Type keyword(s) to search

Catelynn (and Tyler)

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, suzeecat said:

Tyler's arm tattoo looks like he got marked by some serial killer.

Here's another, along with the work that inspired it (lest anyone think he came up with the idea himself).

tattoo.jpg

inspiration a.png

Edited by Snarky McSnarky
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
26 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

Batman’s head looks phallic to me.  🤦🏻‍♀️ In the tattoo pic not the original photo.

Same! I was looking at the post above and thought I saw a penis out of the corner of my eye. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
5 hours ago, JamieLynn832002 said:

Chimpanzee being protected by little known superhero Penishead, totally what I'd choose to get permanently etched on my body. I still wouldn't want it as a tattoo but the inspiration is pretty good, how did it go so wrong?

I’m guessing because Tyler has scrawny ass noodle arms?? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

Sorry girls, we can’t afford to send you to college.  We spent the money on tattoos and a pony.  But please figure out how you are going to support us , since we supported our parents. See if your older sister Carly wants to help 

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

They couldn’t get her her own customized blanket?  I’m shocked she didn’t include in the post “Vaeda just LOVES her big sisters blanket sooooooo much and Nova is just the BEST big sister she LOVES letting her little sister use her blankie!!!!!!”   

I know this is petty and nit picky, but if you are going to post a shill ad, act like you’ve been there before.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

8E86CBA9-AE9C-43EF-9480-B313CB56F1CC.jpeg

Catelynn has to know that the only way two "cool" girls like Maci and Cheyenne would hang w her is on vaca sponsored by MTV. In no part of reality would the associate with her frumpy ass. 

Oh shit! Doesn't she have a brand new baby at home? Totally forgot about the newest trap baby.

• LOL 2
  • Love 11

Those are really unflattering photos of Catelynn and she posted them herself expecting accolades. I think she has a lot of issues resulting in her depression, one of which is clearly negative comments she receives on social media, so if she is so suicidal that everyone should be ashamed of themselves for posting anything other than positive praise, she should take the advice of ALL the mental health professionals and GET OFF SOCIAL MEDIA!!! 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

Catelynn has to know that the only way two "cool" girls like Maci and Cheyenne would hang w her is on vaca sponsored by MTV. In no part of reality would the associate with her frumpy ass. 

Oh shit! Doesn't she have a brand new baby at home? Totally forgot about the newest trap baby.

Bet they laugh and talk shit about her soon as she leaves the room too.  Cheyenne wouldn’t even glance in Caits direction if it were up to her.  Maci likes to play sanctimonious bitch so she’ll fake it, but believe she’s laughing and talking shit behind her back for sure! 

• Love 13
(edited)

It is so sad if Cate believes those girls think of her as a life long friend... When the show ends Cate and Amber will struggle horribly...Maci may have to downscale her lifestyle but she's going to be just fine.

Edited by Caracoa1
Spelling
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7

And why does she keep tagging everything #badmoms.   She is such a try hard.  And a complete lame-o, in my opinion.   Cate you ARE a bad mom, but not in the context you are trying for.  You’re more like a #shitmom for leaving your baby.  Clearly she’s not breast feeding (NOT JUDGING).

• Useful 1
  • Love 21
12 hours ago, druzy said:

What is Amber saying in the background while Cate is recording this? Also, Cate must have recently purchased 2.5 million followers. 

I got, “weird funky fucking mood” and, “like out of nowhere having a good time”, and “I took it this morning “.  🤷🏼‍♀️

• Love 5
On 5/4/2019 at 2:47 PM, ginger90 said:

4D0691EA-31BC-4E83-9D16-27629303938B.jpeg

Looks like the four of them went dumpster diving at TJMaxx before going out. 

I’ve never been on a yacht (guess I should have been a teen mom), but every boat I have ever been on, drinking from a glass bottle was a big no-no.  I don’t think it’s some steadfast boating rule or protocol, but it’s still odd to me to see Cate holding a bottle, and not in a coozie, no less.  YUK!

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
11 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

Yeah Cate, you're a real badass in your JC Penny's swimsuit. Rock on.

Right? Good Lord. She needs so much help. As much as it pains me to say it - at least Amber is showing, here, that a bigger girl can dress cute. Cate just insists on looking as sloppy, outdated, and matronly as possible. 

• Love 10

I hope Teen Mom OG gets canceled after Jenelle's incident... It's time for this shitshow to end.... Cheyenne will just go back to another reality TV show, Macy will have to downgrade her lifestyle but Taylor can get a job and they'll be fine.... Amber and Cate, they're screwed.

• Love 9
On 4/25/2019 at 4:57 PM, blubld43 said:

He seriously got that permanently inked on his skin? He doesn't see that it's bad??

Just like his crappy, middle-school-esque poetry. 

On 4/25/2019 at 10:34 PM, Fiver said:

Tyler went to a shitty artist.  How embarrassing.

Again, just like his poetry. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
(edited)
10 hours ago, Caracoa1 said:

I hope Teen Mom OG gets canceled after Jenelle's incident... It's time for this shitshow to end.... Cheyenne will just go back to another reality TV show, Macy will have to downgrade her lifestyle but Taylor can get a job and they'll be fine.... Amber and Cate, they're screwed.

It would suck, but I think if it came down to it, Cate & Ty could/would work some kind of job (bitching about it the whole time), as they have done so in the past (I think they both worked at a retirement home in between when TM went off the air and TMOG came back on).  They wouldn't be able to stay in the historic home, take vacations, get crappy tats, sleep in, or have horses (and they'd complain about that), but I think they could at least manage to work some kind of minimum wage jobs at least if they had to.  (I'm more confident in Tyler doing this than Cate, but I think it could be done, although it wouldn't be pretty.)

Amber, however, I have no hope for ever being able to support herself even minimally in some kind of employment.  She's a felon. There's a long documented history of violence and drug use (much more so than C&T).  She's not particularly nice and can't fake it for long (C&T probably can).  I could see C&T being able to interact with people as servers, etc if they had to do it to pay rent, but Amber wouldn't last a whole day without telling off a customer or her boss.  Plus, Amber has not worked aside from Teen Mom since her 16&P episode and C&T did work in that retirement home, so I guess that's something...they do at least kind of know more what life is like for adults with jobs (as they worked with them before at the retirement home, etc) and Amber has zero clue of what adult life is like without being on a reality TV show or in gel.

ETA: I'm not saying it'll be fine or easy for C&T at all, but I think they could at least find some full-time minimum wage-ish jobs and support the girls off of that combined with some kinds of benefits/medicaid/etc and selling TM update stories every once in a while.  They'd live much more similarly to how they were raised and not be able to pat themselves on the back anymore.  Tyler wouldn't be able to spend the day taking selfies & writing bad poetry.  It'll be hard and they'll have to eat crow, but I think they could at least do it if they had to be able to feed their kids.  I have no faith in Amber ever being able to even hold down a part-time minimum wage job or work for more than a few hours at anything besides being on reality shows....even if James was starving.  She'd just pack him up to go to Andrew/Andrew's family & move onto cousin Crystal's couch, into gel, or beg Gary & Kristina to let her stay with them (using the excuse that surely they won't want Leah's mother to be homeless), etc.  

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 5
On 5/7/2019 at 8:54 AM, Tatum said:

Where are they at? Hawaii? I thought Amber couldn't get a passport so it has to be the United States, right?

Why can't Amber get a passport?

Probation or Felony issues may also cause a passport application to be denied. If you are on probation, owe more than $1500 in child support payments, are wanted on an arrest warrant, are currently summoned to appear in court, are currently in jail, or have serious felony issues, your passport may be denied.

Does any of this apply?

• Useful 3
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Probation or Felony issues may also cause a passport application to be denied. If you are on probation, owe more than $1500 in child support payments, are wanted on an arrest warrant, are currently summoned to appear in court, are currently in jail, or have serious felony issues, your passport may be denied.

Does any of this apply?

I'm not a hundred per cent sure but I don't think so. What I read here are mostly "those with pending charges", which would make sense.

I know certain offenders, like convicted drug traffickers, would probably be denied, not sure about Amber.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
20 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Does any of this apply?

Pretty sure the felony issues and more than $1500 behind in child support applies to Amber....

It kind of sucks for the other non-felonious TM girls that they can't go an international vacation because of Amber...but a free MTV-sponsored vacation is a free vacation, so I'm sure it doesn't suck that much. 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 3