Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, hula-la said:

She looks at him with such disgust.

I don’t blame her, level 9 clinger

1 minute ago, Twopper said:

What's with this "down to Ukraine" or "down to Lebanon"?  Shouldn't it be "over to Ukraine" or "over to Lebanon"?   Do they think it is part of Australia?

Well they aren’t the smartest kangaroos in the paddock

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

How can you debase yourself o. National tv Ceaser? Seriously he needs an intervention. Big Ang needs to bitch slap this guy

Yes! And the nerve of Michael giving him advice when everybody knows Michael is a liar per Big Ang!

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

I think i am off to bed friends!

Till next week with a whole new crop of disasters and hopefully @Drogo can come up with some great names for the couple's thread.  My vote is still: "She's not a prostitute!"

Only 13 minutes, we can do it! Work on yourself everybody!

• LOL 5
  • Love 7

I feel no pity for ceasar and at this point he is damn near a stalker.  How many times has Maria told this dork to get lost.  If I were her I'd be annoyed that he ever even thought she'd be interested.  

What exactly is it ceasar think he has to entice her into a relationship?

He deserves to have all his money scammed. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 15
1 hour ago, greekmom said:

I can PM you if you want.

Me, too, please! Maybe you can post in the Couples thread?

Thank you, Greekmom!

Edited by 7isBlue
I can’t keep up, lol
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I'm convinced that what Cesar is obsessed with is the image he feels he has with a girlfriend who looKS like that.  Its all image.....and not really about her as a person.

I recently tuned in.  Does ceasar know Maria's favorite color?

• LOL 16
  • Love 4

WTF kind of segue was that Shaun????  "Does anyone think any differently about Maria?"  Yes, Shaun, some people had some things to say.  So Shaun immediately says "First, let's look at how hard it is to say goodbye"

I know I'm punchy, but hell woman.  

• Love 12
1 minute ago, LucyEth said:

Is Akinyi still there?

I saw her on her screen.  She looks so unpleasant.

I am about to give up the struggle with the benadryl so good night until next time.  If there is a next time.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Horrified said:

WTF kind of segue was that Shaun????  "Does anyone think any differently about Maria?"  Yes, Shaun, some people had some things to say.  So Shaun immediately says "First, let's look at how hard it is to say goodbye"

I know I'm punchy, but hell woman.  

Editing.  I think the comments must have been something TLC didn’t want us to hear.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

Avery is an upgraded prison wife. She gets to say she's married without having to deal with any of the fussy marriage stuff like Wednesday night / Birthday sex.

Having a husband in another country sounds classier than a hubby in prison 

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 11