Type keyword(s) to search

Farrah

• Start Topic

She looks like a Kardashian. And I don't see Sophia at all. I'm sure Farrah will find a way to get her hair blonde before too long. That child is going to be so screwed. You know Farrah will be embarrassing as hell when Sophia dates. I can just see her waltzing into the room in her skimpiest clothes (I had that mom. An awkward teen hates nothing more that a showoffy hot mom). 

• Love 5

Farrah pregnant? Don't think so.

8 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

The only time there has been a happy dog that close to Farrah.

Bwahaha

That Farrah photo reminds me of what Farrah once looked like. Sad. I see Sophia in that photo. So much resemblance.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 3

I didn't know where to post this so I'm putting it here. I just saw Deb's video on the Teen Mom special.

All  I can say is it's so sad & downright laughable to see an almost 60-year old woman make an ass out of herself on national TV. 

And pass the brain bleach, please. 

Edited by Miss Chevious
Not enough wine
  • Love 6

Deb was all kinds of ridiculous. Pitiful.

I did enjoy seeing Farrah sitting there as Leah and Kail sat across the stage. I don't think Leah has ever mentioned any negatives towards Farrah, but Hulk sure has. Speaking of Hulk, she looked like shit on that after show. She looked like she just rolled out of bed after bumping uglies with her guy.

• Love 2

I thought the video was awesome! Of course it was awful. Deb is just barely speaking the lines and her getup is going to officially kill the whole steampunk trend. But that's the kind of shit I live for. Gave me a good laugh to start my day with. 

• Love 7

Is MTV serious with the Debz shit? Am I in an alternate reality? Watch did I just watch? I'm confused.

The Debz video had me embarrassed that I was actually watching it and it was funny how they HAD to insert a black dude in the background looking like he was enjoying Debra's rap.

This is going too far, MTV, this needs to stop. Real talented people out there can't get a break and these idiots are getting attention AND paid. I'm sickened.

I haven't seen the after show, I watch these episodes on MTV.com and it's not up there yet.

• Love 4

watching the phone call between DEB and Farrah and Farrah is too busy treating her mom like a freaking business transaction. Yes, she's a freak but she's still your mother. AND then when Sophia treats her the same way, well well well. I just think Farrah needs to fucking chill out. 

• Love 8

Haven't watched in a while and I am now catching the last few moments of Being Deb. (oy). What did Farrah do to her face/hair this time? She looks so strange with the blonde hair and dark cray cray eyebrows. What is up with that???? And Deb is just painful to watch. Woman has no clue about what is appropriate and what is painful

• Love 4

Hmm...David has two marriages under his belt. 

Deb wants a home on a volcano.

No, seriously she said that with a straight face.And then she got rammed on the side

Hit and run. Deb calls 911. She then mentions her car cost $100k.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 4
On 2/13/2017 at 10:28 PM, Miss Chevious said:

I didn't know where to post this so I'm putting it here. I just saw Deb's video on the Teen Mom special.

All  I can say is it's so sad & downright laughable to see an almost 60-year old woman make an ass out of herself on national TV. 

Same with me.  Seems like there are very few Teen Mom topics anymore.  We need a "Being Debra" topic.

The whole show was so surreal.  While watching, it was hard not to laugh through most of it - I don't know how all the rapper guys made it through without totally losing it!  And on top of all the wannabe 20 stuff, there was the obligatory dissing by Farrah.  These two have to be the most dysfunctional women I have ever seen in action, both individually and collectively.  

When Debra talks baby talk to 7 yr old Sophia, I want to hurl.

• Love 9

About to watch being Debra for shits and giggles. Laundry needs to get done with some background noise. 

Im totally shocked at the Debra in the first season to the Debra today. Mid life crisis? She went Nutzo!

• Love 7
On 1/15/2017 at 9:20 PM, guilfoyleatpp said:

Also, that ring looks fake as all f--k to me.  The gold is a weird color. The diamond looks odd.  I might be a jealous hater, but it really looks fake.

I think the setting might be real as rose gold has been a recent trend. Definitely not diamonds. Probably morganite. Nothing special and anyone can. 

• Love 1
11 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

What are the odds that car is leased?

On 2/14/2017 at 7:20 AM, Marisagf said:

Debz song is better than that one Farrah warbled!  Granted, that's not saying much.

Farrah said she's still making money on her song(s).  In what alternate universe are people paying to listen to that screeching?

• Love 4

OMG, I just watched "Being Debra" and I want to erase it from my memory. MTV stop making these people believe they're famous celebs. Are we going to get a "Being Randy" next? This was supposed to be a show about young women having children at the age of 16 and now it's lost its premise. I understand the Teen mom 2/OG crew need their jobs (the camera people/producers, etc...not the "talent") but find the another show to work on that adds value. When you start filming the grandparents it no longer shows the trials and tribulations of the teen parent. That Debs OG video was too much.

I guess I'm like many of the viewers, I know I should stop watching so the ratings plummet but I like talking with all of you. The walking dead is back in season so find me in there or on Poldark, I love lucy and Roseanne. I really need to stop helping these fools pockets get thicker while real talent goes unnoticed.

Bitter meter is telling me I'm rambling. Stopping now. Peace. :-)

One more thing, 100k car Debra? Pretentious much?

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 9

Soooo, let me get this straight (because I also needed background noise for laundry-folding) ...

David never *actually* asked Debra to marry him, he just gave her a ring and professed his eternal love to her?  And that translated into a proposal to which Deb replied that yes, she'll marry him? 

• Love 3

I haven't seen it yet, but considering how Farrah bought her own engagement ring and was probably in the process of orchestrating her own over-the-top proposal, Deb reading a proposal where there wasn't one, surprises me 0%.

• Love 4

I'm not sure?  What I got out of it was that Dr.David doesn't see the need to be married because he doesn't plan on having any more kids.  But Debz thinks marriage is thebomb.com so, he pulled a ring out of somewhere?  She also said she's an on-tray-pa-newer and likes chains but doesn't do whips or handcuffs.  'Cause we all needed to hear that?

Edited by MissMel
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, Birdee said:

I'm calling it. Farrah wrote that piece.

I think their spell check made a mistake: 

Later that night, the blonde looker was spotted out with her on-again beau Simon Saran at trendy Sunset Boulevard Japanese restaurant Katana Robata.

• Love 8
22 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Hmm...David has two marriages under his belt. 

Deb wants a home on a volcano.

No, seriously she said that with a straight face.And then she got rammed on the side

Excellent and funny recap here:

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/a8942910/being-debra-farrah-abraham-recap/

I didn't watch this dreck but reading the recap makes me understand why Farrah is the way she is. I don't know if "Debz OG" is acting or has serious mental issues (I say it's about 25/75 acting/mental illness). Just from the description alone, John Waters could only dream of this shit. 

MTV needs to get these people off of TV and let them fend for themselves. I just can't anymore. And this family is the most normal of of the OG Teen Moms!

Edited by DawnDavenport
  • Love 5

Deb show is all kinds of crazy.  A rap?  "I'm into chains but Jesus wants me to be married."  WTF?!!!  They all belong in a mental institution--whole family including Simon.  David seems more like Deb's handler than fiancé.  Are we sure this isn't some sort of therapy where they say he's her fiancé but really he's a mental health professional...maybe not.  He has to be "off" too.  

• Love 1

This is probably a huge UO but I think Farrah, Simon and Debra are in on the game now. Everything is too calculated from the huge fights, the tears, the rap video, etc.  I think they are expertly playing the reality TV show audience and making bank out of it.  

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Forcereals said:

Deb show is all kinds of crazy.  A rap?  "I'm into chains but Jesus wants me to be married."  WTF?!!!  They all belong in a mental institution--whole family including Simon.  David seems more like Deb's handler than fiancé.  Are we sure this isn't some sort of therapy where they say he's her fiancé but really he's a mental health professional...maybe not.  He has to be "off" too.  

Sort of like Ryan's girlfriend MacKenzie? These pairings make no sense otherwise. 

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Seeing Deb's fiancé in the background of the Simon/Farrah/LA photo makes me wonder if he's up to some shady shit with Simon.

Can an MD write prescriptions in CA if they're licensed in another state?

An MD can prescribe and call in an Rx to a different state in which he is not licensed in, providing that the pharmacist determines in "good faith" that there exists a patient /physician relationship and that the MD is qualified to prescribe that medication. 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

An MD can prescribe and call in an Rx to a different state in which he is not licensed in, providing that the pharmacist determines in "good faith" that there exists a patient /physician relationship and that the MD is qualified to prescribe that medication. 

Thank you. 

I'm sure there is some shenanigans if Simon and Dr. Fiancé are hanging out. (But I am one of those who believes that Simon is/was Farrah's "pimp"/arranges sex work with Middle Eastern gentlemen.

• Love 2