Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

(edited)
1 minute ago, GreatKazu said:

One of our members posted the information here after she mentioned she was going to the reunion. 

That was a very poor choice of threads to post that tea. We could have been talking about this a week ago!

Edited by ClassyCourtHeels
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, ClassyCourtHeels said:

That was a very poor choice of threads to post that tea. We could have been talking about this a week ago!

We did talk about it. lol

Sorry you missed it. I guess it needed it's own thread or something to stand-out. Then again, the member was advised to be careful about posting the info because of the restrictions they put on the audience members about revealing what they heard at the taping. 

1 hour ago, ClassyCourtHeels said:

Saw this on Reddit. Apparently someone spill some tea from the reunion.

I just read about her going to the reunion and said Amber broke up with Mart but they are still living together. Amber said he stole $120,000 from her bank account. Dr. Drew got him on the phone and he said he took $30,000 and went to Vegas and blew it. Amber started screaming and crying at him and said she hasn't seen booboo in months because she's so depressed. She's waiting for him to go to rehab and then she will forgive him. I have a feeling Gary won't let her go to Ambers because of the drugs.

Called it. Said she would say she couldn't see her daughter because she is so depressed from the shit with Matt.

• Love 6

Well I have to say it's kind of all starting to make sense now. I'm Gonna go back to That special that they did where amber looked totally drugged up after Matt said all of those horibble things in Vegas. She definitely had to take a few (or a hundred) Xanax before she could sit out there with him as to not totally murder him. It also makes sense why Matt was bragging about taking care of all of their finances. It's because she can't have a bank account. 

Amber is a moron but Matt is a menace. They are both truly disposable people. She says she was depressed for months and couldn't see bew bew?!?!? NOTHING , and I mean not even if Satan himself tried to stop me,  would keep me from seeing my two year old daughter or my son whose due in September. Instead she spends her time depressed over this loser. Or maybe it's because she lost her 24hr nanny and chauffeur! She's too goddam lazy to go see or pick up Leah herself. 

• Love 14
28 minutes ago, MrsPatrickBateman said:

Amber was just live and said she isn't going to marry Matt and someone asked if they were still together and she asked if he was in her bed (he wasn't).

Yep. Sounds like they're done. Finally.

It also sounds like they've been done for some time but it's been hidden to allow for a storyline we'll finally see end at the reunion 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, toodywoody said:

Called it. Said she would say she couldn't see her daughter because she is so depressed from the shit with Matt.

1 hour ago, KittyKat133 said:

Or maybe it's because she lost her 24hr nanny and chauffeur! She's too goddam lazy to go see or pick up Leah herself. 

Ding ding ding.  I was just coming here to say the same thing.  Amber sleeps til 3 PM and has no interest in mothering.  Whenever Leah needed something while staying at Amber's house, whether it was a ride or waking up or doing something...anything - Matt would do it.  With Matt out of the picture (although why is he still living with her??), Amber is solely responsible for Leah, and she's not up to it.  Nor does she want to, so she pulls the ever-convenient "I'm depressed" card.  Y'know what Amber?  I bet Gary and Kristina get depressed or overwhelmed at times, too.  But they can't take a sick day, week, month....cuz they're parents.  

• Love 20
5 hours ago, ClassyCourtHeels said:

Yep. Sounds like they're done. Finally.

It also sounds like they've been done for some time but it's been hidden to allow for a storyline we'll finally see end at the reunion 

Idk. The tea from the reunion said that amber stated "If he goes to rehab she'll forgive him."

He is still living with her and probably still has access to her bank account, as he went to a poker tournament on the 6th with her money - you know the check he made from his appearance on the show is already spent.

• Love 1
(edited)
6 hours ago, druzy said:

Leah with her mom & sister:

She looks great. What a great picture. 

Amber depressed is just another excuse among the 2 million she will use throughout Leah's lifetime for not seeing or being there. It will always be jail, drugs, men, depression before seeing her daughter. Whenever I am in the dumps, just being around my daughter cheers me up. There is nothing that would have kept me from seeing my daughter if I didn't have full time custody. Amber wants the title of mother without the work. She has always been this way. She wants to throw around that she gave birth to this amazing little girl but doesn't want to do all the hard work it is to be a parent. She wants all her followers to fawn all over her and enjoys how they tell her how great she is, so when they turned on her over the Vegas and the Matt stuff and the book signing stuff, she couldn't handle it and reverted right back to her abusing Gary mode. Because deep down she hasn't changed at all, drugs or not. She can claim the drugs made her be an asshole, when she really is an asshole 24/7, just a nasty lazy person. She is the one that says mean shit about Gary, when she should be praising him, she is the one snapping back and cussing at people on her Twitter, she is the one that stomped on stage to defend her man of choice. She will always be like this and always has been. 

Edited by toodywoody
  • Love 18

In order to hide the money from the IRS, she put her TM money in Matt's name -- and now it's all gone. What a fucking dummy!  She deserves everything that comes to her.  

Too depressed to see your kid?  Being a parent means having to put your shit aside and put the kiddo first. Luckily, Leah has two parents that love and care for her. Amber would only see Bew Bew if Matt would play chauffeur. Now that Matt isn't around or is too pissy to drive, she doesn't see the kid because she's too lazy to drive over. Didn't she say in the last episode that Gary's house is only 20 minutes away?

Also, why is she living in the house with Matt? I understand being on the lease but it's only like $1600/month. She spends more on MuuMuus from the Mrs.Roeper collection. Go get a hotel or a cheap corporate furnished apartment or stay with a cousin. Get away from that creep. 

• Love 19
20 hours ago, druzy said:

Wait - so the "gift from Sophia" that Simon was so worried that Leah get after the reunion was branded swag that Farrah could then use their picture to pimp out?  Nice.  I bet Gary's glad he made sure she got it.

• Love 2
(edited)

Amber probably doesn't even know where her money is.  Matt has probably been moving money around and letting her think it had to do with the house flipping or whatever plus letting her cover the child support mess from money she does know about.   It wouldn't surprise me if he had his own account that she doesnt even know about.   

When she was in jail she seemed a lot more together than she now.    I think she's on a boatload of meds that she doesn't even need and he is robbing her right under her nose.  

When teen mom is over and she has literally nothing to show for any of that money she's going to lose her mind 

Edited by lexiexx
  • Love 11
15 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

Wait - so the "gift from Sophia" that Simon was so worried that Leah get after the reunion was branded swag that Farrah could then use their picture to pimp out?  Nice.  I bet Gary's glad he made sure she got it.

I think Leah is wearing a purse and outfit from the store too. 

It was a nice gesture. I can't see any of the other TM moms gifting to other TM children. 

• Love 14
2 hours ago, TexasGal said:

It was actually Michael that tweeted Gary asking if Leah received the gifts  from sophia. A tweet of Gary's in response to remarks about it:

Gary Shirley 

@ItsGaryTimeReplying to @MrsKTTurner @nikkilee241lee and 4 others

I have no beef with either of them. And I can be kind to anyone I want to. Farrah's human and I don't walk in her shoes. 7:17 PM - 10 Jun 2017

• Love 7
3 hours ago, TexasGal said:

It shows that Gary and Farrah have resolved their differences, which is a big thing in Teen Mom world considering other people are immature and continue their pettiness towards Farrah. Gary and Farrah had a bit of a falling out when Amber was at her worst with her drug issue. They were having Twitter wars. Nice to see they are mature and moved past that. 

• Love 6
20 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

It shows that Gary and Farrah have resolved their differences, which is a big thing in Teen Mom world considering other people are immature and continue their pettiness towards Farrah. Gary and Farrah had a bit of a falling out when Amber was at her worst with her drug issue. They were having Twitter wars. Nice to see they are mature and moved past that. 

And once again, for Leah, not to spite Amber.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

Leah is starting to veer slightly into Honey Boo Boo territory with some of her affectations. I hope she grows out of that real quick. 

I agree with this. While Leah is a cute little girl, the mugging for the cameras and one liners are bordering obnoxiousness.

Now before I get any letters (tm Judge Judy) I used to own a 7 year old girl and while she had her moments it wasn't constant. Is this an attention seeking thing?

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, AmyFarrahFowler said:

I agree with this. While Leah is a cute little girl, the mugging for the cameras and one liners are bordering obnoxiousness.

Now before I get any letters (tm Judge Judy) I used to own a 7 year old girl and while she had her moments it wasn't constant. Is this an attention seeking thing?

Right. Leah is a bright kid but I think she gets a little sassy when the cameras are around. It's nothing too terrible yet, but I could see it being kind of embarrassing when she's older. I hope that off camera, Gary and Kristina are coaching her to tone down the goofiness. 

• Love 4
56 minutes ago, AmyFarrahFowler said:

I think Leah picked up on Amber's obnoxious behavior. Even though Amber and Leah don't get to spend that much time together, what little time they do spend together, it is enough for Leah to hear how her so-called speaks to others. 

Amber uses sarcasm to be funny, but it falls flat for the most part. Her sarcastic wit also tends to come at people's expense. She will poke fun at Gary as we saw about her slumlord comments, his budget, and his clothing. She reminds me of Kail. They are just two fucking sour-pussed bitches. 

• Love 10
11 hours ago, TexasGal said:

Of course it was! By "tea," people just mean plain old gossip, right? I am definitely getting old. LEGITimately.

• Love 1
(edited)

Someone tweeted our member's post here which is here on Previously TV ( @Jaclyn88 ) to Amber Porkwood's Twitter. The post is about what happened at the reunion taping which seems to have made the rounds to other sites. Second image is part of my response to her post. Third image is @mamadrama's response in a quote box. 

previously_tv_reunion.jpg

previously_tv_reunion_2.jpg

previously_tv_reunion_3.jpg

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 5
32 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Someone tweeted our member's post here which is here on Previously TV ( @Jaclyn88 ) to Amber Porkwood's Twitter. The post is about what happened at the reunion taping which seems to have made the rounds to other sites. Second image is part of my response to her post. Third image is @mamadrama's response in a quote box. 

previously_tv_reunion.jpg

previously_tv_reunion_2.jpg

previously_tv_reunion_3.jpg

Huh. I feel oddly both violated AND important.

• Love 22

It is beginning to feel as if TM has now become a Real Housewives show. TPTB are now keeping the cast from revealing information via social media as to what is really happening. They want the viewers to tune in to find out whether Amber has broken it off with Matt because it gives the show ratings. If Amber reveals that info now, chances are people won't bother to finish the season. 

2 hours ago, Mr. Minor said:

If they are done, that's great. I hope Matt got all he could from her, he earned it. Amber has always been a POS, you might see that she is an even bigger POS without Matt around.

Exactly. She won't change. 

• Love 3
19 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

I think Leah picked up on Amber's obnoxious behavior. Even though Amber and Leah don't get to spend that much time together, what little time they do spend together, it is enough for Leah to hear how her so-called speaks to others. 

Amber uses sarcasm to be funny, but it falls flat for the most part. Her sarcastic wit also tends to come at people's expense. She will poke fun at Gary as we saw about her slumlord comments, his budget, and his clothing. She reminds me of Kail. They are just two fucking sour-pussed bitches. 

I saw a tweet last week where someone posted 'it's not always about you Amber'.  Or something close to that.  Her reply?  "Actually it is.  I'm the reason we both can afford nice homes."  Bitch, please.  Leah is the reason.  And her parents seem to be doing quite well with their portion.  Gary has even made a comment about college fund money 'for the girls' from filming.  I'd bet my own bank account that he meant all of the girls, Leah and Emilee and Kristina's daughter that is not allowed to film.

But Amber sits on our screens, crowing, about being a boss and Leah taking over her 'businesses' one day.  Leah will be a boss one day but it won't be for some mystical online bew-teeks.  She'll be attending school and collecting rent checks for the city block her dad is buying.  Instead of trashing other people's homes like Mamber.  Heck at this rate, she'll be collecting a rent check from her mother soon, too.

• Love 12
24 minutes ago, MissMel said:

I saw a tweet last week where someone posted 'it's not always about you Amber'.  Or something close to that.  Her reply?  "Actually it is.  I'm the reason we both can afford nice homes."  Bitch, please.  Leah is the reason.  And her parents seem to be doing quite well with their portion.  Gary has even made a comment about college fund money 'for the girls' from filming.  I'd bet my own bank account that he meant all of the girls, Leah and Emilee and Kristina's daughter that is not allowed to film.

But Amber sits on our screens, crowing, about being a boss and Leah taking over her 'businesses' one day.  Leah will be a boss one day but it won't be for some mystical online bew-teeks.  She'll be attending school and collecting rent checks for the city block her dad is buying.  Instead of trashing other people's homes like Mamber.  Heck at this rate, she'll be collecting a rent check from her mother soon, too.

So if it is truly over between Matt and Amber (I suspect that the whole thing was a ruse, designed to keep Matt from having to appear on the reunion, and simultaneously heigthening the drama), then how will Ambie survive. At this point, her ass can only be in the bed, the couch or a lawnchair in the garage. As much of an asshole Matt is, he was the only one who actually did anything resembling cooking, caring for Lean, scant as it might have been. 

I wonder who got the Mamber-mobile (AKA the Corvette). It was one of those gifts where the giver spends more time using it than the recipient.    

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

I wonder who got the Mamber-mobile (AKA the Corvette). It was one of those gifts where the giver spends more time using it than the recipient.

I can't imagine that car was actually bought and paid for, in cash.  It's more likely a lease or for promotional use on the show or something.  I know if it was mine though, I'd make sure my name isn't on the title, put the title in the glove box,  and pack that thing full of Mutt's stupid framed pictures and set it out by the curb with a "free to good home" sign on it.  :)

• Love 4
53 minutes ago, MissMel said:

I can't imagine that car was actually bought and paid for, in cash.  It's more likely a lease or for promotional use on the show or something.  I know if it was mine though, I'd make sure my name isn't on the title, put the title in the glove box,  and pack that thing full of Mutt's stupid framed pictures and set it out by the curb with a "free to good home" sign on it.  :)

Haha!!

They get paid plenty, I don't understand why she rents a house and leases cars. 

6 minutes ago, Cherry Cola said:

They get paid plenty, I don't understand why she rents a house and leases cars. 

She owes Uncle Sam $$$.  She can't own anything until she pays off her IRS debt.  Plus, she trashes the houses and leaves the owners with the mess.  I've posted some screen grabs of the mess.  It's really awful but hey, not her problem!  So she doesn't care.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, MissMel said:

She can't own anything until she pays off her IRS debt.

I am asking because I have no idea. So if I owe piles of $$ to Uncle Sam, I can't buy a car? 

And who would rent to her at this point? Landlords pull credit reports. Even if you offer to pay the whole lease up front, many landlords are skeptical if you have lots of judgments. Not to mention the show documents very well all the damage they caused. 

• Love 4

Oh, you can buy anything you want.  If you owe money though, anything paid in full, in your name, can be seized and sold to pay off the debt.  My ex father-in-law owed the IRS many, many years ago.  He lost a good chunk of his land to pay off a portion of the debt.  They also garnished his wife's wages.  They couldn't garnish his because he was an independent contractor, like all the Teen Moms are.  

As for who would rent to her at this point?  I have no idea.  I sure wouldn't.  Maybe Gary would just for Leah's sake.  He'd probably say no to pets, though.  :)

• Love 1