Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Mercolleen said:

I should be in bed because it's a school night, but Mr. Mercolleen decided this week that we need to break up, so I am drowning my sorrows in this show/board. Sadly, no RaR in the house to help ... but I bet if I log on to an international dating site, I'll be all fixed up in a few minutes.

I love you.  Will you marry me?

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, Granny58 said:

the shop clerk is gorgeous!  How does Michael not flirt with her?

Is that the same woman Angela wrestled a carton of cigarettes from on the last shopping trip?

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Mercolleen said:

I should be in bed because it's a school night, but Mr. Mercolleen decided this week that we need to break up, so I am drowning my sorrows in this show/board. Sadly, no RaR in the house to help ... but I bet if I log on to an international dating site, I'll be all fixed up in a few minutes.

I AM SO SORRY.  

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Mercolleen said:

I’m sorry. ?

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Mercolleen said:

I'm so sorry. :(

Maybe watching this and mocking them with us will help a little?

• Love 2
Just now, Mercolleen said:

Thanks! He didn't appreciate the Broccoli/Cheddar RaR from a few weeks ago, so really, what could I expect? 

I'm sure there's a nice ex-con with a drinking problem and anger issues out there just for you. 

• Love 9

Father AB just said Tarik is almost old enough to be Hazel's daddy. 

And yeah, Jon has picked up a few kilos. Rachel's shape isn't bad at all. Just toning would flatter her. She definitely looks smaller than when she first aired.