Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

It sounds like Matt somehow cleared out of there before Amber. He was gone and she was raging about wanting to go off on Courtney Stodden. Typical of our little psycho rageaholic to put herself again in the least healthy situation possible. I guess we should prepare for a show full of bleeps, pink buns, and random horrible haute catsuits. 

Amber really should be in a Britney Spears situation. Someone needs to control her money and anything that should go to Leah. But maybe Gary is in charge of money for Leah since he is the custodial parent. But Amber's group is such a mess - no on seems to care enough to take charge of her health.

And please - MATT is Leah's best friend? Not her little sister, or the sister we're not allowed to see, or her school friends, or even the parents she lives with? Bew probably has a busy life and doesn't give a crap about Matt and his pancakes.

• Love 11

I keep reading about Amber's family not caring about her health. What exactly can they do? Are they supposed to go to court and  make the claim that Amber is out of her mind, mentally unstable, and request one of them be a conservator? It isn't that easy. You have to prove the person is unable to care for themselves and that they are not capable of handling their affairs due to certain factors. Amber would not admit she has a problem, first of all. Second, she would fight the matter. No one can force Amber into treatment nor can they tell her what she can do with her life or her money. It isn't that her family doesn't care, I am sure they do, it's just that they know they can't intervene without Amber putting up a fight and possibly keep more to herself than she already does. At least the family feels they have time with Amber and they can communicate with her. To try and accomplish something that might drive her over the edge is likely their biggest fear. 

• Love 6

Exactly, @GreatKazu. The conservatorship that Britney Spears is under is extremely rare & somewhat perplexing.  If Britney was just some non-famous bipolar chick making awful and reckless life decisions in Louisiana, she may have lost custody of her kids, killed herself with drugs, or be out living on the street....but her parents would NOT have a conservatorship over her like her dad does now. He had the backing and help of high-price lawyers, entertainment industry professionals, etc and the money (Britney's) was there to help make fighting for and keeping that conservatorship in place. The family of the average person, heck even the average reality stator B/C list celebrity, doesn't have access to the money and experts needed to make a case like Britney's dad was able to do  (which arguably saved her life). 

Usually conservatorships like that are for people with extreme dementia, extreme mental disabilities, etc who cannot take care of themselves even in the smallest ways on a day to day basis. Amber makes awful decisions and all, but she's in no way proven that she's unable to dress herself, feed herself, and do the other bare minimums of life.  You can't get a conservatorship over someone just because they do drugs or let greasy slime balls move in and spend all of their money. 

Amber really flourished in gel. She needs constant structure, but adults in the real world who need that structure have to figure out how to do it themselves.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Lm2162 said:

MBC is quite short, from what I remember. A week or two weeks. 

It seems like others have spent 2 weeks filming. 

Did Amber or Matt walk off the series? How fucking dramatic!

2 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Exactly, @GreatKazu. The conservatorship that Britney Spears is under is extremely rare & somewhat perplexing.  If Britney was just some non-famous bipolar chick making awful and reckless life decisions in Louisiana, she may have lost custody of her kids, killed herself with drugs, or be out living on the street....but her parents would NOT have a conservatorship over her like her dad does now. He had the backing and help of high-price lawyers, entertainment industry professionals, etc and the money (Britney's) was there to help make fighting for and keeping that conservatorship in place. The family of the average person, heck even the average reality stator B/C list celebrity, doesn't have access to the money and experts needed to make a case like Britney's dad was able to do  (which arguably saved her life). 

Usually conservatorships like that are for people with extreme dementia, extreme mental disabilities, etc who cannot take care of themselves even in the smallest ways on a day to day basis. Amber makes awful decisions and all, but she's in no way proven that she's unable to dress herself, feed herself, and do the other bare minimums of life.  You can't get a conservatorship over someone just because they do drugs or let greasy slime balls move in and spend all of their money. 

Amber really flourished in gel. She needs constant structure, but adults in the real world who need that structure have to figure out how to do it themselves.

Well put. 

2 hours ago, CofCinci said:

It seems like others have spent 2 weeks filming. 

Did Amber or Matt walk off the series? How fucking dramatic!

Is she done? I thought I saw a photo on her Twitter page after clicking on one of those Tweets above which showed food, and there is no way Amber prepared that food herself. 

• Love 2

She did not come off very well tonight. Not that she's ever been particularly eloquent,  but she stammered and cussed a lot. The phone call with Fool Matt was so strange. Didn't Dr. Drew ask about the lie detector test and Tiffany, and Fool Matt amd Ambah immediately launch into a tirade about the $ ? 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, poeticlicensed said:

Gary= truth teller 

He calls out Matt on him pursuing the other TMs and on matts controlling ways. He could teach Dr Sad Panda a few things. 

And Sad Panda shushed him!!  That whole reunion follow-up was crap.

• Love 12
(edited)

Amber is lying. There is no deed on that house.

Amber saying it doesn't matter that his name is on the deed (aka lease). Oh yes, it does matter. The courts don't care whose money it was that paid the rent. They just look at whose names are on the lease and hold those responsible for money owed and damages.

Dr. Drew tried to inform her that she doesn't have a case when it comes to the home being sold (he is only going by what she is telling him). He mentioned Matt not wanting to sell and Amber immediately says "I'll lawyer up" and the audience starts applauding. What a joke. Either the fans in the audience are just as dumb or they are clapping because the cue card reads "clap".  Okay Ambie. Go get a lawyer (yeah right) and he/she will tell you that if you two have your names on a lease/deed, you are both equally responsible and Matt has a right to stay put. This is when MTV should bring on an attorney to inform Amber what is really happening. They love to bring on "therapists" why not lawyers?

Amber and her idle threats. She and Maci went to the same school and excelled in bullshit.

Amber should get that ear lobed fixed. It looks nasty.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 20

Amber is just trying to save face.  She knows she is renting.  And last week she said she would leave and didn't like it. Now it's her house and she wants to fight for it?  Okay.  

She has no case against him anyway   She's the one who gave him access to her money, it wouldn't surprise me if it was only his name on the accounts.    And she allowed him to flip those houses in his name.  Amber tries to be a bad bitch but I think she underestimated Matt.

• Love 11
(edited)

@Lm2162 Dr. Drew doesn't know much because MTV doesn't give him access to the entire show. It was posted by another member here how Drew admitted he only goes by what MTV shares with him. He watches snippets of the show, not the whole thing.

Drew did call out Matt for controlling Amber. He was concerned about the money, but he can't force Matt to give Amber her money especially since she allowed it. A lot of what Amber is dealing with is due to her allowing things to happen. That is on her, not Drew or anyone else. When someone does try to tell Amber what the truth is such as the house issue, she blows it off and comes out with her badass attitude. The bitch doesn't want to hear it. As soon as Matt told her to smile, she smiles and then says that is what it is she loves about him. Fucking gag me!

Now, there are times when Drew should know better such as the whole thing between Chelsea and Adumb, Leah and Cory, and other matters where he does have the information and still is sitting there giving some outrageous advice.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 6
(edited)

I'm speculating that Amber gave Matt her MTV paychecks and told him to put them in an account with his name on it, for the purposes of evading the IRS . Now she is complaining because Matt has access to her money. Well duh. If she had a significant amount of money in an account with her name on it, the IRS would have swooped in long ago. No sympathy from for tax cheats and people who don't support their kids. And of course sad panda assumed she owns the house she lives in, she makes 6 figures. Amber needs to make nice or he will cut off access to her money . Sure she will get another check from MTV and panda told  her to separate financially but she can't open an account in her own name because of her IRS problems. 

Matt's story doesn't wash either. Didn't he say to a gossip site that he used his 27000 MTV paycheck to buy the mamber mobile ? Now the money was his to go to Vegas ? He's like every other deadbeat in the world, that same $3 he attributes to everything. I am also repulsed that that POS gets 27k paycheck for basically doing nothing. They all repulse me to that end. 

Amber says that she makes the money therefore Matt owes her. I agree that MTV needs to do a legal intervention and tell amber what's what. 

Why no reunion thread?

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • Love 11

Humm I thought Amber was renting.  Weren't they going to be evicted a while back because of so much damage to the house?  Maybe they bought it then rather than move? 

So you think Amber was high during the reunion last night?  To me she looked alright but I know nothing about drugs.  Ryan...a blind man could see he's on something.

Amber will take Matt back.  He's her house boy.  He runs and fetches and cleans up after the dogs and entertains Leah on days Amber has her visitation. 

The problem is Matt wants to seal the deal with a marriage and so far Amber is holding him off.  That causes the blowups.

I thought it interesting that Matt told us all about his $27,000 paycheck from MTV.  I wonder how many episodes that covered for him.  Don't the girls make about $150,000 per season?

• Love 3

During the opening scene, her pupils were really large and she was pretty animated. Much more talkative and emotive than she has been. She wasn't slurring her words, though.

When Dr. Panda asked her how she was getting through I thought he was alluding to potential drug use. She didn't confirm or deny it, she evaded, Based on the state of her pupils at the beginning (they were pretty big under all those bright lights), and her instagram rants, and the fact that neither of them directly brought up whether she was sober or not, I thought she was being evasive about using again. 

Sad and also exhausting when Matt gives her one tiny compliment "you look really nice, by the way" and she completely melts and says "that is the guy I fell in love with." So sad. Sad. Sad.

• Love 13

Her anger is scary as fuck. It can boil up in an instant and rage on for hours (witness her video ranting at "fans").  I'll never believe that she didn't abuse Leah before prison. Gary was stupid in those days and kept giving her more and more chances. At least now Leah is old enough to tell on her (hopefully) when she goes off the rails. 

I just can't see her life continuing in any healthy way. Even before Matt, and after her supposed reawakening in prison, the quick scary anger was still there. Hell, she was fighting up a storm at boot camp and Matt wasn't even the target.  

What is her life going to be? I don't know how anyone helps her, but I can only see her back to abusing and losing the will to live. And it has nothing to do with seeing her child, it's her mental illness. 

• Love 9
(edited)
1 hour ago, Court said:

Actually, it doesn't matter if his name isn't on the lease. He can keep living there since he's an established resident. 

Right. We went over this a while back. Matt has established himself as a resident in that home. He receives mail there, it is his place to call home and no one can remove him from the premises. Going by what Amber said, his name is on everything. That means the utility bills, too.

I'm speculating that Amber gave Matt her MTV paychecks and told him to put them in an account with his name on it, for the purposes of evading the IRS

Yes, yes, yes. That is what Matt is holding over Amber's head. One of many things, actually. He has likely threatened to report her ass to the IRS. That is why Matt laughs at Amber's anger and her supposed outrage because he knows he has her where he wants her. He also just needs to say something such as "you look beautiful" and she melts. Notice how he has said those very words to her each and every time she has been angry? It's his go-to comment. 

Amber told Matt how she didn't want to go home and hear from him how she made him look bad. She was emphatic when saying it. It just confirms why Amber acts the way she does on the show and on the reunion shows. She has to make sure whatever is said by her does not provoke Matt. It also explains why she goes over-the-top when defending him. Matt uses Amber to promote this "good guy" image. If she fails, he will be in her face about it and make her feel bad.

Do I care? Fuck no. Keep it up, Matt.  

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 8
12 minutes ago, MissMel said:

I loved Gary's comment, "What's that?  Like two cars for you?".  Went right over Amber's head so fast I think I saw a breeze through her stiff ass hairdo.  

"That's just Gary being Gary." Amber is a fucking loon.  That's Gary being a responsible parent and husband. Amber wouldn't know a thing about that. 

4 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

I also loved Matt telling Amber that the rest of her money is in his backpack.  It's probably at Cheetahs Gentleman' Club in Vegas.

The champagne room. 

• Love 13
4 minutes ago, woodscommaelle said:

Any experts here? What is Amber's DSM-V (or whatever it's called) diagnosis? Very curious.

According to Amber, bipolar, and borderline personality disorder.

• Love 6
22 minutes ago, woodscommaelle said:

Any experts here? What is Amber's DSM-V (or whatever it's called) diagnosis? Very curious.

Drama queen, bullshitter, victim to the nth degree, animal abuser, DV abuser, addict, and asshole.

• Love 24

Did I hear or read somewhere that Matt is also a drug abuser?  That would make a great pairing for Amber. 

If the house is leased in both their names then she needs to stop worrying about him moving out and move out herself.  Find a place with her name on everything.  Why sit around and BS about whose name is on what.  She has money.  She can afford to leave.

I suspect there is a lot more to this story that none of them are telling.

I will say she has stopped going crazy on Gary.  Remember the days.  Has Gary matured that much since his marriage to Kristina who seems pretty level headed.  I keep waiting for the old Amber to really go at him but so far that hasn't happened.

• Love 1

I loved it when Amber said she would "lawyer up."  That term is usually used by criminals who don't want to answer questions for the authorities.  So who does she not want to answer too? Hmmm!

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, mrs ra said:

I loved it when Amber said she would "lawyer up."  That term is usually used by criminals who don't want to answer questions for the authorities.  So who does she not want to answer too? Hmmm!

That was said in reference to Drew's comment about Matt being on the deed of the home. Amber said she would lawyer up when it came to keeping her house, the house that is not hers because it belongs to someone else. Matt and Amber just lease the place.

I suspect there is a lot more to this story that none of them are telling.

That applies to the whole TM franchise.

• Love 8
35 minutes ago, mrs ra said:

She said that when Sad Panda asked her about Matt being on the deed to her house-as in, I'll lawyer up to fight Matt for it.

ETS oops. @GreatKazu already explained it!

• Love 3

Just a general question about teen mom.  I don't know where else to ask it.  They are bringing back one of the girls from Teen Mom 3 to the new season of Teen Mom OG.  I wonder if they are planning on taking out some of these trouble making gals like Farrah and Amber.

Wait a second...that's the drama of the whole thing.  They are probably taking out the non producing ones. 

I must have been drinking the kool aid to think that they would remove an Amber or Farrah!

• Love 1

Oh, that whole conversation got on my nerves.  "Is he on the deed(lease)?"  "yeah"  "Well..."  "It's my house!  My money paid for it!"  

Bitch, please.  Who would be the first one to tell her 'fans' to fight for her home, get what yours Girl, you earned that place too!  Ambuh, that's who.  That knife cuts both ways, 27 year old strooong woman.  Saddle up.  Life has a few lessons in store for her if she really is going to cut him off.  Which I doubt. 

It just riles me when a person thinks because she is female, the man gets the privilege to leave a partnership with just memories.  

• Love 8
49 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Just a general question about teen mom.  I don't know where else to ask it.  They are bringing back one of the girls from Teen Mom 3 to the new season of Teen Mom OG.  I wonder if they are planning on taking out some of these trouble making gals like Farrah and Amber.

MTV brought Farrah back because the show wasn't doing well without her. They won't get rid of her. In MTVs mind, there are no troublemakers. They are ratings gold.

They brought back Brieanna because Chelsea's camera time is very limited due to her not sharing a lot of her private life. MTV wants drama, and Brieanna and her family bring that. Chelsea brings bathroom breaks.

48 minutes ago, MissMel said:

Oh, that whole conversation got on my nerves.  "Is he on the deed(lease)?"  "yeah"  "Well..."  "It's my house!  My money paid for it!"  

Bitch, please.  Who would be the first one to tell her 'fans' to fight for her home, get what yours Girl, you earned that place too!  Ambuh, that's who.  That knife cuts both ways, 27 year old strooong woman.  Saddle up.  Life has a few lessons in store for her if she really is going to cut him off.  Which I doubt. 

It just riles me when a person thinks because she is female, the man gets the privilege to leave a partnership with just memories.  

Preach!

Imagine if it were Matt saying he could kick out Amber? What makes it more insane is that she allowed him to touch her money. This is karma.

Amber saying it was her who put money in Matt's pocket. If it wasn't for her, he wouldn't be on the damn show to begin with. She could easily dump him and he'd no longer be receiving that $27k yearly check. As someone else pointed out, Amber could easily leave him and let him deal with all the bills since everything is in his name. She could walk away with money, no bills, and laugh knowing Matt was left with all that debt.

• Love 8

Yep!  She is holding all the cards but she's too stupid to realize it.  She is her own worst enemy and that is saying a LOT.  If a man had said the words she did, she'd be the first one to jump in with her claws doing that doing that swipey neck hand gesture, bobble head and cement hair/slicked back bun, and 'saving a thousand lives, every night' on an Insta rant.  But oh no, it's different when boss bitch brings in the bigger check.  

She makes me ill with her misplaced superiority.  

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

So, let's see....what did she forget? To pay the rent, to pick up Leah.........

She didn't tag anyone. I sense a rant coming.

Me too.  I'm guessing she forgot something with Leah. Just a hunch, though.  

• Love 4