Type keyword(s) to search

Kyle Richards: Pantene Poster Girl

• Start Topic

Kyle actually seems the most natural out of all of the women to me. I think all of the women are presenting an image to a point, not denying that, but in general I feel that Kyle is basically herself when she's in front of the cameras flaws and all. 

It's one of my favorite things about Kyle; how she seems so truly impressed with things, depite being around very nice things a good part of her life. She is always the one swooning over a beautifully set table or a lovely house. I remember at the S3 reunion when Andy asked the girls about the fact that the missing Adrienne was dating Rod Stewart's son. Andy asked Kyle if she had ever met him, and she said  "yes", since she had known him since he was a baby. It was a very good reminder that Kyle (and Kim) have been around famous people their whole lives. They have been in fabulous homes and traveled with exciting people, yet Kyle still gets excited. At the Yo's first dinner party, she was so enthusiastic to be sitting with The King, talking about the famous songs he had written. You would have thought she had never been around someone so famous for the way she acted. I love that about her. 

I like how she gets excited too. 

She's also silly and fun and I've even grown to like her laugh even when she's laughing at her own meagre jokes. A lot of people think her laugh seems forced but I think that's just how she laughs. 

One silly moment I remember liking of Kyle's was when she and Faye were looking at mannequins for Kyle's store and Kyle imitates the pose of this one mannequin who is on her hands and knee with one leg up in the air and says 'welcome to my store'. Another silly moment of hers that made me LOL was the way she imitated Allison smoking her e-cig. 

I think I'll probably always have a soft spot for Kyle.

• Love 15

One silly moment I remember liking of Kyle's was when she and Faye were looking at mannequins for Kyle's store and Kyle imitates the pose of this one mannequin who is on her hands and knee with one leg up in the air and says 'welcome to my store'. Another silly moment of hers that made me LOL was the way she imitated Allison smoking her e-cig.

When my best friend and I go have lunch, spend the day together, we have made fun of mannequins in the malls. Watching Kyle do the same thing was just hilarious.  I can see that bit of humor in Camille and all the other ladies as well. The latest scene with the ladies playing tennis at Camille's, that was a great scene. I don't get this "stuffy" vibe from this group.

• Love 7

The speech therapy scene, was great. I spend a lot of time in speech therapy and occupational therapy with my son.

I felt bad for Portia. I hope the therapy gives her confidence.

Kids can be cruel and sometimes it's just them not understanding. My son at 4 is just putting 3/4 words together and asking things on his own and not just mimicking what he hears. That is huge, but when his classmate asked me "what's wrong with him? Why can't he talk normal?" I explained as much as I could to a 4 year old about autism. I still went to the bathroom and cried a little. It is hard when your child is seen as diffrent.

My son's first friend in preschool was autistic and nonverbal. My son was extremely verbal for his age. He would tell people that his friend was really smart and really good at puzzles but that he just "communicates differently". I'm guessing he picked up the phrase from a teacher but it was really cute and they were cute together.

• Love 10

Kyle looks ridiculous in that outfit.  Check out her feet.  They're squished and look raw in those shoes.

The red lipstick just makes her face look even more painted.

• Love 1

I also connected because...I hang pictures the exact same haphazard way! I hate having my husband help with pictures because he has to get the tape measure, a certain nail, and measure. I might have forty holes behind the picture but the pictures are straight when I am done, sans tape measure! haha

YES!  And he uses a level!  Much ado.  What is a few more holes behind a picture.   pffffffffffffffff

• Love 2

I have a few favorite Lisa/Kyle moments. 

I can't remember which season but I think it might be at Kyle's white party where Kyle is wearing some shoes that Lisa also has and Kyle mentions that she got them at the semi annual some store, can't remember which one, and Lisa finds a way to point out that she got hers at full price when they came out. Something like that. It wasn't snotty and both of them thought it was funny IIRC.

Another moment I loved was when Lisa and Kyle both think that Brandi is complimenting them on their earrings and then they look at each other and it's a brief but hilariously awkward moment. 

They were fun together in Hawaii too and I remember laughing over the balcony hopping. 

• Love 3

Kyle, I have followed you through all season of RLOBh and thought you were fun with your husband, children and friends, especially Lisa in the early days. It was always obvious to me that Kim had a problem but I wasn't quite sure what it was. The tension between the two of you was apparent.

I hate that the two of you (and all of your families) are so upset and estranged. However, it's now become obvious ( after the Dr. Phil interview) as if it wasn't before that (!) that Kim has a very serious problem that she refuses to acknowledge. Please separate yourself and your family from her. Love and support her children through this time but leave Kim alone. Having had personal experience with this kind of situation, my advice is to just do it. 

• Love 1

I think all of three of the girls look so much like Mauricio. I see a little of Kyle in Alexia but overall I agree that the girls very much favor Mauricio especially Portia IMO. 

• Love 4
(edited)

I think all of three of the girls look so much like Mauricio. I see a little of Kyle in Alexia but overall I agree that the girls very much favor Mauricio especially Portia IMO.

Portia definitely is Mauricio's mini me. He couldn't go to Maury and say thats not his kid. Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 4

Portia definitely is Mauricio's mini me. He couldn't go to Maury and say thats not his kid.

I think Farrah takes after her dad's side too. I think hes Indonesian and Arabic.

Paris has a little of all three sisters though.

She has the wonky eye from Kim. Yet she has the eye shape (mind you her blue eyes are not hers her eyes are brown) like Kathy. And she has the man hands like Kyle.

I think all 3 sisters have those manly hands! LOL 

• Love 1
(edited)

I think all 3 sisters have those manly hands! LOL

I never looked at Kathy's, but Kyle's freaks me out. Those short fingers with the mild evidence of age spots. Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 2

ROFLMAO!!!

Kathy holding her overgrown baby

kathy-hilton-and-kim-richards.jpg

This like curb your enthusiasm!!

Kim............I LOVE KATHY!!!! SHES the GOOD SISTER!!!!  Do I see turtles over there? I LOVE TURTLES!!!!!!

Kathy.........For the Love of GOD!!!! Hurry up and take the pictures already, I am getting drunk just breathing in Kim's breath!!!!

• Love 2

"(yelling to Kim) Yeah, there's plenty of TP, but I can't find the coke!  (To herself) Mmmm, I've always loved caftans.  I look like a squeezy little puffball.  No wonder Mauricio calls me  his little baby Lardo!"

• Love 1

I really like Kyle.  I do.  Sure she is weak when it comes to Kim.  Okay be that way, I just don't want to watch it.  I want to watch you and your nice family and opulent life style.  I am short, too.  I wear long dresses (live in FL) and jeans and a white shirt with fancy shoes is my uniform.  I can relate to her.  I so wish I had her beautiful hair.  I am a Nordic blonde with fine hair that is not thick.  Love Yolanda's do because I have that!  

• Love 1

I was liking Kyle until that "Bums Makeovers" pilot reminded so much of why I hated her in the first place.

Seeing that video was what really changed my opinion about all of the sisters. They were awful.

I don't care for any of them but I consider Kim the worst of them. Of the three I think Kyle might be the lesser of the three evils.

• Love 4
(edited)

Seeing that video was what really changed my opinion about all of the sisters. They were awful.

I don't care for any of them but I consider Kim the worst of them. Of the three I think Kyle might be the lesser of the three evils.

I think a lot of the credit for that is thanks to Mauricio and his family.  Also being the youngest probably had its advantages in that family.  Little Kathy bore the onus of being the first born.  Kim being the most successful in her acting career no doubt received extra special grooming from Big Kathy.  It sounds like Kyle was left to her own devices to a certain extent as evidenced when she told us in season one that there were times she was an under age driver who drove her self to her own auditions and acting gigs.  In short less Big Kathy and more Mauricio and  Umanski (spelling?) in-laws influence equals the sister who seems comparatively the nicest and seemingly has the more stable and secure home life for her children. 

Edited by Me Too
  • Love 5

ROFLMAO!!!

Kathy holding her overgrown baby

kathy-hilton-and-kim-richards.jpg

This like curb your enthusiasm!!

That's a good one. It also a stealth Breathalyzer test. Kathy has her nose and mouth open to detect any trace of alcohol and Kim has her mouth  firmly shut  and is holding her breath.

• Love 6

That's a good one. It also a stealth Breathalyzer test. Kathy has her nose and mouth open to detect any trace of alcohol and Kim has her mouth  firmly shut  and is holding her breath.

Kathy looks years younger than Kim.

• Love 2