Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Julyolo said:

It matters, but it is also relevant that psychological abuse is more damaging, but not usually a criminal offense. I think Larissa had Debbie and Colt doing psychological abuse on Larissa as a tag team event. I think Larissa Is not intelligent, and reacted the only way she knew how to. 

Debbie is the master at manipulation.  She’s been practicing on Coltee for 32 years now. Larissa is no match for Debbie. 

• Love 11
1 minute ago, talktoomuch said:

What the fuck was Debbie "gardening" in those rocks?

the glove are barely used...

producers set her up to show us why the yard looks so beautiful.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Larissa looks like the other girl I already forgot her name.

The Mexican Teen that dumped her green card husband.

Larissa got tons of surgery.  Cheeks, chin, nose job and veneers. Lips are bigger.

You can find out TONS on Larissa!  There is a new edit of this show airing every single day!

ugh...fake!

Fernanda, her and Larissa fought like crazy at the tell all.  Larissa told her to go buy an ass.

• LOL 6
2 minutes ago, rideashire said:

I think the lip injections actually look good on Larissa, but they seem to make it even harder to understand her. The subtitles are getting a work out.

Larissa got veneers which maximized her overbite.   So, she is sucking a lot of wind when she talks.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Larissa is smiling through her lines.

Then she basically puts words in his mouth that he MUST support her....those coy smiles and all the hand grabbing....she's such a manipulator.   Then in her talking head she is like "I speak truth and eric support me!"   Yeah that's not really what happened.

Then he goes in for kisses and basically the only reason he is around and she gives him constant cheek and allows him to kiss her gigantic horse teeth.   Eek.

Dude is dumb.  Even for an actor LOL

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

The pleather tummy panel short shorts aren’t a good look either.  While I feel for Larissa in terms of her treatment by Colt and Debbie, she also bothers me because she just left her kids and they never come up in conversation.  Not even in a desperate, “I did what I had to do” Hazel sort of way.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldolvian said:

Y, y, yesss. That was convincing Eric- eeee

This could have been done in 15 minutes 

15 seconds

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

If I was dating Richard Madden and he told me he had been arrested three times for domestic violence, I would be out of that bedroom so fast!  Richard Madden people.  I wouldn't even stick around for a good-bye roll.  Unlike someone we all know who's name sounds like (D)Eric.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
Just now, Horrified said:

If I was dating Richard Madden and he told me he had been arrested three times for domestic violence, I would be out of that bedroom so fast!  Richard Madden people.  I wouldn't even stick around for a good-bye roll.  Unlike someone we all know who's name sounds like (D)Eric.

It’s for the show so I’ll play along.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Julyolo said:

Larissa, if you're deported you guys can go 90 Day Other Way. Your possibilities on TLC are infinite.

She could do that love after prison show!

• LOL 7
  • Love 2