Type keyword(s) to search

Jesus God, Leah!!

• Start Topic

Lord help me, I actually said "dramastically" in a job interview last week.

haha well if you get hired, you know who you can giggle about Teen Mom with by the water cooler!

• Love 2

Am I the only one who thinks Miranda is absolutely stunning? I realize her and Leah have the crazy two toned hair colors going on half the time, but I am rewatching season 5 where both sets of the parents sit down. And Leah looks like a hot mess compared to Miranda

• Love 7

Did anyone catch the blind item about Leah (that's the guess) having an account on a sugar daddies website.  

This Teen Mom not named Jenelle or Farrah has an account on a sugar daddy website. The photos are of a friend who is always on the show with the Teen Mom. Apparently our Teen Mom is super broke and has been taking gifts for a couple of months from men she meets on the site. One man she really likes and she has been stalking him at his business and his church. He is married. Leah Messer Calvert

• Love 9

I could believe it is Leah, though she how can be broke raking in TM2 paychecks/Jeremy's child support is beyond me. Her stalking some married guy she found on a sugar daddy website...quite a fall from grace for Ms Leah Messer Sims Calvert Messer.

• Love 1

I've just watched the update show for TM2, and Leah is still getting a favourable edit. PLEASE, MTV, when you know it's the final season, show her for what we all know she is. Well, the awesome people on this forum, anyway.

• Love 4

I've just watched the update show for TM2, and Leah is still getting a favourable edit. PLEASE, MTV, when you know it's the final season, show her for what we all know she is. Well, the awesome people on this forum, anyway.

I didn't watch but I fully expect Leah to be shown as the poor poor mom on a quest to fight the unjust system and lying liar Corey. I fully expect Dues and Leah's living situation to be hidden.
  • Love 12

Sure looks like it would be. We know from two husbands that she doesn't do laundry. We've seen mountains of clothes in every place she has lived in, on the show. Not surprising a two car garage is suffocating now. The Cadillac SUV is probably backed up in the driveway to make it easier for the girls to toss out all the crap that falls down upon their heads in the damn thing. Lawd knows Leah isn't doing it herself. Poor kids. Add in the wheelchair ramp to the front porch and yep- my guess is that it is Leah's house.

That girl has no shame.

• Love 1

Sleuths- is this really Leah's house?

I could believe it if so.

http://imgur.com/OoZdq2a&mnuTJaL

The cladding looks the same to me to a pic she posted on twitter of her front porch and I believe that she would have no problems with throwing all the mess into the garage so that he house looks cleaner while filming.

Now I feel even more sorry for those girls if that is the mess they are being raised in.CZhEyziWcAEV9hq.jpg

Edited by crazychicken
  • Love 4

A lot of these girls are lazy because they haven't HAD to be productive members of society. They became mothers in their teens, then were basically handed tons of money, for pretty much doing nothing. Janelle is lazy, Leah, Kail has become that way, Amber is lazy, Cate is lazy, Macy is lazy, too. The only two I wouldn't call lazy are Farrah and Chelsea. I don't think Chelsea is super motivated but I wouldn't call her lazy. She's probably also the best mom in the entire franchise (present-day anyway).

• Love 6

And how does a home that barely has been lived in get that nasty in such a short time? Other than it being Leah's house. I mean seriously, don't want to deal with it, throw it in the garage. That's alot of not dealing with in a short amount of time

• Love 3

That garage makes me think that Leah is getting ready for a spot on Hoarding: Buried Alive. How does she even have that much stuff?! Imagine all the vermin living in those piles, oh my god.

edit- Do you guys think Leah would block me on Twitter if I tweeted this at her? Lol,  I really want to tweet this at her next time she goes on one of her "I'm such a good mom y'all!" campaigns. 

Edited by Spacecow
  • Love 6

That garage makes me think that Leah is getting ready for a spot on Hoarding: Buried Alive. How does she even have that much stuff?! Imagine all the vermin living in those piles, oh my god.

edit- Do you guys think Leah would block me on Twitter if I tweeted this at her? Lol,  I really want to tweet this at her next time she goes on one of her "I'm such a good mom y'all!" campaigns. 

Do it!! 

• Love 3

Do it!! 

Somebody beat me to it..... Leah responded and claimed she was getting ready for a garage sale when the pic was taken. Bullshit. 

Edited by Spacecow
  • Love 7

Her whole life has been getting ready for a yard sale. She can't even follow through and get that done. (Not that I think she's telling truth.)

And do people really go to yard/garage sales in the snow?

• Love 8

Whoever posted the original screenshot did such a poor job hiding the name, even crediting the source in the first photo!

Lol to the getting ready for a garage sale excuse, she always an answer to criticism.

Based on the house across the street in the twitter picture, that is a gorgeous neighborhood with beautiful homes.

• Love 5

Whoever posted the original screenshot did such a poor job hiding the name, even crediting the source in the first photo!

Lol to the getting ready for a garage sale excuse, she always an answer to criticism.

Based on the house across the street in the twitter picture, that is a gorgeous neighborhood with beautiful homes.

I wonder if that daughters mother is upset that her daughter posted the pic and included her in the source.

I'd hate to have any awkwardness with neighbors in a home I live in. Lucky for the mom, though, Leah likes to move around a lot and won't need to deal with the awkwardness for too long.

(Edited because my stupid iPhone corrector thinks it knows more than I do about the words I choose. "Sure put lines when I typed likes. Sure put puke when I typed put

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 4

I was going to say, these guys are always threatening to walk, but they never do.

I know!  They never walk.  They'd rather have new trucks, tattoos and steroids than protect the privacy of their children.

• Love 9

Saw pic of the cast on my facebook for some reason (maybe I liked Chelsea's page at one time?) and the comments beneath the pic made me laugh and also made my blood pressure go up because people are such morons. One girl posted Leah and Chelsea are her favs. "tha better 2 in my opinion, Chels is so chill and Leah is a really smart woman. 2 great mothers for sure!!"  sadly about 20 equally delusional people liked her comment.  In what universe is Leah a smart woman? She had two good guys who took care of her and her children and cheated on and lost both!  She let her 2 year old daughter wander out of the house in the middle of the night and had a cop find her and bring her home. She did or does drugs, does not take care of her kids and yet she's a great mother! Wow!! Makes me worry about our future generations.

Edited by kira28
  • Love 5

When they threaten to not allow the child to film, yeah, it can affect the show. The men end up taking what is offered.

I meant that it might not be a big deal because Addy is only one of her three children. But then I just remembered that Corey said he would be done after this season also. Is that still true?

• Love 4

Did anyone catch the blind item about Leah (that's the guess) having an account on a sugar daddies website.

This Teen Mom not named Jenelle or Farrah has an account on a sugar daddy website. The photos are of a friend who is always on the show with the Teen Mom. Apparently our Teen Mom is super broke and has been taking gifts for a couple of months from men she meets on the site. One man she really likes and she has been stalking him at his business and his church. He is married. Leah Messer Calvert

I can believe this. Leah is a girl that needs money and validation, and very often these can bother be found with an older man. She likes feeling sought after. For a single guy in his 20s, she's baggage. For a guy in his 40s might be seen as more of a catch.

• Love 3

Somehow I wouldnt be suprised if Leah ended up on a episode of Intervention in the future. Granted her mom would spend the entire pre-intervention segment yelling "That dont make no sense"

Her kids more than have her number. If she doesnt clean up her act now, as soon as the girls are old enough to decide where they get to live, they will pick their dads house. I dont like to say that someone is beyond help, but id say Leah is getting close

• Love 8

Somehow I wouldnt be suprised if Leah ended up on a episode of Intervention in the future. Granted her mom would spend the entire pre-intervention segment yelling "That dont make no sense"

Her kids more than have her number. If she doesnt clean up her act now, as soon as the girls are old enough to decide where they get to live, they will pick their dads house. I dont like to say that someone is beyond help, but id say Leah is getting close

HA! I love that hot mess of a show! Better use Ken though….seems like a runner!

• Love 5
I meant that it might not be a big deal because Addy is only one of her three children. But then I just remembered that Corey said he would be done after this season also. Is that still true?

I thought Cory said he would be done after the LAST season? 

I don't know. I'm not saying these guys are above holding out for more money, but I tend to believe Cory has other reasons for staying on the show, and allowing the girlses to be filmed. For one, Leah is already saying all sorts of untrue, slanderous stuff about him. I imagine it would only be worse if he wasn't filming and able to defend himself, by presenting his truth. Also, I think by allowing her to film with the girlses, he actually gets to SEE what goes on with them, at least some of the time. It's almost like a babysitter. 

I've said this before with Jace and Jenelle, but I actually feel better that some of these kids are being filmed. I bet it would be so much worse for them if there was ZERO accountability. 

And I'm laughing so hard about Leah claiming she was getting ready for a garage sale. Bitch can't even organize a Lunchable for school, she's seriously going to price and organize her old possessions and then try to make correct change for her neighbors? Ha!

• Love 11

I thought Cory said he would be done after the LAST season?

I don't know. I'm not saying these guys are above holding out for more money, but I tend to believe Cory has other reasons for staying on the show, and allowing the girlses to be filmed. For one, Leah is already saying all sorts of untrue, slanderous stuff about him. I imagine it would only be worse if he wasn't filming and able to defend himself, by presenting his truth. Also, I think by allowing her to film with the girlses, he actually gets to SEE what goes on with them, at least some of the time. It's almost like a babysitter.

I've said this before with Jace and Jenelle, but I actually feel better that some of these kids are being filmed. I bet it would be so much worse for them if there was ZERO accountability.

And I'm laughing so hard about Leah claiming she was getting ready for a garage sale. Bitch can't even organize a Lunchable for school, she's seriously going to price and organize her old possessions and then try to make correct change for her neighbors? Ha!

Corey and Miranda both seem over filming, but I agree with you on some of the reasons they likely continue. I'm sure the money is a factor too. I hope for the girlses sake Corey's managing his money better than Leah.
  • Love 1

I just cannot get over how many double negatives come out of their mouths. Last night with Gracie ( think it  was?) moaning about having breakfast or lunch and we don't have nothing. It just sounded so jarring to me to hear a young kid speak so crappy.

I know their grandma speaks that way too. I guess I shouldnt be surprised but honestly I dont think I hear this so much anymore.

• Love 2

Leah resembles Pam Smart to me. And not even the young Pam Smart from 25 years ago. She looks like the currently incarcerated, doing hard time Pam Smart.

Edited by charmed1
  • Love 6

I just cannot get over how many double negatives come out of their mouths. Last night with Gracie ( think it  was?) moaning about having breakfast or lunch and we don't have nothing. It just sounded so jarring to me to hear a young kid speak so crappy.

I know their grandma speaks that way too. I guess I shouldnt be surprised but honestly I dont think I hear this so much anymore.

My dad was from WV, not far from where the Messer clan is. I have a lot of cousins there and those that didn't move away for school and/or broaden their horizons speak just like Mama Dawn and the rest of the clan. They teach them proper grammar in school (even though Leah claims the schools aren't well) but it's how their entire family has spoken for generations. The first time I went back there for a visit, my cousins told me I 'talked snotty'.

• Love 5