Type keyword(s) to search

The GCEh?C: Canadian Episodes (Spoilers for Non-Canadians)

• Start Topic

There is a simple explanation as to why Fen drugged the Scoobies, and why Harding would pick that night apparently knowing the Scoobies would be drugged and he could access Austin's computer. It is because the writers come up with this shit as they go along. They had no more idea when they wrote the scene at the cabin who the perp was than we did.

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 8

Thank you for the great job on the recaps! I've just caught up from the 2 month hiatus and while I probably would have liked to have seen certain scenes I think it's more likely that I just missed the way y'all can spin a yarn. :) 

• Love 6

What about the bloody book end that was found under the sofa cushions and was later buried?

Harding smacked Austin with it and put it back down. It wasn't shown how it got down the couch cushions.

All roads lead to Victor. He set this in motion and started YEARS ago. Marco could shoot the old prick between the eyes for all I care. Don't feel sorry for him . #stillnotrootingforVictor

• Love 14

Harding smacked Austin with it and put it back down. It wasn't shown how it got down the couch cushions.

All roads lead to Victor. He set this in motion and started YEARS ago. Marco could shoot the old prick between the eyes for all I care. Don't feel sorry for him . #stillnotrootingforVictor

O.K. Thanks P and E. I'm glad they at least showed it and didn't just ignore it! 

• Love 2

Maybe I'm weird but if I ha an important file to save I'd save it on my device or computer, a flash drive or disk, and save it by emailing it to myself at 2 email addresses. I majored in subjects that required a lot of tedious or difficult writing did this with a bunch of papers and projects.

I can't imagine Asstin didn't send his suspicious footage to other secure places or to a cloud or there's not a flash drive out there in Dummer's penthouse waiting.

This show is so fucking stupid and amateurish right now. It's like soaps aren't even trying anymore. All of them are being so lazy and idiotic in the plot points (except B&B and that's an acquired taste and different style than the other 3 so isn't comparable).

• Love 7

Sorry guys I won't recap very well tonight. I don't have time or energy. 

However, the Jack/Marco bits will get some attention because it's all I care about:

Harding dumps a lot of money on the table and tells Marco he is paying him back everything he gave him. He's out. Marco says, nice try but you're not out. You are going to kill Jack for me. Harding refuses and Marco angrily says YOU CAN'T. So not sure what's next for him. I wish they'd make out.

Later Marco calls Victor and tells him he's going to help him kill Jack.

Victor is sitting with Jack at the time but keeps this call to himself. I'm terrified they are setting it up for Victor to SAVE THE DAY.

Jack calls Adam and asks about Paragon and says because of HIM, all that crap happened to Jack. Adam says WHOA! It's because of Victor (thank you ADAM). Adam is the only person Jack gets angry with. WTF? Adam denies any involvement with Paragon. Jack says, okay fine you aren't behind it but come home and help me figure this out. Adam says, nope. I'm a Parisian now and hangs up. Chelsea walks in and asks who was on the phone. He lies and says a realtor. Ashley calls Chelsea later and reveals she knows she's moved to Paris because Jack, who spoke to Adam, told her. In some breathtaking stupidity Chelsea is mad at him for lying about telling Jack they are staying in Paris. She's cool with him lying about DYING, about being Adam, stalking her for a year, sending a clown to spy on Connor and having sex with her while pretending to be another man, but she's PISSED as all hell that he told Jack that they are staying in Paris for GOOD when she has not decided yet whether she is or NOT. jeSUS. This couple is a disaster. Whoever is in charge of writing their story is a moron of epic proportions.

Ashley was on but not doing much except chatting with Jack and Victor briefly (and the Chelsea call). She's funny these days. They give her some good lines. Nice to see her brains back.

The stupid kids were on. All that matters is Mariah snarked good and Summer suddenly had a memory of hearing a song at the cabin *that night.* She tells Kyle/Mariah/Kevin while Harding overhears. Can I just say that Dummer and Gnomie have a bedroom set. These two nothing fuckers get Barbie townhouse and a BEDROOM where we see her wake from her MEMORY. How many couples sex it up on sofas but these incest twins get a BED!!! Later Harding sees her in the park and promises to find the killer and asks her to tell him what she recalls instead of her friends because he's the cop. She agrees but doesn't mention the song memory. Anyways she is walking away and his phone rings. It's THE SONG. She has a look of horror on her face and he says "what?" So I guess Summer now knows Harding was at the cabin that night and is likely the killer. Amazing the memory happened the day after we see who the killer is!!! <eye roll>

There was Hevon pre-wedding stuff but I FFd it all. And I think Victor and Nikki talking, also FFd.

Previews show the Hevon wedding is up. I saw a preview on TV guide and it looks pretty. Guests and decoration and those freak twins look cute (they aren't talking).

Edited by miamama
  • Love 8

OK, if I am going to complain to the CBC feedback site about Y&R it won't be about the pathetic writing. TPTB obviously don't care about such things. I will complain about the travesty of today's show where we were subjected to Gnomie's bare chest. Meanwhile Harding is always dressed from head to toe - you'd think he was a member of the FLDS. If the writers can't come up with a decent storyline they can at least give us distractions like a half naked Chris McKenna so that we don't care.

To the writers - my wish is that Harding turns out to be an FBI plant after all. He decides that police work is no longer for him and that his true passion is body building. He then spends the rest of his days hanging out in the workout room of the GCAC or the roof top pool.  Thank you.

• Love 8

However, the Jack/Marco bits will get some attention because it's all I care about:

Harding dumps a lot of money on the table and tells Marco he is paying him back everything he gave him. He's out. Marco says, nice try but you're not out. You are going to kill Jack for me. Harding refuses and Marco angrily says YOU CAN'T. So not sure what's next for him. I wish they'd make out.

Victor is sitting with Jack at the time but keeps this call to himself. I'm terrified they are setting it up for Victor to SAVE THE DAY.

Jack calls Adam and asks about Paragon and says because of HIM, all that crap happened to Jack. Adam says WHOA! It's because of Victor (thank you ADAM). Adam is the only person Jack gets angry with. WTF? Adam denies any involvement with Paragon. Jack says, okay fine you aren't behind it but come home and help me figure this out. Adam says, nope. I'm a Parisian now and hangs up. Chelsea walks in and asks who was on the phone. He lies and says a realtor. Ashley calls Chelsea later and reveals she knows she's moved to Paris because Jack, who spoke to Adam, told her. In some breathtaking stupidity Chelsea is mad at him for lying about telling Jack they are staying in Paris. She's cool with him lying about DYING, about being Adam, stalking her for a year, sending a clown to spy on Connor and having sex with her while pretending to be another man, but she's PISSED as all hell that he told Jack that they are staying in Paris for GOOD when she has not decided yet whether she is or NOT. jeSUS. This couple is a disaster. Whoever is in charge of writing their story is a moron of epic proportions.

Ashley was on but not doing much except chatting with Jack and Victor briefly (and the Chelsea call). She's funny these days. They give her some good lines. Nice to see her brains back.

The stupid kids were on. All that matters is Mariah snarked good and Summer suddenly had a memory of hearing a song at the cabin *that night.* She tells Kyle/Mariah/Kevin while Harding overhears. Can I just say that Dummer and Gnomie have a bedroom set. These two nothing fuckers get Barbie townhouse and a BEDROOM where we see her wake from her MEMORY. How many couples sex it up on sofas but these incest twins get a BED!!! Later Harding sees her in the park and promises to find the killer and asks her to tell him what she recalls instead of her friends because he's the cop. She agrees but doesn't mention the song memory. Anyways she is walking away and his phone rings. It's THE SONG. She has a look of horror on her face and he says "what?" So I guess Summer now knows Harding was at the cabin that night and is likely the killer. Amazing the memory happened the day after we see who the killer is!!! <eye roll>

There was Hevon pre-wedding stuff but I FFd it all. And I think Victor and Nikki talking, also FFd.

Previews show the Hevon wedding is up. I saw a preview on TV guide and it looks pretty. Guests and decoration and those freak twins look cute (they aren't talking).

Ha Ha!  Excellent recap, miamama!  I love it! And thank you, most sincerely.

I happened to catch a bit of one of those entertainment shows and they had Miss Devon and Hillary on to talk to them about the upcoming wedding.  I am getting concerned now because I may have to tune in for this.  Because, the hilarious thing is the actress who plays Hillary is now nine mos preggers (we knew she was pregnant but this is kind of pushing the limit) and they have her in her wedding gown, and set photos with her looking stunning and hugely pregnant.  The actual Y/R scene though has her with a bouquet that has about a hundred or more flowers as this ginormous bouquet covering her big belly.  Not sure I can stay away from that.

• Love 9
I happened to catch a bit of one of those entertainment shows and they had Miss Devon and Hillary on to talk to them about the upcoming wedding.  I am getting concerned now because I may have to tune in for this.  Because, the hilarious thing is the actress who plays Hillary is now nine mos preggers (we knew she was pregnant but this is kind of pushing the limit) and they have her in her wedding gown, and set photos with her looking stunning and hugely pregnant.  The actual Y/R scene though has her with a bouquet that has about a hundred or more flowers as this ginormous bouquet covering her big belly.  Not sure I can stay away from that.

I posted a link to a preview of the wedding on the main thread. It looks quite good! Amazingly I'm keen to see Darvon's wedding too but not for him. lol.

• Love 3

Neil Winters is the Worst! Wedding! Planner! Evah!  The tagline for his services must be "Cheap and Nasty", because his wedding to Hilary was cheap (catering by Mr. Hot Dog???  Not cool even if you're a hipster who loves food trucks more than anything!) and his plans for revenge on the menu at Devon & Hilary's nuptials?  Nasty to the extreme.

Neil has waaaaay too much time on his hands.  he should fly to L.A., and play a few rounds of golf with Julius Avant. 

• Love 8

Couple of thoughts: PLEASE don't have the blame for this crapfest on Adam. That "evil" Adam is old. How about putting the blame on Victor where it belongs!

I saw that look on Summers' face and had a crazy thought: Harding kills Summer. To put us out of our misery. He is caught on those cameras that never work. He then is caught, rats on Marco, who is caught and rats on Victor. That way Victor is distraught over his cupcakes being killed, blames everyone but himself, blames everything bad he's every done on protecting his family, except maybe his son Adam who he's glad is dead, gets Dickolaus to blame everything on Sharon while saying he's never going to talk to Victurd again. Red then beats up Victurd for killing her cupcake and kills him. Kyle kills himself to join cupcake...

All run on sentences on purpose. Hey, then tell us it was all a dream...

Edited by Thumper82003
  • Love 9

I happened to catch a bit of one of those entertainment shows and they had Miss Devon and Hillary on to talk to them about the upcoming wedding.  I am getting concerned now because I may have to tune in for this.  Because, the hilarious thing is the actress who plays Hillary is now nine mos preggers (we knew she was pregnant but this is kind of pushing the limit) and they have her in her wedding gown, and set photos with her looking stunning and hugely pregnant.  The actual Y/R scene though has her with a bouquet that has about a hundred or more flowers as this ginormous bouquet covering her big belly.  Not sure I can stay away from that.

Re: Hilary's wedding - The footage you referred to finally aired.  I know it may sound silly, but I was floored by TPTB's nerve and determination. I thought,"If there's an Emmy for Best Pregnancy Camouflage, the director earned it today!" I mean there were flowers upon flowers and shots of Hilary from behind folks' heads and just...

tumblr_mtzmeqC16Z1qcga5ro1_500.gif

I found it hilarious and at the same time, intriguing.

Also, after a billion years in hiding, Esther was a guest at Hevon's wedding.

I'm still pissed that they're wasting a perfectly good actor/man by making him out to be a criminal's henchman. I suppose I'd buy it if this were a show like Law & Order. But alas, it isn't. The story seems to have been crafted as an afterthought. I am not impressed. 

Edited by C76
  • Love 8

So Jack guessed that Victor was talking to Marco earlier on the phone (he told Phyllis). He figures they are still working together. We know they're not. But Victor is staying quiet. Yup. I see it. It's coming. Victor is going to save everyone. <pukes violently>

I am positive Harding was always on his way to jail/off canvas because YOU KNOW WHO is going to be Daddy's Deputy. Right on cue Paul goes to ask Dylan for his help, on a police case.

Everyone looked nice at the wedding. And I agree about the masterful work to hide the giant baby belly. The freak twins spoke in unison. Why do they do THAT??????

Jack was scoping out Marco intel from Paul. Okay so what is Jack's plan? He will kill Marco himself? Then what? Hide the body? He said he doesn't want Victor to hide Marco's body so does he want to find Marco so he has proof about the doppelgänger? But then Victor will make good on his threat and send Jack TOTHEFIRINGSQUAD. So what the hell is Jack doing?

I do not get it.

• Love 5

The way TPTB are handling MM's baby BULGE, it's like they're telling a joke that we're in on. "We know y'all know she's pregnant IRL. But screw that--you're not gonna see a damn thing!"

Never mind that the other day I laughed 'cause I caught a shot of her with her hands resting on her belly.

I wonder if Summer will be Harding's next (almost) victim? 

Edited by C76
  • Love 3

How cool would it be if Marco kills Dummer and Victor actually sacrifices himself to really protect his remaining  fambly. And then goes to jail. Then EB could take his bi-monthly vaca and do one episode a month in prison. (ala Orange John) Nikki could visit. He could rumble on the tennis courts with convicts 1/3 his age. He could have weeks to learn his lines. And he did it (fessed up)out of heroism and from strength. Once in awhile Adam or Billy would get sent up and he could play hero and help them out.

This could work...Assuage EB's ego and get him off the show for a while...

• Love 11

.......and Marco shoots Harding.

.......and Marco shoots Harding.

All I will say is that I hope he fired a warning shot. Still, even if it wasn't, my list of characters-who-deserved-a-decent-send-off-but-got-sh!t-on continues to grow.

Why am I watching this again?

Ahhh, yes. It's been a habit since my childhood. And yet somehow, I've managed to give up other things from that era. Mind you, at the rate things are going, one of these days I'm bound to get fed up enough to leave it behind forever.

• Love 4

He has to be dead. Marco fired directly at him. Wounded Harding would have to talk and that's not where this is going IMO.

sigh. Doesn't matter. He was the fall guy to save Victor.

Edited by miamama
  • Love 4

Maybe Harding shot Marco before Marco could shoot Harding. Maybe Harding was wearing a bullet proof vest to protect that amazing chest. That fact that we did not see Harding go down makes me think it is not what it seems. Personally I don't want either one to die. Harding for obvious reasons, and Marco because I like his cheeky side. I much prefer PB as Marco than Jack.

If Neil did indeed decide to forgive Hillary and Devon I am glad. It never fit Neil's personality that he would carry a grudge this far. Not to mention Hillary was hardy the love of his life - the guy changes wives like he changes his sox.

BTW I keep forgetting to ask, where is Jill supposed to be? And where is JW - has she been demoted to recurring status?

• Love 3

So Neil was the one who showed up at the Hevon wedding. He had "something to say." The shocker was that he wished them well and forgave them. It was much more verbose than this but I can't type it. Because I don't care. What was amusing is the camera was full on KSJ as he stood in front of the couple and gave his speech. It was so bizarre and made his already pontificating tone and manner more annoying.

Conversations between Neil and Lily, Neil and Colin, Neil and Darvon I FFd. Boy Darvon is short. He hugged Neil and his face was planted in KSJ's armpit/shoulder. 

Lily and Cane the freak twins had some exchanges. Lily is setting up movies in a hotel suite for them. They want to know if their parents are both coming home. It is awkward. 

Paul asked Dylan to be a cop. Yup he did. Dylan is thinking on it. Sharon isn't so sure. But later she says she supports him and they flirt/talk about handcuffs and is she into them. Kinky. Isn't this against SB's religion or something? Plus isn't it kind of in poor taste after we watched Jack handcuffed by psycho Kelly for months?

Hilary and Sharon chat. Funny moment when Sharon says: "I was scared. I thought for a minute Neil was going to pull a Phyllis on you." lol.

Hilary also thanks Jack for supporting her when no one would. Jack says "I could see in your eyes you're a good person." Hillary says: "Not everyone can see that in a person." Phyllis winces.

At CL, Mariah and Dummer and Kyle discuss where Kevin could be. Kevin is at the cabin listening to Harding tell someone on his phone to trace a cell number and put a security detail on Jack and Phyllis. Kevin and Harding ask each other what they are doing there. I'd like to know how everyone just walks into the Abbott cabin whenever the fuck they want. Harding says police business and asks Kevin about the night of Austin's murder. Kevin recounts it and points to where Summer was sleeping. Harding says "Wasn't she on this side of the room?" hmmm. Kevin's antennae go up but Harding said he read the police report.

Kevin asks about the trace and the security on Phack. Harding tells him to stay out of it and leaves.

Marisa and Noah are making out in All-Purpose Park and Jack shows up. It's Marco of course. He shakes Marisa's hand and she knows it's not Jack. They have a moment when they are shaking hands when she kind of gives him a knowing/nervous look. Honestly in that one moment of handshaking these two people -- 30 years apart in age -- have a ton more sexual chemistry than Marisa and infant Noah in the throes of making out.

Later they tell the Scooby gang they saw Jack. Summer says: weird. I thought he was at a wedding with my mom. Kevin arrives and they all marvel at Jack's bizarre racing across town to the park from the wedding. Then Kevin says Harding has put security on him and Phyllis. Kevin thinks this is linked to Marco Anicelli. Kyle defends his dad, says he would not work with Marco "but--" Summer says "WHAT? My GWAMPA WOULD?" Kyle says "No NO I didn't say THAT". Mariah says something to the effect of yeah he would and Summer whines about poor innocent Gwampa some more. Noah shuts them up and Kevin ponders what's up with Jack always being places where he shouldn't or couldn't be. Marisa looks distressed. Noah asks her if Marco ever mentioned Jack. She says no. Kevin says he's checking out the security footage again (of the night Jack was shot).

Jack gets a text at the wedding from Victor -- using a burner phone -- saying come see me at my office ASAP. Jack tells Phyllis Victor's getting paranoid using this burner but agrees to go. It's from Marco not Victor. He is waiting in Victor's office with a gun. I hate guns but Peter looks hot handling one. There I said it.

Jack and Phyllis arrive at Newman and are about to go in when a cop stops them. Harding shows up and says there was an anonymous tip that an armed man is in the building. Phack suspect Marco. "What does he look like?" asks Phyllis. Harding says security cameras were disabled. Harding tells them to leave and sends a cop to escort them out of the building.

Jack and Phyllis are walking the park (what is with this over-used set???) discussing Marco. Phyllis says the anonymous tip would presume Marco looks like the sketch, unless it's Marisa or Victor who called it in. "They're the only two people who know he's a dead ringer for me," adds Jack.

Harding goes into the office where Marco is waiting with gun drawn. Marco is pissed Harding didn't let Jack come in. They argue. Harding says Fisher is digging and Paul even has his son on my back (RME). Marco says he has a new plan. "What is it?" asks Detective Hottie. Marco says "I could tell you but why don't I show you" as he slowly turns to face him. Then he shoots him.

We only see Marco shoot, not Harding fall.

Previews:

Ashley to Billy: I love Jack but he's not telling us something.

Paul (who is back at work) to Jack: "Your business partner shot you, a notorious criminal went after you.." Phyllis says: "Just tell him the truth."

Edited by miamama
  • Love 11

It's interesting how Marisa works more with PB/Jack & Marco and JH/Adam but seems a like Puma like or weird with Noah.

She made a point of mentioning the actor who plays Noah/RA is actually a couple years older than her in Soap Opera Digest & Twitter. Hahaha so I guess a few viewers noticed it!

I think Marisa has a good chemistry with Jack I really hope they go with it and have her be his new ride or die BFF (that maybe has a crush on him too). I enjoy when they show devote time to the friendships.

• Love 8

I am positive Harding was always on his way to jail/off canvas because YOU KNOW WHO is going to be Daddy's Deputy. Right on cue Paul goes to ask Dylan for his help, on a police case.

IK,R? Could this possible be any more nauseating? Or predictable? Le sigh.  I'm absolutely positive that Deputy Deadwood is going to crack the case and be the hero of the hour. Yet again. Oh, I'm sure Turd will probably steal a little of his thunder before this is all over and done with though, because everyone knows that he's got to be the one to rescue Jack from Marco so he'll find forgiveness and redemption from the viewers that would just as soon see his wrinkled ass drop kicked off the canvas for good. Gah.

All I want to know is what's Jill gonna do for Deadwood's next trick? I hear Fox News is still looking for someone to knock some wind out of Trump's sails. Maybe she should persuade SBu to become the 6,798th candidate for the Republican party's nominee for the presidency. Pratt could film it like one of CBS's other reality series.

Edited by Toomuchsoap
  • Love 5

I know it was a different régime but all I can think is, first they wasted Ronan and now they're wasting Harding. Maybe YR just doesn't like cops.

Phyllis confuses me. Is she really jealous of this Marissa? Is she really trying to make Jack feel gilts for getting abducted? So much victim-bashing. It's doing my head in.

• Love 8

Hmmm, I did like Ashley's dress on yesterday's CDN. Nice to see an actual summer dress rather than expanded tensor bandages wrapped around various actresses. Kind of like a Diane von Furstenberg print maybe.

Now, when Pearlite opens with a fashion note, you know my interest-level probably paralleled the fluid-surface level in my wine glass.

Howsomeever, Ghost Dad! Jerry my man, it's been too long! And Ashley's set-up with your orange son about the Socratic genius of your dialectical method of helping your offspring find their truth, that was okay, I guess. But--you led Jack to see Victor as the root of all evil. Nice change of pace there, Ghost Dad. Thanks.

[The rest of it? Who knows?]

• Love 8

Hmmm, I did like Ashley's dress on yesterday's CDN. Nice to see an actual summer dress rather than expanded tensor bandages wrapped around various actresses. Kind of like a Diane von Furstenberg print maybe.

Now, when Pearlite opens with a fashion note, you know my interest-level probably paralleled the fluid-surface level in my wine glass.

31ijDezvZhL._SY355_.jpg

• Love 6

Sorry for my intermittent recapping, gang. I've been in headache hell this week.

Painful scenes as Victor basically blackmails Jack further by saying "I'll give you back Jabot if you don't call the cops." Jesus. Jack says after all that I get what was always mine?" But he still agrees. ugh. 

Phyllis, Ashley and Nikki keep arguing. Phyllis won't reveal anything. Ashley says they should all go and get answers from Jack and Victor.

When they get to Newman, Jack and Victor are shaking hands on this un-merger. They have a handwritten note. Vicki walks in. The women are all incredulous but Victor leaves with Nikki and Vicki. 

Ashley is pissed and confused. Phack says, whatever, we got Jabot back. 

Oh god there is Lane and the twins. I can't you guys. I'm sorry. It looks like the spoilers play out and Cane agrees to go home because of the children. RME. 

Hevon on their honeymoon. More FF from me, but I stopped a bit. They go on a helicopter ride and he gets airsick. So he can't go on their hike but says she should go because they booked it. He is a billionaire but they booked it. God almighty. 

She is on her hike and guess who shows up????????? Guess, really!!!!! No?? It's Neil.

Marisa and Marco are extremely hot as she tries to seduce him into leaving with her. She's good. :) He asks her about that "little Noah boy." lol. "Shame. You went from a man to a boy." She says "he's a spoiled child." See? It's this kind of stuff that is not going to help this stupid pairing between Marisa and wee Noah.

She finally seems to convince him, or turn him on and they do it. Then she phones Jack: "Come to your family's cabin. I have a package for you, all tied up." She tied him up while he slept presumably.

Jack leaves Ash and Phyllis, saying he has to meet the lawyer about dissolving the merger.

Marco is mightily pissed at Marisa. "Is this revenge?" he asks. "Nope" she says. That's for Jack. And in he walks.

Marco: "RUN, JACKIE. RUN. Run before I get you."

Jack: "You're panicking, Marco. Finally. Your fate is in my hands."

Okay, Peter tied up here is kind of hot and EB would be gross but how many times is HE going to be tortured? 

In any case, you MUST watch tomorrow just to see the final scene with Marco and Jack. Peter's acting. Wow. This confrontation is going to be spectacular.

Previews: Dummer says "You guys! I remember who was at the cabin that night. It WAS Harding." They are aghast.
Harding and Super Deputy Dylan and Victor at Newman. Dylan: "You seem to really want to catch Marco. Were YOU doing business with him, too?"
Jack breaking a bottle on the mantle as Marco yells "Just DO IT!"

Edited by miamama
  • Love 10

Nice recap miamama !!

I agree with what you said but unfortunately the actress who plays Marisa said recently on twitter there's lots of Narisa ahead for us. Yay.

Neil's acting crazy. I wonder if he's going kidnap or threaten Hilary Ann which will lead to MM's maternity leave ? Yes Hilary did him wrong. But maybe there's in this...don't coerce strangers into marriage after knowing them 2 weeks. Because they could be an asshole.

• Love 6

miamama quote

I've been in headache hell this week.

I hope that is not from watching this show.  If it is:  STOP.  Either way, show or health reasons, get better soon.  Nice recap-I can't believe that this is really what is happening on screen-you're not making this up, right?

• Love 4