Type keyword(s) to search

2018 Season 13: Current Squad & Social Media

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

8 minutes ago, Tootie said:

I haven't seen Rachel A or Jalyn either...

Oh yes, Rachel A is another one I meant to list

1 minute ago, Holly85 said:

Kellie’s favorites from test shoot 

7D842045-A35B-441A-AD58-5A5D0256A9FC.jpeg

Okay so Alanna and Rachel definitely shot. Still nothing about Madeline M

7 minutes ago, Roo22 said:

Oh yes, Rachel A is another one I meant to list

Okay so Alanna and Rachel definitely shot. Still nothing about Madeline M

Haven’t seen anything on ig or twitter regarding Madeline m 

1 hour ago, TUOwl84 said:

I feel like Brennan’s midsection doesn’t look that great. Maybe it’s just the picture. Not that she looks terrible or fat. But just that you can tell a lot of girls put the work in to look good for calendar, and I feel like she hasn’t. 

I could not disagree more. Her torso is toned, you can see muscle curves, and she’s super thin without looking scary skinny. She shouldn’t put in any more effort except to maintain.

• Love 3

No one else may agree, but I don’t think Alexis is that photogenic. Don’t get me wrong; I think she’s absolutely one of the most beautiful if not the most beautiful on the the team, she doesn’t hold her face or body well. 

• Love 7
10 minutes ago, PhillyFan said:

No one else may agree, but I don’t think Alexis is that photogenic. Don’t get me wrong; I think she’s absolutely one of the most beautiful if not the most beautiful on the the team, she doesn’t hold her face or body well. 

Well it is a test shoot to find the right swimsuits not to see who models the best !! 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Roo22 said:

I still haven't seen Lauren (as expected), Alanna, or Madeline M. at swimsuit fittings. Has anyone else?

Madeline was there. She posted an insta story on instagram. But I haven’t seen any actual photos of her in a swimsuit. 

1 hour ago, Holly85 said:

Well it is a test shoot to find the right swimsuits not to see who models the best !! 

I mean in general, over all the posed photos we’ve seen of her over the years

• Love 3

Yuck to Erin's suit, it squishes the girls in all the wrong ways.  Brennan does look a little wide on that picture, but I agree with @PhillyFan that Brennan is thin and super toned, I think it's just a bad picture.

• Love 3

Taylor & Amber:

taylor_amber.jpg

Rachel W., Erin and Hannah.  Note Hannah's thigh looks commensurate with Rachel W's.  I think Erin looks great in this suit.

erin__margaret_11_4_2019_8_43_4_835.jpg

Edited by go4luca
  • Love 6
15 hours ago, PhillyFan said:

Thank god someone else sees it too! She is absolutely gorgeous but in most photos she kinda hides her neck? Raises her shoulders? There’s just something going on in that area 😛 Ashlee is doing the same but I think it’s much more obvious in her case.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, ByTor said:

Yuck to Erin's suit, it squishes the girls in all the wrong ways.  Brennan does look a little wide on that picture, but I agree with @PhillyFan that Brennan is thin and super toned, I think it's just a bad picture.

In this video, one of the girls is wearing that same suit that Erin wore and it doesn't work on her either.

• Love 2

I think all of the girls look good.

Miranda looks smaller than last year, she has a larger frame but looks fine except for the ahem top half (wonder why that never was fixed?)

Christina - her “enhancements” look good IMO, she has a great body and even though the new additions are a little large, she looks good over all. 

Gaby - looks great, I was wondering how she would look considering the rumors on here but she rocked that blue bikini.

Caroline - I think she looks great, her looks popped more for me once she lightened her hair

Rachel (the vet) - people talked about her being bigger when she was a rookie but I think she looks amazing now, toned with a great figure

Amber - I always forget about her, she just doesn’t stand out to me. I saw her picture with Taylor and was thinking “Who?”

Lexi - Has those beautiful Barbie looks but doesn’t quite have the hourglass waist that some of the girls have, but she still looks good

Gina - I agree she seems a little too thin. I just can’t tell if it’s just how she is built? She is just so muscular and toned with no extra fat anywhere. 

Amy - That girl must be naturally tiny! She posted a pic of her drinking a regular Mt. Dew bottle which I doubt most of these girls would do and still look as small as her. 

Heather O - I hope she rocks the swimsuit shoot and has a big comeback this year after her mysterious demotion last year.

• Love 4

11 minutes ago, MelissaB326 said:

I think all of the girls look good.

Miranda looks smaller than last year, she has a larger frame but looks fine except for the ahem top half (wonder why that never was fixed?)

Christina - her “enhancements” look good IMO, she has a great body and even though the new additions are a little large, she looks good over all. 

Gaby - looks great, I was wondering how she would look considering the rumors on here but she rocked that blue bikini.

Caroline - I think she looks great, her looks popped more for me once she lightened her hair

Rachel (the vet) - people talked about her being bigger when she was a rookie but I think she looks amazing now, toned with a great figure

Amber - I always forget about her, she just doesn’t stand out to me. I saw her picture with Taylor and was thinking “Who?”

Lexi - Has those beautiful Barbie looks but doesn’t quite have the hourglass waist that some of the girls have, but she still looks good

Gina - I agree she seems a little too thin. I just can’t tell if it’s just how she is built? She is just so muscular and toned with no extra fat anywhere. 

Amy - That girl must be naturally tiny! She posted a pic of her drinking a regular Mt. Dew bottle which I doubt most of these girls would do and still look as small as her. 

Heather O - I hope she rocks the swimsuit shoot and has a big comeback this year after her mysterious demotion last year.

Bc surgery is harder and takes longer than fixing a bad weave? 

YES GABBY she looks like she has her life in order and I AM SO GLAD.

Amber - yeah, same. WHO DAT?

Y'all I'm getting excited for new auditon season, etc. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, cgloss said:

Have the All-Stars been decided yet? I can't remember. For some reason, I thought Kashara was already selected but I can't recall if there's been anyone else.

I don’t know if we’ve heard anything but I think Lacey is an obvious choice - she’s still so young, has a great figure, and is likely the best substitute if a current DCC gets injured or needs to be covered during Thunder. 

• Love 2
33 minutes ago, Stee said:

I don’t know if we’ve heard anything but I think Lacey is an obvious choice - she’s still so young, has a great figure, and is likely the best substitute if a current DCC gets injured or needs to be covered during Thunder. 

They should come up with a different plan for that.  It's one thing to be an All Star since they don't perform anymore, but risking injury by continuing to do jump splits...it could be hard to find a willing body every year.

6 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

In this video, one of the girls is wearing that same suit that Erin wore and it doesn't work on her either.

Who is the girl jumping around in the navy suit? It's a bad suit - makes her look boxy. But I am having a brain lapse and can't place her?

4 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

Who is the girl jumping around in the navy suit? It's a bad suit - makes her look boxy. But I am having a brain lapse and can't place her?

On the podcast, they show her wearing another "athletic" kind of swimsuit.  I hope they don't stick to that style for her.  Gina and Miranda were explaining how they chose suits for the girls, and they mentioned suits that K&J thought would fit a shorter, athletic body.  Then they show Rachel and it's like, she looks good, but no - like you said, makes her look boxy.

Edited by scorpio1031
  • Love 1

The ladies look good, it is obvious they put in some hard work. I think Christina looks great. Her "enhancements" may seem large now, but when she retires from the DCC and can gain a bit of weight, they will compliment the rest of her figure even more. As long as she is happy and comfortable with them, that is all that really matters.

I'll never understand how Rachel A made it & keeps making it back.

I'm happy Caroline is going for lighter hair, the makeover made it way too dark & harsh looking.  I know this is unpopular around these parts, but while Marshall may be a nice guy I'm less than impressed with his hair abilities.

• Love 4
26 minutes ago, ByTor said:

I'll never understand how Rachel A made it & keeps making it back.

I'm happy Caroline is going for lighter hair, the makeover made it way too dark & harsh looking.  I know this is unpopular around these parts, but while Marshall may be a nice guy I'm less than impressed with his hair abilities.

While I disagree with Rachel cause she's adorable, especially with that hair cut I do agree on Marshall. There are way better hair stylists out there in Dallas.

• Love 2
39 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

They should put Judy, Scott the weatherman and Marshall next to each other when the judges sit together to watch the girls perform because they have the best expressions.

I agree and dump Brenda.  I wish Candice could come back.

• Love 8
59 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

OMG! Gina should cut her hair into a bob. She needs to get rid of all that fried bleach yellow fake hair and go more "natural."

Gabby's abs are UNREAL. 

I love Tess but has she always had implants? They look extra round and above her chest. I thought she was all natural.

Rachel W. is a life size Barbie Doll. She's tone down the orange spray tan. Yay!

Edited by TexasBorn
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, TexasBorn said:

OMG! Gina should cut her hair into a bob. She needs to get rid of all that fried bleach fake stuff and go more "natural."

Gabby's abs are UNREAL. 

I love Tess but has she always had implants? They look extra round and above her chest. I though she was all natural.

Rachel W. is a life size Barbie Doll. She's tone down the orange spray tan. Yay!

I'm sorry, but I cannot stop laughing while reading the above sentence.

7 minutes ago, TexasBorn said:

OMG! Gina should cut her hair into a bob. She needs to get rid of all that fried bleach fake stuff and go more "natural."

Agree about Gina and the bob idea.  I think she would look great.

Re: Rachel W.:  I've never been a fan of women with a longer torso and short legs.  I prefer the look of a shorter torso as it makes the legs look longer.  Amy also has a long torso but for some reason it doesn't bother me as much.  Probably because she's cute as a button.  I also wish Rachel W. would cut off some of that mane of hers.  Just seems too long to me.

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

Who is the girl with Amy and Gabby in picture six? And what was with the one swimsuit top Gina is wearing in the one picture? Not a good choice for her at all.

Caroline.  ROTY & one of my favorite rookies.

Edited by go4luca
  • Love 2
46 minutes ago, TexasBorn said:

Gina should cut her hair into a bob. She needs to get rid of all that fried bleach yellow fake hair and go more "natural."

I have NO idea why they gave her those awful extensions last year.

• Love 7