Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

I don't buy that Blakes parents didn't know. Where did they think she was going to stay?

They knew Jasmine would be staying with them.  Blake must not live there and they didn’t know he also planned to move in with them.

• Love 4

Michael, don't give Juliana ideas about a quarter million dollar wedding! What is wrong with a small family wedding - for a second marriage. It's a day and not your relationship and marriage, er, transactional relationship.

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

I don’t know about you guys, but this season is like a bad marriage for me. Only halfway through and I’m ready to quit and at this point, I’m only staying for the kids.

Yeah,  I want a divorce 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

The apartment is a lot smaller than FaceTime and I want to do some decorating! 

Bitch!  Hold your horses......that is Not your house 

I don’t get it.

Jasmine can move in but needs to sleep on the sleeper couch?

No boom boom at Mama’s house.......?

Jasmine can go live with her sister!  Shit!  Mama just made her 90 days! 🥳

This is a good point! Why not just live with her sister?

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, toodles said:
29 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

I can’t believe they brought her after after the Tell All.  

3D49B90E-E168-4FCA-8C0E-60AFE866DE13.jpeg

I just finished my dinner.  I hope I can keep it down. This makes me sick.🤢

My eyes! My eyes! 

Excuse me while I take a Silkwood shower. BRB. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I do love how everyone throws around dollar amounts to Richie Rich. I love to watch him visibly blanch.

It feels like the producers are constantly telling us he not really rich enough to live in Greenwich.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Michael, don't give Juliana ideas about a quarter million dollar wedding! What is wrong with a small family wedding - for a second marriage. It's a day and not your relationship and marriage, er, transactional relationship.

But what's the point of marrying a much younger woman if you can't show her off? 🙄 I still don't understand his motivation for putting his business out there on this show in the first place if he is so wealthy.

• Love 7
10 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

I'm starting to think this show has jumped the shark. They need to make the episodes 1 hour instead of 2. Too draggy, 

And for the love of all that is holy, stop with the Grangela!!

Edited by OoogleEyes
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Blake's parents are going to really hate having that lifeless Fin in their house.

She is like a talking doll!

Let’s see if Jamine pulls that....I don’t like to talk while I eat.....BS during Mama’s meal!

I hope Mama asks Jasmine tons of questions while she eats! 🤣

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

I still don't understand his motivation for putting his business out there on this show in the first place if he is so wealthy.

No way he’s as wealthy as he wants people to think. I sound like a broken record but people that wealthy don’t talk about it. 

• Love 14

Well here’s an idea Michael..get married within the 90 days and then plan a big wedding. Sheesh this is not rocket science...Also wedding planner chick? Not all of CT is “money” so get over yourself.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

But what's the point of marrying a much younger woman if you can't show her off? 🙄 I still don't understand his motivation for putting his business out there on this show in the first place if he is so wealthy.

He is pimping her modeling career.

It is obvious this marriage is mutually beneficial. 

I wish Juliana would stop acting like a country girl.   She is anything...but!

She has seen lots of yachts!   This is not normal!

• Love 10

And now Michael is driving a Porshe, where is he keeping all of these cars?  I know, at some car rental facility.  He is fronting big time, I bet after this season he will no longer be living in that big (rental) house and he will have a mini van and maybe a 3 bedroom apartment.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, Andi27 said:

It feels like the producers are constantly telling us he not really rich enough to live in Greenwich.

I’m going to respectfully disagree. It’s all relative.  He bought a home that is probably in the seven figures. The cars alone are a couple of hundred thousand dollars.  Unlike others in these shows, he may have money because he knows how to manage money. 

• Love 2
Just now, hisbunkie said:

I’m going to respectfully disagree. It’s all relative.  He bought a home that is probably in the seven figures. The cars alone are a couple of hundred thousand dollars.  Unlike others in these shows, he may have money because he knows how to manage money. 

I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s all leased.  

• Love 8