too unwrikled. 

I don’t think that all those injectables work for too long and are natural looking, imo. I am no stranger to Botox, restylane and the likes and I am resigned to the fact that if I don’t want to look like the crypt keeper, a face lift is my only option.

I agree that she had a breast job as well. 

If I were her, I would hire a stylist. Her clothing and her hair are what age her, imo. She is a fantastic looking woman for the most part.

same goes with Kyle, she needs help with her clothes. She is not heavy by any means however her style make her stout.

On the positive, Her new haircut is fabulous. It lifted her face and took away 5 years, Imo.

• Love 5

LVP’s brother was shilling Vanderpump Rose as his own on his Instagram. There are rumors of an explosive argument between he and Lisa. It is sad he passed away so young. He was involved in some shady stuff unfortunately. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Juliegirlj said:

LVP’s brother was shilling Vanderpump Rose as his own on his Instagram. There are rumors of an explosive argument between he and Lisa. It is sad he passed away so young. He was involved in some shady stuff unfortunately. 

I do remember reading an article. LVP and her brother were arguing in public. He didn’t want her to continue appearing on reality TV shows?

• Love 2

He tweeted to LVP that she should get her bony arse off US reality tv and get back to England- probably kiddingly. He was on some sketchy UK show about sugar Daddies. I don’t recall ever seeing him on RHOBH nor hearing LVP mention him. 

• Love 10
6 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

5 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I do remember reading an article. LVP and her brother were arguing in public. He didn’t want her to continue appearing on reality TV shows?

I remembered this, too -- from earlier this year. A qwik Goog and et voila!

http://www.allabouttrh.com/2018/01/15/lisa-vanderpump-brother-get-explosive-public-spat-nyc/

• Love 4

Made me wonder if that's why she was scared half to death when Max tried pot. Maybe she was afraid it could lead to much worse drug use.

I personally don't  consider pot a gateway drug all the time. But to each his own.

Condolences to LVP and her family and his children. No One ever wants that. 

• Love 10
On 5/13/2018 at 3:43 PM, WireWrap said:

More likely than not, the argument was about his addiction.

One can overdose without having an addiction.  Sometimes it is just how people choose to end their life.

I noticed none of her co-stars "reached out" publicly.  This must be very painful for LVP.  I hope she is going to be okay.

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

One can overdose without having an addiction.  Sometimes it is just how people choose to end their life.

I noticed none of her co-stars "reached out" publicly.  This must be very painful for LVP.  I hope she is going to be okay.

None? None even self declared bestie Kyle? Even if she has spoken to her they usually post as well. Thats cold man.

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Lets hope they reached out privately and are respecting her request of keeping things private so none tweeted anything but who knows.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, FairyDusted said:

LVP just posted on Instagram 

First this one, 

Then this one, 

26 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Wasn't there an article about a tell all book about LVP?

The only one that threatened to write a tell all about Lisa was Cedric and that went no where because he is a liar, who lies. LOL

• Love 7
30 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

@WireWrap Is there something I should be doing so that I can see the images from LVP’s Instagram that you posted? I’m just getting blanks. 

I'm not sure what the issue is. Try clicking on the blank area and see if it comes up or takes you to her IG account. If nothing happens, then google Lisa Vanderpump Instagram and her account will pop up and my posts contain the first 2 photos on it. 

• Love 3
8 hours ago, WireWrap said:

I'm not sure what the issue is. Try clicking on the blank area and see if it comes up or takes you to her IG account. If nothing happens, then google Lisa Vanderpump Instagram and her account will pop up and my posts contain the first 2 photos on it. 

I went back to your post and tapped on her name that was underlined underneath the blank area. It popped right up. I mentioned this for others like me who have the technological skills of a goldfish (TM another poster). Thanks. 

• Love 6

Didn't Lisa say she wouldn't clone Giggy because the money could be used to help other animals?  Rinna was the one who said she should do it for Ken.  Did I miss something else?

• Love 8
(edited)
31 minutes ago, Wicked said:

Didn't Lisa say she wouldn't clone Giggy because the money could be used to help other animals?  Rinna was the one who said she should do it for Ken.  Did I miss something else?

No, you remember correctly!

This is just like when Rinna questioned/accused Dorit of people doing drugs at her party because they left the dinner table after eating/finishing dinner and then that became PK/Dorit DO COKE! She puts this crap out there and some viewers then think what SHE said IS the truth, now it is that Lisa is going to 'clone" Giggy for Ken despite the cost even though Lisa said NO she would much rather use that money to help other dogs.

Edited by WireWrap
because it's Rinna's big mouth
  • Love 12
11 minutes ago, princelina said:

I just went to the wine store looking for a certain rose I had liked at a wine tasting last week, and what should I see but Vanderpump Rose?  Of course I bought a bottle to try.  

I can’t wait to read your review. I haven’t seen it here (southeast). 

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I can’t wait to read your review. I haven’t seen it here (southeast). 

I hate to say it (because LVP bugs) but I like it!  It's stronger than the one I was looking to buy, but not sweet at all, which for me is a good thing.  I was not expecting to see it here either (Pennsylvania) so you might check the next time you go to the wine store!  I enjoyed a couple glasses whilst (this is me pretending to be Dorit) watching the Royal Wedding Countdown on PBS :)

• Love 9
5 hours ago, princelina said:

I hate to say it (because LVP bugs) but I like it!  It's stronger than the one I was looking to buy, but not sweet at all, which for me is a good thing.  I was not expecting to see it here either (Pennsylvania) so you might check the next time you go to the wine store!  I enjoyed a couple glasses whilst (this is me pretending to be Dorit) watching the Royal Wedding Countdown on PBS :)

What was the price range? Might give it a try too ;-)

• Love 2
7 hours ago, princelina said:

Thank you for the review. I’m glad that it’s not sweet and it sounds like it could pair well with a summer meal. If I can locate it I might get a bottle to try with my girlfriend. My boyfriend only drinks Pinot Noir so I won’t get to it soon. In my state we really don’t have wine stores. They sell wine in an isle in the regular grocery. Different stores carry different brands so it might take a little hunting. I don’t know if you’ve tried any of Bethenny Frankel’s Skinnygirl wines but I tried one. Yuck. I’m glad for LVP that hers is better. 

Slangevar

• Love 5
17 hours ago, LIMOM said:

What was the price range? Might give it a try too ;-)

$19.99

15 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Thank you for the review. I’m glad that it’s not sweet and it sounds like it could pair well with a summer meal. If I can locate it I might get a bottle to try with my girlfriend. My boyfriend only drinks Pinot Noir so I won’t get to it soon. In my state we really don’t have wine stores. They sell wine in an isle in the regular grocery. Different stores carry different brands so it might take a little hunting. I don’t know if you’ve tried any of Bethenny Frankel’s Skinnygirl wines but I tried one. Yuck. I’m glad for LVP that hers is better. 

Slangevar

Yes it's way better than Skinnygirl!!

• Love 8
(edited)

Speaking of wine ... Thanks for the info and reviews. I will try Vanderpump Rose when and if I can find it. I did look for quite a while before I found the Whispering Angels and I do enjoy it. They even offer it now at my local Target, lol. Cheers!k

Edited by AntAnn
Wine, lol
  • Love 4
(edited)

Skinnygirl is gross. 

I love LVP Sangria and I love Rose, so I may have to try hers!

I just tried out Whispering Angel, and I liked it—but to be honest, it’s on par with a lot of Provençal roses I’ve had, which are usually a few dollars cheaper (excluding Miraval, which is kind of pricy for the quality, IMO). If you like rose and you like Whispering Angel, I recommend trying out other roses from Provence—if you get one in the $12-13 range, you’re likely to like it :)

Oh and @Mindthinkr—there are some great roses made from Pinot Noir! :)

Edited by ivygirl
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

Oh and @Mindthinkr—there are some great roses made from Pinot Noir! :)

I’ll tell him this but until he is willing to try ?‍♀️ I just enjoy my whites and roses with my girlfriend. She’s just gotten a new home and I got us a Sancerre for the occasion. I’ll look in the stores for LVP’s. 

• Love 3

I just found Vanderpump Rose! I squealed when I saw it (super ridiculous, I know!). I had checked my local Total Wine and More’s inventory. They didn’t have it (supposedly), but I just went in to pick up a bottle for a BBQ... I was browsing roses (actually for another wine—Tavel, my fave), and there it was! As another housewife says: Woo hoo!

• Love 4

I'm on vacation in L.A. and we made reservations at SUR. We walked in the same time as Ken who is short! Like 5'5" short. Everyone there is super friendly and the food and service were immpecible. Its L.A. portions of food I suppose (super small) but the prices were not outrageous. We had 4 drinks, 2 apps, 2 entrees and 3 desserts (dont judge us LOL) and the bill was $177.00. 

It was aroud 11 and they were getting ready to film so the volume was cranked so Jesus could hear the music. Purchased a tshirt and made a beeline for the door. All in all it was by far the best part of the trip.

Thorn - it's in a popular heavy populated part of L.A. and finding your Uber is very confusing LOL

• Love 22

Boofish ~ any other cast sightings? Did you speak to Ken and did he have his favorite accessory (Giggy) with him? 

Did you order the infamous fried goat cheese balls? 

Any photos to share? Did you go past TomTom while in the area?

Thanks for sharing !! 

• Love 7
On 5/26/2018 at 9:55 PM, ivygirl said:

I just found Vanderpump Rose! I squealed when I saw it (super ridiculous, I know!). I had checked my local Total Wine and More’s inventory. They didn’t have it (supposedly), but I just went in to pick up a bottle for a BBQ... I was browsing roses (actually for another wine—Tavel, my fave), and there it was! As another housewife says: Woo hoo!

Was it good?

• Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

Was it good?

Just had it last night. It’s not bad. Dry, nice when chilled on a warm evening. It’s a little more expensive (like, a couple dollars) more than some other Provençal roses I’ve had that I’ve enjoyed a little more. But if you find the wine and you like French rose, and you’re curious about it, it’s worth trying! Very pretty label.

Edited by ivygirl
  • Love 5
48 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

Just had it last night. It’s not bad. Dry, nice when chilled on a warm evening. It’s a little more expensive (like, a couple dollars) more than some other Provençal roses I’ve had that I’ve enjoyed a little more. But if you find the wine and you like French rose, and you’re curious about it, it’s worth trying! Very pretty label.

Thanks - I really do love wine labels, and craft beer labels too!

• Love 3