Type keyword(s) to search

The GCEh?C: Canadian Episodes (Spoilers for Non-Canadians)

• Start Topic

(edited)

Glad he actually stuck to his decision to dump her. 

"Don't forget about your precious Sharon." She couldn't stop herself from making that crack.  She doesn't care at all about the 3 of them being in jail. Liked his response to that was telling her where to send her things. lol

Edited by Artsda
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
33 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Glad he actually stuck to his decision to dump her. 

"Don't forget about your precious Sharon." She couldn't stop herself from making that crack.  She doesn't care at all about the 3 of them being in jail. Liked his response to that was telling her where to send her things. lol

LOLOL  sharon has lived rent free in phyl's head ever since she first got with nick..😅

• LOL 5
  • Love 8
On 2/27/2019 at 2:22 AM, crowsworks said:

So is Kyle or Dummer gonna be a match. Spoilers say Kyle makes a deal. I bet the Mal-ignant answer is Dummer makes him promise to be with her to save Lola. Girl is not right. 

How Phyllisonian of her. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7

Rhetorical question I know but FFS could Dummer be any more selfish? Waaaah, I’m a match and people are expecting me to do the right thing by giving a deathly ill young woman a chunk of my liver. STFU and get ready for surgery you idiot!  If she had reservations about donating,she should  have investigated before giving her blood sample. Dummer, I know it’s hard but use your big girl brain, get some courage and do the right thing no strings attached. 🤬

I hope the scenes with Kyle are in her head and not for realz. Who tries to bargain over something like this? Dummer is definitely her mother’s spawn. 💩

• Love 15
(edited)
8 hours ago, PatsyandEddie said:

Rhetorical question I know but FFS could Dummer be any more selfish? Waaaah, I’m a match and people are expecting me to do the right thing by giving a deathly ill young woman a chunk of my liver. STFU and get ready for surgery you idiot!  If she had reservations about donating,she should  have investigated before giving her blood sample. Dummer, I know it’s hard but use your big girl brain, get some courage and do the right thing no strings attached. 🤬

I hope the scenes with Kyle are in her head and not for realz. Who tries to bargain over something like this? Dummer is definitely her mother’s spawn. 💩

I'm hoping, that, post liver transplant surgery, when she doesn't immediately wake up, Nate will do his usual and grimly inform her family that since she's still asleep, all hope is lost and it's time they all say their goodbyes.  

With any luck, Kyle will pull the ventilator plug out of the wall while he and Nick divvy up Dummer's bags of gummy bears in her beside table and then

Oh Sad, So Sad, Dummer's on the roof and won't come down.

She can be buried as she lived, with her head up her ass.

Edited by boes
  • LOL 13
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, boes said:

I'm hoping, that, post liver transplant surgery, when she doesn't immediately wake up, Nate will do his usual and grimly inform her family that since she's still asleep, all hope is lost and it's time they all say their goodbyes.  

And maybe Nate would be dumb enough to believe that the remedy is a Skippy IV.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3

Phyllis is such a joke of a character. How many times is she going to get dumped, kicked out of a guy’s life/home because she is lying/cheating trash?

Soaps have grey characters, cheaters, villains etc but they have something to their core, something that motivates them. Phyllis is always in hawt love and can’t believe her man of the moment fails to see how awesome she is after she fucked up. Then she moves on. Does the same shit with a new guy.

Phyllis is long played out. De-aging her was a mistake. At least aging she could potentially do new things. 

What now? A new hawt sexaaay love? Please.

• Love 19
40 minutes ago, miamama said:

Phyllis is such a joke of a character. How many times is she going to get dumped, kicked out of a guy’s life/home because she is lying/cheating trash?

Soaps have grey characters, cheaters, villains etc but they have something to their core, something that motivates them. Phyllis is always in hawt love and can’t believe her man of the moment fails to see how awesome she is after she fucked up. Then she moves on. Does the same shit with a new guy.

Phyllis is long played out. De-aging her was a mistake. At least aging she could potentially do new things. 

What now? A new hawt sexaaay love? Please.

Hear, hear! I lost any good will towards her after the Deacon Dumpster Dalliance. Let her age out and become some kind of naughty dowager ala Sally Spectra.

• Love 8

LOL  my newest fantasy scene would be phyl on the witness stand and britanny cross examining her..as phyl is expounding on how great she is and how trustworthy her testimony is maybe brit could casually mention she's been a lowlife and liar all her life.  she could also mention how phyl helped to set up billy to think he and brit had had sex in order to break up mac and billy all those many years ago..

i realize it will stay a fantasy cause brit would be objected right out of court by christine.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
(edited)
11 minutes ago, spinxella said:

lS2FUq.gif

I used the "sad" emoji because there isn't a "ohmyfuckinglordofdarknessWHYGODWHY".

Stafford really couldn't stop with the jazz hands ever, could she?

Just now, boes said:

double post

Edited by boes
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4

Phyllis' justification for cutting a deal with Christine and tossing the other three to the bumbling butterfingers of the GCPD and now preaching to one and all that she did for THEIR OWN GOOD, that only the TRUTH WILL SET THEM FREE, I DID IT FOR THEM, reminds me of a little story from the Boes Family Trunk O' Numbnuts and Sloppy Joes for 10 or a 100 Chronicles.

Back in the dark ages of big hair and bigger banks, my mother's last aunt, Loretta, died at the age of 93.  She was the tail end of a terrific generation of women, every one of them a hero in my book.  Anyway, she had her funeral arrangements made and paid for and gave my folks about 800 bucks to use for incidentals at her funeral and wake - flowers, food, etc.  My dad stashed the money in a safe place in the house.

After she died, my mom and her sisters were getting things ready and my dad went to get the cash and it was gone.  The envelope was still in whatever drawer he'd stashed it in but it was empty.  All heads turned in the same direction, nobody even wondered who the culprit was and my youngest brother was called to the kitchen.  When confronted with the missing money, he didn't deny he'd stolen it, no weeping or gnashing of teeth from our very own Boesian ButtBiscuit, oh no.  

Clear eyed and with a steady voice, he said, "Well, what did you expect, hiding it where you did! You put in the first place a burgler would look so of course I took it before somebody STOLE it!"  The aunts looked at him with a little shock, my parents looked at him with none and confidently ended his little rant with "I could have told you what would happen".   Down the rabbit hole one more time with him.....

I'd like to say every family has a ButtBiscuit but all I'm sure of is that we manage at least one a generation.  

• LOL 9
  • Love 7

Please write a book, boes. I think everyone can relate to having a buttbiscuit fruit growing on a branch of the family tree. 

Phyllis is just the worst, no matter who plays her. That being said, I am deeply grateful that The Stafford is long gone.

• Love 13
15 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

That scene would have been much hotter if it was just Deacon dry humping the dumpster. The green metal one. 

Just me?

Hell no!

Sean Kanan--always welcome

• Love 14
16 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

Really? I've always thought there was something skeevy about him.

Me too, but I have kind of an unfair bias, he and my ex husband look a lot alike.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

Really? I've always thought there was something skeevy about him.

Well, one person's skeevy is another person's hotcha, I always say.

1 hour ago, ByTor said:

Me too, but I have kind of an unfair bias, he and my ex husband look a lot alike.

Ha! PLL's father was a dead ringer for Harrison Ford--with about the same track record for serial monogamy, I might add.

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
On 3/2/2019 at 4:38 PM, spinxella said:

lS2FUq.gif

I remember watching this & being embarrassed it was just. so. bad.

Also remember thinking, poor SK having to look hot with this flailing floppy thing to act with. MS was just awful.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, RedRockRosie said:

I remember watching this & being embarrassed it was just. so. bad.

Also remember thinking, poor SK having to look hot with this flailing floppy thing to act with. MS was just awful.

The way she throws her head and body back and forth, and her facial expressions. It’s comedy gold. Lol

NuPhyllis is stiff and humourless and hisses and spits like a pit viper (thank you forever for that one @peacheslatour).

And this character is supposed to be desirable?

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, nilyank said:

I mean it's a dumpster. You would think the smell alone would gross them out so much that they would stop from starting sexy times.

Don't forget that she's been with and wanted both ButtBiscuit AND Dickolas, so I don't a bad smell is off-putting to Phyllis no matter who, no matter what.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 4
15 minutes ago, Evenshorter said:

Watching at 4:30 today -anyone else notice that today's episode was the same one from last Friday??

Yes. Annoying. Are we now on the same air time as US schedules?

• Love 3
39 minutes ago, Evenshorter said:

Watching at 4:30 today -anyone else notice that today's episode was the same one from last Friday??

22 minutes ago, pearlite said:

The US episode for today is the one where Christine stages the killing with Phyllis in front of the jury - was that your last episode?

• Love 3
1 hour ago, pearlite said:

The U.S. was two days behind because of pre-emptions. So now it’s back to normal.

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, Evenshorter said:

I just thought it was weird they would show the same episode back to back. I thought I was losing my mind. Watching once was bad enough.

I didn’t even notice at first until my autistic 17-year-old son, who watches it with us every day (or on his ipad while in the room with us) said after the first couple of minutes, “We watched this already” 😄

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
12 hours ago, boes said:

The US episode for today is the one where Christine stages the killing with Phyllis in front of the jury - was that your last episode?

No, I don't think so--unless I was snoozing more than I thought. No courtroom, just Phyllis self-justifying, Summer playing let's share a liver deals, and Sharon bug-eyeing and side-stepping Brittany.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
54 minutes ago, pearlite said:

No, I don't think so--unless I was snoozing more than I thought. No courtroom, just Phyllis self-justifying, Summer playing let's share a liver deals, and Sharon bug-eyeing and side-stepping Brittany.

I'm so confused down here in the U S of A.  On the CBS network site, the show for March 4th was the courtroom one with Christine grilling Phyllis and on the website where I usually watch, it was the one you're talking about, with Dummer and her liver and onions and Sharon doubting Rey Rey's lurve due to Brittany's questions......

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
(edited)
16 hours ago, Evenshorter said:

I'm working night shifts right now, which is generally enough to mess with you, and was seriously starting to question myself when I put on Monday's recording! Thank you! 🤣

Edited by misokinesia
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Capricasix said:

I didn’t even notice at first until my autistic 17-year-old son, who watches it with us every day (or on his ipad while in the room with us) said after the first couple of minutes, “We watched this already” 😄

1 minute ago, misokinesia said:

I'm working night shifts right now, which is generally enough to mess with you, and was seriously starting to question myself when I put on Monday's recording! Thank you! 🤣

I try to avoid watching, but my husband is a rabid viewer and doesn't miss it.  He said he knew it was a repeat but "it's the best show on TV" so he didn't say anything. Right.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

I mean, I guess I’m not an expert in these matters, being unmarried and undesirable. No matter how thirsty one is, shouldn’t a person want better for herself than to marry someone who is basically entering a sham marriage just to get a piece of organ that their forced fiancée’s true love needs? Why am I even watching Kyle prostitute himself while turnips for brains Summer blithely plays fast and loose with Lola’s actual survival like it’s a fun little romantic game. Go play tiddlywinks with Mr. Peanut, ya dumbfuck.

I remember the first Phyllis era at Jabot. Not a lot of people like to talk about it in polite company though. Some label it “The Philly Era”, and it ended with splooge being power washed out of every pore in the elevator’s surface. All that remains of that trying time is the faint scent of bleach mixed with sadness. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 6
(edited)
3 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

I mean, I guess I’m not an expert in these matters, being unmarried and undesirable. No matter how thirsty one is, shouldn’t a person want better for herself than to marry someone who is basically entering a sham marriage just to get a piece of organ that their forced fiancée’s true love needs? Why am I even watching Kyle prostitute himself while turnips for brains Summer blithely plays fast and loose with Lola’s actual survival like it’s a fun little romantic game. Go play tiddlywinks with Mr. Peanut, ya dumbfuck.

But Dummer is the future of the Newmans.  Don't you remember?  Jack said it, Victor belched it, Nick wrote it in the snow when he peed, hell, Kyle even put his alphabet blocks together and spelled it out.

giphy.gif

See?  What a success she must have made of her time in Dubai.....

You can't argue with the twuth......

I guess I can see the attraction, if you're of the water fowl persuasion and enjoy webbed feet, or find a vocabulary of less that 300 two-syllable or less words delivered in a lisp attractive, or get turned on by gazing deep into eyes even deader than those of Der ButtBiscuit....

giphy.gif

ohbabybabybaby.... no disputing Dummer has climbed dripping wet from the stagnation that is Nick and Phyllis' gene pool.

What I don't get is what Dummer means when she says she's "passionate", that she likes to live life "on the edge", all that bullshit.  She's poorly educated, uninterested in anything that I can think of, obsessive to the point of an involuntary 72 hour psych lock up and - what am I saying?

She IS the future of the Newmans!

Edited by boes
I was too nice to Dummer
  • LOL 11
  • Love 5