Type keyword(s) to search

Former DCCs: Where They've Gone & What They're Doing

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, Holly85 said:

I don’t think Lily went to another team as a revenge thing I think she loves dancing 

I actually meant 'revenge' in a more general meaning. A bit like "I was told I wasn't good enough, yet here I am, look at me now!"

Someone's loss is someone else's gain☺️

• Love 4
15 hours ago, LilyD said:

While I can see that people out here had hopes for Lily, we have to be reasonable as well. What did Lily do that warrants becoming ProBowl cheerleader for the Broncos? She’s just a rookie at her new team who happened to have been treated really badly by Kelli on national tv…  ProBowl cheerleaders are almost always the captains or long serving vets.

Agreed.

It is nutty to think the Broncos Cheerleaders would be at all interested in thumbing their noses at the DCC, let alone over stale DCC drama from a year and a half ago. The DBC aren't spending their time focused on the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders, and Lily's cut is old old news.

The DBC, like every other team in the league, have their own activities, accomplishments, and traditions that they are proud of in their own right. They give the PBC title to the dancer who is an outstanding representative of their squad, someone who earned it based on their performance, commitment, dedication, etc. It would make zero sense for the DBC to bestow one of their highest honors on a member of their team based on something that happened on some other team.

Lily was never in the running, and never would have expected to be. There are too many other cheerleaders who have been there longer and proven themselves over time. Katherine Crowe, this year's rep, is a 6th year veteran and one of the two team captains, and she is far more deserving.

Edited by sleepyjean
  • Love 5

I wonder how long Lily would be wit hthe DBC for. Also does anyone know. Is Hannah classed as a "vet" with the Chicago luv a bulls (or whatever their name is)? Being that she did what? One year, left to go with the cowboys for 3 years, went back etc.

I would laugh if Lily does a few years with DBC and then get pro bowl with them.

Also guys. Caila Sims. Where is she from? I thought she was born and bred Texan. But just looked at her Insta and she has on it "aussie mom" Is she living in Australia now or from Australia? I am confused. Someone please correct me.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Uk-Eve said:

I wonder how long Lily would be wit hthe DBC for. Also does anyone know. Is Hannah classed as a "vet" with the Chicago luv a bulls (or whatever their name is)? Being that she did what? One year, left to go with the cowboys for 3 years, went back etc.

I would laugh if Lily does a few years with DBC and then get pro bowl with them.

Also guys. Caila Sims. Where is she from? I thought she was born and bred Texan. But just looked at her Insta and she has on it "aussie mom" Is she living in Australia now or from Australia? I am confused. Someone please correct me.

Australian shepherd dog.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
9 minutes ago, Uk-Eve said:

Hannah is considered a vet with the Luvabulls since she did one season with them prior to DCC. She is still in school working on her Masters. I bet she will do a year or two more with them before she retires.

I think Lily will stay with the DBC as long as she is happy and enjoys it. I get the feeling she's not out to earn all the accolades, rather she likes being a pro cheerleader and this is the time in her life to do it. They do have to re-audition every year, so hopefully she won't get cut. I would be devastated for her if that happened.

Edited by StellaCL
  • Love 5
33 minutes ago, StellaCL said:

Hannah is considered a vet with the Luvabulls since she did one season with them prior to DCC. She is still in school working on her Masters. I bet she will do a year or two more with them before she retires.

I think Lily will stay with the DBC as long as she is happy and enjoys it. I get the feeling she's not out to earn all the accolades, rather she likes being a pro cheerleader and this is the time in her life to do it. They do have to re-audition every year, so hopefully she won't get cut. I would be devastated for her if that happened.

And they have to audition from the very beginning no pass to finals given to returning veterans !! I hope lily does Atleast another year or two but I know broncos has no problems cutting Vets they cut 2 soon to be 3rd years this past season 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Guys is this https://www.instagram.com/kalyssaalynn_/ ? If so looks like she got a new instagram. Wonder what happened to her old one. Did anyone still follow her when she got really "risky" (thats not how you spell that "naughty" word is it? ha, I think its time for bed!!! lol)? I ask because wonder what happened to her account!!! (not that I don't kinda know. Just wondered what her "last ig post" was before it "disappeared")

Edited by Uk-Eve
  • Love 1

Guess she’s not doing real estate anymore… unpopular opinion I like her hair better straight & it’s prob only bc that’s all I knew of her as a DCC but her figure looks better than ever!

• Love 1
16 hours ago, Uk-Eve said:

Guys is this https://www.instagram.com/kalyssaalynn_/ ? If so looks like she got a new instagram. Wonder what happened to her old one. Did anyone still follow her when she got really "risky" (thats not how you spell that "naughty" word is it? ha, I think its time for bed!!! lol)? I ask because wonder what happened to her account!!! (not that I don't kinda know. Just wondered what her "last ig post" was before it "disappeared")

I followed her to the very end. I can't even remember the last post she did, but if that's the case, it must not have been too "risque" at all, because I would have remembered that for sure lol. It was there one day and just gone the next. Maybe she purposely deleted it so she can weed out who follows her (as her new one is private).

• Love 1

Seems more likely that she's taking a social media time out, and that the one with an underscore at the end is a spam/copycat account.  There are also some fan accounts out there.  I get that we're our own level of weird talking about these ladies we see on tv, but the spammers/spoofers truly are an odd bunch of folk.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, ShutterbugCAM said:

I followed her to the very end. I can't even remember the last post she did, but if that's the case, it must not have been too "risque" at all, because I would have remembered that for sure lol. It was there one day and just gone the next. Maybe she purposely deleted it so she can weed out who follows her (as her new one is private).

I wonder what her private one is.

1 hour ago, ShutterbugCAM said:

She must have made it private for a bit and took it off, because it was private for me, but now it's not. She just has no posts

Whats her new account? the one I posted? or different one?

LOL is Tara throwing shades to DCC? Cos if so I love it!!!! She looks good tho. But mind you I thought it was her cameo from Mavs Dancers before it disbanded ... till I remmebered what the new team uniform looked like

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, Uk-Eve said:

LOL is Tara throwing shades to DCC? Cos if so I love it!!!! She looks good tho. But mind you I thought it was her cameo from Mavs Dancers before it disbanded ... till I remmebered what the new team uniform looked like

I would love if Tara were throwing shade but I don’t think she is. She looks STUNNING with darker her & almost makes me want to take my blonde to that color. I always thought she was cute but she is a wow, good for her! She was one of my faves & her out of nowhere cut crushed me… 

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, TB12 said:

I would love if Tara were throwing shade but I don’t think she is. She looks STUNNING with darker her & almost makes me want to take my blonde to that color. I always thought she was cute but she is a wow, good for her! She was one of my faves & her out of nowhere cut crushed me… 

Yeah she isn’t throwing shade the d-town crew doesn’t dance at games very often the former Mavs dancers think they are a joke 

• Love 2
37 minutes ago, Uk-Eve said:

Hahahah in DCC world it can be seen as shade but the trend really does just highlight how it started and how it's going, not "in between" 🤣 Tara is so chill I don't think she'd wanna throw shade lol

• Love 4

Totally agree that Tara looks AH-mazing, but the #minusone that she included on the post makes me think that she IS throwing some DCC-shade. To me, the # acknowledges that she didn't include one of her cameos. 

I love the supportive comment on the post by Stephanie D.

• Love 7
31 minutes ago, Meleighsa said:

Totally agree that Tara looks AH-mazing, but the #minusone that she included on the post makes me think that she IS throwing some DCC-shade. To me, the # acknowledges that she didn't include one of her cameos. 

I took the minus one to mean 9 years not 10 as she says the Jets photo is from 2013. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
44 minutes ago, Meleighsa said:

If she included her DCC cameo, the joke she's trying to make wouldn't make sense. Also, she said #tenyearchallenge then she said #minusone, meaning 9 years lol.

Edited by DCC93
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Meleighsa said:

Ohhhh good catch!

1 hour ago, DCC93 said:

If she included her DCC cameo, the joke she's trying to make wouldn't make sense. Also, she said #tenyearchallenge then she said #minusone, meaning 9 years lol.

Ahhhh crap, I prefer the idea of drama. I guess she COULD have meant it both ways 😇

Edited by ByTor
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, JayDKay said:

Tara looks great! I can’t figure out what she’s done to her face other than her lips. Face work done right!!! 

There are three recent DCC that have face work done right: Tara, Alora Rose, and Jalyn. I am sure there are more than three, but those are the ones that come to mind.

Unfortunately, then there are a whole bunch of current and past DCC that look kinda different, kinda odd, and definitely a few that don't look better. Facial injections seem to be like Russian Roulette!

But if Alora Rose wants to let me know who did her injections prior to her moving to Dallas, man, I would love that number. I would be willing to go to NYC for that kind of result 😆

• Love 1
2 hours ago, StellaCL said:

There are three recent DCC that have face work done right: Tara, Alora Rose, and Jalyn. I am sure there are more than three, but those are the ones that come to mind.

Unfortunately, then there are a whole bunch of current and past DCC that look kinda different, kinda odd, and definitely a few that don't look better. Facial injections seem to be like Russian Roulette!

I actually like Madeline's new look.

Or was that just make up and hair color?

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, Kamal said:

I actually like Madeline's new look.

It's been mentioned here before - some people suspect she has actually had jaw or chin surgery, along with injections. This season inparticular, some of the candid shots of her on the field, she is almost unrecognizable - subtle changes that suddenly amount to a lot.

I am neutral on on her look/changes, she's gorgeous no matter what.

Annie Murphy Comedy GIF by CBC

Edited by StellaCL
  • Love 3
49 minutes ago, Kamal said:

actually like Madeline's new look.

Madeline M ? I thought she looked so different this season too . I can’t figure out what it is though

1 hour ago, GenX88 said:

Madeline M ? I thought she looked so different this season too . I can’t figure out what it is though

Yep, you can see here that her chin/jaw is significantly more narrow now. She used to have a more square face but now it is heart shaped.

0B13CCF0-A82B-4EF4-90F7-476CD27A2894.jpeg

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, RhiRhi said:

Yep, you can see here that her chin/jaw is significantly more narrow now. She used to have a more square face but now it is heart shaped.

0B13CCF0-A82B-4EF4-90F7-476CD27A2894.jpeg

Wow...is this the same woman? I like both the looks, but I do find it shocking to see how one person can change so much (due to surgery??) While I agree with rhirhi that her jawline looks different, it's probably not surgery but more likely caused by cheek fillers or whatever they're called. If you fill up cheeks, your entire face will appear to be rounder. And in this case, I find her cheeks more noticeable than her jaw.  

On a personal note; just got back from the hospital to discuss whether or not to do surgery on my jaw (I'm wearing braces in my early 40s). For a 100% result, I will be needing the surgery but have opted against it and settled for less. According to this surgeon, any jaw surgery is a major thing that needs a fairly lengthy recovery.

• Love 3

The distance from her lower lip to the tip is the chin is closer on the right than the left, like everything was "lifted." I don't know what was done, but she does look great on both pictures.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Kamal said:

Whatever she changed she looks better and that's all that matters.

I didn't try to mean that she looked bad before.

Just that some people change their look and it looks very bad.

6 hours ago, LilyD said:

Wow...is this the same woman? 

My thoughts exactly! If you showed  me those 2 pictures side by side and didn’t specify that they were pictures of the same woman, I would swear that there were 2 different women. Don’t get me wrong, she looks good either way, but damn! For all the work that Lacey has had done, I’ve never thought that she looked like a totally different person.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Amber is one who perplexes me. I'm not good at spotting surgery, fillers, etc. but she looks very different these days. It's more than a filter. The transformation reminds me very much of Lacey's before and after.

Pic on the left is December 2021, pic on the right is December 2019.amber.thumb.jpg.98d312ae432555d0a0f52b8dd149b65d.jpg

Left is Jan 2022, right is Oct 2020

amber2.thumb.jpg.c91ecbbc3fbb3776dfd607dc363a393c.jpg

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, sleepyjean said:

Amber is one who perplexes me. I'm not good at spotting surgery, fillers, etc. but she looks very different these days. It's more than a filter. The transformation reminds me very much of Lacey's before and after.

Pic on the left is December 2021, pic on the right is December 2019.amber.thumb.jpg.98d312ae432555d0a0f52b8dd149b65d.jpg

Left is Jan 2022, right is Oct 2020

amber2.thumb.jpg.c91ecbbc3fbb3776dfd607dc363a393c.jpg

GUYS omg you need to hear. Amber, Julia, Tori, all these girls use an app called FaceApp. It's honestly insane how much it changes your face. Influencers use it and now the DCC have caught the FaceApp disease. Y'all have probably heard of FaceTune which is almost as bad, but FaceTune requires a lot more work. FaceApp is one click and you look like a completely different person. I posted examples for reference. I googled "FaceApp before and after" if y'all wanna dive in lol. Don't ask me my opinion on this stuff 🥴 I will say, someone as beautiful as Amber, does not need it.

116233509_1171138469918376_8066370171689461290_n.jpeg

133710932_1297448620620693_5990487270870482117_n.jpeg

855vgxpfar281.jpeg

Edited by DCC93
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
13 hours ago, GenX88 said:

9 hours ago, Kamal said:

Whatever she changed she looks better and that's all that matters.

9 hours ago, LilyD said:

Wow...is this the same woman? I like both the looks, but I do find it shocking to see how one person can change so much (due to surgery??) While I agree with rhirhi that her jawline looks different, it's probably not surgery but more likely caused by cheek fillers or whatever they're called. If you fill up cheeks, your entire face will appear to be rounder. And in this case, I find her cheeks more noticeable than her jaw.  

On a personal note; just got back from the hospital to discuss whether or not to do surgery on my jaw (I'm wearing braces in my early 40s). For a 100% result, I will be needing the surgery but have opted against it and settled for less. According to this surgeon, any jaw surgery is a major thing that needs a fairly lengthy recovery.

I love Madeline M. She's gorgeous. I am not knocking her at all for the changes. I would do these things too if I had youth and funds and professionals that I trusted!

Here is a side by side from season 12 when she was cut in 2017, and 2021-2022.

I think she has had lip filler, and some injections to define her jawline and lift her cheeks. She has changed her eyebrows, parts her hair differently, and  contours her face more. I had been thinking chin implant or jaw surgery, but now I think she just had bite correction done, maybe with retainers or invisiline. 

mad1216.jpg

Edited by StellaCL
  • Love 5
16 hours ago, StellaCL said:

But if Alora Rose wants to let me know who did her injections prior to her moving to Dallas, man, I would love that number. I would be willing to go to NYC for that kind of result 😆

alora? i have nothing to compare her current face to lol

16 minutes ago, DCC93 said:

GUYS omg you need to hear. Amber, Julia, Tori, all these girls use an app called FaceApp. 

We've conjectured for awhile that many seem to use filters and apps to change features, skin tone, etc.  But this doesn't account for pro photos taken of them at games that do show facial changes that the ladies themselves didn't use Photoshop or an app to change.

Edited by go4luca
clarity
  • Love 8
Just now, vanillagum said:

I will do a side by side soon. I was going off the Rockettes audition video she is in with Jacie. She looks quite different! Her face is less elongated with a cute button nose. By the time she auditioned for DCC she showed up with those beautiful cheekbones and a more defined bone structure.

32 minutes ago, vanillagum said:

Alora Rose, Rockettes audition video (2017?) vs. Alora Rose in 2021.

I think it is more than just make up. I think there is some injection magic that changed her eye/eyebrow area, defined her cheekbones, and elongated her face/jawline. I think they did an amazing job, and I  would love a referral 😄

Edit: I don't know why my side by side shows blurry on primetimer. Oh well. 

ARsidebyside.jpg

Edited by StellaCL
  • Love 2
45 minutes ago, go4luca said:

We've conjectured for awhile that many seem to use filters and apps to change features, skin tone, etc.  But this doesn't account for pro photos taken of them at games that do show facial changes that the ladies themselves didn't use Photoshop or an app to change.

They can screenshot those photos and edit them though. I wasn't implying that the app was making the dramatic changes. I've never seen anyone mention FaceApp on here and I wanted to give the tea. Obviously girls have gotten work done. The photo of Amber that I quoted... The photo on the left is edited by FaceApp, which is exactly why I posted what I did lol.

Edited by DCC93
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, DCC93 said:

They can screenshot those photos and edit them though. I wasn't implying that the app was making the dramatic changes. I've never seen anyone mention FaceApp on here and I wanted to give the tea. Obviously girls have gotten work done. The photo of Amber that I quoted... The photo on the left is edited by FaceApp, which is exactly why I posted what I did lol.

Not the original posting of pro photos which is what I was saying when I wrote "that the ladies themselves didn't use Photoshop or an app to change."

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Not the original posting of pro photos which is what I was saying when I wrote "that the ladies themselves didn't use Photoshop or an app to change."

Ok... I get that there's obviously original photos on Getty Images, but that doesn't change the fact that the girls use editing apps on their photos... Which was my point... It's a known thing these girls get injections and other things done to their face. I'm not understanding the need to insert the Pro photo info, since it has nothing to do with me giving the tea on FaceApp. We're talking about two completely different things. I wasn't making FaceApp responsible for their changes. The photo I was referencing isn't even a Pro photo that she edited over.

Edited by DCC93
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, DCC93 said:

Ok... I get that there's obviously original photos on Getty Images, but that doesn't change the fact that the girls use editing apps on their photos... Which was my point... It's a known thing these girls get injections and other things done to their face. I'm not understanding the need to quote me and insert the Pro photo info, since it has nothing to do with me giving the tea on FaceApp. We're talking about two completely different things. I wasn't making FaceApp responsible for their changes.

Gotcha. 

Just to be clear, I wasn't saying some of the ladies don't get injections/enhancements.   I was saying we've already discussed some ladies use apps, filters, etc., to enhance their photos.  I myself was one who posted about this.  But the pro photos still exist on SM, not just with Getty images so the original, unenhanced are easy to find out.

Hopefully this clarifies what I was saying.  I'm just surprised many of the ladies feel the need for enhancements when they are already such natural beauties.

• Love 2