Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

It appears as though Anny wants to be “the only one” and a Bravocelebrity. A middle age boyfriend who has five children with four women and drives an Uber is not going to get you there. I don’t see a Louis V bag in your future. Not even a fake.  

He is low class period, even if he had money he wouldn't buy her that stuff so she is in for a rude awakening. He is more WEtv Mama June than the Bravo Housewives.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Maybe it is me....but, I hear Mursel speaking a lot of English!

Is this App thing fake???? They think it is cute for their storyline?

Because, he was talking in English sentences and she kept shouting.....you are talking...talking.  

Like....he would forget to use the App...instead.

I am not rewatching....but, this is what I saw. They are faking the App talk!

He understands some. I understand him wanting to use the app during an argument to make sure he's not misunderstanding anything.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, iwasish said:

He gave her a credit card, of course he’s an ATM to her.  
For that  “mean”  remark alone, I’d ship her ass back to Brazil. No doubt she was a prostitute. She can’t even look straight into the camera and deny it. 
Get used to it Michael, hot pussy on demand ain’t cheap.  

Just think that when Juliana gets some modelling work, she can contribute to the household. Er probably not.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

It appears as though Anny wants to be “the only one” and a Bravocelebrity. A middle age boyfriend who has five children with four women and drives an Uber is not going to get you there. I don’t see a Louis V bag in your future. Not even a fake.  

Well....Anny is here in USA and Insta TLC famous! 

She will be merching the teas, Fashion Nova and her modeling career raking in the big bucks! 

She will be richer than Diamond Foxxx & Uber husband in no time!

Many LVs for Anny! 🙌🏻🥳 🇩🇴 

• LOL 2
3 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I don't understand if he is so rich why would he care for 14K if he's already shelled out soo much money!?!?!?  Especially for some gawd awful gaudy necklace and ugly limo.

I don't think he is so rich.  I think he has a good income and/or trust fund but he isn't so independently wealthy that he can spend with total abandon.  If he were, he would have rented or bought the helicopter to ferry Julianna from JFK to Manhattan and he would have bought her a much lovelier necklace.  He drives me crazy.  He is just the richest person on the show.

6 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

So I admit that I bought some of Anna's honey and jam online, it shipped quickly, I got a handwritten note from her, and it's all very delicious.  I am supporting her bees!   (I don't support this weird future marriage, though)

Thanks for taking one for the team.  I really think part of her reason for marrying this lout is to get her bee business to be more successful.  I am disgusted with both of them.

• Love 8