Type keyword(s) to search

RHOCs on Watch What Happens Live (or Refurbished)

• Start Topic

On 11/19/2020 at 8:27 PM, goofygirl said:

Since we've had nothing but a steady diet of BrownWind for this season so far, I call for NO MO BROWNWIND for the rest of this giant flaming pile of television. No more of her stanky kids, her yuk-mo mom.... Just NO MORE.

Hello Andy Cohen?  If this is how you want to kill this iteration of real howives, just go ahead. But stick a fork in me, I'm about DONE with this bunch.

It’s hard to explain, but I just can’t watch WWHL, unless there’s someone I really like on.  How he gets these A listers, I have no idea.  The filthier they are, it makes him salivate.  He just loves it.  The filthier, the better.  He just goes overboard and loves when the guests get out of hand.  Plus, some of the guests think they are so entertaining, but they are not.  Just making fools of themselves.  Just my opinion and everyone has theirs.

• Love 14
On 11/21/2020 at 7:27 PM, Silver Bells said:

It’s hard to explain, but I just can’t watch WWHL, unless there’s someone I really like on.  How he gets these A listers, I have no idea.  The filthier they are, it makes him salivate.  He just loves it.  The filthier, the better.  He just goes overboard and loves when the guests get out of hand.  Plus, some of the guests think they are so entertaining, but they are not.  Just making fools of themselves.  Just my opinion and everyone has theirs.

I'm amazed that he'll have an A lister on, and he'll spend most of the time interviewing them on which Housewife they like the best.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
On 11/21/2020 at 4:27 PM, Silver Bells said:

I just can’t watch WWHL, unless there’s someone I really like on.

Me too. And lately, I still don't like watching him even WITH guests whom I like

On 11/21/2020 at 4:27 PM, Silver Bells said:

Plus, some of the guests think they are so entertaining

Yes! AND conceited! They are so pleased with themselves and whatever movie they just made. They're grinning from ear to ear about their music or movie.....like they discovered a cure for cancer or Alzheimers or covid..

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

Could Dorinda’s top get any lower?  Skank.

Dorinda's top isn't really all that low cut compared to the the RHOA women. I think Dorinda almost always looks good.

But then you've got her sitting next to Shannon Beador who dresses like she's Amish. (No offense to the Amish)

• Love 4
On 11/19/2020 at 5:18 PM, nexxie said:

Good call! Made me wonder if they knew each other - here they are on wwhl.

watch-what-happens-live-season-12-galler

Dorinda's a bitch, but I still like her........I would rather listen to her any day than Shannon's constant screaching, constant whining self-pitying bs!

• Love 2

Kelly was on last night. She had some interesting stuff to say. Pretty much said she didn't buy Braunwyn's story about being an alcoholic and getting sober. Andy tried to act surprised. She told Andy to keep watching and it would all come out later or something to that effect. 

• Love 3
6 hours ago, 65mickey said:

Kelly was on last night. She had some interesting stuff to say. Pretty much said she didn't buy Braunwyn's story about being an alcoholic and getting sober. Andy tried to act surprised. She told Andy to keep watching and it would all come out later or something to that effect. 

i hate to agree with kelly on anything but on this i agree .   also, this was the only subject that kelly made any sense.  she really sounded ignorant but i thinks all of her 'apologies' were not genuine .  i don't think she thought anything she said was wrong

• Love 5
3 hours ago, jaybird2 said:

i hate to agree with kelly on anything but on this i agree .   also, this was the only subject that kelly made any sense.  she really sounded ignorant but i thinks all of her 'apologies' were not genuine .  i don't think she thought anything she said was wrong

Same. I don’t buy it either.

• Love 3
On 12/3/2020 at 5:25 PM, emmawoodhouse said:

She also added that she thinks that Brawny is angling for her own show. Andy looked pretty shocked at this accusation. It's apparent that Kelly hates her.

A show of her own would work especially well if it’s true Sean is gay too - another “modern family” - The Braunwyn Bunch!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 5/17/2021 at 3:27 PM, misschung said:

Did anyone catch the WWHL Real Kids episode a few weeks ago?

Every single one of the kids grew up well-adjusted!  Say what you will about the women on these shows, but MANY of them are REALLY good parents.

Two interesting things....very few watch the shows their mothers are on, and the kids really don't know each other. This was the first time many had "met".  Avery said she wished the kids had connected earlier because she always felt alone.

Shane from the OC said he and Brianna were older than most when they filmed.  He seemed impressed at how well the younger ones turned out having grown up on camera.

Edited by Jextella
  • Useful 1

I already think that Heather is an empty shell of a person but the more that Jeff Lewis screams she's a horrible person the more I think that maybe I am wrong............

Edited by bosawks
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

Shannon was on WWHL this week.

She got teary-eyed when Andy asked what exactly happened with John.  He said that he loves her, but that they are not good together.

Tamra had said that "every time" she and Eddie were with them, it was drinking/fight/make up.  Shannon said that she & John were only with T & E twice, and once was at an event.  Nevertheless, sounds like a volatile relationship to me.

Shannon said that she is tired of the "drunk Shannon" label.  I think she's trying to curtail her on-camera drinking so that she can move past the label.

She said that on this week's episode, it was, in fact, John's son on the other boat.  That would cause anyone anxiety.  I know it would if it were me.

Re:  Her IG pics with David Beador.  She said that she ran into him at The Quiet Woman, and since he's now divorced, she wants to have a friendly relationship with him, for the girls' sake.  While she didn't say that it was his wife that was causing discord, her facial expressions did.  She said the other time she posted, it was at their graduation.  She said there is zero possibility of ever getting back together, but she wants it to at least be copacetic and  friendly.

• Like 7
  • Useful 1
5 hours ago, Starlight925 said:

She got teary-eyed when Andy asked what exactly happened with John.  He said that he loves her, but that they are not good together.

Tamra had said that "every time" she and Eddie were with them, it was drinking/fight/make up.  Shannon said that she & John were only with T & E twice, and once was at an event.  Nevertheless, sounds like a volatile relationship to me.

Shannon said that she is tired of the "drunk Shannon" label.  I think she's trying to curtail her on-camera drinking so that she can move past the label.

She said that on this week's episode, it was, in fact, John's son on the other boat.  That would cause anyone anxiety.  I know it would if it were me.

Re:  Her IG pics with David Beador.  She said that she ran into him at The Quiet Woman, and since he's now divorced, she wants to have a friendly relationship with him, for the girls' sake.  While she didn't say that it was his wife that was causing discord, her facial expressions did.  She said the other time she posted, it was at their graduation.  She said there is zero possibility of ever getting back together, but she wants it to at least be copacetic and  friendly.

Shannon also said that she didn't hear Jenn talking about her adoption story. Not buying that since others sitting near her were able to hear. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Shannon also said that she didn't hear Jenn talking about her adoption story. Not buying that since others sitting near her were able to hear. 

I’m pretty sure she didn’t hear, because she wasn’t listening to begin with.

• Like 6
  • LOL 6
15 minutes ago, Starlight925 said:

I'll put this in a Spoiler tag, because it is, but it's something else Shannon said on WWHL about her & Tamra:

Hide contents

Shannon and Tamra are back to  being friends again  apparently.

Tammy Sue said the same when she was on a week earlier.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Starlight925 said:

I'll put this in a Spoiler tag, because it is, but it's something else Shannon said on WWHL about her & Tamra:

Hide contents

Shannon and Tamra are back to  being friends again  apparently.

Yes, this is true.

• Like 1
(edited)
14 hours ago, Starlight925 said:

Shannon did the same with David- she likes to keep appearances. She lied about how much she was drinking, and she lied at a reunion saying the couple returned from Hawaii and everything was perfect, when David was asking for a divorce. She admitted to it later on. Tamra and Eddie might have been with her and John as couples together twice (according to Shannon), but Tamra and her were talking/texting for hours daily for years, and they were meeting, so Tamra knows many details about the relationship. Shannon is selective about discussing couples: Tamra told Eddie a lot about them, he even heard along with her kids what was said on the phone (as Tamra said on the show), he didn't witness it first hand only. It seems it was a volatile relationship, there was fighting, and heavy drinking. John is known for drinking heavily. Kelly Dodd said so, as well (the golf incident with his father) at a reunion where Shannon was furious at the revelation and denied it because it could hurt his professional reputation. So she now claims everything was fine with John. About the boat incident: Shannon said "is this Joe, John's son?", but also "is this John?". I suspect she was wondering if John was with somebody (a woman?) because there were more than one people on the boat. As for her drinking, she now tries to minimize its seriousness. But she was shown to be very drunk many times on the show, eg. at Brawnwyn's wedding. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 3
On 6/16/2023 at 8:40 AM, Starlight925 said:

Can you talk more about this? I think if I saw my boyfriends son on a boat unexpectedly I would be surprised and maybe excited. I might try to wave hello or even text my BF a “guess who I just saw?!?” Message. I don’t think it would make me anxious. I think I may be misunderstanding what you mean though. 

• Like 1

Re:  Seeing John’s son on the boat.  
I think this was when Shannon and John were having problems, but no one knew it at the time.

I can imagine how difficult it would be if you knew your relationship was probably soon to be over or maybe even already over, and not only thinking that you see John’s son on the boat, but possibly John with another woman.

Shannon annoyed me with how distracted she was, not listening to Jen’s story about her adoption, but I sort of give her a pass in this instance, because I think she was going through something that she wasn’t ready to share on camera at the time.

• Like 3
  • Useful 3
1 hour ago, Starlight925 said:

I think this was when Shannon and John were having problems, but no one knew it at the time.

I can imagine how difficult it would be if you knew your relationship was probably soon to be over or maybe even already over, and not only thinking that you see John’s son on the boat, but possibly John with another woman.

Shannon annoyed me with how distracted she was, not listening to Jen’s story about her adoption, but I sort of give her a pass in this instance, because I think she was going through something that she wasn’t ready to share on camera at the time.

Oh that makes more sense. I think I was looking at it from the point of view that Shannon thought they were fine so why would this be a thing. But you’re probably right. Shannon is a famously unreliable narrator so her story that she thought they were great and then John blindsided her after filming is probably not true. If she was already suspicious he might leave her and then she sees Johns son unexpectedly I could see Shannon’s crazy brain instantly going to all kind of places.

• Like 4
On 6/17/2023 at 11:40 PM, Starlight925 said:

This was not normal behavior, and she probably was not so callous as we thought she was (to ignore Jennifer's story), but she was really surprised to see John's boat, and she was trying to see who was in it. There was not only one person, there were more. 

• Like 1

Emily was on WWHL this week.

She's now Ozempic-skinny.  Yes, she said she used it.

She did say she's religiously working out (7 days/week) and watching her food.

Said she only used it for a few weeks to "jump start", but whatever.

She's now aiming to look like all the other plumped, plucked, and stretched HW's.

I think she was more beautiful before.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 2
4 hours ago, Starlight925 said:

Emily was on WWHL this week.

She's now Ozempic-skinny.  Yes, she said she used it.

She did say she's religiously working out (7 days/week) and watching her food.

Said she only used it for a few weeks to "jump start", but whatever.

She's now aiming to look like all the other plumped, plucked, and stretched HW's.

I think she was more beautiful before.

She also said she had lipo in her upper arms. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
(edited)
5 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

She also said she had lipo in her upper arms. 

Oh yes!  She did!

Friend of mine just did that.  Upper arms, mid-section, hips, tummy.  Had to wear the garment Emily spoke of, but from mid-thigh to upper body, and arms.  Extremely tight, 24 hours a day, with 3-times a week lymphatic massage that Emily spoke of.

Friend said the lymphatic massage is not relaxing at all.  They poke and pull at your areas to make sure the lymphatic system is draining properly.

In my friend's case, she had hired a personal trainer and was told to watch her eating & drinking.  After a few weeks, she was like....nah, I'll just get the lipo.

The biggest problem with lipo is that, since they literally suck out the fat cells, if you gain weight, it shows up somewhere else.  

I saw a woman once where this happened.  Extremely thin legs, thin arms, super skinny hips.  But she had this huge roll of fat over her jeans, as that's where it ended up.

Edited by Starlight925
  • Like 3
  • Useful 1

Vicki is on Andy Cohen's Watch What Happens Live, and we saw her when she was walking in. She is thinner than ever in her life, she is another one on Ozempic, or one of the similar medications. She denied it, but she lost 33lbs. Shannon who is the other guest, looks a lot thinner, as well. Shannon was asked about the argument with John's daughter at a restaurant/ bar a few days ago, and she said they argued.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I swear to God if Shannon is sooo dumb to watch this season back and still try to blame Heather for whatever rumor about her relationship was brought up then she deserves all the bad things that happen to her to keep Tamra a friend

She was on WWHL after the ep (with Vicki 🤮) and was still blaming Heather. She made a point (sounding defensive of her stance, to my mind) of saying that Heather was the one who talked about it off camera and on. We haven't seen that at all. We've seen the others re-bringing it up on camera as something Heather told them. Even there though, it's mostly vague things. And we saw Tamra trying to deliberately trap Heather into saying something on camera.

On WWHL when it was Tamra and Emily, Emily said that they all were talking about Shannon's relationship and knew something was wrong there. Tamra tried to shut her down when Emily started to say it wasn't just Heather.

I wasn't going to watch this season, because Tamra, then everyone was saying it was a good one, so I caved. Now I'm back to thinking I'm going to stop watching. And if Vicki comes back too? Out for good.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
6 minutes ago, Pop Tart said:

She was on WWHL after the ep (with Vicki 🤮) and was still blaming Heather. She made a point (sounding defensive of her stance, to my mind) of saying that Heather was the one who talked about it off camera and on.

thats whats killing me NO one is talking about this more then Tamra so far and we all know that if Bravo had Heather on camera shit talking her relationship up to this point they would be playing in on REPEAT .. Shannon will do anything to stay in Tamras good graces for some weird fucked up reason

• Like 4
  • Love 1

When Emily was on WWHL she admitted that she took Ozempic for 5-6 weeks to jump start her weight loss, had liposuction on her arms, completely changed her diet and is now going to the gym seven days a week.  If her physician told her she needed to lose weight/change diet/exercise more for medical reasons, such as high cholesterol, bad A1C number, etc. I would be in her corner.  However, I believe she really feels pressure to achieve the"perfect" body due to her circle of friends and probably Shane.  I agree with some of the prior posts that Emily and Shane's marriage will not survive, especially if she finally gains enough self-esteem to no longer put up with his snarky comments and his undermining her parenting decisions.  She is a beautiful, intelligent woman and shouldn't feel forced to change herself based on the unrealistic body image that her friends are attempting to achieve.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
7 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Shannon will do anything to stay in Tamras good graces for some weird fucked up reason

Because she knows that Heather is never going to have her back or be her friend. So she thinks that if she is ride or die for Tamra she will have somone who has her back. Crazy isn't it? Shannon for some reason is always going to be the odd man out with no real friends or support with this group.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
On 8/3/2023 at 9:59 AM, sharwoods said:

When Emily was on WWHL she admitted that she took Ozempic for 5-6 weeks to jump start her weight loss, had liposuction on her arms, completely changed her diet and is now going to the gym seven days a week.  If her physician told her she needed to lose weight/change diet/exercise more for medical reasons, such as high cholesterol, bad A1C number, etc. I would be in her corner.  However, I believe she really feels pressure to achieve the"perfect" body due to her circle of friends and probably Shane.  I agree with some of the prior posts that Emily and Shane's marriage will not survive, especially if she finally gains enough self-esteem to no longer put up with his snarky comments and his undermining her parenting decisions.  She is a beautiful, intelligent woman and shouldn't feel forced to change herself based on the unrealistic body image that her friends are attempting to achieve.

You know, she’s comparatively bigger than the women in her friend group and I think the camera adds lbs, but I think in real life she’s probably an average size. 

Edited by zenme
  • Like 4
5 hours ago, zenme said:

You know, she’s comparatively bigger than the women in her friend group and I think the camera adds lbs, but I think in real life she’s probably an average size. 

She WAS average size, before Ozempic and lipo. She's tiny now. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
On 8/3/2023 at 3:02 PM, Salacious Kitty said:

On WWHL last night, Shannon said that she would most like to see Gina at BravoCon. Says that Gina has been talking about her, a lot. Has anyone heard anything because Shannon seemed pissed. Maybe @ZettaK

Well, Gina and Shannon have a feud. Gina told Shannon she was jealous of her last season, and she said Shannon crossed some boundaries with her this season, but she didn't discuss it, as it will be probably shown in a future episode. Gina even accused her of imitating her by wearing the same skirt on WWHL a few days ago, the skirt that Gina wore before on WWHL! See Shannon's comments on the photo from IG below (No one noticed you wearing that skirt on WWHL, including myself, but people noticed when I wore it).

This also shows that even minor celebrities (see Gina's comment) make money for promoting certain brands, and getting a percentage when the item sells on a site. Like other celebrities and influencers. 

https://realityblurb.com/2023/07/12/rhocs-gina-kirschenheiter-talks-shannon-crossing-boundaries-dodging-heather-and-ozempic-rumors-plus-tamras-return-her-new-podcast-live-viewing-thread/

Screenshot_20230806_062904_Instagram.jpg

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 4

Shannon said on Watch What Happens Live when Andy Cohen insisted she answered about fighting with John Jensen's daughter at a bar that "you (as in plural) want me to appear bad". She then admitted that they fought. But she was drunk, and she fought, it's not anybody else that makes her look bad. She just doesn't want it discussed on tv, but she is a public figure now. It was the same situation with David. Shannon also said that Gina and Emily discussed her relationship with John on tv before anybody else.

John was at The Quiet Woman flirting with a date a week after he announced he broke up with Shannon last November. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1