Type keyword(s) to search

Jesus God, Leah!!

• Start Topic

Yeah,  I think the primary reason TR Dues hasn't been front and center this season is because of race (as well as shame on Leah's part). I don't know why he puts up with but maybe he doesn't care as long as he gets to enjoy the MTV perks without the messiness of being on screen. 

Edited by evilmindatwork
56 minutes ago, TaxNerd said:

Mama Dawn has a blind spot where Leah is concerned.  She really doesn't think Leah has ever made a bad decision.  

Leah was Dawn's special princess, the pretty one.  She was the one Dawn expected to do well, and in one way she really HAS done well, financially, although I doubt she's been smart with her money.  Here she is with houses and cars galore, Dawn probably thinks Leah has done everything just right.

• Love 2
On 4/24/2016 at 0:33 PM, ghoulina said:

Right? I was just talking to my husband about that. I grew up in a broken home, visited my dad on weekends. But can you imagine being in a home like Leah's? She may one day have 4 different men picking up her kids for weekend visits. It's insane. I am not trying to be judgmental, but people need to use a little more discernment when picking the person who fathers/mothers their child. At least Chelsea seems to be one who learned from her mistakes and picked a partner who is light years better than the first guy.

Well put. When you see the type Jenelle keeps picking, it is as if she went down to the county jail and met these assholes. They are all the same. Chelsea finding a partner who is nothing like Adumb, is a reflection on the growth, maturity, and changes she has made within herself. A mature, well-rounded man will not look at Jenelle and think highly of her. When a young lady shows what she is worth and is willing to set up certain boundaries when it comes to what she seeks in a partner, she will learn to weed out the jerks from the men.

• Love 7

I doubt race is why MTV isn't including TR Dues.  They either didn't want to pay the guy or Leah wanted to keep their cohabitation secret during her on-going custody dispute.

Does he have a criminal record?  I'm not asking that because he's African-American.  I asked the question because all these Teen Moms seem to date men with a history of criminal behavior.

• Love 4
15 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

I doubt race is why MTV isn't including TR Dues.  They either didn't want to pay the guy or Leah wanted to keep their cohabitation secret during her on-going custody dispute.

Does he have a criminal record?  I'm not asking that because he's African-American.  I asked the question because all these Teen Moms seem to date men with a history of criminal behavior.

The previous posters mean Leah may be the one who is concerned about his race, not MTV. Upthread someone mentioned Leah might be worrying about the flack she would receive for being with a black man. Let's be real, Leah loves all the attention she gets from her fans, but no backlash of any kind.  She would definitely lose her shit once ignorant people go after her for being with T.R.  She cannot handle the "haterz" as it is. Imagine having people going after her for living with a black man? We live in an ugly world filled with racists and ignorant people. Some of those types will have a field day with Leah. She may have asked MTV to not show T.R. because she is afraid of the backlash of living with a man right after her divorce, but in reality it is likely for the reasons I listed above. 

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 4
On April 25, 2016 at 5:26 PM, leighroda said:

Your phone is very wise. I think autocorrect conspires against me changing even simple words to make me appear not to know English...lol  

My phone won't let me do pillses or girlses either but what I love is it keeps autocorrecting Kail to Jail. Which I always laugh at but think more appropriate for Jenelle. 

• Love 2

Regarding the backlash from TR's race, I hate to bring this up, but I think a significant amount of the potential disapproval would come from Leah's fanbase. Other queens of their own hollers, that think having blonde hair and blue eyes makes you something really special. I think most of the rational fans of the show (like us, people who realize she's a lazy, sneaky lying pill popper) would not be phased by her dating someone of another race. 

• Love 5
13 minutes ago, truelovekiss said:

Regarding the backlash from TR's race, I hate to bring this up, but I think a significant amount of the potential disapproval would come from Leah's fanbase. Other queens of their own hollers, that think having blonde hair and blue eyes makes you something really special. I think most of the rational fans of the show (like us, people who realize she's a lazy, sneaky lying pill popper) would not be phased by her dating someone of another race. 

Primarily people in her own life, I would expect. 

Jeremy tweeted about "oreos" being "nasty" last year while ranting about her (hinting that either her next guy or kid...? would be mixed race). Lovely guy, really. 

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 5

http://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2016/04/28/teen-mom-2-season-7-episode-7-recap-david-gets-mad-javi-saves-the-world/

Another fun Ashley review.....

Leah’s thrilled that the courts are reconsidering the custody. After all, as she puts it, she’s totally got her s**t together. (As she says this, she’s sitting in a room full of clothes and trash, her cat is literally about to choke on a plastic pacifier and her daughter is chewing the plastic off of some muffins. As you do.)

• Love 6
3 hours ago, CofCinci said:
3 hours ago, CofCinci said:

I meant race is why Leah won't admit to the relationship. I am confused about why MTV is consenting to exclude it but I am pretty confident that Leah is ashamed of being with an African American. 

It is definitely confusing as to why MTV is going along with this lie. 

It is laughable and yet, extremely rude for Leah to be heard saying she is definitely not in any mood for dating while her man is back at the house with the kids. Not only that, she is admitting she has feelings for Jeremy. That cannot sit well at all with T.R.  I do not know any decent guy  who would tolerate such behavior unless T.R. is comforted by the MTV money Leah brings in. Maybe I am assuming he is a decent guy.

For whatever reason, my word suggestions on my device just read "Kail...loser...all" as I was typing out the word "along". What the hell? My device. o bviously knows Kail too well.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, truelovekiss said:

Put in the context of Leah's rabid hillybilly fanbase and family having issues with her dating a black man, I wonder if TR himself didn't want to appear on tv for similar reasons. In the crazy world we live in, I'd think he might be worried about being a black man dating a white women and having the broadcast into living rooms across the nation.  Maybe he doesn't want to put his kids or himself at risk of some crazy tv viewer(s) harassment or worse.

• Love 3

Regarding Jeremy's "oreo" tweet- he later said he was taking shots at a bar, and the oreo shot was next on the list. I don't know if that's true, but I have to admit, in the context of Leah dating a black man and potentially having a biracial baby, "oreo" as a racial insult doesn't really make a lot of sense. I believe him that he was talking about shots, not Leah's potential suitors and resulting children. That doesn't mean I don't think he's a racist (because I kind of suspect he is), but he could be telling the truth in regards to what that tweet meant.

My theory on why the producers allow Leah to pretend he doesn't exist is pretty simple- it's easy. Sure, they could tell Leah, we aren't working around him, and if you want to be paid, this is the way it will be. Leah would hem and haw for a few days and then agree, but spend the majority of her days trying to minimize his presence herself and it would just be disruptive. It's really no skin off their noses if some scenes with Dues wind up on the cutting room floor. If humoring Leah makes her more cooperative in general, I can see why they'd do it.

I also think his race has something to do with why Leah doesn't want it known she's dating him. I agree with the poster from last week's episode who thinks Jeremy likely considers Leah damaged goods (not even worthy of a drunken booty call) because of her choice in partners. I would bet Leah's denial of the relationship is as much so Jeremy doesn't know as it is so her own fanbase doesn't know.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, SPLAIN said:

It is definitely confusing as to why MTV is going along with this lie. 

It is laughable and yet, extremely rude for Leah to be heard saying she is definitely not in any mood for dating while her man is back at the house with the kids. Not only that, she is admitting she has feelings for Jeremy. That cannot sit well at all with T.R.  I do not know any decent guy  who would tolerate such behavior unless T.R. is comforted by the MTV money Leah brings in. Maybe I am assuming he is a decent guy.

Let's look at what Leah brings to the table...she's never worked more than one consecutive day in her life, she is uneducated, she's awake all night tweeting/texting and then sleeps all day, she wastes money, she has no domestic skills, she has no goals or ambition, she's extremely vindictive towards her ex, she has, over the last 6 years shown astoundingly bad judgement and no evidence of growth or maturity- I could go on and on. What she does have, is a high income (I can't say money because she burns through that), and D list fame.

Point being, she's firmly in the Jenelle/Amber/Farrah camp, in that anyone who wants to date her clearly either has his own issues, or is a user looking for money and fame (which still equates to having his own issues).

• Love 9

I think MTV doesn't want to show Leah as the monumental mess-up she really is. That's why they let her shout "monkey" when she doesn't want to answer certain questions at the reunion and why they continue to go along with the stress/anxiety charade instead of calling out her pillses problem (although the editing this season hasn't been as kind).

They already have monumental mess-up Jenelle with here parade of soulmates, mugshots, and known drug issues. I think they're minimizing Leah's number of relationships to make her look slightly better so that not as many girls on the show look like total trainwrecks. They already have Jenelle doing enough of that for them.

• Love 8
24 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

I think Leah blew her chance at real, legitimate love with someone forever when she lost Corey. I think he loved her in a way she won't find again. Ever.

I agree. As inexplicable as it is to me, Corey really strongly cared about Leah, and maybe still does. That said, it clearly wasn't mutual so I guess I applaud her for dumping him/cheating on him/marrying someone else when Corey said he needed more time so he could find someone else who does care about him. Who he then rewarded by cheating on with Leah. Gah.

• Love 4

I agree that MTV has obvious interests in keeping Leah looking better than she is. And why they don't offer Jenelle that same protection from her own actions nearly as much (I think they all get "protected" to an extent).

According to MTV,  Leah is supposed to be the super-wanted by every man (but they is just so selfish they can't stay with her and traaah), country bumpkin mama who would do anything for her girlses, who has to deal with so much all the time including a daughter with a rare form of a very life altering disease. She worries (ANXIETY!) about everyone but herself, remember? Jenelle is the royal screw up, horrible mom, poor choices all around, pahhhhty gal. Kailyn is the one that rose above her rough childhood of abandonment to become the mostest mom ever. Chelsea is the normal "every girl" who has the worst baby daddy. They scarcely allow the narrative to drift from these archetypes, IMO. Until recent seasons, especially. 

It still makes almost zero sense to me, as well, that Corey cheated on Miranda with Leah... First love, I guess? I never hope this about anyone ever, for anything but Jesus-god, Corey, I hope you was drunk!

Edited by Rebecca
Spacing. I'm a perfectionist and learning the new style.
  • Love 10

Yep; Miranda is definitely the most screwed over person in this situation. She swooped in to "save" Corey and really loves him but he promptly cheated on her, who Miranda now has to see for the rest of her life, and he will probably always care about Leah. I think he *appreciates* Miranda, but truly loves like he did Leah? I'm not sure. 

• Love 4
13 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

Yep; Miranda is definitely the most screwed over person in this situation. She swooped in to "save" Corey and really loves him but he promptly cheated on her, who Miranda now has to see for the rest of her life, and he will probably always care about Leah. I think he *appreciates* Miranda, but truly loves like he did Leah? I'm not sure. 

Here is what I don't get. I think Corey is overall a decent person- he's a hard worker, has a good relationship with his family, and clearly loves his kids. I think most people can appreciate that. But as far as a "catch" goes- from a romantic standpoint- the guy is barely literate and needs subtitles when he talks. Why does Miranda, who is well spoken, educated, well groomed, like him? To me, Miranda wanting Corey as a life partner is as inexplicable as anyone wanting Leah for a life partner.  (That's to say I think the two are the same- Corey is a much better person than Leah. But I still can't figure out how he bagged Miranda).

ETA: that is NOT to say they are the same. Corey would have been an excellent catch for someone like Leah. For sure Corey outkicked his coverage with Miranda.

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 7
5 minutes ago, Tatum said:

Here is what I don't get. I think Corey is overall a decent person- he's a hard worker, has a good relationship with his family, and clearly loves his kids. I think most people can appreciate that. But as far as a "catch" goes- from a romantic standpoint- the guy is barely literate and needs subtitles when he talks. Why does Miranda, who is well spoken, educated, well groomed, like him? To me, Miranda wanting Corey as a life partner is as inexplicable as anyone wanting Leah for a life partner.  (That's to say I think the two are the same- Corey is a much better person than Leah. But I still can't figure out how he bagged Miranda).

Yeah, she's worlds smarter and more attractive and accomplished than he is, and he immediately cheated with his trashy ex. And it's not like conversations with him can be a blast. I don't get it. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Tatum said:

Well, I guess this depends on if Miranda had seen the show before but I think potential suiters got to see a side of Corey they probably wouldn't have seen otherwise due to the show and how his feelings and sensitivities have been splayed wide open across our screens. I hope that makes sense, I'm not saying she's with him because of his celebrity or because he's on the show, just because the show could have allowed her to see a deeper side of someone you were getting to know. That could all be 100% off and he's clearly a sensitive, loving guy so it probably shines through in person too. They also seem to have the same interests. Miranda has been seen having fun doing various "country activities" with him. He's obviously a family guy and loves his kids very, very much. He still paid for their home with Leah after she cheated! Corey's way of speaking is probably pretty normal to her since she grew up in the area, I believe. I've never thought Corey was less than average intelligence and I see nothing indicating Miranda is anything higher than of average intelligence. She's more physically attractive than him to me but I see that a lot with "country couples." I think they're pretty well matched. 

Miranda and Corey would make total sense to me except, he cheated. Guess I'm less forgiving but I don't have a lot of room to forgive cheating at all but this wasn't a random hookup.. It was his ex wife, the mother of his kids... No way I'm forgiving that. I can only conclude Miranda has a more forgiving heart than many. 

• Love 6

I don't think Corey every really loved Leah.  I think he loved her because he thought he should since she is the mother of his children.  I think he got caught up in doing what was right and trying to keep his family together.  

Sometimes having kids with someone creates a really messed up bond between the parents.  I mean we saw it between Chelsea and Adam.  I've experienced it with my brother and his ex (which in turn created my 2nd nephew).   I don't condone what Corey did to Miranda but I can see how it would happen.   Leah wasn't some random chick off the street.  

• Love 10
52 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

, I'm not saying she's with him because of his celebrity or because he's on the show, just because the show could have allowed her to see a deeper side of someone you were getting to know. That could all be 100% off and he's clearly a sensitive, loving guy so it probably shines through in person too.  

Do you guys remember when the camera man from TM opened up on Reddit?

that, and how gentle he is with the girlses is what makes me love Corey!

http://www.crushable.com/2012/08/29/entertainment/teen-mom-camera-man-reddit-ama-leah-messer-worst-mom-barbara-evans-voice-670/

• Love 5
18 minutes ago, teapot said:

Bless you!  omg when I'm home I look worse than Jo!!! 

Shame on you!!!! How are your kids going to look up to you? No kids? Well, your pets then. Or the mailman. I mean, come on, pull yourself together!!!

• Love 9
1 minute ago, ghoulina said:

Shame on you!!!! How are your kids going to look up to you? No kids? Well, your pets then. Or the mailman. I mean, come on, pull yourself together!!!

everyone is so impressed by my mad rapping skills that I get a pass....

• Love 10
1 hour ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

They already have monumental mess-up Jenelle with here parade of soulmates, mugshots, and known drug issues. I think they're minimizing Leah's number of relationships to make her look slightly better so that not as many girls on the show look like total trainwrecks. They already have Jenelle doing enough of that for them.

I agree. They were not bargaining on two resident screw ups. Jenelle was enough. She brought the drama, but it wasn't the colossal embarrassment that TWO complete screw ups would be. In the beginning, Leah was the sweet southern girl with more on her plate than she could handle - twins, special needs, etc. But she took a very nasty turn and I definitely think they're trying to minimize it. 

Plus, at Jenelle's worst (IMO, the heroin days with Keefuh) she didn't have any kids living with her. Leah was the main caregiver until recently and her kidses safety has no doubt been in jeopardy. 

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, teapot said:

everyone is so impressed by my mad rapping skills that I get a pass..

Ahhh, okay. 

Well, just so you know - when I trowel on my makeup, I look like an avacado. 

• Love 4

If my husband had an ex as unattractive and lazy as Leah and he still banged her, not only would my self esteem go through the floor but he would, too. Gawd, I'd never let him touch me again if he cheated with anyone, but THAT?! Hell, no. WTF, Corey Tyler? Miranda has gone -I mean- went down in my estimation as well. 
I don't get it, they're an ex for a reason. I wouldn't touch any of mine with a barge pole unless I was single and really horny, and then, I'd probably be fine just using the barge pole...

On that reunion, when the cheated was admitted to, they acted like it was a misunderstanding in which Corey had only just started dating Miranda and was still dating Leah and he just happened to be bonking both of them. No biggie... Except if that were true, Leah was married to Jeremy at the time, but their timeline STILL didn't add up because somewhere along the line, it came out that Corey WAS actually married to Miranda when this little indescretion occurred and she let it go because she's some big Christian or something. 
So, why IS Leah so jealous of Miranda? Not because she wants Miranda's man, she can take him... Not because Miranda is well put together, because Leah believes she's hot shit. 
As for Corey, he was so hurt by being cheated on that he'd cuckold another person? GTFO. Y'allses should just move in together. Corey, Miranda & Leah. 

• Love 8

I don't think I would forgive Corey like Miranda did...because cheating is a line in the sand deal for me, but I can get why he might be a catch.  He's a sweet guy, who loves the heck out of his kids, has a good sense of humor, has a really nice family.

I'll admit...I have a little internet crush on Corey.....so I can see how someone else would think he's the bees knees.  You know...until he becomes a big ol dirty cheater.  Still. When I see the clips of him with his girls...that love makes me all internet crush swooney.  

• Love 8

Agreed with @MyPeopleAreNordic and @ghoulina.  It is already a bad look that they give Jenelle the drugged up psychopath $200,000 a year, they don't want to have Leah looking like too much of a train wreck.  Even though she's getting somewhat of a bad edit this year, they are still running with the storyline of the cheerleader who got knocked up and has *anxiety* because she is so determined to be the bestest teen mom ever.  They can't really turn that around into a drugged up ex-Prom Queen who f*cks anyone who has a dick and a pick-up truck.  

MTV can pass off Jenelle as being a one-off bad mom but two wouldn't be good for the storyline about how they are reducing teen pregnancy and showing "real" teen parenthood.  

• Love 4

Leah's hands are so gross.  Her fingers are weirdly skinny with LARGE bumpy joints with stubby bitten down fingernails.  Whenever they show her texting or show a close up of holding her phone while talking all I can see are her fucked up icky fingers.  I can't describe how much my stomach churns when I see those hands waving around.  So ugly.

• Love 4

Whenever they show her texting or show a close up of holding her phone while talking all I can see are her fucked up icky fingers.  

All I ever notice is the smashed phone screen, I wonder why she doesn't get it fixed?  Oh yes, pillses. Too "stressed out" about everything.

And this woman tries to convince her audience that she deserves the twinses back full time, that broken phone screen is very telling.

• Love 6

Excellent point about her phone....  I figure she hasn't repaired/replaced the phone because she wants the one who broke it (TR Dues?) to keep seeing her use the broken phone.  It's just another one of her manipulations.

• Love 3

I think it's because Leah can't stand to be away from her phone for less than 5 mins.  How would she contact her dealer for pillses?

• Love 4

I won't judge Leah on the cracked phone screen....I will judge her on many many other things.  

I know many "with it" people who have phone screens just like that.  I went to a training on child predators a while back. It was being done by the Asst. District Attorney...and when she showed us her phone to show us some of the apps kids use now that could be dangerous...it was just like Leah's.  A lot of people these days...if they can still use it...they wait until they can get an upgrade.  

I'm too OCD for that, but it seems pretty common these days.

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, starfire said:

How do people know for sure that TR is still living with Leah?

He posted a bathroom flex muscle selfie shot from her bathroom a week or two ago.

• Love 6
On 4/29/2016 at 1:20 PM, teapot said:

Bless you!  omg when I'm home I look worse than Jo!!! 

Best internet post of the day.  This made me laugh out loud. (So, I take it you also wear sweats when you're in the house?)

• Love 3

So, I take it you also wear sweats when you're in the house?

Do my oldest yoga pants count as sweats?

I wonder if Kail sits around all day done up for the cameras?  I don't even wear a bra 99% of the time I'm at home.

• Love 5

Maybe Kail expected Jo and Isaac to be dressed up and ready because she was coming over and they needed to show respect to her. You know, like how you'd dress up if the President was going to come visit.  Or the Queen. 

Or maybe she was just looking for something to bitch at Jo about.

• Love 8

My thoughts on the Corey, Leah and Miranda relationships:

I think that real, lifelong relationships and lasting love is based on choices.  To quote Snow from "OUAT," "if true love was easy, we'd all have it."  Lasting love requires sacrifices, compromise and dedication.  This is a reason why so many young couples don't work out.  It's not that they don't love each other enough, it's that they're not both ready to make the sacrifices that relationships require.  I think Corey was ready to make those sacrifices, not because his love for Leah was so strong, but because he loved his daughters so much.  Corey knew back then (and said as much in 16&pregnant) that he didn't want to break up with Leah, because he knew that he would lose his daughters.  He knew that in the ass backwards world we live in, that courts would almost always side with Leah, and he wouldn't be able to be a daily presence in his children's lives without her.  I think that he is more like Chelsea and Kailyn, in that he was more in love with them being a family than he was with his children's other parent.

Now factoring in Miranda, I think her relationship with Corey is based more on mutual love and respect, especially since they waited awhile before having a child together.  Leah and Corey happened more by accident.  Miranda chose to marry him knowing his history, and she chose to stay with him after he cheated on her.  That was one hell of a choice she made for love.  I'm not sure if she was pregnant at that point, but if she was, I'm sure it factored into her decision to stay with Corey.

• Love 14

Am I remembering this wrong, or did Corey say something along the lines of "if I didn't cheat on Miranda, I would never get to see my kids" or something to that effect? I'm genuinely asking if anyone else remembers this, because sometimes the garbled things that come out of Corey's mouth while Leah hollers monkey get lost in translation. If he did say that, it's shady as fuck. How does that make any sense at all?

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

I think he was blaming the affair on Leah, maybe implying that she brought the children when they would hook up? If so, that's insanely creepy (on both sides).

I don't remember him saying that, but I don't follow the show as much as most people here.  

If he said that, I'd take it to mean...Leah would let him have more time with the kids if he hooked up with her.  Not that she brought the kids to their fuck fests, but that she'd be more open to giving him the girls more often if he was open to giving her something something more often.  Leah was dictating many things in terms of custody at that point, so I guess I could see that.  Still a pretty pathetic excuse.  Call her out on it and then go to court with Miranda and exert his parental rights.  Of course at that time I think he was also complaining about how the court would require too much child support, so he probably didn't want to do that.  Still.  I think it's a great excuse to try to explain to his wife why he spent a lot of time hooking up with his ex-wife. 

• Love 3