Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E22: Reunion Part 3

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Dorinda doesn't like Sonja. At. All.

I swear it's a mutual dislike.

Dorinda hates Sonja because she outed Dorinda for possible coke use at the season 8 reunion.

Sonja hates Dorinda because Dorinda dis-invited her from the Berkshires at Bethenny's behest.

• Love 19
1 minute ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

I swear it's a mutual dislike.

Dorinda hates Sonja because she outed Dorinda for possible coke use at the season 8 reunion.

Sonja hates Dorinda because Dorinda dis-invited her from the Berkshires at Bethenny's behest.

For sure. It's just Dorinda is much more slurily vocal in her opinion.

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Carole believes it's the truth since she sold not ONE copy of her Season 5 Blog Compilation Book

Is there such a thing?  I had no idea.  Who would pay for any of these women's blogs.  Do they all make a book?  Notice I did not say "write"...  since I can't imagine a couple of them stringing a couple of paragraphs together much less a book.  Compilation book.  

Boy, I really don't have a favorite (other than maybe Luann) but geez.  Carole is just sour and sarcastic.  And not in a fun way.  My opinion is that either Carole was fired before the show or that she had decided to quit right before the reunion.  She is so dismissive...and she can hold her own, I think, with Bethany.  But at least Bethany seems to have some humor and a tad of self-awareness.  Carole just comes off as bitter and above-it-all.  I guess she is just over everything and doesn't care how she comes off.  Which is admirable, in a way.  Still cannot stand her.  The up side for her is that she is getting lots of publicity (or what passes for it in reality/Housewife circles).  What is the saying?  There is no such thing as bad publicity.  This exposure will probably get her more Cosmopolitan-like writing offers.

• Love 18
1 minute ago, KungFuBunny said:

Oh here we go

37371036_1096577480509705_92197168693620

This is fabulous!

1 minute ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Why not? Carole did. Repeatedly. Carole can attack Bethenny and Bethenny should just take it? Nope. Nope. Nope.

Did she? I thought she was mainly reacting to Beth saying that she had no career.

• Love 11
4 minutes ago, nexxie said:

I don’t think Carole was trying to hurt Tinsley’s feelings, even though she did - Carole was trying to call B on her bullshit stories.

She didn't care who she hurt in her attempt to take B down. She is not a good friend.

What the hell was that bullshit I don't panic crap from Carole? Giiiirl. Tinsley showed your ass up. Lol.

• Love 23
8 minutes ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

This is fabulous!

Did she? I thought she was mainly reacting to Beth saying that she had no career.

This has been done to death. But Carole had a career but as of this taping did not have one in her field.

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 16