Type keyword(s) to search

Kyle Richards: Pantene Poster Girl

• Start Topic

It's like she's taking everything to a next level. The filters and the materialism. I used to like her, when I first watched the show, but then they got rid of LVP. And I watched some re-runs and saw Kyle in a new light. I really, really dislike her now. 

I saw someone tweet a news article saying that Kyle was thinking about not continuing on with the show, but someone else commented saying that that's what Kyle always says.

• Like 2
  • Love 9

Why has she faked up her eyebrows? As Hiyo says, she’s looking like the generic Kardashian doll that so many women and girls are aspiring to be. Her eyebrows were already lovely… now they look like ‘everyone else’s’ and fake. 🤷‍♀️

• Like 3
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, Mar said:

🙄🙄🙄She is the definition of materialistic

02CD5F88-AF28-4FE2-A1DC-F26D3B8DC784.thumb.jpeg.be4f2686faf93fffebfe96838d13a703.jpeg

Oh good! Four of everything. Why not just publish an itemized list so the thieves will know exactly what to grab, and so they can bring a uhaul for it all, and not have to use a comforter, like at Dorit's.

She and Mo really have enough money for her to buy 4 Birkins at a time?

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
(edited)
8 hours ago, Hiyo said:

Did she apply a Kardashian filter to her face in that pic or is that how she is looking in real life?

Her face looks totally different on the show, as well. She had a lot more plastic surgery the last couple of years (jaw, nose, possibly chin, eye lift/fox eye) on top of fillers (cheeks, lips), and botox. She also had veneers because her teeth were small and inwardly angled, and her lips appeared to be "sinking" before. But her skin is perfect here, so a filter was probably applied.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1
(edited)

Kyle is materialistic with absolutely no interests. Four of everything? Really? And these are Birkins. She is disgusting. 

Yes, Mo is successful. He is probably worth far more than Rick Hilton. Rick's grandather and father left everything to charity instead of their children after selling the company/hotels in the 1980s. On purpose. So, Rick depends on real estate for a living, and Kathy better stop the lady of the manor behavior with the butlers, etc. which I assume she acquired after Nicky married a Rothschild (who doesn't appear to be too intelligent- the proof is that he married her). 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Useful 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
On 7/9/2022 at 8:01 PM, Tyler1992 said:

I know Kyle loves Hermès bags, but I think she styles them so horribly... They look so bad on her. Crystal and Sutton wear them so much more elegantly. 

To expand on this... I think I find it refreshing at this point when actresses and celebrities opt NOT to carry Hermès. Have your own sense of style! 😉

• Applause 8
  • Love 4
(edited)
On 7/9/2022 at 8:01 PM, Tyler1992 said:

I know Kyle loves Hermès bags, but I think she styles them so horribly... They look so bad on her. Crystal and Sutton wear them so much more elegantly. 

I do think that Kyle owns better colors, that I love: the deep peony pink and the happy cobalt blue. The other women tend to carry taupe or steel blue.

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Wink 1
  • Love 5

Responding from Rose Colored Glasses because my post is Kyle specific. 

3 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Kyle will most likely be around to the bitter end — if they shitcan and then bring back the likes of OG Tamra Judge, Kyle’s not going anywhere. Unfortunately.

Agree, I feel like Kyle is a lot like Lisa Vanderpump in that she loves being a Real Housewife. I think like Kyle would want to stay on the show more than ever. She started the show when she had three young kids and busy just being a mom. She stayed after the painful stuff with Kim, the intense backlash she got season 2. Now almost all her children are adults, and the drama with the show hasn't really been anything other than the usual. I can't see her ever leaving unless she were pushed out a la Vanderpump and Denise, and I can't see that happening anytime soon with the Fox Force 5 (now 4). They are all still quite united. Maybe a big cast shakeup would result in her leaving, but the ratings are still good to my knowledge, so I don't see that either. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 9
On 7/23/2022 at 9:35 AM, Tyler1992 said:

To expand on this... I think I find it refreshing at this point when actresses and celebrities opt NOT to carry Hermès. Have your own sense of style! 😉

That is the truth. And they all carry them open for some reason too. Those bags look better closed, but some hb somewhere I guess started carrying hers open and so every other member of the herd does the same thing. Nutcakes!

• Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

Part of the problem with Kyle is that she's a sidekick that wants to be Queen B.  And having her as the last standing OG is partly why the show is floundering.  And also answers how Potomac would be if Robyn Dixon was the last OG standing since she's also a sidekick. 

• Applause 5
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3

That's what I thought too, with the photoshopping especially with her leg. 

I must be on Housewives overload because the more I look at her face I swear I see RHONY Sonya's nose and lips merged with Kyle's eyes and forehead.

That cover is not attractive, but my biggest question is Why the fuck would she do something like that? Porsha must be thrilled to bits! If Mauricio doesn't care, even if it's photoshopped since she's so short, that tells us a lot about the state of that marriage. And she's a bit long in the tooth, too. Yuck!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 10/13/2022 at 12:49 AM, Hiyo said:

That cover is beyond photoshopped. Not just the face, but no way her leg can be in the position, given her body.

You would think if they are going to use a stunt-leg, they would at least use one from a woman.

21 hours ago, WaltersHair said:

https://www.photobookmagazine.com/features/kyle-richards

More photos here that are photoshopped to the nth degree, but I have to give it her.

Some of those do look very good. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

I’m still surprised by Kyle’s breast reduction. I know she said she was self conscious of her body growing up, but she seemed proud of her “big boobs that are natural.” Her breasts didn’t look like they were so big they’d hurt to me, but maybe I’m wrong. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I’m still surprised by Kyle’s breast reduction. I know she said she was self conscious of her body growing up, but she seemed proud of her “big boobs that are natural.” Her breasts didn’t look like they were so big they’d hurt to me, but maybe I’m wrong. 

Her chest didn't look big to me, even at times when she was not that thin. 

• Useful 1

So she is either faking her animosity to Sutton on the show, or faking her affection to Sutton off the show…pick a lane, Lady of the Helicopter Splits!

Edited by Hiyo
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Hiyo said:

So she is either faking her animosity to Sutton on the show, or faking her affection to Sutton off the show…pick a lane, Lady of the Helicopter Splits!

Exactly. I know a lot of the drama is for show, but some of these women have said and done terrible things on the show that are unforgivable (in my eyes, anyway).

• Like 2
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Hiyo said:

Maybe both.

• Wink 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1

Saw elsewhere on the internet last night a girl sleuth on youtube going through Kyles words, actions and fashion accessories with a fine toothed comb and concluding that  Kyle the big liars burglary, was a sham. She originally claimed every single one of her handbags were taken and she had to start out from scratch rebuilding her hoard of material messages to others just how rich and fabulous her life is. Her video showed a gold sequined Channel bag from 2015 she was using one night in a photo with Lisa Vanderpump. The burglary happened in 2017. There she was at Dorits recent Homeless not Toothless party with the same gold sequined bag she owned in 2015. Maurice even commented as they walked into the party that that was the bag he had once picked out all by himself and gifted her with, and she agreed, yes it was. 

I see a whole lot of trouble headed her way with her stupid story of the burglar calling Maurices sister and willing to sell back her stuff which she said she never did get anything back from him. 

Do they have serial numbers on those Channel bags? 

Her vile need to gather up and hoard status symbols of material glitter to prance about town with, overrode her desire to preserve her lie. I mean, what good is supposedly stolen booty if you can only salivate over it hidden away in a darkened closet and not use it to announce to the world how divine you and your accessories really are? Enough time has certainly passed for all the stupid people in the world to not notice bags of yore suddenly popping up on her arm again, ehh? I’d like to see a recent receipt for the replacement she managed to find.. oh thats right... its the same one Maurice bought her a long time ago she confirmed in their chit chat about it, entering Dorits party. 

I like the way the film editors are leaving a breadcrumb trail for us who she thinks are too stupid to put the pieces together and keep paying higher insurance costs for criminals like her and Maurice who are above it all and think they can have ALL the cake and eat it all, too.

When do these people ever think they have enough money? I’ll never understand the people who think “Never”. 

The video I am referencing is by Candy Washington  and titled “FRAUD! BAD NEWS for Kyle Richards! EXPOSED FOR FAKE ROBBERY!” Its a long one, over an hour, but you don’t have to watch the whole thing to see these facts presented.

No wonder Dorits eyeballs were popping out of her head when Kyle brought up that cockamamie story at the reunion. Gee, the FFF will have to rethink their get rich quick schemes if Kyle goes and blows it all with all her carelessness. 

• Mind Blown 4
  • Applause 5
  • Useful 4

In that second pic, Kyle’s face looks like it was photoshopped on, and badly.

2 hours ago, SassyCat said:

Saw elsewhere on the internet last night a girl sleuth on youtube going through Kyles words, actions and fashion accessories with a fine toothed comb and concluding that  Kyle the big liars burglary, was a sham. She originally claimed every single one of her handbags were taken and she had to start out from scratch rebuilding her hoard of material messages to others just how rich and fabulous her life is. Her video showed a gold sequined Channel bag from 2015 she was using one night in a photo with Lisa Vanderpump. The burglary happened in 2017. There she was at Dorits recent Homeless not Toothless party with the same gold sequined bag she owned in 2015. Maurice even commented as they walked into the party that that was the bag he had once picked out all by himself and gifted her with, and she agreed, yes it was. 

I see a whole lot of trouble headed her way with her stupid story of the burglar calling Maurices sister and willing to sell back her stuff which she said she never did get anything back from him. 

Her vile need to gather up and hoard status symbols of material glitter to prance about town with, overrode her desire to preserve her lie. I mean, what good is supposedly stolen booty if you can only salivate over it hidden away in a darkened closet and not use it to announce to the world how divine you and your accessories really are? Enough time has certainly passed for all the stupid people in the world to not notice bags of yore suddenly popping up on her arm again, ehh? I’d like to see a recent receipt for the replacement she managed to find.. oh thats right... its the same one Maurice bought her a long time ago she confirmed in their chit chat about it, entering Dorits party. 

I like the way the film editors are leaving a breadcrumb trail for us who she thinks are too stupid to put the pieces together and keep paying higher insurance costs for criminals like her and Maurice who are above it all and think they can have ALL the cake and eat it all, too.

When do these people ever think they have enough money? I’ll never understand the people who think “Never”. 

The video I am referencing is by Candy Washington  and titled “FRAUD! BAD NEWS for Kyle Richards! EXPOSED FOR FAKE ROBBERY!” Its a long one, over an hour, but you don’t have to watch the whole thing to see these facts presented.

No wonder Dorits eyeballs were popping out of her head when Kyle brought up that cockamamie story at the reunion. Gee, the FFF will have to rethink their get rich quick schemes if Kyle goes and blows it all with all her carelessness. 

Wasn’t there some scuttle but about Teddy’s husband’s security company doing the installation? Was that true?

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, Jel said:

Wasn’t there some scuttle but about Teddy’s husband’s security company doing the installation? Was that true?

Yes it is, and in the comments section, people also touched upon “realtors” ... you know, the people who have access to big gorgeous houses and their contents. Those who can scope out such places. 

• Thanks 1
  • Useful 2
13 hours ago, SassyCat said:

Yes, bags have serial numbers. And for insurance reasons photos of bags, and other items including jewelry are taken (I'm sure of serial numbers too), so it's not easy to fool insurance companies, especially if somebody is famous, and discussed a robbery/insurance case on tv. 

One can replace bags by finding them first of all on eBay (there are hundreds of only Hermes Kelly, or Birkin bags, even those which sell used, or new for hundreds of thousands of dollars), other websites that resell luxury goods like The RealReal (and many more), and local stores which sell used, authentic designer bags. We saw the co-owner of one of those boutiques (Decades in LA) during Garcelle's Hermes event- he provided the Hermes bags. Or just buy a new bag (like an Hermes) in a similar color from Hermes. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 3
  • Useful 3