Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

I’m totally loving Tom. He’s being kind and honest. He’s letting her know they just began communicating (not 4 years), they just met, they need to see how being together in person works out. And they need to engage outside of bed.  He’s not so desperate that he has to jump into anything. He is not looking for a green card

Doesn't he know that's not how it works on this show? 😂

• LOL 3
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

Avery's mom is psycho. She doesn't like eggplant and she wants Avery to drink. I want to jump into my TV and have some tabboleh, hummus and eggplant. OMG so yummy

How old is her Mom?  She had to have been a young teen when she had Avery. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Now Avery Mom is upset her that Avery isn't "sucking down" alcohol! Gee, no booty shorts, no booze! How Un-Kardashian! 

And the assumption that Omar will "beat with a stick" her daughter?! 

She's a piece of Ugly American work.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

I liked Mom's comments that she would let Avery drink when she was underage. What if Avery was a recovering alcoholic?? Would she still encourage her to have a drink because it's a special day?? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Mom, your daughter is an adult and can make her own choices, no matter how unfortunate they will be.

Just think, Terri. At some point Avery will realize that she made a terrible mistake and then you can remind her about it for the rest of your life. Good times!

• LOL 6
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Hot diggidy dog! Ceasar's airline LOST his luggage!  He'll probably literally be hit by a freaking bus coming out of the airport!! What a doofus.

He's like a cartoon character. I'm expecting an anvil to fall on him.

When Teri gets back she should call Darcy--they could go out drinking together. It would be good times. They could both suck down the booze and sob about their shitty lives. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, deedee2 said:

Guess I'm in the minority here, but I totally get Avery's mom's anxiety.

To be honest, I think the alcohol ordering and the "Muslim wife" googling was producer-driven.

I can see her being anxious, but she's handling it all wrong.

• Love 7

Remember the show, Alice? There was a character named Vera who was so ridiculously stupid, I had an irrational hatred for her even as a little kid. I wanted to punch her in the face. That’s how I feel about Caesar. He is so damned dumb, I feel like a good punch in the face is the only way he can be cured. He is the male Dinghy.

• LOL 6
  • Love 10