Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

They talk about women being independent, so they don’t fall victim to an abusive husband/marriage.

I think nobody talks about people like Debbie.

When you latch on to your son.......since, you have no other way to provide for yourself.

Debbie looks so depressed, helpless and stressed out.  

Debbie put her own needs before Colt.......and, raised him that way.

Deep down she wants no girl with Colt.

Debbie is a very very very sick woman!

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Just watching the preview for next week where Chantel says "If we divorced I am not paying for your ass" shades of momma and guess what sweetie? Pedro has two jobs, you are in school and likely in debt. It's more likely he is paying for your ass.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

How does Mother Chantel set off a Tazer at the dinner table and only Chantel flinches?

If that other guy there was Winters bf, he should have run for the hills.

and doesn’t a Tazer have a long springy thing that sticks in you and delivers  the charge? Or is hers one that has to make contact with prongs on the device. It’s more like a cattle prod? Papa Chantel had better stay in line!!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Dance4Life said:

They talk about women being independent, so they don’t fall victim to an abusive husband/marriage.

I think nobody talks about people like Debbie.

When you latch on to your son.......since, you have no other way to provide for yourself.

Debbie looks so depressed, helpless and stressed out.  

Debbie put her own needs before Colt.......and, raised him that way.

Deep down she wants no girl with Colt.

Debbie is a very very very sick woman!

Her identity is no longer wife & mother. Now she's only mother and if she loses Coltee, she is nothing. She should have her own life - hobbies, friends, interests. Instead, she doubled-down on the mommy job. She crippled Coltee to keep from being alone.

23 minutes ago, Owww ma legs said:

I think that Coltee is wearing a man girdle

Stanks

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
(edited)
12 minutes ago, iwasish said:

How does Mother Chantel set off a Tazer at the dinner table and only Chantel flinches?

If that other guy there was Winters bf, he should have run for the hills.

and doesn’t a Tazer have a long springy thing that sticks in you and delivers  the charge? Or is hers one that has to make contact with prongs on the device. It’s more like a cattle prod? Papa Chantel had better stay in line!!!

Mother Chantel needs to stick that taser someplace that hasn't been shocked in a while. If she did then maybe she could climb off of Pedro's back.

Edited by Brooklynista
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

I have a feeling Chantal’s family wouldn’t be welcoming of any outsider. I’ve been on Pedro’s side since the beginning. I have no idea why they need to be on this show and also have their own show. These people are just ridiculous. 

• Love 8
16 minutes ago, iwasish said:

There's tasers and stun guns.

1 minute ago, Godfrey said:

Her identity is no longer wife & mother. Now she's only mother and if she loses Coltee, she is nothing. She should have her own life - hobbies, friends, interests. Instead, she doubled-down on the mommy job. She crippled Coltee to keep from being alone.

I don’t even think she is a mother.  A mother wants the best for their son.  A healthy life. Role of good son and also good partner to someone else.  Children, if son wants children.

There is a healthy way to live their lifestyle. (Mother-son living together, etc)

It is time for Debbie to move out.  But, she won’t because she never planned to.

She taught her son.....any woman that wants to be with you.....needs to accept us as a Mother-Son...package!

If this women doesn’t accept me as your mother......then she does not love you.

’You can always trust one woman.....me, your mommy! Nobody will ever love you like your mom.’

Debbie has exploited these cliche phrases to exploit her own son.....to support her financially and act as her main companion mate.

ok, there is no such thing as Mother-Son package.....especially, when son is in his prime of 30’s - 40’s......and, needs to grow his own family.

Debbie should be moving out on her own and allow Colt to thrive. 

I bet Debbie has a lot of life insurance on Colt.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Jon and Fernanda are Pao and Russ 2.0....Jon is smart enough to let her go. Let's see hoe much Fern likes Chicago broke.

They always say they cannot work......but, always have modeling jobs.

Do they model for FREE?????  LMAO

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
15 minutes ago, Mswldflwr said:

There's tasers and stun guns.

Thanks I knew that wasn’t a Tazer. I wonder to if the sound wasn’t put in by production. 

Fernanda’s “lifelong dream” was to be a model so she found a  sucker to buy her new tits and braces(?) and get her to the USA. But Jon is selfish if he doesn’t give up everything he’s done for himself in Lumberton and move to Chicago so she can go all Americas Next Top Model.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
(edited)

OMG Larry moved her into an RV park for seniors?!?!! I hope the motive isn't sinister in that he doesn't want her to make friends and become independent. Also, if it is for the 55 plus then how come Jenny and Larry can live there? 

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 6

An RV with running water inside is a step down from getting water outside? 

Larry’s pathetic, but that’s s nice RV. Clean and nicely decorated for her. 

Momma’s girl? Then you should have stayed with momma. 

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Fernanda’s “lifelong dream” was to be a model so she found a  sucker to buy her new tits and braces(?) and get her to the USA. But Jon is selfish if he doesn’t give up everything he’s done for himself in Lumberton and move to Chicago so she can go all Americas Next Top Model.  

Hahahahaha! Just like that!

I am 20 years old.  You are keeping me trapped. I need to move to Chicago and make my American dreams come true!

Fernanda just left and didn’t even pack up all her clothes.

Adios! 🤣

• Love 7
(edited)
8 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Hahahahaha! Just like that!

I am 20 years old.  You are keeping me trapped. I need to move to Chicago and make my American dreams come true!

Fernanda just left and didn’t even pack up all her clothes.

Adios! 🤣

So when she comes crawling back she has something to wear. 

I wonder if she doesn’t have a green card how does she expect to get work in the US?

Rent isn’t cheap in Chicago, does she think Mother Jon or Sister Jon is going to put her up? 

I’d love to hear Ms J critique her walk when she flounced down the hallway in a hissy. Or comment on her ugly, spittle accompanied cry face. 

Edited by iwasish
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, iwasish said:

So when she comes crawling back she has something to wear. 

I wonder if she doesn’t have a green card how does she expect to get work in the US?

Rent isn’t cheap in Chicago, does she think Mother Jon or Sister Jon is going to put her up? 

Hahaha!  Good point!

There was a post that Jon said she wanted to come back and he said.....no.

He didn’t publicly trash her for leaving.

When people watch this season.....she will not be seen the same by the fans of the show. 

Like someone posted.  Let her go now.  Very early on.

(no pregnancy, so a huge plus)

Whatever money he spent on her......maybe he has made a lot of it back from being on the show.

Jon is not ugly.  Has a career.  Family and friends.  He will get another girl in no time.

Hopefully, Fernanda can stay safe in the ‘modeling & acting’ world.

It is not a nice world.  

• Love 4
(edited)

Everyone calling Nicole out for letting her kid called Azan Daddy and dropped 6k on him made this whole thing worth it.

And the reactions to Larissa flushing the ring are gold.

Edited by missnoa
  • Love 2
41 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Thanks I knew that wasn’t a Tazer. I wonder to if the sound wasn’t put in by production. 

No. Stun guns do make that noise when discharged into the air. That is the only way I have discharged mine so I don’t know how they sound when in contact with a human.

Larissa thinks that because Colt has to support her for ten years, she is entitled to $200.00 dresses and $1000.00 worth of makeup! She’s lucky that gaslighter Colt isn’t taking her to civil court and suing her for physical injuries (we all know that there probably weren’t any long lasting wounds, but I wouldn’t put it past him to let her think that may be an option).

Colt may well be a jerk, but Larissa could have gotten much more if she’d toned down the materialistic attitude and idea that money grows on trees in the US. 

“Where are my flowers?” Were practically the first words out of her mouth, followed by “Its too hot” and “ the house is too small”

There’s  no redeeming yourself after that. 

• Love 3

Haven’t seen the ep. was getting my foot injury looked at and spent several hours at the mini hospital near me. Is it worth recording or just reading the comments? I will be taping the 1 hour show tomorrow.

There is no one to root for in the Coltie relationship.  They are all awful.  Larissa should have found a mark that would spend money on her.  That's all she cares about....stuff collection.

Creepy that Colt took his mom out to decompress and he said he doesn't spend as much time with her since Larissa came to town but they live together.  Ick.

4 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Haven’t seen the ep. was getting my foot injury looked at and spent several hours at the mini hospital near me. Is it worth recording or just reading the comments? I will be taping the 1 hour show tomorrow.

It's always worth recording or waiting for Pillow Talk tomorrow LOL.  I hate all these sub names for shows because it messes up my DVR

• Love 3

That was pretty good comedy with Nicole at the recruiter!!!   She is ridiculously tone deaf.

MAKE SURE YOU TELL THE EMPLOYER I WILL NOT BE AROUND,  I AM NOT LOOKING FOR ANYTHING LONG TERM, I WON'T BE HERE IN A WEEK OR DAYS OR MONTHS...

I HAVE NO COLLEGE DEGREE, I HAVE NOT FINISHED HIGH SCHOOL, I CANNOT USE A COMPUTER,  I HAVE NO EXPERIENCE,  I HAVE A YOUNG CHILD AND A MOROCCAN BOWLING BALL AROUND MY NECK, I NEED MONEY SO SOMEONE NEEDS TO GIVE ME SOME.  WAH

WHEN DO I START?

• LOL 12
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, HappyDancex2 said:

That was pretty good comedy with Nicole at the recruiter!!!   She is ridiculously tone deaf.

MAKE SURE YOU TELL THE EMPLOYER I WILL NOT BE AROUND,  I AM NOT LOOKING FOR ANYTHING LONG TERM, I WON'T BE HERE IN A WEEK OR DAYS OR MONTHS...

I HAVE NO COLLEGE DEGREE, I HAVE NOT FINISHED HIGH SCHOOL, I CANNOT USE A COMPUTER,  I HAVE NO EXPERIENCE,  I HAVE A YOUNG CHILD AND A MOROCCAN BOWLING BALL AROUND MY NECK, I NEED MONEY SO SOMEONE NEEDS TO GIVE ME SOME.  WAH

WHEN DO I START?

She sort of sounds like my cousin’s neighbor.

plus one for the producer (who is all of us) prompting the most obvious question as Nicole struggles to get more money to give to Azan for dick she never receives.

What ur boi up to Nicole?  He work?

(her small voice) Oh he just chillin... wit some friends.... and ya know....

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

I know the running theme is the same and I should be more sympathetic but this whole theme of coming to America and being alone because their family is back in <insert country here> is getting old. 

Maybe because Fernanda just whined about it and now Hazel burst into tears....she at least doesn't seem like an aspiring reality TV actress.   Then Pao, who has been in America for at least 3 years went straight to "DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE IN THIS HOTEL ROOM IN OKLAHOMA!!!!!"  Good Grief.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Sweet monkey nuggets do I hate Family Chantal.  They've been married for like three years and they've treated Pedro like shit the entire time.  If the guy didn't genuinely love your horrible daughter, he'd already be gone.  Please refer to Molly and Luis for a case of harvesting the American dollar.  

And none of the fight was River's fault?  Really Chantal?  Someone stood up and swung first and it wasn't Pedro...

• Love 14
21 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Just watch the 1 hour, btw what we snarked and pillow talk you will have had the best bits. Hope your foot feels better

Just now, Owww ma legs said:

Just watch the 1 hour, btw what we snarked and pillow talk you will have had the best bits. Hope your foot feels better

The result was inconclusive. Have to wear a boot for two weeks, take some antibiotics, and then have it assessed by the sports medicine area. 

• Love 1

Wha...what did I just hear??? Coltee’s Mommy saying they haven’t  had a normal relationship and time with her baby boy?? On what planet is  their relationship “normal”???  

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

The result was inconclusive. Have to wear a boot for two weeks, take some antibiotics, and then have it assessed by the sports medicine area. 

Get one of those extenders for your opposite shoe that makes them the same height.  Those boots are hell on your back and hips.

Chantal needs to STFU.  Her family is toxic, she doesn't stand up for him against her crazy ass mother and it's just going to end in more weaves and broken Spanish.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

The fact that Chantal can't go to Thanksgiving Dinner and feel comfortable without her spouse is indicative of how awkward and toxic her family is in itself.  

And then telling her family that she thinks he's embarrassed to show up and face the music?  LIES.   That's not what he thinks or feels.

Mommy?   Daddy?   Steroids?   And where did Chantal's mom get her mustache remover retro outfitted with a vibrator?  

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Get one of those extenders for your opposite shoe that makes them the same height.  Those boots are hell on your back and hips.

Or a thick-soled filp-flop sandal.  That worked very well for me, but you do need to be even or your back and hip will hurt.

These people are all so sad (and nuts, in my opinion), but I just can't turn away from the train wreck!

• Love 1

This crazy ass family is talking about plantains.  Plantain Farming.  I just can't.

And Daddy Chantal is wearing a cotton quarter zip pullover and a brown velveteen blazer over it.  Sporty Dressy?

Colt is getting heavier.  Why are all of them stressed about the court date?  She's in hell and hates him, his mother and her situation in America.  Why wouldn't she want to go back?  Debbie wants her deported.  Colt won't give her all the material things she needs so he should just get another import.  

Larissa is really lucky that she got ported into Las Vegas.  That's prime real estate for her to find another mark as well. 

• LOL 2
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

Colt may well be a jerk, but Larissa could have gotten much more if she’d toned down the materialistic attitude and idea that money grows on trees in the US. 

“Where are my flowers?” Were practically the first words out of her mouth, followed by “Its too hot” and “ the house is too small”

There’s  no redeeming yourself after that. 

Honestly this is true. Yeah Colt's mom is a PITA but he's basically a meal ticket, she could have leeched so much off of him if she had managed to contain how completely psycho she is. He's desperate for anyone to put up with his crap, if she had just managed to not physically assault him so the law got involved she could have put herself in such a good situation. 

(edited)
4 hours ago, Adeejay said:

Andrei, perhaps Elizabeth's "fadder" will stay out of your life when you show him that you can provide for his daughter and her unborn child.  Ingrate!

Umm...please enlighten me why Elizabeth can’t get off her doughy bum to support her family until her husband can find a job?  Hell, this is not 1922 or 1822 when men were the sole providers.  I worked two jobs for a few months when my German husband/import first came to America. He had just earned his PhD in Chemistry and had some income, but we lived in an expensive area.  

Also, calling immigrants imports is fucking demeaning. They are not commodities like cheese or a bushel of corn. They  are human beings that  we are fucking talking  about. But I digress...😉 

Anyhoo, Princess  Libby can get off her duff for her family until her man gets established.

Also, I call bullshit that Andrei can’t find a job. I taught loads of Eastern  Europeans English when I was living in Germany. All of them seemed to have some hustle or a “business” opportunity they were pursuing. If Andrei can't find a job, it’s because Libby is putting too many demands and  restrictions on what he does and when he does it. Or it’s a bullshit plot line for the show. Color me skeptical.

And I lived in Florida for a few years, most unfortunately, but real estate outside of Miami, the Keys, Boca Raton, Palm Beach and Marco Island, etc.,  can be pretty affordable. So the houses they showed, might be worth 300,000. That’s nothing to sneeze at, but owning such a home and driving a leased Mercedes are not indicative of true wealth. Depending on where Libby’s shabby  rental house  is located, we are talking like 500$ a month in rent max. That sad little prolo pool had no lanai, no landscaping, no fucking patio furniture from Home Depot. And there is Libby  wandering around in a black fishnet like Kim Kardashian in the middle of her redneck backyard. And speaking of rednecks, her dad might want to act like Lord of the Manor, but with his hat and sunglasses on in the house, he looked like not much more than king of the trailer park.

I would love to comment more on everything that happened in tonight‘s episode, but I just find all of these people to be so depressing. All of them seem like the worst humanity has to offer in terms of their selfishness, self-centeredness, stupidity, and ignorance…I could go on and on.  I just don’t know if there’s enough vodka in the state of Georgia to get me through the rest of the season?

Watching these morons had been totally soul crushing for me tonight. 

Also, Coltee is the reincarnation of Ed Gein.  The dynamic between him and his mother is sick and revolting. 🤮🤢.  They are only outdone by the even more revolting and disgusting dynamic between Chantel and her totally dysfunctional family. That is truly a group of twisted individuals who will be sitting around the same Thanksgiving table 30 years from now wondering why no one is perfect enough or magnificent enough to want to date them or marry them. I feel like I bed  a shower after being exposed to all of this crazy dysfunction. 🤑

And just for the record, I am totally team Pedro, Larissa, and Andrei. I would totally watch a reality show  of those crazy kids trying to make it on their own in America. That would be a totally fun reality show to watch… Even if Andrei has pudged   out a little since he got here. 🙂

Edited by Chickabiddy
  • Love 11
9 hours ago, usernameG said:

She wore pink to her own shower....I think that's a bit of tell but the shrews didnt catch on.

I thought that at first, but then I realized Andre wore blue.

6 hours ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Colt is getting heavier.  Why are all of them stressed about the court date?  She's in hell and hates him, his mother and her situation in America.  Why wouldn't she want to go back?  Debbie wants her deported.  Colt won't give her all the material things she needs so he should just get another import.  

What material things? Coltee won’t even give her the basics like air conditioning in a hot ass car in the desert. It was a $17,000 car she wanted, not a Tesla. Or a wedding dress that cost more than $30 and hadn’t been worn by someone else. Or a non-Debbie approved sofa to go with that jukebox. Coltee isn’t allowed to spend anything because it angers Debbie. And I guess we’re supposed to pretend that ring Larissa flushed is part of the Koh I Noor diamond, rather than a cubic zirconia trinket.

The whole concept of Larissa as a gold digger is a joke. She has so much to learn from Anfisa.

• LOL 3
  • Love 12
6 hours ago, Chickabiddy said:

Umm...please enlighten me why Elizabeth can’t get off her doughy bum to support her family until her husband can find a job?  Hell, this is not 1922 or 1822 when men were the sole providers.  I worked two jobs for a few months when my German husband/import first came to America. He had just earned his PhD in Chemistry and had some income, but we lived in an expensive area.  

Also, calling immigrants imports is fucking demeaning. They are not commodities like cheese or a bushel of corn. They  are human beings that  we are fucking talking  about. But I digress...😉 

Anyhoo, Princess  Libby can get off her duff for her family until her man gets established.

Also, I call bullshit that Andrei can’t find a job. I taught loads of Eastern  Europeans English when I was living in Germany. All of them seemed to have some hustle or a “business” opportunity they were pursuing. If Andrei can't find a job, it’s because Libby is putting too many demands and  restrictions on what he does and when he does it. Or it’s a bullshit plot line for the show. Color me skeptical.

And I lived in Florida for a few years, most unfortunately, but real estate outside of Miami, the Keys, Boca Raton, Palm Beach and Marco Island, etc.,  can be pretty affordable. So the houses they showed, might be worth 300,000. That’s nothing to sneeze at, but owning such a home and driving a leased Mercedes are not indicative of true wealth. Depending on where Libby’s shabby  rental house  is located, we are talking like 500$ a month in rent max. That sad little prolo pool had no lanai, no landscaping, no fucking patio furniture from Home Depot. And there is Libby  wandering around in a black fishnet like Kim Kardashian in the middle of her redneck backyard. And speaking of rednecks, her dad might want to act like Lord of the Manor, but with his hat and sunglasses on in the house, he looked like not much more than king of the trailer park.

I would love to comment more on everything that happened in tonight‘s episode, but I just find all of these people to be so depressing. All of them seem like the worst humanity has to offer in terms of their selfishness, self-centeredness, stupidity, and ignorance…I could go on and on.  I just don’t know if there’s enough vodka in the state of Georgia to get me through the rest of the season?

Watching these morons had been totally soul crushing for me tonight. 

Also, Coltee is the reincarnation of Ed Gein.  The dynamic between him and his mother is sick and revolting. 🤮🤢.  They are only outdone by the even more revolting and disgusting dynamic between Chantel and her totally dysfunctional family. That is truly a group of twisted individuals who will be sitting around the same Thanksgiving table 30 years from now wondering why no one is perfect enough or magnificent enough to want to date them or marry them. I feel like I bed  a shower after being exposed to all of this crazy dysfunction. 🤑

And just for the record, I am totally team Pedro, Larissa, and Andrei. I would totally watch a reality show  of those crazy kids trying to make it on their own in America. That would be a totally fun reality show to watch… Even if Andrei has pudged   out a little since he got here. 🙂

Libby is a spoiled child who needs to grow up.  She's been coddled by her family who buys her loyalty and acceptance of their intrusion with financial support.  Andrei is right to expect that her family step back, but it's hard to make those kinds of demands like a grown up when they're bankrolling you.  I don't understand why Libby's family isn't mad at her for not being able to support herself and for bringing a baby into the situation.  

• Love 6