Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

47 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Omar is always covering his mouth when he speaks, which I have heard is a tell for a liar.

I think it’s cultural, some cultured see showing teeth as not ok.  

Also, some cultures don’t look at people in the eye when speaking, especially a younger person to an elder. It makes me crazy when I hear Judge Judy assume someone is lying if they don’t look her in the eye. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:
53 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Omar is always covering his mouth when he speaks, which I have heard is a tell for a liar.

I think it’s cultural, some cultured see showing teeth as not ok.  

In that case, I guess he doesn’t have to be a very good dentist 

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
Just now, poeticlicensed said:

Didn't Ben tell Bikini he had a kid? They are both acting like this is all new information. WTF did they talk about online all this time???

He told her. He has expectations of Insta-Step Mom.  She has expectations of Aunty Bikini. People are stupid on this show.

• Love 13

So in all the time Ben has been talking online to Akiniki they haven't been discussing Ben's son?   Get a clue, Ben.  This woman is not for you.   And I say this as a step mother myself.   Okay, there was a little difference--- I married a widower with a son, and we lived in the same city and spoke the same language.    I want to hurl something at them!!!!    

Also not impressed with the safari place and rather surprised she asked if he thought her butt was big as that sounds like a first world comment.  

Ben, Caesar please get a clue!!!

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

She knew and even saw photos of his son, why invite him if you are unsure?

I’m just guessing but maybe Ben gave her the impression that the kid’s mom has him most of the time.

Edited by PityFree
  • Useful 4

Darcy’s personality ......WTF????

She likes stays drunk and confrontational......24/7!

This is what Jesse was saying about her. ......and, why he told her not to drink, anymore.

Which Darcey turned it around and said Jesse was controlling her....and, being abusive.......etc!  

Edited by Dance4Life
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11