Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

I’d like to know specifically how much money Pedro sends his mom.  I’d also like to know how much money Chantel spends monthly on nails, hair, lashes, skin care, cosmetics. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, sagittarius sue said:

I watched the early part of the Chantel/Pedro story.  She smiled then, they were both in heavy lust in the beginning.

And Chantel was living in a one room efficiency. The bed was next to the stove. I guess harvesting the American dollar worked well for Chantel. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Pao needs to tread carefully about accusing Pedro of being inappropriate dancing with another woman because Pao likes to flaunt herself around. LOL

Someone needs to remind her how she disrespected Russ numerous times by walking around with her tits and  ass on display and letting her best gay friend trash talk Russ  to his face and still consider join a possible godfather for Russ’s son.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Someone needs to remind her how she disrespected Russ numerous times by walking around with her tits and  ass on display and letting her best gay friend trash talk Russ  to his face and still consider join a possible godfather for Russ’s son.

That's no disrespect because Pow Pow is espicy. 

• LOL 6