Type keyword(s) to search

Jesus God, Leah!!

• Start Topic

I have a 30 year old too. :-)

My favorite season!!

When Leah reaches my age she will have under her belt, four marriages, three former common-law partners, four orders of child support for four of her six children, and three grandchildren who will be living with her as she receives food stamps.

Don't you have to live with someone for like 7+ years to be common law married? I can't see Leah with someone for more than 5 years (and that's a huge stretch).

And likely doesn't wash their clothes. What did Jeremy say about their home? It looked like a homeless shelter or something?

I'm pretty sure laundry is rarely done by Leah. Wasn't that a complain Corey had as well? And the girlses always used to be in just diapers when they were little, or one in a shirt and the other in pants. 

I'm 35. Does that put me in grandma category? Thank God my kids are only 7, 5, and 3. So I won't have to worry about that for another 7 years. Bahahaha, I jest.

• Love 1

I'm 35. Does that put me in grandma category? Thank God my kids are only 7, 5, and 3. So I won't have to worry about that for another 7 years. Bahahaha, I jest.

Pfft I put you in the grandma category because if you were part of the Messer clan statistics say you would have a 3 year old grandchild by now. I jest too if I was part of the clan I would be 4 years away from being a great-grandma.

• Love 2

Don't you have to live with someone for like 7+ years to be common law married? I can't see Leah with someone for more than 5 years (and that's a huge stretch).

Some states don't recognize common law marriage regardless of the length of time a couple live together.

I'm pretty sure laundry is rarely done by Leah. Wasn't that a complain Corey had as well?

Yes, and Leah confirmed it by making that remark to her "friend" that she could have done more. I think laundry or housekeeping was mentioned.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 1

But that's what gets me. If you're gonna run thru all of your money, and all of your husbands money the least you can damn do is call MerryMaids and have them sweep up the stray Cheetos.

Shit, fake it. If he's gone most of the time he won't know ever have to know who really did the windows. Leah could have bought herself an extra month of marriage.

• Love 10

I am not the best housekeeper and I am student, so I don't have a lot of money either, but because of my slovenly ways and general hatred of cleaning, I've learned to budget so that I can have a cleaning company come in twice a month. It's been a relief, and if you're careful with your money, and don't live in a mansion not as cost prohibitive as one might think. 

Edited by evilmindatwork
  • Love 9

But that's what gets me. If you're gonna run thru all of your money, and all of your husbands money the least you can damn do is call MerryMaids and have them sweep up the stray Cheetos.

Shit, fake it. If he's gone most of the time he won't know ever have to know who really did the windows. Leah could have bought herself an extra month of marriage.

Not to mention with the million and one friends, family and hangers on she has, Leah could pay a few of them to at least help her around the house. Or hoodwink them into doing it for free, like she does seemingly with childcare. If I was pulling in MTV money I'd be getting housecleaning help.

• Love 4

It's like that joke that us uni students love so much,  "I have 3 assignments and 2 exams this week so I'm going to take a nap". (Basically sums up my life right now!)

But it is different for Leah, she can't just go "too hard, not going to bother".  She keeps farting on about how the girls depend on her but she doesn't do anything about it.  But rather than a nap she dumps the kids with one of her 300 relatives and goes to have coffee or sits on her bed or goes for a walk. 

I've said it before but my sympathy for Leah has really come to an end.  She is in a situation of her own making- her relationship with Corey deteriorated because she was a bitch to him, her 2nd marriage broke down because she jumped in too soon and she has three kids because she chose to have a third.  There isn't an option to just opt out and delegate her parenting.  If she can't cope, do something about it.  And I don't mean going to a "health treatment retreat" (read: rehab) and checking out within a week (or was it two?). Talk to Corey, talk to Jeremy and get it together rather than wallowing in self-pity.  

• Love 8

I suppose if I were an addict, parenting would be so exhausting and tiresome.

The problem I personally have with Leah's constantly complaining about how hard it is to deal with the children is, she is complaining about the everyday things that a stay-at-home parent must deal with on a day-to-day basis. This is the journey she signed up for when she chose to marry Jeremy and have his baby. This happened even after all that complaining she did when she went on and on about how hard it was for her to care for Goggles. Sorry, her name escapes me at the moment.

I have been both - a stay-at-home parent and a working mom. I didn't have the luxury of shipping off my kids for 3-4 days out of the week, every week, to another parent for visitation while I then dumped the other children to relatives so I could go do lunch, hit the hair salon, go on shopping sprees, get my nails done and get pedicures. Leah has no idea what it is to be a full-time, stay-at-home parent. She doesn't even know how to be a wife.

Talk to Corey, talk to Jeremy and get it together rather than wallowing in self-pity.

Leah also needs to refrain from speaking to her mother about her personal life. Leah speaking to Jeremy and Cory will only work when she is clean and these three figure out a plan that can help Leah and benefit all parties but, her mother cannot be a part of it.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 12

I'm pretty sure laundry is rarely done by Leah. Wasn't that a complain Corey had as well? And the girlses always used to be in just diapers when they were little, or one in a shirt and the other in pants.

That's Jeremy's fault for not making enough money to buy a $2-3k "warsher"- dryer set after Mary Kay had already given their credit card the full Dracula treatment. Quit taking pictures of takeout and posting old AC/DC videos and get back to work, Jerms, you 12-hour-shift slacker.

• Love 5

What a crushing blow. If we can't count on the stability of these rock solid relationships that have built over...weeks...what can we count on? Can we even believe in love anymore? I just so totally thought these relationships were forever!

Or..not.

• LOL 1
  • Love 13

Ouch, rough day in Appalachia. Hopefully they don't go back to each other. Remember, Jurmy, #lifeafterleah is good!!!!

Remember, Jermy, it could be worse. They could have leaked your dick pics like they did to poor old Brett Favre.

I feel pretty safe betting that Jermy would not go back to Leah. I think he would date guys before he'd do that.

• Love 3

You know what really kills me?  You KNOW all of these holler people were probably pissed a the SCOTUS ruling legalizing same sex marriage.  You know, because it's ruining the sanctity of marriage and all that.  Yet trailer park princesses like Leah can have 6 month marriage after 6 month marriage and no one bats an eyelash. 

Gah. 

• Love 11

Where did you see that?

Yea, I couldn't get the picture (screenshot of his texts I think?) to load properly and so I never saw what they said. This comment the person made makes me very intrigued about something I probably dont want the answer to. But I watch this show so I clearly enjoy torturing myself.

Can someone post the screenshot here?

Edited by SneakyCentipede
  • Love 1

Yest. 11:22 pm

So now she's moving out already?!

Ha! and this is what kills me. I don't understand how ANY judge could label Leah the better parents for those girls. She provides them with ZERO stability!  Why in the hell would you move your young daughters in with a man you've dated for maybe a month, expose your kids to his kids and you all live together like you are a family and then a few months later you break up and have to move again and the girls are all confused. What the hell!! Cory has a stable home with Miranda. The difference in just the appearance of the girls is like night and day when they are with Cory vs. Leah. Leah they look  unwashed, their hair isn't brushed and they are wild and feral and run around and its noisy and crazy. At Cory's they are somewhat better behaved, they wear clothes and those clothes are clean, they are quieter they eat healthier, they have a routine, their hair is always neatly done and everything is  much calmer there. And Cory isn't like Leah, he doesn't get to sit at home and not work. He has a job and he STILL takes care of his daughters. Miranda helps a lot but Leah has 100 people to help her and the girls are still a mess and so is Leah's life.

• Love 11

You know what really kills me?  You KNOW all of these holler people were probably pissed a the SCOTUS ruling legalizing same sex marriage.  You know, because it's ruining the sanctity of marriage and all that.  Yet trailer park princesses like Leah can have 6 month marriage after 6 month marriage and no one bats an eyelash. 

Gah. 

Funnily enough, same sex marriages were legal there a year before the SCOTUS ruling.

• Love 2

Ha! and this is what kills me. I don't understand how ANY judge could label Leah the better parents for those girls. She provides them with ZERO stability!  Why in the hell would you move your young daughters in with a man you've dated for maybe a month, expose your kids to his kids and you all live together like you are a family and then a few months later you break up and have to move again and the girls are all confused. What the hell!!

Even this month's Chinese stock market has more stability.

• Love 10

No, she returned to rehab and completed it.

On that note, here is today's blind item: This Teen Mom might claim she is drug free, but the guy who sells her meth says she has not been paying and if she doesn’t, then he is going to start spilling and he knows a lot. Leah Messner  

Personally, I don't think it's meth.  And I know these Blind Items are usually mostly gossip. But I have found a lot to be correct. 

• Love 2

No, she returned to rehab and completed it.

On that note, here is today's blind item: This Teen Mom might claim she is drug free, but the guy who sells her meth says she has not been paying and if she doesn’t, then he is going to start spilling and he knows a lot. Leah Messner  

I guess he is not interested in receiving blowjobs in exchange for his goods? Maybe Leah owes too much and there aren't enough BJ's she could give? Jeremy is gone. She can't dip into his wallet anymore.

• Love 2

So Leah dated and broke up with a guy without having a baby? Girl, you go on with your progress. Next time try not moving in with him.

Well, we can't assume this was on purpose. You win some, you lose some. Even fertile myrtle Leah can't keep a souvenir from every boooooyfriend.

• Love 6
On that note, here is today's blind item: This Teen Mom might claim she is drug free, but the guy who sells her meth says she has not been paying and if she doesn’t, then he is going to start spilling and he knows a lot.

Diminishing returns on blackmailing her at this point. People can debate how much of it she deserves, but she has already suffered enough embarrassments since October that I need timelines to sort it all out.

She might not be buying from Robbie, at least. Word is he joined the navy and there is some evidence of it on Robbie's FB and Pinterest. I wonder if he was pressured into it because of legal trouble or people wanted him and Leah living far apart for a while.

Janelle definitely looks like she's on meth in her latest mugshot.

No wonder Jenelle was so into injectable melanin. Gotta camouflage.

• Love 2

Leah isn't on meth.  It's been very clearly established that she prefers opiates.  Drug addicts are impressively loyal to their drug of choice.  Opiates and amphetamines are very different drugs.  If someone is trying to make shit up about Leah, they clearly don't know anything about drug users. It's either Jenelle or completely fabricated.

• Love 1

Friends of mine came up with this term awhile back....dickmatized. Fits Leah perfectly. She sure loves the D.

I'm curious to see what (who?) she does next now that she and her "sober coach" broke up. The A girlses must be so confused, and I'll bet Corey is flipping out. I dunno how a judge can keep ruling that keeping the girlses in Leah's care primarily is a good thing. Just because she is the mother doesn't mean she's most fit for the lion's share of childcare right now. How does a judge not see this? It's gonna be nothing but a string of temporary new daddies. So sad. I hope for all their sake she never hooks up with a guy that is abusive...cos I can see her being the type to stay in bad situations because "he apologized and said he loves me" every time. 

• Love 2

So Leah dated and broke up with a guy without having a baby? Girl, you go on with your progress. Next time try not moving in with him.

I know right? But let's not congratulate her yet. There could be a bun in that oven.

I can just hear the conversations of the girlses in 10-15 years. Brown haired twin and Adderral will reminisce with blonde haired twin between a thick sheet of plexiglass. "Remember our first set of step brothers? Adderral, you were too young to remember, but alla us used to sleep on grandmama's couch together."

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

Friends of mine came up with this term awhile back....dickmatized. Fits Leah perfectly. She sure loves the D.

I'm curious to see what (who?) she does next now that she and her "sober coach" broke up. The A girlses must be so confused, and I'll bet Corey is flipping out. I dunno how a judge can keep ruling that keeping the girlses in Leah's care primarily is a good thing. Just because she is the mother doesn't mean she's most fit for the lion's share of childcare right now. How does a judge not see this? It's gonna be nothing but a string of temporary new daddies. So sad. I hope for all their sake she never hooks up with a guy that is abusive...cos I can see her being the type to stay in bad situations because "he apologized and said he loves me" every time. 

The judge only "sees" the he said, she said that happens in his courtroom.

What drug dealer hands over the goods without receiving payment up front? That's just bad business right there.

It's called "fronting" and it happens frequently where there is an established relationship between dealer and dealee. She probably always paid right away in the past so the dealer helped her out and now she's screwing them over being unable to pay up.

(I am not a drug dealer but I have been around various situations to have acquired this insight.)

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 6