Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

I actually thought it was kind of nice that he wanted to talk to her first about Dean.

Oh that is not what bothered me. I Just find them ALL delusional that their foreign- born beloved are MADLY in love with them.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, lucy711 said:

I actually don't know if Darcey has the $$.  Apparently Jesse did some interview and said that she doesn't have a lot of money.  I think it can be difficult to conceive over 40.  I don't have any personal experience, but I've watched friends that age struggle.

True. She could always get rid of the Hermes begs, Chanel bags, and the countless Louboutins we've seen her wearing.

It can be difficult for sure. That's always such a fascinating thing. Later in life surprises bubbas are kind of the norm in my family. My mum had my baby brother at 43. That was a hell of a surprise for my parents. The age difference between the oldest child and youngest is 26 years.

• Love 4
Just now, Swedishswordfish said:

I wonder what goes through  the heads of these interpreters when sitting with poll, karine and family karine

"I hope they interview me for the Investigation Discovery special on him."

• Love 9
Just now, iwasish said:

The interpreter is not telling Paul everything that’s said exactly how it’s said. He’s changing some of the  context.

I think he was trying to be "nice" and make it sound less harsh. Not really doing anyone any favors.

• Love 3

Karine is just gaslighting the crap out of Paul. It's all Paul's fault they suck at communicating. No honey, you both suck at communication. Paul, being the idiot he is accepts every bit of the blame because he's desperate for someone to love him.

Karine, you have some responsibility in this too. Get your pregnant ass out of bed and either do the dishes or the laundry. He's not asking the impossible out of you. He's not unreasonable, at least not with that.

• Love 9
20 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

She's such a label- and attention-whore that RHoNJ would be a great fit for her.

I'm sure that's what she's angling for. 

18 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

That's a long, expensive trip that Dean is taking just to express his disapproval.

Did it take Dean five different flight and 36 hours too? 

Hi all! I'm late to the party! Glad to be here at last! 

• Love 2